Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
"Yes. Tomorrow, the day after, and the day after that, and the day after that," I answer, kissing all over her face as I speak. "And since you're such a good student and you got extra credit for your additional research last night, I want you to do some more research tonight. I want you to look up all the different sexual positions you can find and make a list of the ones you want to try," I tell her, moving my mouth to her neck. "I already know of two that I want to try. I really want to do it with you on top, so I can watch your sexy tits bouncing up and down, and play with your nipples while we fuck. And you have such an incredibly beautiful ass, Lisa, that I can't wait to fuck you from behind and watch the curves of your ass, while my cock slides in and out of your pussy."

"Wow! I'm getting wet again just thinking about it. Or maybe I'm just still wet from everything you've already done to me. I can't wait, Jack. Let's take that shower now, then I can get started with my research." She pushes me over onto my side, swings her legs over the edge of the bed and stands up. "Come on!" she says, pulling me up off the bed.

I follow her down the hall into our bathroom. It feels weird for the two of us to be prancing around the house naked, but I love it. Our bathroom has a tub and shower combination with frosted glass doors. Lisa slides the door open and leans in to turn on the water. I playfully smack her bare ass while she adjusts the water temperature.

"Watch it!" she says smiling.

"I am watching it," I answer, staring at her ass. "It's beautiful."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 09-04-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM