Adultery Neighbour Aunty
She held my flaccid dick and led me to the bathroom. I hold her big boobs and moved behind her.

First she sat on commode and pissed.
Next i went and started to piss. She sat on the small stool behind me, she called raj suddenly. I turned towards her, but i was still pissing my hot urine hit her face and bit entered her mouth also.

Usha- raj what are you doing

Raj- no dear by mistake it happened.

I started to turn, but she held my waist and said come on give me your morning yellow shower.

I pissed on her face, boobs, body and she drank some.

Raj- you naughty bitch u drank my piss why
How was it?

Usha- yeeaahh it was my fantasy
It tasted salty, but i liked it

Raj- come lets clean each other now and take bath together.

Usha- no wait first i will clean my body from ur warm piss, later u can join

She stood under shower, water started flowing on her body. She began bathing herself with a bar of soap, first cleaned her face.

I just stood away enjoying her nude body. Now she pressed her breasts together and stroking them as she cleaned her chest. Her breasts were actually a beautiful sight. 

They were large and perky, her nipples were half inch and perfectly round. I noticed that they were currently hard as diamonds. Her hair was a pretty long black in colour. She had magic eyes and a perfect smile that was contagious.

I stood there just focusing on her beauty, almost certain that I would have an erection soon. As she washed, we looked at one another, groping each other's bodies with our eyes. I was soon erect, she also noticed it

She stopped washing herself and extended the  soap to me. She toldthink I'm clean, now u also join.

I went behind her and hugged her tightly. My hard erect dick was poking her ass, my hands started to play with her big melons.

She told stop dear first let's take bath." Now come here honey, I'll wash you."  I moved forward slightly hugged her from front.
Her huge boobs, pointed nipples crushed to my wet body. I kissed her lips, she opened her mouth. We played tongue of war with our tongues for 2min.

Next She began washing my chest, again surveying my body with her eyes. She worked her way down to my thighs, my erection was painfully obvious. Afterwards, she began rubbing the bar between her fingers, lathering the soap around her hands. Without warning, she reached down and grabbed hold of my penis, stroking it firmly with both hands. 

I moved my hands and placed them on her breasts. I went along with  showing signs of pleasure. I started caressing her bosom, pressing her breasts in different directions, squeezing them together. I pinched her nipples and sucked it

We began to kiss, our tongues connecting. I pulled her ass closer to my hips and soon my penis was rubbing the edges of her vagina. She reached down and put me inside of her, the soapy residue serving as lubricant. She shifted her hips back and forth smoothly. I had never felt such pleasure in my entire life.

Soon, she slid backwards off of my penis and got on her knees and took my penis in her mouth. She sucked it thoroughly, her luscious lips twisting and turning as she bobbed her head. She gave awesome blowjob for next few minutes.

Raj- now  bitch stand up, i want to fuck you now 

She stood up and leaned in wall. I came behind her, just started to rub my dick on her ass cheeks and clit. Raj insert now and fuck me hard usha shouted. I inserted my rod into her pussy fully in just one thrust. Now i fuck her in standing position, hot water falling on our body.

This made our sex more erotic, thap thap sound was echoing bcz my hip was hitting her huge ass . I fucked her in this pose for 5min

Raj- let's change pose? Which pose u want next

Usha- doggy pose

She bent, spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy with one hand. She had a lovely ass but her pussy was even better than I could have imagined. It was nice and trimmed and her lips were hot and pink. They didn't look like a pussy of an older woman 

I placed one hand on her hip and used the other hand to point my cock towards her pussy. My cock grazed her ass cheeks and I was ready to thrust in to her pussy

She told wait raj, now i will guide him to my love hole vagina

Finally she took a hold of my cock and led it towards her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her pussy until her lips parted. She didn't have to do much after that. I grabbed her hips and penetrated her with the eagerness of a young stud. I plunged my cock deep inside her moist pussy and she whimpered.

"Slowly," she instructed as one of her hands reached back to hold me from pounding her at the speed I wanted.

This time I ran my cock  gently into her pussy. She was hot inside and the slurping sounds coming from her pussy were driving me mad. It was hard not to go into a blind frenzy and fuck furiously. I kept a slow pace letting her pussy enjoy her young cock.

I reached down and grabbed one of her tits as I began to speed up a little.  we began to fuck in more steady pace. Her ass smashed up against me after every thrust and she kept making small moaning sounds. 

My aunt's arms must haven gotten tired holding wall for support and at the same time because she decided to let her self down. 
Her one hand rested on bathtub while the other reached under her to wear my cock was sliding in and out of her. Her ass went up into the air a little higher in this new position. She then put her fingers around her pussy and felt my cock run between them as I went deep inside her

We were in this position for at least 10 minutes and fucked nicely. Several times I wanted to cum inside her but I wanted to drag it out as long as possible. For that reason I would pull my cock out and rub her pussy with my hand. The slippery juices were smeared all around the inside of her soft legs and the sheets were becoming a real love nest.

I positioned myself closer and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I moved my hip fastly to put my cock into her pussy.my dick was hitting her g-spot. Her face contorted in ecstasy as I began to fuck her with all my vigor. Her legs spread even wider as I pounded and pounded my cock into her. Now she began to cum, released her juices on my dick.

I waited until her orgasm got over, and started to fuck her again with full vigor

After 5mins I could feel my balls tighten ready for my ejaculation. I told her i am about to cum. She said even i will cum now. I was churning her pussy and it was only a matter of seconds before I injected her with all the cum she would need. With one last strong thrust I pushed deeper inside her. My cock pulsed once then twice then in one glorious rush I reached the climax. My cocked injected long streams of hot milky cum into her. After every surge I pushed even deeper into her. Even she also came with me.

My cum filled her entirely and some came out fell on floor. I kept my dick in her pussy so that  all my cum will remain inside her pussy only . I came cupiosly, what seemed an eternity. Her body shuddered underneath me and I in turn convulsed in pleasure. I turned her face kissed her lips passionately and I couldn't help but lean over to pressed her boobs and pinched on her nipple.

After this wonderful sex we rested for 10 min in hot water bathtub. Next we applied soap on each others body and washed, cleaned ourselves. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 28-09-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by utkrusta - 29-09-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Decentcouple151 - 27-12-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Saikarthik - 27-12-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by garaju1977 - 31-03-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 11:38 PM