Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Doc put down his head down…

Supriya notice that he is on verge of opening his mouth, she need to push him bit more emotionally, love and she knew hiweak point.

Doc was standing near her, She stood up and went closer to him and hug him, she whispered in his ears.. doc I love you, please help me to save me from those bastered. Please ..

Both were still naked and supriya hugging him naked made him loose his mind..

Doc ;- ahhh supriya. You so sexy and I love every bit of you.. I love you.. I will do every thing for you. I love you.

He started Kissing her which she readily co operated and both roaming their hand on each other naked flesh. They wanted to engulf them self on each other. She put her hand on his ass and move towards her crotch. Doc dick hitting just above her vertical lips. She held his dick and put it between her thighs i.e., below her pussy lips.

Doc. :-- yes .. yes…I love it.. it feels so good…ammm.

Supriya :-- Tell me Doc… don’t you want me for ever available for you.. only for you.. do u want me to fall in their trap… please doc help me … please…
Doc :- yes .. I want you.. you are mine .. only mine… your lips are mine.. he started kissing her furiously… I don’t want those bastered this lips to be consumed by them.

Supriya held his both hand and put it on her each breast. “ Yes… do you want this to be handled by those bastereds .. tell me.. I want you only to play,suck, squeezed with my breasts.

Doc. :-- yes.. they are mine… he started mauling her breast and squeezing them so hard that it started paining to supriya

Supriya :-- ahhh darling.. you so strong.. be gentle… on them .. I like rough but not with my nipple as need to feed baby and its pain a lot when my baby sucks it. You can be more harsh with my entire breast apart from my nipples.

Doc Started to press her breast very harshly.. more he press them more she enjoys..

Supriya ;-- yes… yes… like this… ahhhh… I am enjoying ittt…..please harder .. harder more harder..

Doc cup her breast and made in cone shape and slowly sliding his hands from it.. all musles of her breast were squeezed out and milk started flowing out from her breast.

Doc lower his head and started drinking her milk… now he applied pressure on one breast with both his hand and squeezed her breast with full force. Lot of milk came out from her breast and he drank, he did similarly with other breast.

Supriya pushed him sofa and sat on his dick taking his dick inside her.

His hands were still playing with her breast and she started moving her ass on his dick.

After fucking him for 5 min when she sensed that he is in peak she stop moving her ass and held his face and smooched him.

Supriya :-- doc .. tell me… you want my pussy to serve you for ever like this.. you want me to ride you like this fore ever… or want this pussy my ass to be claimed by some black mailer.

Doc. Its mine and only mine.. I won’t allow any one to claim it from meee.. I am the only owner of this entire body… saying he roam his palm on her body and started showing kisses on her cheeks, neck upper breast, he sucks her both nipple and dig his face between her bloosm.

Supriya :- I believe you, but doc I need to know every thing about them..post you tell me we will resume what we are doing now… saying she stood up and sat beside him and refilled their glasses.

Doc. Took sip from the glass and closed his eyes… after 10 min he started narrating every thing, all incident and also truth why he supported him.

Supriya :-- ok… I trust you on this.. and I assure you that I will keep you out of this but I will be needed your help. I need you come to my house tomorrow in late evening along with that certificate, original and correct one which you prepared.

Doc. :-- what ? noo ? what help and whats going on in your mind? Who all will be there ? please keep me out of this.?

Supriya :-- Doc. You need to come to help me… ok.. I am telling you what I am planning but I need that ok.. she described her planned to him.. his facial expression was some what that he is convince with her plan.

Doc :-- still, I am having doubt, Devendra wont confess it..if he won’t then we will be in big trouble.

Supriya :-- you are wrong.. even if he don’t confess he won’t be able to do any harm to us because we will be having enough proof to prove that he was black mailing me.

Doc :-- hmmmm ok.. I am in…now can we finish what we started…

He took her on his lap and made her sit on his dick and asked her to ride him.

Supriya started riding him, her boobs were jumping in front of his eyes.. “yes this are mine now for ever..” saying he started pressing them feeling proud to only owner of this assets.

He move his hand and put on her ass and helping her move her ass fast. She move down and took his lips and started suking.. she was so charged up or was very angry that she chew on his lips and his lips started bleeding. She didn’t leave him and started sucking his blood making cut mark on her lips bigger.

He as in pain and he almost push her to get his lips free from her.

He can clearly see his blood on her lips, he wanted to revenge so he put his teeth on her left breast and bite their, she was in pain she tried lot to pull him away more she tried more his teeths getting deeper.

Supriya :-- ahhhiiiiiiii… sorrrrrrrrrryyyyy… leaveeeeee… please……

Doc :-- now u understood ..pain I was ,…..

She again bend down and started licking his lips where she bite. “ sorry I was very arosed .. it was your mistake to make me so aroused, you are the person who awaken inner side of my wild animal” ahh… “ yeah…see how your dick is creating magic inside me…” I am so horny today that I want to eat each and every inch of your body”… “ fuck me … Fuck me like you never ever fucked any one”

She started jumping on his dick in full speed… she wanted to get it finished and now she is in master how to make man cum fast…

She started squeezing his dick with her vaginal wall, her vaginal wall grip his dick so tightly that he is fucking hot virgin gir.

Doc. Oh god…u fucking hot cunt making me cum… yeah.. fuck me.. yeah… I am cumming cumming…. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doc unloaded inside her and collapse on sofa. Supriya too collapse on him and kissed him on his cheeks.
Once their breathing got normal she stood up and after getting fresh she got dressed and made herself presentable in his bedroom and move out.

Supriya :-- hope you won’t forgot your promise to be there tomorrow with that original certificate.

Before doc speak any thing she left his place.

Doc again got scared, there was beep sound his mobile, he got one mms,

Supriya move out from Doc home with smile on her face, she straight away went to market bought new bridal saree, new mobile phone and went to home.

She knock on Jay’s door and went inside speak with him and over phone and was about to move out when Jay stop him.

Jay :-- Supriya you playing dangerous game, its risky your life will be ruined if it will not be in your favour.

She looked at him angrily and said “ what’s left in my life now, its already ruined”, do what I said keep your mind only what I asked you to do, don’t do anything without asking me”. She move out from his house and went to hers.
Aditya was sitting on hall and waiting for Supriya to come, it’s be almost 4 hrs now  when she left, as soon as door opened he ran towards door and opened it.

Aditya :-- where wore you for such long time, I was getting bored… please have sit I will bring juice for you.

Supriya smiled and sat on sofa, she was very exhausted but lot of things still needs to be done.

Aditya came back with glass of juice and called savita.
Supriya :-- Adi, did you had your lunch,
Aditya :--  yes, Angel, was waiting  for you but didn’t know when you were going to come so just 15 min back had my lunch.
Supriya :-- its ok baby, please keep this shopping bag inside my room and insert mobile sim in this mobile and sat up my mobile. Sit in my room I will come soon baby. Saying she kissed Aditya on his lips and whispered in his ears “ arrange bed neatly I want you as soon as I come in my room, i want your’s hard and ready to be inside me”.

Aditya was shock with her kiss in front of Savita and with her talk but got happy thinking bitch is now in line and behaving just like he wanted.

Supriya :- Aditya father is coming and I want you to stay back till he comes, we need to apologies him, send Savitri early as I don’t want her to know any thing . She spoke in high pitch so that Aditya hears what she speaking. Now serve me lunch I am hungry.

Aditya got busy with her mobile, looking at this Supriya held Savita’s hand and drag her to kitchen still speaking in high pitch.

Supriya :-- Let me explain you what to prepare in dinner.

As soon as both entered kitchen she hug Savita and started sobbing.

Savita was shock with sudden change in her behaviour

Savita :-- mam, what happened why you ..”shhhhhhhh” supriya put her finger on savita’s lips.

Supriya move out and checked if Adi is spying them or now but to her relief he was.

Supriya :-- listen to me very carefully, after lunch I will go inside my room and will not allow Aditya as well to come out. The next door sir will come in our house, he will come to our place as soon as you open our main door and signal him to come in.

Supriya :-- You need to help him what ever he ask..

Savita :-- yes .. I will do it… if you say then I will keep adi sir busy and you complete this task with that sir.
Supriya :-- No …. Only I can let him remain in that room until and unless job is not done outside.

Savita :-- Ok mam as you say.
While speaking with Supriya she serves her, her meal as well and both of them move out to dinning table from there they can keep eye on Adi as well.

Savita :-- Mam, what job that sir will come and do ?? I am confused, why hiding from adi sir.

Supriya looked at her and thought for some time then opened her mouth “ you were right about him and his father, they are not good people and are here to take my advantage and will destroy my life”. Anand is already behind bars because of this filthy rascal father, I am not going to spare them and teach them lesson”.

Supriya :-- please don’t reveal anything to Savitri or any other person. If by chance this plan gets failed then no one in earth can save me and my family, I trust you that’s why sharing with you”.

Savita ;-- don’t worry mam, I am at your side and will die before revealing any thing about this to any one.

Supriya finished her lunch, she was not feeling like eating anything but to get keep her energy level intact she needs to eat.

Supriya move inside kitchen to keep utensils to wash, savita also followed her. When supriya turned around washing her hand savita hug her tightly and started sobbing.

Supriya also melted in her arms and started crying, she not able to hold her tears back. Savita tried to console her but her cries getting intese and was not able to hold herself back from crying.
Adi was in her room and was listening to music, he was testing quality of ear phone and mobile and taking several selfie as handset model was new and he is found of new mobile phone specially expensive one. He was lost into mobile feature and least care about things happening outside.

Savita some how control herself and parted herself from Supriya and wipe her tears.

Savita :-- mam you need to be strong, if you will loose your emotional now then who will take charge, you need to be more strong. I am there to support you don’t worry, you are not alone here and I will not leave this place and you until and unless you get successed in your plan.

Savita got emotional and was looking in her eyes, she kissed supriya on her eyes one by one, then on cheeks and before kissing on her lips she just looked in eyes as to get permission and in second savita put her lips on her.

Supriya was looking at her but when savita’s soft lips touches hers she closed her eyes and took her into bear hug. With every passing second their kiss is getting intense as two lover kissing each other.

Savita push her tongue her tongue in her mouth which supriya welcome very well and allowed savita to explore her mouth and she closed her lips and started sucking savita’s tongue. She took savita’s tongue between her teeth and started roaming her tongue on hers.

While kissing she pushed savita towards wall and pinned her to wall. She is getting wild, even after getting fucked for 2 times, she again got aroused. She move her lips from her and looked into her eyes for few second and removed her saree palu and in swift motion removed hook of her bouse.

Savita ;-- mam, adi sir will come….

Supriya :-- let him come, let him join… I want to fuck you now.. you are so sexy that cannot resist my self. Saying she move her bra up and started suking her right tit and was pressing left one.

Savita also removed supriya’s  pallu and opened her blouse while she was sucking her breast. She unhooked her bra and removed it from supriya’s body.

Now both of them were topless, Savita made her stand and took her lips again, their naked breast were crushed on each other. The spark ignited in their body and both of them were becoming wild.

Supriya :-- if I was having dick I would have fucked you so bad.. I am madly in love with you.. I love saviiiiiiiiii…

Savita :-- I love you mam,,, I ready to get fucked by you… I love you too… please be like this for few min… I love your body fragnence, ahhhhh…

Click .. click….wow what a pose… you forgot to call me… it was adi who click their picture

Both of them got separated.

Supriya very angril :- I told you to be in my room, be there I am coming.. don’t spoil my mood. GO
Adi and Savita got surprised with her sudden out burst.

Adi got scared and move to her room

Adi :-- wow bitch is showing erogance let her come I will show her …

Savita :-- mam, please don’t make him get suspicious about anything… your behaviour might ruin you plan.

Supriya :-- ahhhh .. I know.. but I can’t tolerate him any more…. Almost 30 hrs I need to tolerate him… ok we need to go in room ammmm… let do go naked..saying she removed her remaining cloths so do Savita.

Adi eyes pop out when he saw two beautiful creature standing nude infront of him

Adi :-- oh my ghosh…… wow….. sight to see…he immediately started clicking their picture and both savita and supriya started giving him poses.

Both ladies again got involved in hot/wild smooch. They became more wild now because don’t have fear to caught and don’t have single threat on their body.
Supriya while kissing drag savita on bed and pushed her on bed.. and came top of her.  With her leg she parted her legs and came between. Supriya started rubbing her crotch on hers. Both of the ladies is getting high. She held savita’s boobs with her hand and pressing them, she pressed them with all force she did had in her hands making savita scream.

Supriya :-- bitch. you… you are my bitch… she move her face down and started sucking her nipple, she took her left nipple between her teeth and pull it as much as it can with other hand she pinching her other nipple.

Savita screamed in pain and pleasure…” ahhhhmmmammmmmm,…. Please…ahhh…. Dhireee..ahahhh… please…savita started moving her ass up.. she was in peak and was about to explode..

Savita :-- ahh..mam…amam…. I ammmmm cummmmmmmmminggggg.ghhhhhhhh

Supriya closed her lips with her was grinding her crotch more furiously as she is also about to cum.

Supriya :- waittt.waittt… im toooo cummingg… ahahahahhhh… yeahh…

Savita put her both hand on supriya’s ass and dig her nails on her ass and was pushing down… and raising herself up…

With in few sec, supriya screamed …..aaahhhhh,.. I am cumming….ahahhhhhhhh and collapse on savita.

Savita roaming her hand on supriya’s back making her normal… after 5 min supriya roll down herself from savita’s body and was laying on adi’s lap. She looked up at adi and smiled.

Supriya :-- Savita bitch.. go out and start preparing lunch… call Savitri and check if she is coming or not.. hmmm wait let me check with her..

Supriya :-- Adi, darling can you please bring wishkey bottle and cold drink with dry fruit and chilled water bottle .. please honey I need to regain my energy.

Adi jumped from bed and almost ran towards kitchen..

Supriya :-- savita, ensure work is done and ask Savitri to come here bringing parcel by 7. Its already 5 P.m... ok Go now. Supriya took her handbag and took 1 pill and kept it below her pillow safely.

Adi came back to room…

Supriya :-- why don’t you prepare 2 peg, lets celebrate… Aditya why didn’t you close the door ??

Adi :-- why needed? I already saw you both fucking each other and she knows very well that we fucking each other so what is their to hide,,.. let her also enjoy live show as I enjoyed and lauged.

Supriya again got angry :-- what the hell… don’t you feel a shame talking like this.. m I a whore or some thing like … CLOSE THE DOOR

Adi again got confused, angry and scared with her behaviour, he move out from bed, close the door and letched it.

Mean time she put tablet inside his drink and kept drink aside on table to get tablet vanished.

Supriya ;-- Sorry adi.. I am bit tensed.. you know why.. your father is coming today and feeling bad. I don’t know what will happened today but want you to support me. Please help me to avoid mistake this time. Please help me to make your father happy.

She put her head on his soldier and started crying..

Adi understood reason for sudden change in her behaviour.

Adi :-- don’t worry suppi.. I am there .. I will help you out.. I know how to make father happy, leave upto me I will tell you later on. First tell me why you bought this saree…

Supriya :-- If every things goes well then tomorrow is our suhaagraat…

Adi :-- what ..you serious… ohhhhh wowwwwwww..

Supriya :-- I love you adi.. please always be like this on my side…she put her head on his lap..his dick was rock hard making tent.

Adi move his boxer down bit and move his dick out. Now his dick is just inch away from supriya, he can feel her hot breath on his dick.

Adi slowly push his dick down.. towards her mouth.. it reached upto her lips, she felt disgusted but she knew she has to do it. She slowly took her dick head inside her mouth.

Adi :-- no baby.. not like this… first kiss on tip.

Supriya placed her lips on tip of his dick, “ stop remain like this only” said adi

Adi took her new mobile and click several photos
Adi :-- now open you mouth slowly..and take my dick head inside but very slowly I want to capture is.

Surpiya don’t wanted to do it but there is no option she looked angrily towards him and started taking his dick head very slowly inside her mouth.

Adi to several phots starting from kissing on tip to opening her mouth and taking his dick slowly inside her mouth.

The scene was awesome.. her red lips taking her mashroom shape dick head inside her mouth.  

Adi held her face and was stood on ground without allowing her to move her head away from his dick, Now she is lying on her bed on her back and her head is hanging on edge of bed and his dick is still inside her mouth.

Supriya looking helplessly to him but there is devilish smile on his face, he started fucking her mouth with slow speed. In few stroke his dick is reaching back of throat making her throat swell when his dick enter her throat area. Its making her choak she was unable to breath but still kept herself compose to sucking his dick. She can’t deny his wishes as if she denies him he might get least interested and move out of room, which she don’t want as her plan will get spoil.
Supriya tried level best to compose herself but his speed is increased and she is feeling pain at back of throat as his dick is constantly hitting back of throat.

She started crying, she tab on her thigh but adi like animal fucking her mouth, he was on verge of cumming so he continue fucking her mouth…when he was about to cum he pushes his dick completely in her mouth reaching depth of it choking her to core.

After emptied his balls he removes bit of dick from her mouth making her breath.

Adi :-- that was great… I never ever had suck kind of preasure in my life.. I am sorry if I hurt you. Sorry my baby.. saying he removed his dick entirely from her mouth.

Tears still rolling down from her eyes and she compose herself and sat on bed keeping her face down.

Adi was scared and thought he might crossed his limit, he was just observing her face. When she sat on bed he also move beside her and started consoling her.

Adi ;-- I am sorry.. I don’t know what happened to me.. I know what I have done is totally wrong and promise never ever in life will repeat it again. I hurt my angel.. I love you my angel.. please don’t get angry … I am sorry… I am sorry…

Supriya listen to his pleads and thought not to push him more so she raised her head and smile at him and said “ Its ok.. but promise you will never ever do such thing again, its hurts a lot”

Adi felt so good that he hugged her.
Adi to himself :-- bitch this was punishment for scolding me and shouting at me, you need to remember this lesson or else you will face worst of me.

Adi was smiling cruelly on her and she saw same in mirror that he is smiling at her petty condition, she wanted to beat him, kill him now but she control herself.

She got separated from him. “ lets have drink and discussed how we can make your father happy today.”

She offered him glass and took one for herself and started sipping drink

Adi :-- see, though my father is angry man but by heart he is very soft and can forgive anyone and you are my angel so he won’t harm you.

Adi :-- just present yourself very well and make him happy with good gesture don’t do anything which hurts his ego and pride and lastly I warned you earlier as well don’t allow him to drink too much, once he drinks and he get aroused than he needs girl/women at any cost, that’s what happened last time.

Supriya :-- but I didn’t bought that drink last time, I tried to stop him but he was abendment to drink. If today as well if he brings drink and if I stop him then he will feel bad.

Adi :-- yes… that’s also true… ahmmmmmm thennnnn don’t get close to him….

Supriya :-- I host and how come I cannot go to him.. he will feel insulted.

Adi :-- hmmmm that’s also true.. ok I will be there and protect you.

Supriya :-- if he sends you inside room then ??? last time as well you were inside your room.

Adi :-- then don’t denied to him… let him do what he want.. he is old fellow he wont be able to handle your hotness….hahahhaaha

Supriya :-- don’t laughed I am in problem and you making joke on me…. how come I allow him… I don’t think so I can allow him….ohhhh god….

Adi :-- to be honest .. then cancel this meeting … if he comes and drinks then be assured that he will be wanting you… please suppii… stay away from him… you are right now I am scared….

Supriya ;-- ohhhh godddd… I don’t want to hurt him this time….ohh goddddddd please help me… let see what we can dooooo.

Supriya rested her head on bed back rest and closed her eyes. Adi finished his drink and move down and kept her head on her thigh facing her stomach.

Her navel hole was infront of him. He pull his tongue out and place tip of tongue on her navel. Supriya got shivered and looked down. Adi move his left hand her back and place it on right ass cheeks and dive her tongue in her navel hole.

She move her head back and waiting for him to go to sleep. She was scared if doctor did her correct tablet or did she gave him wrong tablet instead of giving sleeping pill by mistake she didn’t mix sex tablet. Ohhhh nooo it should not… please god.. she started praying to god.

Below adi making magic with his tongue on her navel and she is getting aroused from hit. She put her hand on his head and started pushing him more towards naval. With left hand she started pressing her breast.

She is aroused to hell… she even don’t know what happening to her but there is fire inside her..she is hell aroused now and wanted something inside her.

She pushed adi, adi was on the verge of sleeping… she looked his dick which is semi hard.. she held his dick and started storcking.. she made lay him flat and took his dick and inserted inside her.
His dick slide inside her very smoothly.. she started jumping on his dick but slowly his dick is giving away his erection and move out from her pussy lips..

Supriya ;-- shit.. shit… fuck .. wake up ..she slap him .. but there was no response… she slap him 8-10 times more.. his cheeks are red now but still he is sleeping

The fire in her pussy reach to max limit, she wanted some thing inside her at any cost.. she open the door and move out side and found Jay and Savita fixing something. Both of them got shock to see her full nude and frustrated.

Supriya :-- Your girlfriend fucking my husband right…. She fucked my husband so its my right to fuck her boyfriend.

Jay :-- supriya .. come on .. you are under influence of that drug.. please, savita go and bring hot coffee .. now….

Jay wanted to stop supriya to reach him but while insturting savita supriya already pulled down his track pant, he was not wearing any under garment and was already hard as during fixing things several time he did saw savita’s cleavage.

Supriya mouth was open to see such a huge and enormous dick. It added fuel in fire.

Supriya took his dick in her mouth and started sucking like whore, jay tried to move away but who will do actually if such sexy lady comes and suck you.

Jay pretended to move away but instead of going away he pushing his dick more into her mouth. She pushes him down on floor and climb top of him and slide his dick inside her.

Till the time savita comes iinn hall supriya already started riding him, Savita never in her life saw such horniness in any lady.

Supriya  was jumping very fast , her breast were bouning up and down with every jump she made. Jay held her breast and started squeezing them. He didn’t knew that by doing he is increasing her arousal.

Supriya :-- yeah… preassed it.. press it… harder … press them harderrrrrr jay….
jay was long man and he can take her 80% breast in his bag palm. He stharted pressing her breast more cruely as if he will dranined all her milk and juice from her breast.

Steam of milk came and jay jumped and took her nipple one by one and drank her milk. In 10 min of sucking both of their breast got emptied.

Supriya : screamed in preasure…. Yeahhhh jay….you strong man… ahhhh.. yeahhh… press them harder… drained all my milk today..

Supriya :-- ahahhhh I am cumminggg… ahahahahahhhhh…. Yeah.. press them harder… heahhhh.

She collapsed on his chest.. after some time jay stood and help her stand still. He look in her eyes.. she was hell tired.

Jay put both of her forarms on either side of leg and lifted her up like doll, she held him grabbing her neck.

She is now hanging on his body taking support of his neck and jay slowly lowered her body and now her pussy lips started touching tip of his dick.

Jay :-- please insiert my tool inside you.. I am holding you don’t worry..

Suprya removed one hand and held his dick and put on entrace of pussy. Slowly jay pushing his dick in her, her body took entire length of his dick. His dick is reaching depth of her vaginal wall were no one reached till date.

She started jumping on his dick, Jay let her fuck him for some time, when she got tired he started fucking her furiesouly, his dick is moving in out like machine gun.

Supriya .. oh my god… ohhh … god… yeahhh fuck…. This is hellll out off ufck…. Ahhhhiiiii … I am cumming… yeahhhh…

Even though she came but jay didn’t stop and banging her with full speed she got another 3 orgasam but jay was still going on.

Supriya :-- ahahaiii… I will die…. I will dieeeee. Leave meeeeeeeee…… ahahiiiiiiiiiicummingg aagain….. fuck… you tore mee.e……saviiiiiiiiisave meeeee.

Surpiya was almost screaming…thank god adi slept taking medicing or else he would have also witnessed this great fuck.

Savita came near to Jay :- sir.. please release him.. we are getting late.. we can’t continue this…let her go..

Jay understood but was very aroused…

Jay :-- I will spare her.. but promise me that once we are done.. you will come to my place now..i want to fuck you… please…

Savita :-- ok saheb will come.. please release memsaab.

Jay put down supriya and let her go…. As soon as she lended on floor she collapse on floor.. unable towalk.

Savita picked her up and took her to bed room and let her take rest for some time.

Both Jay and savita finished their work and also did on supriya’s room as well. Both supriya and Aditya sleeping naked in supriya bedroom.
Jay :-- savita, lets go to my place.. you promised.

Savita ;-- you gone mad, leaving mam alone here… why man cannot see beyond sex.. we need to protect mam first and then can only think about other things.

Savita :-- its already past 6:30 pm and Savitri will be here any time, I cannot leave this place.

Savita was leaking since she saw supriya fucking jay’s big dick. She also wanted to have that inside her. She locked mam bedroom door from outside and with in sec removed all her cloths and got naked.

Savita almost ran towards jay, infact jay was also amaze to see such a sexy figure all nude.

Savita almost jumped on him and wrapped around her legs on his back holding his neck. She is in same position like supriya. She also wanted to get fucked like supriya.

Jay positioned his dick on her entrance and she slowly lowered her body. For savita his dick was huge, very huge.

He pushed his mashroom head inside, she felt pain but he held her by grabbing her ass and pushed his dick in deepest part of hers in one powerful thrust.

She screamed in pain but who cares if you get a chance to bang such a sexy lady. He started fucking her furiously.  After fucking her for 10 min she almost came twice.

Jay lay her down on floor and came in missionary position and started drilling her, he started bitting her boobs and making them red.

He again turn her around and made her in dogy style and slammed in his dick and started fucking her… he started smacking her ass cheeks making them red.

Savita in her life never had fucked like this like wild animal. She forgot the count she came.. finally exactly after 30 min he started cuming inside and collapse on her body.

They lay there for few min, the door bell woke them from dream land and both of them wore cloths in hurry.
She opened the door and let Savitri come in. Savitri saw this man is new.. she looked questionly to savita, savita just giggle and drag Savitri towards jay and pull down his track pant and show Savitri his dick. Savitri jaw dropped and was not able to utter a word.

Savita :-- Savitri don’t tell any one about this not even to memsaab or else she will kick me out, I will arrange change to get fucked with this cock and you will forget your’s husband as well adi sir cock.

Savitri : - promise .. I promise won’t tell any one…

Savita :-- saab you can leave .. but promise that you will give my friend a good fuck like you gave me now.

Jay :-- yes sure, why not… but now I am in hurry … you know how and where to reach me.

Savita narrated her incident to Savitri how great fuck she got from jay, Savitri got arosed and wanted to get fucked now but as he already left she went to bathroom to relieved herself.

Savita immediately move to supriya’s room and wake her up. Supriya was very tired and with heavy heart she woke up. She dressed in t-shirt and short pant and with the help of Savita he move adi to his room and made him wear his shorts

She had strong coffee on the other hand savita saw lemon juice, she drank juice. Both of them were sitting at hall and silently watching tv as Savitri is warming food which she bought from restaurant.

Savita started feeling itching in her pussy. She closed her legs. She put her right legs on left legs but itching sensation is increasing with every passing minute.

Savita :- Mam, due you remember any thing …??

Supriya Look into her eyes and said “ every bit of it” that time I was not in control savita, I don’t know what happened to me but sensation on my down area were so high that I wanted something inside me.

Savita :-- Mam I want to confess you something.. actually I also did with him, he took me very roughly and to be honest I loved it and mam I think same sensation which you were feeling I am feeling now… I need some thing inside me now… there is itching down there and with every  passing second its increasing.

Supriya look at her in surprise… how ..she looked here and there and she saw glass in her hand.

Supriya ;-- ohhh shittt…… shitttt…. Savita glass in your hand… when I came back adi gave me same juice….did you prepared it.

Savita :-- No mam, he came and started preparing it, when I asked he angrily asked me to get lost from kitchen as he himself wanted to prepare juice for you. Oh mam… so every day..he was giving it to you…oh shittttttt.

Supriya knew the itching sensation is unbearable and cannot be cool down soon… shitt…

Both of them were trying to find out but door bell rang.

Supriya :-- oh shit.. it might be his father.. whispering to savita.

Supriya :-- I got idea, get fucked with this bastered till time I get freshed, send Savitri back to home immediately.

Before savita replies supriya strom inside her room leaving savita act fastly. Savita ran inform Savitri to go to home immediately.

Savitri was surprise but happy to get releave so soon.
She immediately wash her hand open the door, Devendra was standing at door, he look Savitri from top to toe with hungry look. Savitri ran out.

Savita :-- Please come in sir..

Devendra moves inside home, he removes his show and socks which clearly indicates he will be staying here for long.

There was half glass of lemon juice, Devendra felt thirsty so he drank it without thinking much. Before savita stops him he already had it.
Savita got tensed, she knew the impact of that drink.

She bought water for him and was standing to get new order from him

Devendra :-- where is my and supriya ? none of them are available

Savita :-- adi sir is sleeping, and mam is in her room to get fresh and get ready for dinner.

Devendra :-- why you standing here … you are piece of shitttttttttt…

While Devendra was asking her to get lost, she bend down to pick up glass and with that her pallu got slip from her shoulder and her most presious assest were in display.

She quickly corrected her pallu but it was too late.

Devendra :-- shitttt you are got sexy tits.. come here sit beside me.

Savita :-- no sir I am ok…tell me what I can do for you?

Devendra ;-- ok take this and keep it in freezer and bring me some whisky and chilled water.

Savita ran towards kitchen, her itching in her pussy is increasing.. though Devendra is insulting her but his gaze and talk making her more horny.

She came back to hall and served him with whisky water bottle and glass with dry fruit.

Devendra :-- bring 2 more glass one for you and another for your mam

Savita :-- sorry sir how come I can drink with you.. my status is very small infront of you

Devendra :-- fuck status, you don’t know what you are .. do what I asked you to do so.

Savita ran and came back 2 more glass and put it on table and again her cleavage were visible to Devendra.

She kept top 3 hooks of blouse open out of 4 hoots, which gave full breast view to Devendra.

Devendra was not able to control and held her hand and drag her to himself, she tried level best and even fought with him to leave her but his grip was firm and he was not leaving her.

Devendra open his zip and tore her blouse and pushed her bra up making her pegion free, she cried but no one was there to save her, supriya was in bathroom and was lost in deep thought when mobile ring broke her thought process, she received call and after listening she was about to rush out but voice on other hand stop her to do so and said some thing which cool her down. She again relaxed on her bathtub and started sipping tea.

He mobile tone beeped and she saw one mms clip looking at that she smiled mischievously.

Devendra move her sari up till her waist and removed her panty.

He with one pushed inserted his dick inside her and started ramming her. She was crying and crying.

Inside she was very happy as she wanted something inside but she didn’t like Devendra taking her, a person taking her to whom she hates most.

Soon after few min. Devendra started ejaculating load after load insider and collapse on her.

Supriya mean time getting ready and when she came out, Devendra was drinking whisky and savita working in kitchen.

Devendra :-- oh my lovely lady how are you.. saying he rose from his place and move towards supriya.

He took her on his hug, he tried to be more imtimate but supriya pushes him.

Supriya ;-- Devendraji … first tell me what happened.. you went to delhi, why.. what happened there.
Devendra :- before I open my mouth let me show you some thing.. saying she open his mobile and open pick and showed her..

It was pic of tanya riding Anand with his tits on his mouth.

Supriya got furious :-- what … he is fucking her..she fucking her… that bitch….devendra I want to teach them lesson.. I want to humiliate them….

Devendra :-- Supriya sorry to say but when I scolded him to betrayed you he, punched mand started shouting and abousing me, there was so drama he created that hotel staff called security officer and send him behind bars.

Supriya :-- oh god..anand you got mad…what you doing… she started crying…

Devendra :-- calm down… there is more… he did fraud in his previous project, he took bribe from vendor to pass his order and investigation is going on in it.

Supriya :-- this man is gone mad…he even don’t care about his family …he is running behind that bitch and illegal money. He would have earn much more if he would have done his job well, you gave him opportunity to get sucessed. Hey bhagwann now what will happen to my child and me..

She started crying more…devendra started consoling him..

Devendra :-- its ok.. don’t worry I will take care of you as you are taking care of my child… don’t worry.

Supriya :-- nooo , I want to teach anand and that bitch a lesson.. I want to humiliate them, I want them to realize their mistake., I need revenge I cannot live like this.. If I will not then I will end my life along with my son and send all this details to press and media.

Devendra got tense hearing all this, he knew she is wounded trigress and if not handled properly then it will be very harmful for him as well.

Devendra :-- relax.. I am here don’t worry.. I will give you chance to take revenge… give some time to it.

Supriya look into his eyes, her eyes were wet but red : - DO YOU THINK I WILL GIVE THEM TIME IF IN NEXT 24 HRS THEY ARE NOT HERE THEN I WILL GO THERE AND IF NOT THEN AT MIDDLE OF ROAD I SET MYSELF FIRE ALONG WITH 2 KIDS.

Supriya :-- DEVENDRA, I KNOW YOU WANT ME, HERE IS DEAL FOR YOU IF YOU WANT THEN ACCEPT IT OR ELSE I AM SORRY OUR RELATIONS ENDS HERE. I WILL FEEL THAT YOU ONLY TALK AND DO NOTHING.

Devendra ;-- deal, means what ?? I don’t understand.. he got little bit of hint but he wanted to hear clearly.

Supriya :- HERE ARE MY CONDITIONS
1) I WANT BOTH OF THEM HERE BY TOMORROW NOON
2) I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME INFRONT OF THEM, I WILL BE READY IN BRIDAL DRESS FOR YOU
3) I WANT THEIR JOB TO BE INTACT AND CLEAR FROM ALL CHARGES i.e., BRIBE CASE OR ANY OTHER CASES.
4) I NEED SECURITY OF MY AND MY SONS FUTURE, AFTER GETTING FUCKED FROM YOU TOMORROW I WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE FOR EVER, TO SECURE MY FUTURE I WANT RANDSOM MONEY.
YOU CLEAR ALL THIS AND I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR EVER, WILL DO WHAT EVER, WHERE EVER YOU WANT.

Supriya :-- I give you time.. take it or leave it… I don’t want faku in my life. You always say na “ you can do anything for me” its time for you to prove. If you can’t then request you to please leave now.

Devendra was shock listening to her… he was looking at supriya continuesouly to find if there is any trap but she constantly crying and shivering. Her state of mind is disturb and she is not able to stop herself from crying.

Devendra :-- ok, all condition accepted. Pease give me your account number now.. I will secure your future.

Supriya shared her account number with him and Devendra transferred 1 cr in her account.

Devendra call security officer inspector and asked him to release Ananad immediately and inspector did it immediately and shared Devendra photo of his release.

Devendra call company investigation office and asked to send mail and withdrew all charges against Anand and promote him and Tanya to next level on overseas job.

With in 5 min he got mail from respective officer and HR about withdraw of charges and promotion mail from HR.

He showed mail to supriya.
Devendra :-- see in 5 min I fulfilled my promise.. except one condition all are met.

Supriya :-- I TRUST YOU … TOMORROW I WILL FULFILL ALL YOUR WISHES.. I WILL BE READY FOR YOU IN BRIDAL DRESS.

Devendra :- that’s good that you are firm with your decision and I prove you honest man and expect same from you.

Supriya :-- EK BAAR JO MAINE COMMIT KAR DIYA TO MAIN APNE AAP KI BHI NAHI SUNTI

Both Devendra and supriya laughed a loud.

Devendra prepare peg for himself and for supriya. He hug her.

Supriya tried to resist as in her nature

Devendra :-- atleast I can taste you from upper upper se… I will not fuck you .. please don’t stop me eating you..

Supriya :-- whos stoping you ji… please let me compose myself… I am all yours now ji.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue.. - by talash23 - 21-05-2021, 02:42 PM