Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 11 Pt. 2
Once I got there, I realized I had work to do. I had promised to wash Kavita's clothes.
I went to the washing machine. The clothes I had washed in the morning were still in the washing machine. Kavita's bra and panties were lying in the bucket by the washing machine.
I first loaded the washed clothes into the dryer and started the drying. Then, I found the soap and brush Kavita used to wash her clothes.
I filled some water in the bucket, and hand washed the bra and panties with the soap and brush.
It didn't take me long to wash her underclothes. I quickly hung them out to dry on the clothes line in that room. That room too had a balcony and good sunlight, but it was a balcony with a grill, and I felt less conspicuous there in my pyjamas. It wasn't as bad as stepping out into our bedroom balcony, or Amir's bedroom balcony.
I then moved went to our bathroom to find the other 'sensitive' clothes of Kavita that may need to be washed.
I found her saree, blouse, bra and petticoat from Thursday, and the tank top blouse that she had worn yesterday, and the black mini-skirt. Apparently she had not washed her clothes yesterday. This wasn't unusual, so I didn't worry about this. I loaded all the items in a bucket and took them to the washing machine room.
I started off with her saree and petticoat, since I figured they are heavy items and didn't need too much sensitive care. While my assessment was true, it took me a while to finish washing the saree. I started feeling a little tired by the time I finished hanging up her saree and petticoat.
I then moved on to her blouse and bra from Thursday. I had by then washed one of her bras, so I finished washing those quickly as well.
I finally came to the clothes she had worn on Friday: the clothes she had worn to bed with Amir.
Did she wear them in bed with Amir? I guessed not, since she had taken her bra off, she must have taken her tank top blouse off as well. I smelled it.
I could feel the smell of Amir mixed with her sweet smell. I had to make that smell go.
I started washing it in the water, gently applying soap to the parts of the fabric where I sensed the smell of Amir being strongest. It took me about 10 minutes before I was satisfied that the blouse smelled fresh, clean.
I then moved on to her mini-skirt. Since Kavita had not put on her panties after her romp in bed with Amir, this mini-skirt had been the closest to the 'home' of her adultery.
I inspected the mini-skirt, and found what I dreaded I would find.
There were white dried caked stains on the inside of the mini-skirt.
Dried semen of Amir, and her own sexual juice.
Like the way Amir's semen had run down her thighs and dried last evening, the white marks had run down, more on the back-side of her mini-skirt, from near her crotch region to the edge of the skirt.
I recalled the taunting from Amir this morning, about whether I would 'cleanse her pussy with holy water'.
I could not do that. But I could cleanse out her mini-skirt.
I set about the task with a passion, with feverish interest. Carefully, yet gently, I soaped away the tougher stain spots first, which were closer to her crotch region, and moved downwards towards the edge of the mini-skirt.
I finished washing it once, and held it up against the light. I saw some faint white lines, which I couldn't be sure were semen stains or soap. I didn't want to take chances, I didn't want ANY of Amir's semen continuing to soil Kavita's mini-skirt.
I washed it one more time, again starting from her crotch region. I held it up again against the light, and finally it looked clean without a blemish.
Feeling somewhat self-satisfied, I hung out her tank top blouse and mini-skirt to dry.
I then opened the dryer, and took out the rest of the clothes, which contained my clothes, and Amir's.
I quickly hung those out as well. Hanging out the clothes didn't take as much time as the careful hand-washing.
I was fairly tired. It decided to take a breather.
I sat on the sofa and flipped channels. I again thought with a pang about how Amir must be having a good time watching a movie with Kavita right now. I wondered if he would be touching her, fondling her in the movie theater. He probably would be.
I tried casting my mind back instead to the gratification of seeing Kavita's mini-skirt completely cleaned of the stains caused by Amir.
I dozed off for a while, unconsciously. When I woke up, the time was just past 3:30 PM. Kavita and Amir would be back soon!
I cast my mind back to what I had promised Kavita I would do. I had promised her I would cook something!
I hurriedly went to the kitchen. I looked around for the ingredients, and wondered what to make. I decided to make something with bhindi(okra) since both me and Kavita liked it, and a simple lentil dish.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:49 PM