Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I knew why he was smirking. For the kind of thinking process he used, he probably considered it a 'trophy' that my wife Kavita yelled at me for incorrectly washing her underclothes, after I had picked them up off the floor of his room, where they had gotten because Kavita had been having sex with him.
His showing-off behavior was getting tiresome, and yet, gradually, I was learning to ignore it to an extent.
I also got an insight into why Amir didn't seem to be "engaged" with a woman by then, despite having had numerous girlfriends (according to his boasts).
Women might lust him for a while, but his 'trophy' kind of thinking would disillusion them about him, sooner or later.
And this was an encouraging thought. Amir had bluffed last Friday with the flowers spread on his bed, clearly done by his own hand.
It was possible that the rest of his claims were a bluff too, and that last night may have been the first time Kavita had gone to bed with him, after his arrival.
With those uplifted thoughts, I browsed some magazines, distractedly following the news on TV.
Shortly afterward, Kavita announced the Chole was ready and she was making the Puris hot, and asked both of us to come sit at the table and eat.
Breakfast was a quiet and pleasant affair. I hadn't noticed how late it had gotten. It had made me hungrier than I usually get for breakfast, and Kavita's cooking melted in my mouth. Unfortunately, Amir too seemed to be enjoying it, though.
Kavita joined us towards the end of breakfast, but she didn't eat as much so we were all done around the same time.
As we finished breakfast, Kavita spoke up addressing me, "Prem mentioned another interesting sounding new movie that released recently. We were planning to go see the movie at noon. I hope that's OK Manu, I know you may also want to see the movie, but you probably will not get done with your laundry before then. So I hope it's OK that we go ahead."
I was disappointed to hear her say that. She had been planning to go out with Amir for a movie yet again, but she didn't tell me until then.
It was almost as though she wanted me to be at home so she and Amir could go by themselves.
I didn't want her to sense my disappointment, so I smiled attempting to look cheerful, and said, "Yeah it's unlikely I get done by then, you go ahead Kavi."
Kavita smiled and continued, "Sorry things got late today Manu, I overslept and Puri-Chole takes time to make too. Since it's late already, we'll get some food on the way back, and we can have a late lunch and maybe have leftovers for a light dinner."
I was about to nod 'Yes', when she added, "Unless you want to cook something for us."
I stared at her. I wasn't a complete newbie at cooking, and used to cook when I lived in the USA as a bachelor.
But my cooking wasn't anywhere near as good as Kavita's, and I hadn't done it in ages.
Maybe it would help take my mind off Amir and his continued bullying.
I smiled broadly and said sincerely, "Sure Kavi, I'll try. Hope I don't blow up the house!"
She laughed throatily and said, "You'll do fine. I have recipe books on the kitchen shelf if you need help."
Amir finally spoke up, "We have leftovers of yesterday's Rogan Josh right? So we won't need to get anything for me today."
The selfish guy, all he could think about was himself, his needs, I told myself.
I moved towards the door thinking they would leave right away. But Kavita instead went to our bedroom and closed the door, leaving me with Amir in the hall.
I got uncomfortable. He always tried to push me around more, when Kavita wasn't around.
Amir walked up to me smirking and whispered, "Enjoy your training, pussy boy."
He then sniggered maliciously.
I didn't like his attitude, the way he put it.
It was as though he thought doing domestic work, cooking etc was "below" him. I had left those to Kavita mostly, but I didn't mind helping her. The fact that my getting into a habit of helping her was triggered by Amir's bullying was merely a coincidence.
Amir turned and strode into his room. He came out in a couple of minutes after putting on a pair of jeans.
A few minutes after that, Kavita came out of our bedroom. She had changed into a light blue chiffon saree, with a black short-sleeved blouse. Her dressing wasn't outrageous or slutty like her clothing on Wednesday and Friday when she had massaged Amir, and when Amir has taken her in bed. Still, she was dressed attractively, compared to the 'home' saree she was in a short while earlier. I felt a pang as I took in the fact that she was going to leave me alone, and go out with Amir, dressed like that.
I wondered why she would have worn a different saree if she had planned to go out earlier. Perhaps Amir had pressurized her into that plan only recently, I thought.
I watched with a pang as Amir slid his arm around her bare waist as they left. It was defeating right on the back of what had happened the previous evening.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:47 PM