Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I then silently walked to the hall, and sat down on the single seater sofa facing the kitchen. I picked up a newspaper and started reading it, trying to be inconspicuous.
Kavita came from the kitchen carrying a tray with three cups. I had hidden myself behind the newspaper, trying to avoid her attention. I hadn't seen where Amir was. She stood with the tray in front of me. As I reached out to take my coffee cup, I realized this would expose my shaven underarms for her to see. She seemed to catch sight of it, but didn't say a word, though I saw a curious smile cross her face.
I then followed her movements out of the corner of my eye. She took the tray to Amir, who I noticed was standing by the door of his room, grinning. She held the tray out for him to take his coffee cup, and I heard her make a sound that sounded like a giggle.
Kavita came and sat down with her coffee cup on the sofa. Amir came and sat down beside her. My stomach twisted in the familiar sickening manner as I saw Amir put his arm around her bare waist and resume fondling her belly.
So Kavita now seemed to be giggling at the sight of my predicament. The kindness I saw from her last evening, now seemed like a distant memory.
The morning passed off in a daze. Kavita got up after a while, first to have her bath, then to make breakfast. She dressed in the same saree and sleeveless blouse as the day Prem arrived.
We had breakfast together, and then watched TV till lunch, and had lunch together as well.
Still, it felt like I was alone by myself. Amir took every chance to fondle Kavita, both before and after her bath, and before and after breakfast. I watched in horror as his hand crept up once from her waist over the breast area of her blouse, under her saree. Mercifully, Kavita "slapped" his hand away quickly, and he didn't try that again.
Kavita excused herself to go to the bathroom. Amir took the opportunity to come close to me and taunt me, whispering, "Now you look like a pussy boy who accepts what he is!"
I was pretty much resigned to what was coming, and when Kavita announced to me at the end of lunch that she was going out with Amir (Prem), I wasn't surprised at all. She didn't tell me where, or what for. I didn't ask her, it seemed more dignified to not ask.
Kavita said they might be late, and asked me if I could fix dinner.
I nodded listlessly. Amir was effectively going to 'parade' her with him in public, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
Before leaving, she also asked me if I could sweep and wipe the floors clean: a chore she usually took care of.
I nodded with no real enthusiasm. I didn't mind it, but my mind was elsewhere.
My gut twisted again, as Amir put his arm around her waist and led her out, for the second time this weekend.
I had all afternoon to sweep and wipe the floors, prepare dinner, and wallow in my loneliness, as Amir strutted around, wherever he took my wife Kavita, with his arm probably wrapped around her.
I did the first of the chores Kavita had asked me to do without any of the enthusiasm with which I had washed her clothes yesterday.
My mind was desperately trying to think of some way I could get Kavita back on my side. Granted, she had "slapped" away Amir's hand when he tried to fondle her breast before me, but that was small consolation compared to the fact that she had been aloof from Amir yesterday, and now, today, it seemed like my worst fears would come true, that her "one night stand" would likely progress into a full-blown affair.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:55 PM