Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I took another look at the pyjama pants, and held them against my waist. They came to the level of my knees.
I trembled at the realization of how much this bully was manipulating and humiliating me. I wanted to protest, to refuse to do it, and I probably would have, had Kavita been at home.
Yet again, she had gone out when I needed her support most. I saw Amir standing in the doorway to our bedroom, and gulped.
I didn't want another physical confrontation. I quickly stripped down to my underwear and went to the bathroom.
There, I took out my shaving kit and started shaving, beginning with the parts I was somewhat used to by then: my underarms, and my chest.
I then lathered my ankles, and started shaving them. It wasn't as smooth or easy as shaving my underarms. I felt myself get a cut twice, and when I was done, I had numerous red bumps on my ankles. It looked bad, and I felt resentful both at Amir and Kavita. Amir, for putting me through this, and Kavita for not being there to support me.
I sighed to myself deeply, and put on the pyjamas Amir had got for me. I walked nervously to the hall.
I heard the sound of the cooker. Apparently, Kavita had arrived when I had been shaving. Amir must have opened the door for her.
She briefly appeared at the kitchen door, asking me if I wanted tea. I declined. I was feeling resentful towards her for not being there when I would have appreciated her presence at home. It almost felt like she had deliberately gone out at that time.
My feeling of resentfulness at Kavita only grew after this. She had seen me in these humiliating pink pyjamas, which were grossly feminine. And Amir has now made me shave my ankles as well. Did she not see it, was she not concerned at all about the cuts, and the red bumps on my legs?
Amir sat on the sofa, smirking. Seeing his smirking face brought my resentfulness at Kavita down a little. He was the one really responsible, not Kavita.
Shortly after, Kavita came towards the hall. She was wearing a red churidar today, which relieved me a bit because Amir wouldn't have the opportunity to fondle her bare waist and belly.
Kavita appeared to have now got a better look of my legs, and her eyes seemed to widen with shock. She didn't say anything, though. I felt somewhat reassured seeing the shock in her face, it probably suggested concern. Maybe she didn't want to talk about it in front of Amir.
With a much more relaxed frame of mind, I gave her the gajra I had got for her. She beamed happily as she always did, and kept it in the refrigerator. I gulped as I saw her do that. Why not wear it right now? Was she saving it for a session in bed with Amir? Or was she saving it for after her bath?
Nothing alarming happened that evening, between Kavita and Amir, and I went to bed feeling even more relaxed. Despite Kavita spending a lot of time with Amir during the weekend, she hadn't really let him make too many advances since Friday night. After dinner, I routinely sat down on a single-seater sofa. When she joined after dinner to watch TV, she asked me to come and sit beside her.
My morale started rising a little. Maybe her guilt was working in my favor, and what had happened on Friday night would be just a one night stand.
In bed, I snuggled up beside her. She put her arm around me, and I hugged her gratefully.
She then ran her fingertips along my arms, as though she was 'feeling' my recently shaven arms. I felt ashamed, it was as though she was pointing out the fact that I had shaved my arms, and I was looking more feminine now.
She then repeated the same with her toes, along my ankles. My feeling of shame was rising, but right then she stopped, and asked,
"Manu, did you leave your legs wet for a few minutes before shaving?"
She asked it in a matter-of-fact manner. As though she was taking it for granted about my shaving my legs.
I said, "No, Kavi. I just wetted it a bit just before applying lather and shaved. Why?"
She continued, "Next time, fill a bucket of water, put your leg in it for a few minutes before you lather and shave OK? It will help reduce the cuts and marks you got today."
After a pause, she added, "You can use my disposable razors if you like. They're less harsh on the skin."
I didn't know how to respond. It felt humiliating to get tips from my wife on shaving my legs. Still, she was concerned about my getting cuts, and it was a relieving thought.
I hugged her tighter and said, "Thanks Kavi. I'll try that next time."
She then got up, and walked to the dressing table. I watched nervously, as she searched through her items.
Presently she came back with a tube of some cosmetic, and she started applying it on my ankles.
She then spoke again, "This will help relieve the soreness from the marks you got this time."
I felt gratified even more, now. She was concerned about how I felt,about my cuts and red bumps, even if she wasn't helping me with Amir's bullying.
I hugged her again. It was not a sexual hug. My penis had shriveled up and gone to sleep long before, it felt like. I just wanted to be close to her, to do what I could to prevent the incident from Friday night blowing up into a full-blown affair between Kavita and Amir.

Kavita looked at me, smiled kindly, and kissed me on my cheek. On that cheerful note, I tried to think of the happy times we had shared, and eventually drifted off to sleep.
I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. Kavita was having her bath. I went across to the Amir's room, and to the doorway of the balcony where he was doing his exercises He sneered and said,
"Pretty pretty, pussy boy."
He was going to taunt me at every opportunity, and I was used to it to an extent. I grimaced when he spoke as it caught me unawares, but I quickly got over it.
As I had been doing for over a week now, I started toweling him off. This had now become routine.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:00 PM