Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
So, I am assured of fortnightly stocks regularly. Let it have you finished, I need to go. Turned towards him and said I am unable to get it up. I am sorry, I had been to Randi yesterday and did it until morning, I am sorry next time I will fill it completely and returned bottle and money to him. I pretended as If I tried. He got wild on my words, started shouting at me even he abused me. He was desperate for his stuff but I was in tension about my friend admitted in hospital. At last I warned him, whether you pay or not, collect it from reliable source. You can make friendship of college students. You can convince them real need or purpose of them. Giving false report and keeping them in tension for your selfishness is wrong. I will give few numbers of my friends, who waste their precious things every day in toilet, make best of use of it. Save your patients from giving birth to junior rouges, give them babies of well-educated and cultured genes. He was stunned by my words, then I cleared his mistake me to someone else. As I am in tension and unable to help him. Then I got call from hospital, I hurried. My friend got well and I took him home is different story. But I had learnt something in such a short period. This is the way they get semen mostly. It is good that you didn’t plan and give birth to such a lousy gene and produce another drug addict or drunkard in your home. She was astonished by hearing this fact.
She – do they really collect like this?
Me – most of the times, otherwise who will give them. Everybody is after direct injection than indirect. She smiled at me and said you did well by sharing your knowledge today. She was coming out of her guilt. I thought some more counseling might bring her back to normal. I told her to be cool about yesterday’s events. I was asked to do and I did. To be frank I enjoyed. If you had given company, it could be memorable. But you were in different mood. In case of artificial, they would do once. However, in natural way you can do as many times as you want. Till positive result is there.
She - Are you ready to give me child and do not get dejected by my request.
Me – no way. But you should be determined for it. If you stop thinking or feel guilty, you are going to be successful. Still now you are in double mind. Once done is done. We have committed once, result will be same even if we repeat for hundreds of times.
She – I think you are right. We have done it, we had to think before that once committed is committed, no going back. We can’t wipe the past. Are you ready to cooperate till we get result. An additional problem has arise, so that I was in sorrow or tension.
Me – what another problem.
She – before we took leave from them, that lady called inside room, do you remember that.
Me – yes, I am aware, I thought she called you inside to give kumkum.
She – she had called in that pretext only. But she threw a bomb shell on me.
Me – now what.
She – she said …. [after a pause paused] you are not supposed to touch another man other than you, till you get result. So, action of pooja will be there only until then. Once you touch anyone other than you, it will be lost. If in case you are having any affair she cautioned.
Me – it’s very strange and we are in mess.
She – that was the reason for my losing courage and tension. What do you suggest.
I was in deep tension myself by hearing this. Can you give some time, so that I can think. Can I leave this place for a while.
She – why do you want to leave, that too in dense forest.
Me – I want to pass.
She – we have done everything, what is there to hide.
Me – you are correct but if you don’t get angry, there is small request.
She – go ahead and don’t be so formal.
Me – to think I need to smoke, you being elder I can’t do it in your presence.
She – it’s ok, you can smoke here it’s elf, but don’t think of leaving in midst of forest alone. I won’t be angry as I know habit’s of young boys. Even Rohit used to smoke in olden days, now he has given up.
I lit a cig and was thinking. At last came up with some conclusion, don’t know whether right, or wrong. I suggested her to be true to her husband. Explain all the consequence and tell him that, it was better idea to get it from known person than unknown donor of sperm and may face certain problems. Ask for his permission. She was startled by this suggestion but at last said yes, it’s an ideal thinking if he approves we will continue or else we shall stop and forget.
Me – what I think is he will approve of it. If approved and you have luck you will have baby within a year. But what I will get in return.
She – you will have your baby only.
Me – but I can never call him or her as my baby. It will be named after him.
She – that you can’t bargain for title. If you do it won’t be garbhdaan. What are your plans, what do you want in return. Are you trying to blackmail and take disadvantage of this contact.
Me – nothing of that sort. I don’t want money, god has blessed me with enough.
She – what else. You want any vehicle or what kind of return you are expecting.
Me – I shall reserve my right. I will ask for it only on conception. At the same time you are at liberty to reject my offer and I will assure you that I will not mind your rejection.
She – ok let us think, any way we hope for best. I request you not to ask something for which we suffer in future.

I suggested her to take a walk into forest to relax. She got down from car. We went walking into forest, as we walked more deep into forest it went on becoming denser. There was a stream or small river. We sat at bank, we chatted usual stuff. I told few jokes of normal later some non veg. She was laughing, later she too started telling jokes. We laughed together. The atmosphere was romantic. We were sitting in shade of big tree. Climate was cool because of yesterday’s shower. She was getting better now. I went to water washed face and hands. Water was cool and fresh. She too came washed legs and face. Water was shallow and very clear. She gone couple of steps ahead, she had raised her saree till knee. It’s fine for bath, so nice and cool water secluded from any stress passers. I said good idea, let’s take bath. She said I am not serious, I said casually. But I am serious, stream is slow no risk let’s bath. Without waiting for her reply I shed my dress and was on under wear. She was coming back to bed but I went in water. In middle depth was lesser than neck. I started throwing water at her. She said don’t drench me, yesterday it’s elf we had swim, now I don’t want. Yesterday it was stationary, here it is flowing water, and there is no hurry. Due to calls of priest we had to hurry. Here nobody is going to see or call. She said me continue while she watched me sitting on stone. I gave up idea and swim leisurely. She immersed her legs in water and was playing, she was looking at me. When our eyes met she smiled or waved at me. I swam against the force, which was low but very nice to swim. She couldn’t stop herself from getting into water. She raised her saree to knee and walked in water. I called her again why don’t come and swim with me. She was hesitant and at the same time she was sure that, there won’t be any one to look at us. As she had kept watch on all direction. She said she don’t have clothes. I said you remove all except bra and panty. You won’t need to worry in such locations. At last she shed her all clothes and came to me. We played a lot in water she had lost all the inhibitions and worries. She was in happy mood now. We threw water at each other. After swimming for good twenty or thirty minutes we were bit tired and called off swimming.
She took her petticoat to dry herself. I said it will get drenched and you may feel cold if you wear it, and you don’t have alternative. She looked at me. I said stand in sunlight we will get dried within no time and sun is also not so hot. You won’t get burned. We walked where there was ample sun. We were getting dried. I asked her did you enjoy swimming in nature almost nude. She said really, it was my fantasy. I wanted to do it since ages but never got opportunity. I said I have another fantasy. She looked at me enquiringly. I took her in my arms and started kissing her. She was not ready at first but lost her inhibitions after little cajoling. She too responded with her wet kisses. I took her to tree, rested her back, and went on kissing her.
She threw her head back, rest her head on tree trunk. I took my hands behind her back to unfasten her bra hooks. Her massive breast came out of prison. I lift her both little sagged breasts [her boobs could not go against law of gravity]. Her nips were large brown colored hard surrounded by honey colored areola. I went on slurping, licking hard for several minutes. She put her hand on my shoulder, other hand in my hairs. She was moaning. My tongue was rolling on them, biting licking, leaving tooth marks on them. She pushed my head pressing on love mounds. She was encouraging me to go harder. We were getting hotter in cool breeze. Even sweat was glistening on our bodies. I kissed her entire body, she could not hold her from screaming, as I came to her still panty covered pussy, she hold tree for support as climax hit her. Without actual fucking she had reached. I slid her panty bottom, poked finger into her snatch. I finger fucked her slowly then she started screaming. An idea struck to me, I started fingering her very fast like piston. She reached her second peek followed by another and continued, she went on squirting in series. There was continuous flow of her punk. It trailed from her thighs to knee. It even reached to her feet. This was the first time I had seen a lady leaking so much. Literally she shred so much juice, I didn’t stop until she begged me to stop. Once I withdrew my hand from her pussy, she started sinking to ground. Looking at her, she felt losing her consciousness. I carried her in arms. Placed on grass delicately. Then I spread her saree and petticoat on grass laid her on it. She was observing me with split eyes but had no strength to act. She took several minutes to come to normal. I rolled beside her and waiting for her to move. She looked at me and smiled. I never knew I would leak so much she said. Thanks for the most wonderful fingering of my life. I smiled at her, you just wait and cooperate. You are going to witness several first time experiences in your life. I will guarantee that you will remember me throughout your life. Don’t have complexes but just enjoy. Now she took my limp cock and caressed. It got erected soon.

She asked me could I take it in mouth. I said to go ahead. After sucking for some time. She came above me and hugged me tightly. My hard cock was arrested between her thighs. She sat up on me and rubbed my rod over her slit. I was enjoying held her hips and slowly moved her slit over my rod. Her breasts were bouncing as she moved. I held her one boob and sucked another. She slowly sat over me inserting my ramrod bit by bit. She slowly moved her butt. Raising and falling caused her boobs bounce more. I could knead them but sucking was making it bit difficult. She got clue, took some dry grass and made bundle of it, above that she bundled my dress. It made a cozy pillow. By placing my head on it, I could see my rod disappearing into her relatively tighter cunt. She started moving and I was sucking her breast one after another. They were firmed comparing on enormous size. Though they sagged a bit, they were hard. I went on mauling them, she got more excited by rough handling. She in fact started banging till she reached another mind blowing orgasm. She rolled taking me over her. I took her in missionary position. I lay over her, she guided my cock into her slippery slit. It went smoothly to the hilt. I began banging her she garlanded her legs over my hip and held me tight. Asked me to wait for some time, she wanted to feel my cock pulsating in her cunt. After some time I started moving again, she was cooperating with me by lifting her buttock. She was enjoying her first fuck open to the sky. We could hear chirping of birds. Sun was playing shadow and light as tree leaves moved due to wind. I took all the weight on my forearms and toes. She folded her knees to her ears. Now banging took momentum. She also neared to her orgasm once more. She was urging to fuck harder, oh, Shree make it faster, and harder, yessssssssss yes like that. Do not stop. I went on hammering her. At last, she arched her back and fell motionless. I was yet to discharge I gave few more strokes and released my cum filling her hot choot. I rolled besides her gasping for air. She raised her buttock and kept the pillow under it. When both caught breath, she smiled at me. However, did not move from where she was lying. She pulled me over her. I placed my head over her chest and threw a leg over her. She kissed my forehead. Where did you learn this kind of lovemaking? You are a wonderful lover. I love you, I too said her same. We lay still for quite some time. I was playing with her boobs. She said TWIST MY NIPPLE. What a way of fingering you did to me. It was something I never experienced so far. I never knew a woman could gush so much of juice at one time. Feeling was something different, I was dead and gone to heaven. Who taught this? I wanted to tell 'your sister', but I controlled in time. It is called as douching, I had heard of it. You were first to experience it by me. I had read it in somewhere. How was it? Just no word for that. I looked at time, it was hours we had spent there. Shall we get up now, I asked. Oh Shree, I am not feeling to leave this place forever. You were not ready to come here and later you were not ready to undress. Now you are saying that you do not want to leave. She got up and led me to river. We had quick bath again. We needed wash after sweaty marathon. We cleaned each other. Headed home. On the way, she was cheerful unlike before. Literally, she was happy and there was no hint of guilt or bad feeling. I dropped at her place and headed to Sheela’s house. There must be lot of works pending due to absence of almost two days.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:44 AM