Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
He continued, with a menacing look again,
"You know what will happen if you try to act like a man, especially if it's just because I'm out on a date. Be warned, pussy boy."
I shook my head in acknowledgment of what he said. He went silent, and after a few tense moments, I resumed toweling him off.
As I resumed toweling him off, Amir grinned again and taunted,
"Still no pussy for poor pussy boy. I got some last night."
And he licked his lips in his obnoxious manner.
I assumed he was talking about his colleague, the one he claimed to have taken to bed and taken her virginity, last Thursday.
He continued, "And I'll be getting more of her pussy tonight. That's the good part of taking a fresh pussy, pussy boy. They keep coming to you for more. Like your pretty wife..."
After a pause, he continued, "But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, pussy boy?"
I went red, feeling both ashamed and somewhat angry at Kavita. The way he was gloating, it didn't sound like he was exaggerating.
He was taunting me that he had been the first man whom my wife had has sex with, and she "kept coming back to him" because of that.
I had heard that before, about women, but I always thought it was an urban legend. I had never believed it would be true, and especially so of my wife Kavita.
I hung my head down. I was afraid he would slap me again for not answering. But he just looked at me and grinned in satisfaction.
I presently finished toweling him off. He told me to make his bed and strode out into the hall in his underwear.
Surely Kavita would now say SOMETHING if she was awake. He was getting obnoxious, not even wearing a towel before going into the hall. I took his sweaty clothes and the used towels to the washing machine. Sadly I saw Kavita wasn't in the kitchen or anywhere in the hall. She seemed to be asleep still.
I went tidied up his bed. There were a few crumpled jasmine flowers in it.
I got nervous again, seeing the flowers there.
Surely Kavita didn't jump into bed with him last night after opening the door for him?
AFTER he had just been in bed with his colleague?
What happened to her feeling jealous?
Was she saying she was "OK" with Amir sleeping around with other women?
Or was Amir messing with my mind as he had done before?
I finished tidying his bed, and went and deposited the crumpled jasmine flowers in the waste bin. Then I went to our bedroom. Kavita was just stirring as I went in.
She stretched her arms sleepily, and then sat up with a shocked expression.
She asked, "Oh My God, what's the time Manu?"
She turned to look at the bedside clock.
It wasn't that late. She usually woke up around 6 AM, and it was now 6:30 AM. She would have had coffee ready by now, and now it would be slightly delayed.
She got up, and started walking towards our bedroom door, still dressed in the provocative "cropped" blouse and mid-thigh length mini-skirt.
She stopped near the door, and looked down at herself, the clothes she was wearing.
Then, Kavita turned around and came back a few steps, and closed our bedroom door.
Before I could ask her what she was doing, she undid the knot of her blouse, took it off and tossed it onto the bed.
I stared open-mouthed at her naked juicy breasts.
Even as I stared, she now took off her mini-skirt. She was now wearing just her panties.
My heart started thumping. Was she going to seduce me into bed with Prem around?
My hopes subsided quickly. She went towards the clothes shelf and found one of her saree blouses and put it on. She didn't wear a bra. I hardly ever saw her wearing a saree blouse without a bra.
She then hurriedly put on a petticoat, and found one of the sarees she typically used for 'home wear'.
In under 5 minutes, she had changed into a saree dress.
She brushed her hair back and tied it with a hairband, and went out to the hall, towards the kitchen. I stared after her open-mouthed.
Why did she change from the provocative clothes Amir had got her, into a more conservative saree?
It was not like Amir hadn't seen her in those clothes before. Why this 'modesty' NOW, when she would be seen by him or be in his presence?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:11 PM