Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 13 Pt. 1

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the alarm. The defeating chore of toweling off the bully Amir awaited me.
I turned on the bed, and saw that Kavita was still sleeping. She was still wearing the same mini skirt and knotted "cropped" blouse. Our bed had some of her gajra strewn on it, though it was mostly on her side of the bed.
Was Amir back at all? I didn't know. I got up, nervously collected some towels, and went across to his room.
He was on the balcony, and was in the middle of his exercises.
He must have arrived later at night, after I had drifted to sleep.
I gulped as I realized my wife Kavita must have opened the door for him, dressed in that provocative outfit. Did he fondle her again? My belly churned at the thought of what may have happened when Kavita had opened the door to let him in.
Again, it looked like Kavita had a disturbed night's sleep on account of letting him in, and had consequently overslept.
I watched from near the door of his bedroom, as Amir finished up his exercises. I nervously stepped up to start the dreary chore of toweling him off.
Amir leered as I started toweling him off, and asked,
"Getting your hopes up, pussy boy?"
I didn't answer. I instead averted my eyes and continued toweling him off.
Amir sensed what I was doing by avoiding his question, and his brow furrowed. Out of the blue, I felt the hard sting of his wet warm palm as he slapped me, yet again.
I recoiled from the impact of his slap. When I looked up at him, he said,
"Answer me, pussy boy. Are you getting your hopes up?"
Fighting back tears, I answered with some degree of honesty,
"No, Amir."
He continued with a menacing look on his face,
"Why are you not wearing your home clothes, boy?"
I expected him to slap me again, and jumped back, trembling.
He chuckled seeing me jump back. He took a step closer and lifted his right hand. Instinctively, I raised my hands to cover my face.
He instead caught me by my t-shirt with his right hand, and shook me back and forth. I continued to cover my face, afraid he would slap me if I removed my hands.
He chuckled again and said,
"Wear your home clothes tomorrow, pussy boy. I may not be at home, but if I catch you like this again..."
He moved his left hand quickly towards my crotch. I expected it, and moved my hands down to cover my balls.
He grinned, released my t-shirt, and slapped me again with his right hand. Not as hard as last time, but hard enough for the sound to echo through the room. I was relieved Kavita was still asleep.
He stared at me as though he was thinking about something. Then he asked, clenching his fists as though he was about to punch me,
"Did you shave, pussy boy?"
I trembled in fear. I knew what he meant. I hadn't shaved my underarms or legs since Tuesday, but if I answered him, I was sure he would hit me or punch me.
He brought his fist very fast close to my face. My hands were still down, trying to protect my balls. I shut my eyes, bracing for the impact.
He didn't punch me, though. He stopped just next to my face, and I opened my eyes again, with fear.
He then caught my t-shirt again, and shook me by it, talking in a low tone, but his voice dripping with menace,
"If you don't shave regularly, pussy boy, am going to have to take them off. Do you want to keep them on, or will you stop trying to be a man?"
In a trembling voice I answered,
"Sorry, Amir. I'll shave regularly."
He nodded, and continued,
"I'll be checking regularly, pussy boy. And don't make me have to ask you to take your clothes off
to check. You understand?"
I nodded again, my face growing red yet again. He meant that he wanted me to wear one of those sleeveless shoulder-strap pyjama sets.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:09 PM