Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I closed the door and sighed deeply, as I reflected on Amir's continued acts of touching of my wife Kavita in front of me. He had already enjoyed her in bed, what was he gaining by continuing to taunt me in this manner?
His act of putting his arm around her waist triggered a feeling of anxiety in me. What if he continued to touch her in that manner in front of other people, such as the neighbors?
The anxiety made my heart beat faster. I started feeling desperate to check if he was continuing to touch her in front of other people. I started going towards the balcony intending to watch them get on, drive off on his motorcycle.
As I approached the balcony, I noticed how bright the day was. People were probably up and about in their houses, some maybe enjoying the warm sunshine on their balconies. I froze as I got to the balcony door. I couldn't step out onto the balcony NOW in these pyjamas.
Granted they were not as grotesquely feminine as the other 3 pyjama sets Amir had got for me, I still did not want to risk being seen on the balcony in these clothes.
Moments ticked by as I grappled with my desire to see if Amir was still touching her, versus my fear of being seen in these clothes.
I heard the sound of a motorcycle driving off then. I guessed it would be Kavita and Amir, and resignedly moved back to the hall.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:48 PM