Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Cream bottle handy for lubing. What not preparations she had. Most important to be noted is that, to prepare all the things means. She was certain of seducing me by blackmailing me. See level of confidence. I thought she is having a criminal mind. She teaches younger one for all the preparations, arranged recording that too with my own handset. Takes memory card and downloads it into her laptop. This is beyond any body’s imagination. She is fool proof in all her plans, time and place to execute, clearing all family from house, taking me there with a pretext. I was under impression that I am smart, but she is my Amma. I wondered from where she learnt so much. When she knew everything about sex, why she is virgin till now. I was lost in my own thoughts. She brought me to world back by squeezing my flagpole. I got up to for another flag hoisting. She lay on her back. I parted her legs started licking her already dripping pussy. She started moaning, I took enough cream and coated her inside walls to make my entry smoother. When I was satisfied of lubing her. I positioned myself between her thighs. I asked her, do you really want it to happen. She asked me, do you have a coin. For what? I asked. To pay it to fortuneteller and ask whether to proceed or not. On the other hand, toss it and see head or tail. You fool I am waiting for such a moment since months and now you are asking me at this stage. You start mission. I cautioned her it is going to hurt. She said not only hurt and bleed. I know everything, without wasting a single moment you insert that big thing of your in mine and tear it apart. I don’t care whether I will be alive till tomorrow or not. Now I want that thing in my virgin hole. There was nothing left to speak. But I warned her, if you shout or cry I will not do it. She said promise, I will not shout despite of any pain or anything.

She was anxious of losing her virginity by her beloved brother. I placed my erect member to her opening. She requested me to be gentle and careful. I assured her, don’t worry my dear sis I will be as gentle as possible, but at one or two times, I need to be rough. While breaking hymen? She asked. Yes, baby and I hold my lund and pressed into the opening of her pussy, separated her cunt lips and hold it by fingers. I gave a push, bulb went in, and she squirmed a bit but made no moves. Waited for a minute and gave another jerk. It was bit harder, she produced haaaaaa sound, bit her lip to control her pain. I leaned over her, took her tit into hand started pressing it. Twisted her nipple she moaned, I kept on playing with her both tits on rotation. Probably her pain reduced and she started enjoying my playing with her. She caressed my cheeks & said sweet bhayya. You are so affectionate and so understanding. [Why not after popping so many family cherries. I have learnt art of breaking seals.] I started moving with little of my cock inserted into tight orifice. Hardly one third was inside and I was making best use of it. She had forgotten her pain and enjoying the fuck with her bro. She asked the paining part is over, why girls make it a big issue. See I am enjoying my first fuck. I smiled inside for her innocence. She is not aware that yet bang will cause her unforgettable pain. Looking at right opportunity I gave a mighty jerk, my cock went tearing her hymen. In time, I sealed her mouth with mine to absorb her shout. She was twisting beneath me. I didn’t loosen my grip to avoid her springing out of bed. I kept her pinned with my arms and legs. I didn’t release her even for breathing. She had closed her eyes shut and tears rolling over cheeks. I left her mouth after a long time. You killed me bhayya, she said crying, but it was not very loud. She was trying her best to control herself. I didn’t release her but kept myself buried into her. I took her tit into my mouth. Gave a sucking of her life.

After few minutes, she let her body lose. Then I asked her. Shall I take it out, she said don’t take it, I want it to happen now only. If you take it and insert it again, it’s going to pain again. So let it be there. You had promised to be gentle but didn’t keep it up. I said this is most gentle, and you are very brave. Otherwise, girl of your age would have fainted. She smiled for my comment. In fact, her outer tunnel was loose enough, after initial insertion I had thought that entire process is going to be easy but it was not. I started moving very slow, initially she complained and asked not to move yet. I could understand that she is bit comfortable, but she is trying to stop me because of anticipated pain. I neglected her pleas and started screwing her in slow rhythm. Within some time, she was being accustomed to my presence in her now no more virgin pussy. I slowly increased my speed till she started moaning. Room was filled with her songs of moans. Part of my shaft was still waiting for chance to enter, at right moment, I gave another jolt to fill her tube with my shaft. She shouted again and closed her eyes, again she was crying silently. This is the first girl who didn’t make issue of pain. She had most tolerance, or she was mentally prepared for the assault. Though she didn’t protest but I had to take care of her. I started kissing her, though she was in pain and not willing to respond but courtesy sake, she responded. I took her hands and kept them on my bare back. She caressed my back and I was caressing her tits. It took few minutes for her to recover. Once she excited I started moving again. Her response was good. Within some time, she started raising her butt. She started oozing, it made her tight hole lubed and easy to bang. It was too much for her, she reached her peek and was urging to make it faster. Within few strokes, she arched her back and sang song of oohs and aaahas. At last, she fell on bed exhausted.

I made her excited again by pinching her clit and started moving again. This time response was very good. She was encouraging me to make it harder. I asked Mangala to press her soft tits, which had become hard now due to excitement. I placed my both hands at each side. Supporting on hands and toes I started banging her. She was flying in sky and so me. Just now, I had popped another cherry from family and was happy to fuck a tiny cunt. Both of us reached climax. She scratched my back with her sharp nails. It invigorated me to fuck her faster. I started releasing my juice for the first time in new cunt. I didn’t even bothered to ask her mc for safety period. I was total out of mood and control. I collapsed on her small frame. She hugged me tight. After some time I rolled off her as I was much heavy for her.
Mangala was seeing the live show. When our eyes met, she blushed. I asked her how the show was, as you are witnessing it for the first time. She was shy to reply, on forcing her she took off her hands from face. Very nice bhayya, for the first time in close quarter and with consent of participants.
Otherwise, I had to pretend like sleeping while I watched. Our way of doing is much better than jiju. She said innocently, she understood what she had committed, bit her tongue.
It was my turn to be shocked. Therefore, she has seen others doing it. I was under impression that she had seen me with her cousins. But this was news for me and now my mind started working on it. Previously she had seen others fucking and was aroused. May be both had seen so she sucking my tool was not new to her. She got licked also, otherwise if they are not known to the act, they would hesitate.

I asked her come and lay beside me. She came with some hesitancy as I may scold her for witnessing others fucking. She came and lay beside me. If I had to ask for details, I had to take her to right mood. I took her hand, placed on my back, and pulled her nearer to me. I gave a smooch to her. This was first real smooch to her by me. When we broke, I could see her tender lips had become red. I slid her top to relive her tender tits. Started pressing her soft titties. She was hissing due to me pressing her tits. When she was hot enough, I asked her where you learned this art of sex. You are an intelligent girl. I pampered her, so she lost her inhibitions and said. I have seen others doing sex.
Me – who’s was your first venture.
Mangala – it’s nothing like venture, it happened naturally, and accidentally.
Me – did you peep in any ones room.
She – it happened like this. Few days after didi’s marriage, they had planned to go some pilgrimage. He had brought car and only two were going. I also wanted to accompany them. All elders opposed for that but I was reluctant. I started crying, as I had not visited those places. Despite of scolding and pacify, I was bent upon going. Didi convinced jiju to take me with them. Probable he was not willing. I was fool to go after them. I had least idea about marriage and their relation. What I knew was a person marries a girl he takes her away with him. After that, she delivers baby.
Other than this, I had no idea at all. Didi took my dresses and we headed for a mini tour. I was happy really to go with them in a posh car. They made me sit in front seat, it was additional joy for me. Both of them occupied rear seat. Day passed uneventually. Next day I thought they were playing something behind my back, he used to tease her a lot. At night after dinner, they insisted me to sleep early, as we had to move to other place.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 12:03 PM