Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 11 Pt. 3

I turned to the TV to kill some of my lonely time, and take my mind off the thoughts I had been lost on. I heard a sound from my cellphone, but missed it at first. I saw the light on the cellphone blink after a while, and picked it up.
It was an SMS message from Amir. It said, "Go check the table in my room."
I wondered what it could be, and went to his room.
I hadn't observed his room or his table carefully, when I had been sweeping and wiping the floors earlier. But now I saw it. He had left the 'Personal' album from his photo collection out on his table.
My heart started thumping, as I picked it up.
I flipped hurriedly past his family pictures, and quickly came to the section of the album with pictures with his girlfriends.
He had filled in the empty slots. I was looking at pictures of my wife Kavita, from her college days: with her then-boyfriend, Amir Ali.
I had known it, for a while now. But it was sickening to see these photographs in print: my wife Kavita was indeed a part of Amir Ali's 'trophy collection'.
I tried to find a ray of hope. The 'personal' album had 'presentable' pictures, in the sense Kavita was not in a state of undress in any of the pictures. I noted with a pang how gorgeous she looked in her youthful college days. She still looked attractive, but she had that look of 'freshness' in her. I told myself, that these pictures had probably been taken before she had lost her virginity.
I knew it by then anyway, that my wife Kavita had been one of Amir Ali's 'trophies'. There was no point being frustrated by it now.
I gazed down at my crotch cased in the lavender pyjama pants. My crotch area didn't even twitch. Unlike the first time I had chanced upon this album, I couldn't get excited, or hard, seeing my Kavita's photographs with Amir, with her hand around his shoulder, or his arm around her shoulder, or waist.
I perused the album mechanically after a while. Still, my penis wouldn't twitch. Resignedly, I moved to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
It was 8:15 PM when Kavita and Amir returned. I had expected them to return much later. I thought Amir was perhaps going to take her nightclubbing or something, so it was a bit of a pleasant surprise.
I noted as they entered that they each had a plastic bag of shopping. Evidently, Amir had got more clothes for Kavita and me. I gulped at the thought.
I had hoped he would not in-dignify me any more than he had already done. But now, I started fearing in a real manner, that he would keep putting me through humiliation, either to taunt me, or to 'show' Kavita how pathetic I was compared to him.
I recalled with a pang how Kavita's attitude to Amir had changed this morning after she had served me coffee, and seen me in these ridiculous humiliating pyjamas again.
This time, Kavita handed me one of the bags. I suspected they would contain clothes, but I didn't dare look then, in front of them. I said thanks, and she smiled curiously, yet again.
We moved to have dinner. I had found it easier to make a rice based dinner, so I had made a simple pulao. I had set it out on the dining table, and the conversation started off about my culinary skills. Apparently, the simple dinner I had prepared was a hit with both of them.
We settled on the sofa after dinner, with me sitting on the double-seater sofa beside Kavita. I wanted to put up some kind of fight to Amir's advances.
He didn't try to squeeze in like he had done in the past, but instead gave me a condescending grin. It did not help my self-confidence any bit.
We retired to bed after watching some TV. I was grateful to Kavita once again, that she didn't go to bed with Amir.
Kavita changed from her saree to a knee length nightgown. I snuggled up beside her, not with any real hope of having sex, but more hoping to get some intimacy, and get her to feel close to me.
She hugged me, and I got the warm, pure smell of her. No smell of Amir, even though she had been with him all afternoon.
I could perhaps sleep better on that thought. Despite what had happened today, Friday evening may well turn out to be like a one night stand.
As I hugged Kavita, I had one ironic thought: If Amir was going to keep buying these kind of clothes for Kavita and I(which I knew had to be fairly expensive) just to rub in his 'superiority' in front of Kavita, he was going to be spending a fair bit of money.
And if I could somehow restrict the damage from what had happened Friday evening, he would have spent a good amount of money with nothing to show for.
That would be some modicum of revenge. On that thought, I found myself getting overcome by my tiredness, and let sleep overcome me.

CHAPTER 11 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:57 PM