Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I turned around. She was walking towards me with a tray holding two cups of tea. She must have seen me peering into Amir's room. I blushed as I realized how she must be viewing this: my looking into Amir's room nervously, but too afraid to ask in case he was at home all along. She knew I was afraid of him. I tried brushing this aside. We had a real opportunity to spend some time together, for the first time since Kavita's cheating on me last Friday.
I gazed at her and took in her sensuous clothes. Did she wear those clothes to turn me on, or was it because it reminded her of Friday night? I went to our room and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't need to wear those ridiculous pyjamas that evening. I tried as I did the previous week, to hurry us through dinner. We went to bed earlier than usual, but not as early as the previous week. Kavita wore the same clothes to bed. She picked up a book and started reading it. I snuggled up beside her, and put my arm around her, placing my palm over her breast. I took in the intoxicating smell of her hair with fresh gajra in it. I started gently fondling her. She didn't respond.
I started getting worried. Was she thinking about him, was that why she wasn't responding? As my worry mounted, I also started feeling resentful towards her. Why did she have to wear the clothes Amir bought for her, to bed? Especially clothes HE had bought for her? Was she trying to rub it into my nose, that she had cheated on me last Friday and I couldn't do anything about it? I started trying to get her attention, by pulling my fingers along her belly in a beckoning manner.
She responded finally, and asked, "Mmmm...Manu?"
I asked her, "Kavi, can I ask you something, please?"
She responded in an encouraging voice, "Sure Manu."
She turned around to face me, and started fondling my penis, out of the blue. My heart started thumping with excitement. However, my penis sadly stayed limp. She stroked it with her fingertips as she always did to get me hard, but it didn't work. I was still feeling uncomfortable, over her dressing in the same clothes in which she had cheated on me last Friday. I had to be careful how I approached this. I continued with some nervousness, "If you don't mind, Kavi, can you change to one of your nightgowns? Like you wore last night, or one of the slinkier ones also?" I winked at her as I said this. I was trying to lead her on, my thumping heart and the rush caused by Kavita fondling my penis were speaking for me.
She sat up and put her legs off the bed and said "Sure. Why though, Manu?"
I said, "I was feeling a bit nostalgic Kavi. Like recalling old times. Also thought it would be romantic if you wore something enticing."
She turned to me and asked with some annoyance in her voice, "You don't think I look enticing or attractive in these clothes?"
This wasn't going the way I had hoped it would. I stammered hastily, "No Kavi. I meant it would be more romantic if you wore one of the slinky clothes I bought for you, such as the first time I bought lingerie for you, remember?"
She continued probing with annoyance in her voice, "You don't like me wearing these clothes because Prem got them for me? Is that what you mean?"
I sighed deeply. It was true, but she didn't like the thought. What should I say? I was taken aback by what Kavita did next. She stood up from bed, her back facing me, and took off the tank top blouse she had been wearing! My heart started thumping faster. The blood was rushing to my head. My penis started coming to life, and became semi erect. She now reached back behind her, and took off the hook of her bra. She removed it, and dropped it on the floor. Kavita was wearing just her mini-skirt, and was topless before me yet again. I started sitting up, intending to reach towards her and start playing with her breasts.
But before I could do anything, she walked towards the clothes shelves. She took something out of the clothes shelf and started putting it on. My jaw dropped. It was the same blouse she had worn to massage Amir last Wednesday. She had knotted it like she had done on Wednesday. My penis got hard instantly. Then, sobering thoughts came in. Unconsciously, my thoughts went to how Amir had fondled her, running his dark hands over her glistening fair belly and navel last Wednesday, when she had been dressed in these clothes.
My penis started slowly subsiding. I was getting desperate. I didn't care any more if she "rubbed it in" by wearing the same clothes in which she had cheated on me last week. Or the same clothes in which she had massaged the muscular '. house-guest who had been bullying me mercilessly. I waited for her to rejoin me in bed, and then started kissing her shoulders as soon as she sat on the bed. I was intoxicated by her clothing, her smell, the gajra in her hair. I gripped her by her bare belly, and attempted to draw her closer to me. She put her hands down to her waist, and gently, but firmly, took my hands off her belly.
She then lay down on her side, her back facing me. I was extremely dejected. I held her by her hand, and led it to my semi-erect penis so she could feel I was still aroused, interested. That it didn't matter to me any more, that she wore clothes that the bully Amir had got for her.
She said softly, "Not tonight, Manu."
I couldn't get the desperation out of my voice as I begged, "Please, Kavi."
She took her hand out of my grip, and away from my semi erect penis. She took a deep breath and said, "Sorry Manu. I don't feel like it any more, tonight. Let's try later. Good night."

I was nearly in tears, that my loving wife was now rejecting my advances. She had been avoiding Amir too, this week. But that was small consolation for me, given Amir had had sex with her since his arrival, whereas she hadn't had regular sex with me yet, since his arrival.
I lay back in bed, kicking myself for making a fuss about her clothing when I had had a great opportunity to try win her back from the bully Amir. There was nothing much to be done, now. I was feeling sad, and fearful if I stood any chance at all, to win my wife back in bed. The overwhelming feeling of mental tiredness and defeat put me to sleep, eventually.

CHAPTER 12 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:06 PM