Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The most notable thing from then on that evening, was the fact that Amir didn't touch Kavita even once. He didn't even try to. I suspected even had he tried, Kavita may not have let him touch her, leave alone fondle her. Something seemed to be 'off' between the two of them again.
Dinner, as a consequence, was a very quiet affair. I didn't want to say anything in case it aggravated the bully, Amir.
Even though I was relieved, I was also tired. When we retired to bed, I just put my arm around Kavita, hugged her and slept. I felt she probably wouldn't have been ready for sex anyway. I suspected she was still grappling with her guilt over her adultery.
I woke up the next morning, to the sound of the alarm. Once again, Kavita hadn't woken up. She probably had tossed in bed feeling guilty about Friday evening, I figured.
I got up, and walked across the hall, to Amir's room. He had woken up, and was exercising as usual.
I went back and got some towels, and went back to Amir's room.
I stayed by the balcony as he finished exercising. He didn't say a word.
He finished up and stepped into his room. I followed him in.
I stood in front of him and started taking off his vest. As I did so, he remarked, "God, you stink, pussy boy. Didn't you take a bath yesterday?"
I realized then that I had indeed forgotten. Kavita didn't complain in bed with me. But of course, this bully would have to make a fuss about it.
I nervously said, "Sorry, Amir, I'll go bathe after this."
He sneered at me as I started toweling him off, "So pussy boy thinks he'll get his wife back now, huh?"
I didn't answer, and continued toweling him quietly. My hands had started trembling slightly.
He continued, gloating, "Meanwhile, pussy boy has still got NO sex from his pretty wife."
I kept quiet. There was no point taking his bait.
I could have retorted that Kavita had 'brought' me off on Friday. But it would probably only provoke him. It would be prudent to leave him ignorant of what had happened in our bedroom, on Friday night.
I continued toweling him off.
I got on my knees, and took his shorts off, ready to towel his legs.
He then suddenly gripped my hair, and jerked my head upwards to face him. My head was hurting at the roots of my hair, and I let out a sound of pain.
He ignored it, and asked me looking at my face, "You're resentful of the fact that I fucked your pretty wife, aren't you, pussy boy?"
I tried to avert my eyes, but I couldn't. I tried to lie, "No, Amir. Not really."
He shook my head by the hair again and scoffed, "Liar. I suppose you're grateful to me that I fucked your pretty wife?"
I tried to avert my eyes. "Yeah, pussy boy is resentful. Your lesson is far from over, pussy boy. We're just getting started."
I felt a tear streak my cheek. I asked with a trembling voice, "What more do you want me to do, Amir? I've been doing whatever you asked me to do."
He grinned menacingly and said, "EXCEPT, you keep trying to think you're a man, rather than the pussy boy you are."
He released my hair and said, "Get up."
I lifted myself up on my feet.
He continued, "Lift up your t-shirt!"
I did. Even as I did, I started getting a fearful feeling about what he was going to say or do.
He nodded, then told me to pull my t-shirt down again.
I was feeling relieved that he was "satisfied", when I felt a wet warm sting across my cheek.
I reeled under the force of his palm. He had slapped me again.
"You know why I did that, right?"
I had guessed it already. I looked downwards, and nodded, burning in shame.
"Say it, pussy boy."
Ears red with shame, I answered, "Because I didn't shave."
He sneered and said, "Correct. Why didn't you?"
I stared at him. Surely he didn't mean to have me KEEP shaving?
He continued, sneering, "Yeah, you didn't shave because you wanted the hair to grow back. You think you'll be a man if you let your hair grow back, don't you, pussy boy?"
And then he started laughing at me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:51 PM