Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I cut up the vegetables in haste, trying to make up for lost time. I had barely finished cutting the vegetables when the bell rang.
I suspected it would be Kavita and Amir. Still, on account of the clothes I was wearing, I decided to check through the eye hole before opening the door. It was them, after all.
I opened the door and immediately muttered a hasty apology, "Sorry Kavi, I dozed off unconsciously after doing the clothes, I didn't quite cook as I had promised to."
She didn't seem to mind it, she said, "That's OK Manu. It was a so-so movie, you wouldn't have enjoyed it I think."
She stepped into the house, and Amir followed her in.
As she took off her sandals, Kavita asked me, "Manu, did you do ALL the clothes?"
I guessed she meant the clothes from our bathroom, perhaps she thought I would forget those. I nodded nervously, hoping I hadn't missed anything.
She then walked across to the balcony room where the clothes were drying.
I couldn't help feeling excited seeing her curves highlighted in the attractive chiffon saree she was wearing. Amir had gotten to feast on her looks all afternoon. I followed her nervously to the balcony room.
She passed over her saree, petticoat from the previous day as well as her clothes from yesterday. Then she turned to me and smiled, "You really didn't forget anything. Nice! Thanks Manu!"
I felt much happier now. Kavita observed me kindly now and asked, "Are you hungry Manu? Tired?"
I confessed that I wasn't hungry, but I was tired.
She said, “I'm not hungry either, what about you, Prem?"
He said he wasn't particularly hungry.
Kavita then said, “Chole Puri was probably heavy so none of us is feeling hungry. Let's take a nap now then, it's a hot day. Let's have an early dinner afterward."
My heart started thumping, even though I was tired.
I feared that she would go to nap in Prem's room, leaving me to nap alone in our bedroom.
She instead told Amir, "Thanks for the movie, Prem! See you later."
She then led the way to our bedroom, as I followed her, tired and sleepy, but relieved.
The nap was blissful and relaxing. Time passed fast, and when I woke up, it was dark. The time was 6:30 PM.
I looked by my side. Kavita was still sleeping. I gazed at her beautiful sleeping form.
My lovely wife. Just yesterday, she had cheated on me with Amir.
And as I gazed at her beautiful sleeping form, I realized I loved her still, even more desperately now.
Even more desperately now,I wanted to not lose her, especially to Amir.
She stirred as I gazed ad her, and smiled radiantly, "Slept well?" I nodded.
"Shall I make Tea?"
I said, “Yes please."
We got out of bed and went to the hall. Amir was already awake, and flipping TV channels in a bored manner.
He scowled seeing the two of us come out. I ignored it.
Kavita made Tea for the 3 of us. I mused over why Amir may have been scowling.
He had just enjoyed my wife in bed yesterday. Why should he be scowling at all?
He walked over to the kitchen after we had our tea. I guess he wanted a word with Kavita.
Presently, she came over and said, "Manu, Prem's hungry and I just woke up, it will take me some time to cook and make chapatis. Can you go out and get some fruit please quickly?"
I didn't like the idea. The last time Amir had found a way to send me out, he had taken Kavita in bed. I suspected he was trying the same thing again.
Catching the worried look on Kavita's face, I said instead, “Sure Kavi. I'll go now."
I changed finally out of those pyjamas I had worn all day. It didn't take me long to find a roadside fruits vendor, so I didn't have to go to a shop.
I hurriedly bought the fruit and returned. It had taken me about 20 minutes. Still, I was fearful as I approached our apartment.
There was nothing to worry about. Amir was still on the sofa, scowling. Kavita was in the kitchen. Even the door hadn't been bolted internally, so I let myself in.
I was much relieved, and felt much more confident now. Friday evening may turn out to be a 1 night stand.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:50 PM