Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 12 Pt. 2

Tuesday went by largely similar to the routine on Monday. I tried to focus my mind on work, and worked later than I had done the previous week.
I came home Tuesday, after getting gajra for Kavita. When I got home, I peeked through the window. They were sitting on separate sofas. I rang the bell, and Kavita opened the door for me. She accepted it with happiness as always, and put it on at once, which made me very happy.
Kavita then hurried off to the kitchen right afterward, and I went to our bedroom to change. I took out the clothes from the 2nd clothes bag, which was again a pyjama set. While they were grey in color with a white "dotted" print design, the 'top' of the pyjama set was a shoulder strap type blouse, yet again, with cups for the breasts, like the pyjamas Amir had got for me the previous Wednesday. Still, this was the last set he had got this time, and that thought gave me some relief. I wouldn't have to go through any nasty surprises the next day.
I then picked up the pants, and found out they were a little shorter than yesterday's pants: they came down only to 3/4 of my thighs. I couldn't however fool myself into thinking they were not different from the men's shorts I used to be wearing: these pants/shorts were trimmed with lace.
Did that mean Amir would expect me to shave the exposed parts of my thighs as well? I looked with dread, and resignation towards the doorway of our bedroom. He was standing there, and he made an indication with his hands and legs that he wanted me to do exactly that.
Kavita was at home now. This was my chance to protest, to use her presence at home to my advantage, against the bully Amir.
But what should I do to protest? If I protested now, I feared Kavita might even join him and taunt me about my having shaved and done all those humiliating things before.
And worse, what would the bully Amir do? What if he told Kavita everything about the weekend Amir arrived?
I hung my head down, and avoided meeting Amir's eyes. I didn't feel up to a confrontation.
I stripped down to my underwear again, and went into the bathroom carrying the new pyjama set.
There, I recalled Kavita's tips. I couldn't immerse my thighs in a bucket of water, so instead I wrapped my thighs with wet towels for a few minutes. Then, I found one of Kavita's razors, lathered my my thighs and shaved them, one at a time.
I dried myself off, and put on the pyjama set. I walked out of the bathroom, and inspected myself in the mirror. Again, I saw my 'sacred thread' sticking out, so I pinned it to the shoulder strap of the pyjama blouse. I then went to the hall, and sat down on the sofa. I had barely sat down for a couple of minutes, when Kavita announced dinner was ready. I was hungry, so I was grateful to eat soon. Part of me wanted to be invisible from the dinner table so this humiliation wouldn't continue.
Yet again, I was struck by how contrasting Kavita's behavior was towards Amir. Last week this time, she had allowed him to be "all over her body". Now, the intimacy between them seemed to have totally disappeared. At least, they weren't sitting together and I didn't see Amir touching or fondling Kavita, since Sunday.
That night, Kavita changed into a nightgown once we retired to bed, but I was feeling too self conscious of these feminine pyjamas I was wearing, to make a sexual advance. She went to sleep quickly, but lay awake in bed, reflecting over these changes.
It might be premature, I told myself, but it seemed to be looking more and more like Kavita was feeling immensely guilty about last Friday night.
Did she know I knew what had happened?
Obviously, Amir knew I knew about Friday night. But I hadn't observed anything in her behavior since then, that clearly implied that she knew I knew what had happened.
Was it possible that she didn't hear me ring the bell at all, on Friday night? In her throes of sexual ecstasy, could she have not heard it?
If that was the case, how should I proceed channeling her guilt now? Should I let it run it's natural course, and let her confess to me when she was ready to? Should I wait for an opportune time to discuss it with her? What should I tell her?
By then, I was already mentally 'conditioned' to her adultery last Friday. I was mentally ready to accept her for the rest of my life, as my loving wife who had made a mistake one time, and cheated on me just once. It would be humiliating for as long as Amir was around, especially given the way he was behaving and bullying me around. But, once he left, we could resume having a normal life, if things worked out as I was hoping.
Wednesday morning started with the usual, dreary routine of toweling off the bully Amir. He asked me to do his bed after I toweled him off. There were crumpled jasmine flowers spread over his bed, yet again. But he had bluffed about this last Friday, so I wasn't too worried by it. Still, I couldn't ignore the fact that it was entirely possible that Kavita had been in bed with him in my absence.
I had seen enough of the changed body language between Amir and Kavita over the last 2 days. Kavita had even worn the gajra I got for her last evening. I was sure things weren't as dark for me as Amir had tried to make me believe, the previous week. I called Kavita in the daytime. She seemed dull and withdrawn. My 'guilt' diagnosis was getting confirmed, more and more. I left from work for home on time that day, and got gajra for Kavita yet again.
When I got home, she greeted me pleasantly accepted the gajra and put it on in her hair right away, yet again. While I was cautiously optimistic, it was mixed with a feeling of unknown dread. Kavita was not dressed in the saree she had been wearing when I had left for work. Instead, she was now wearing the tank top blouse and mid-thigh length mini-skirt that she had been wearing last Friday night. The same
clothes she had worn when she went to bed with Amir. I gulped as I took in that realization. Had she been sleeping with Amir already, today? I looked around the hall nervously. There was no sign of Amir. Kavita broke my thoughts by asking me if I wanted tea. I gladly said yes. It would give me time to verify if Amir was really not at home. I took off my shoes and socks, walked up to the middle of the hall, and nervously looked in Amir's room. It seemed empty. Was he really not there? I heard Kavita say from behind me, "He's gone out with his colleague again."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:05 PM