Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
It was an evil laugh. A laugh that was gloating about what had happened on Friday evening: that he had taken my wife Kavita in bed.
Amir then reached his left hand downwards. Instinctively, I covered up my crotch. I was afraid he would threaten again to rip off my balls, like he had done on Wednesday.
He nodded, and continued, "That's what WILL happen if you don't shave regularly."
After a pause, he continued, "And why are you wearing shorts and a t-shirt now? Didn't I tell you clearly that the clothes I got you were your new home clothes?"
I stared at him. I had changed into shorts and a t-shirt after I got back from my quick trip to get fruits, the previous evening. Obviously, I preferred wearing my clothes to the feminine pyjamas Amir had got for me. Surely he didn't mean I had to wear those pyjamas at home ALL the time?
I tried reasoning with him, "Amir, surely I can't wear those pyjamas all the time at home. Sometimes there will be other guests, other visitors, right?"
He shook his head arrogantly and said, "We'll discuss that separately. This is not one of those times. So after your bath today, make sure you wear the home clothes I gave you."
I nodded with no real conviction. Drearily, I picked up his pile of sweaty clothes and the used towels, and deposited them in the washing machine.
All the confidence I had gained as a consequence of Kavita's behavior around Amir had evaporated in 30 minutes. I was a trembling wreck again.
I went to our bedroom. Kavita was still asleep. I moodily started gathering my clothes, so I could go have a bath.
I looked in the clothes shelf. Kavita had neatly folded up Amir's 'gift' pyjamas beside my underwear. She had moved my shorts to the back of the shelf. It was something I had seen earlier, but hadn't paid attention to. Did she too 'expect' me to wear these horrible pyjamas all the time at home?
I looked at the pyjamas. The tight pyjamas from Tuesday were the most uncomfortable, and I didn't want to wear those again, if possible. The pyjamas from Monday had been the most comfortable to wear, among the 3 sets in the shelf. But then, he would probably make me un-button the pyjama shirt and take it off, to show that I had shaved my underarms. And I was afraid he might ask me to do that in front of Kavita, so she too could see I had shaved my underarms.
Resignedly, I picked up the lavender pyjama set from Wednesday, the set with the shoulder strapped pyjama blouse.
I went to the bathroom, and started undressing. I took out my shaving kit in preparation to shave my underarms.
I looked at myself in the mirror. It was not like there had been too much regrowth of hair on my chest and underarms since Wednesday night, when I had shaved them last. I started lathering my chest, and recalling the conversation from today morning.
How could I not feel resentful towards him? HE HAD FUCKED MY WIFE!!!
But then again, I thought, what was the use of feeling resentful?
He had taken my wife Kavita in bed, and nothing could change that.
It was not like there was anything to be gained by harboring resentment. It would only make ME frustrated.
Having finished shaving my chest, I then lathered my underarms and shaved the stubbly growth that had sprouted there since Wednesday night.
I now inspected myself in the mirror. I looked as un-manly as I did on Wednesday night.
I looked at my forearms with unease. They were the only part of my arms now that had some hair.
I had already gone this far. Sighing to myself on how low I was sinking under the intimidating influence of this bully, I lathered my forearms and quickly shaved off the hair my forearms, as well. Like when I had shaved my chest on Wednesday, I noted how my forearms weren't as hairy as Amir's, and I was done shaving them sooner than I thought.
I breathed heavily, and moved to have my bath. I had just started when I heard knocking on the door.
Kavita's voice rang out, "Manu, are you there?"
Kavita had woken up!
I answered in a shaky, squeaky voice, "Yes Kavi."
"Are you OK? You've been in there a while."
I squeaked out again, "Just having my bath, Kavi."
She said, "OK, I'll make your coffee and have my bath later then."
I didn't hear anything more from her then.
I proceeded to finish up my bath, and dried myself up. I put on the lavender pyjamas again, first putting on the pyjama pants, and then the shoulder-strapped blouse.
Stepping out, I tiptoed across to the dressing table, and found a safety pin again, to 'hide' my 'sacred thread' under the shoulder strap.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:53 PM