Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 11 Pt. 1

I sat on the sofa reading the newspapers, and reflecting on the changes that had happened since the arrival of Amir.
Kavita had blown hot and cold towards me over this time. She had been aloof with me sometimes, almost 'teaming' up with Amir to taunt me. And she had been caring, loving at times.
In the same period, she had blown hot and cold towards Amir as well, though not as cold as she had been towards me.
But,at the end of the day, we had not had sex even once (not counting the last night, where she had brought me off with her hand), while, in the same period, Amir had successfully taken her in bed. At least once, and possibly several times. That was something I hadn't managed to stop, and now would have to get used to that fact.
Still, the fact that Kavita had felt guilty over her adultery was something I knew, and Amir didn't. If I exploited that right, I might be able to limit the damage done, and maybe limit Kavita's sexual involvement with Amir to a one-night stand. Maybe it had been just last night, and hadn't happened until then.
I was reflecting on these thoughts, when I heard Kavita walk out of our bedroom. I looked up. She was dressed conservatively, in a red 'home wear' saree, with a regular 'home wear' black blouse. She had worn the saree conservatively as well, not low enough to reveal too much skin. She had gone past me, so I couldn't meet her eyes.
She went to the kitchen, then spoke out loud, "Oh Manu, you cut up the onions, how nice!"
She came out to the door of the kitchen and saw me, and beamed her happiness. I smiled back and asked, "Anything else I can help you over breakfast preparation, Kavi?"
She replied, “No, what you did was great! Thanks!"
She then walked towards the back of our apartment.
After a few moments, unexpectedly, I heard her scream, "MANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
I gulped. What had I done? I got up and walked towards where she was.
She was standing at the washing machine. Her left hand was on her hip, in an accusatory manner. Her right hand was holding her bra and panties from the load I had started washing for. The machine had completed washing the load, apparently.
She looked at me and asked in a shrill voice, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS MANU!"
I asked in a weak voice, "Do what, Kavi?"
Her voice continued to be shrill, but now it was a little less shrill, "Why did you wash my underclothes with the rest of the clothes?"
I stood there in shock.
Of course. Kavita always washed her undergarments separately, by hand. She would run her sarees and petticoats in the washing machine, but the underclothes, and some of her delicate clothes, she would wash by hand.
I muttered, "Am sorry, Kavi. I forgot."
"Why did you have to do it? I wash my underclothes by hand all the time, The washing machine often ruins it, and besides, I don't like washing my underclothes with the rest of the clothes."
She paused, then continued, "We've been married for 4 years now. How can you not have seen this?"
I stammered, "No, Kavi, I've seen you wash your underclothes separately. I was just distracted and forgot."
Truth is, I had been distracted back then in the morning, when I had turned on the washing machine. I had just picked up her worn bra and panties from the floor of Amir's room and added it to the pile of clothes in the washing machine. My mind was on other things then.
I volunteered, "Kavi, I'll hand wash them. Please leave them out, I'll hand wash them."
And then I added, "And I'll hand wash the rest of your clothes to hand wash, as well."
I added that because she did hand wash her machine sensitive clothes, and I wanted to help, after this mistake.
She looked at me for a few moments, her gaze becoming tender. She then said, "OK, but don't do it now, let's have breakfast first, OK?"
She put her underclothes into a bucket by the side of the washing machine She smiled, walked up to me and said, "Manu, I know you're trying to help me, but sometimes, please ask for help or instructions on things you haven't done much at home, OK?"
I nodded. She ruffled my hair, and went back to the kitchen.
I dully returned to the hall.
Though I had genuinely been distracted when I started the washing machine, I thought it wasn't such a big deal to have made the mistake once. She didn't have to berate me in front of Amir on this.
I took a look at him, and saw he was smirking as usual.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 01:46 PM