Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
One day it so happened that I clearly remember it though it happened almost fifteen years back. I was in eighth class, I had missed classes for a week without permission due to some marriage function of our relative. It was out of town, I knew date, but I was not sure that I was going to attend with entire family. We left sat evening without leave letter. After coming back I didn’t ask any my class fellows about home assignment and studies. Our English teacher who happened to be head master asked me to show assignment, which I had not done. I said I was out of station. For my bad luck that day I didn’t wear uniform. He got wild on me he started shouting on everything. I did really fear about him as he is the most strict and disciplined. Even on lot of pleas he didn’t yield. I was sure of the severe punishment. I said it was the first time I have missed classes in entire academic year and even assignments too. He checked for the records. Was bit cool but didn’t stop abusing me. He said I deserve punishment. I was scared of his beatings he would thrash with cane on both palms till skin is peeled. I begged him to excuse me at last he said, ok I will not thrash you for your first mistake. I want it to be last forever. Go to corner bend your body. Touch your knee, I followed his instructions as I was happy for not getting caned. Raise your head, look at me. You have stand like this till I say further. If you weep remember you will not spared. You need to hear class and keep in same pose.

He continued his class keeping close watch on me. He used to move through out class while he gave lecture. At one point I felt he paused for a while. I looked at him, he was staring at me. Within short time he recovered himself and continued. There after he frequented to the same spot. Whenever he was there I felt he is not just looking but staring at something. After long time I came to know, what he was looking at.
Yes ……… you are right. He was looking or rather peeping into my loose top. I glanced at myself, I found my naked breasts were on clear display. I was furious at that old man. He must be having grand children of my age. He should be ashamed but to peep into my top. By now it had become unbearable to stand, I requested him that my back is aching please let me sit sir. I will promise that I will not repeat mistake. Though he was losing chance of the view but considering my state he permitted me to sit down. I was not aware of men getting hard on seeing female anatomy. So, I didn’t look at his crotch.
Me – Oh! In eighth class it’s elf you were hot maal to ogle at. That’s fantastic. I feel I should be your classmate. My cock was as hard as steel. I had to turn on my stomach to conceal it.
She – that’s what I don’t like. Everyone thinks me hot maal but none cares me as human.
I touched my ears with both hands. Said sorry.
She laughed at me. It has become routine practice, you didn’t notice today even that old pandit at temple was also ogling at me. I couldn’t do anything but to correct my saree pallu.
Me – You kept quiet for him, if I comment you get wild. Don’t get angry, you are so sweet and sexy to be at least watched though can’t be touched. Winked at her. She smiled
And hit me on my nude chest. Who was the lucky chap to touch them. We were getting excited by mere talks. I wanted to feel her but I had no guts or the time was not mature.
She – later I learnt importance of showing them. I was clever enough to make use of them. I didn’t let any one touch them but I started using them as weapon. One of my senior taught me how to flirt. There after it became habit to flirt with boys or lecturers in college to show them and get work done.
Me – I don’t believe that none touched them till you got married.
She – at college there were smarter boys who did see to it that touched in one or other pretext. Even few even squeezed them. But when I took admission to first year degree I met Rohit and everything changed. I fell in love with him. There after I never allowed any men in my life.
I went on praising her for her decisions and keeping her virgin till marriage. I praised her beauty and verbally arousing her. It was getting hot in the congested room after rain. I asked for water, she had forgotten to keep. She didn’t find water so I said let it be. She too agreed that it’s very hot here. Why don’t you remove petticoat also. I suggested.
She – do you too want to see my assets. She laughed.
Me – not necessary. I know how you look without clothes. I described every part of her body. Including her nipples size color areola. She nodded to continue when I stopped in between.
I said if you promise me not to get angry like [other friend] I will. On confirmation from her I described every part not sparing color of her pubes and length.
She was astonished to hear every detailed description of her body. You brute when did you notice. Have you ever peeped me in bed room or bathroom.
Me – no madam, you did show everything clearly to me. She remembered open well incident and laughed. You did notice everything in such a short period. I am scared to sleep alone with you. Pretended like scared. Oh common aunty, I never taste fruit when it is raw. I eat fully matured and ready to eat condition. Otherwise I would have jumped then only. Then what are you hiding from me. Without uttering a word she removed her petticoat and threw it aside. Are you virgin she asked.
Me – do you want frank answer.
She – if you give any false statements I will kick you. Said laughing, I have opened myself in front of you and you want to hide yours.
Me – where have you opened everything. Still hiding many things, looking at her blouse.
She – you naughty, slapped again. I am telling about true incidents of life.
Me – that’s what I meant. You are hiding many things with Rohit uncle but you took me wrong.
She was still sitting her back to head board displaying her massive boobs. She was on panty her entire body was on display. I was making her hot just verbally and at one point I felt that she is yielding. Her color changing she was breathing fast and I felt she was trying to control her emotions. I was waiting to beat at right moment. I think she too was hesitating to make first move.
By then I was really thirsty now, I asked her to get some water from kitchen. She wrapped saree around her and called didi. On calling twice priest’s wife she came near and asked what the matter is. Shyamala asked for water hiding behind door, I covered myself with bed sheet, suppose in case if she peeps inside. She said sorry for forgetting to keep she returned with mug handed it over. Behan time is running out, it has to be performed before 11. 45. Thinking that, you are hesitating to make noise on our old cot, I have sent my kids to his uncle who stays few houses from ours. Just don’t bother about anything and start. Feel it as some auspicious work and indulge. Aunt smiled for that and the closed door, before she bolted, didi pushed door and whispered, your man seems to be very strong. Be careful the cot is old and if your man breaks it you will have to get me new one as it is my marriage present from my dad. Both ladies laughed at this joke. Aunty blushed and closed door saying thuth. Though she had whispered I could hear completely in silence of night. When Shyamala returned her face was red with shy. She handed over pot to me, her head was bowed down. She was really embarrassed by these words. She only was solely responsible for this embarrassing situation as she projected me as her hubby. I was smiling mischievously at her. She blushed again. I said if Rohit had listened to me you would be in his arms and performing so called sacred……….
She looked at me, she was still standing with glass in her hand, and she seemed to be tensed. I thought there is something wrong. I asked her to keep the glass, why don’t you sit. She placed glass on side table. She looked at me, she was on verge of crying. I asked her what the matter is. She didn’t reply. I stretched my arms to welcome her into my arms. She slumped into my open arms and broke into cry. I had to console her without knowing reason for sudden change in behavior made me worry. Did I do any mistake to hurt her. As far as my knowledge goes I didn’t hurt her. She was sobbing I caressed her back. She didn’t made any attempt to stop crying or didn’t tell anything. I let her cry for some more time. I was lying on bed and she lay on me, her mammoth breasts were pressed on my chest. But feeling of her breasts didn’t made me enjoy. I was concerned about her. After some time she said, I didn’t think that this process of pooja is so complicated. I was under impression that, only I was to sit for pooja. But even husband was to be present, I was not aware. So,, I let him go. Now fate has made us to halt because of rain. As per priest didi the sacred act has to be performed. Without Rohit what can I do. We had waited for this day since more than year. We have spent so much of money energy and time for this. I was waiting for this moment so eagerly and with so much of hope.
We are in hell of problem. We may have to wait for years and another mistake we have done is, they have seen us and treated us like husband and wife. I can’t bring Rohit and tell them that he is my real husband. What will they think of me, they have provided their house for us to sleep and we are in one room and on one bed. It indicates that we have indulged into it. I can’t show my face again, after all the remedies by doctors and other temples, baba’s etc., this was only hope left for us. I am losing hope to be a mother. Again she broke into cry. I too started almost crying but silently. I too was one of the cause to waste time, I too was not aware of such possible circumstance. I was under impression that if I delay I could cover distance, with such kind of vehicle it was no problem. I was cursing myself, I could not stop myself, and I expressed it to her. She looked at me and said you need not feel that way. God must have determined to leave sterile. I could not comment on this. If a chance was given to me I may prove him wrong, but I can’t tell her, she is already hurt and I can’t give her injustice. I was consoling her she lay still, I thought she drifted off into sleep. After some time she raised her face to look at me.

She wanted to say something, she opened her mouth and closed again. It happened two or three times. She would keep quite unless I encourage her. I asked her to go ahead, don’t hesitate. She stammered you …you….. I could not get hint of what she was trying to say. I asked her to feel free. You can tell anything, I won’t mind. Whether good or bad let it be anything.
She – You should not mind whether you feel positive or negative. Only condition is that it should be forget now only if you don’t like. You should never ever open your mouth about it to any one in life time. No residues should be left about it.
Me – You need not be so formal with me. I am always at your side. I am ready to do anything for your sake. Believe me and just try.
She looked like determining something will you ……………………………………….
After some pause and lot of hesitation, Will You be Rohit for today? I beg you to do GARBHADAAN.
I was stunned by sudden decision. I asked her what you are saying. It’s not good [mere mooh me laddu phoot rahe the], it’s sin to think that way. [I was saying this but my man in undy had awaken and searching for some place to hide] I was pretending to be naïve.
She – For that reason only I was hesitating. I know you don’t love or even like me. I was thinking about you from since the day you were at my home. You have never looked me in that sense. Morning when I was taking bath, you asked me to wring clothes. I had removed petticoat, you didn’t pay any attention to me, but instead you threw saree to cover me. If I did any mistake please forgive me, but it’s only time you can really help me.
Me – Are you sure, that’s what you meant.
She – yes.
Me – Are you sure, can it be of any use. I don’t advocate it.
She – I am not sure, you are young and virile, plus Devi Maa’s pooja / perfect muhurth for insemination. That is making me bold or week. I want try this as last resort. I beg you. She raised her saree pallu as if she is begging.
I closed her mouth and said, please aunty don’t speak like that. Am I some maharshi to make you beg for this. You just order and wait for the result. I am ready to sacrifice my life for you. If someone says that you can conceive on my death I am ready to die. She said she won’t need anything except a child. Please cooperate this time. As she had said today night is best muhurth for conception. Especially before 11. 45 pm. I too was eyeing her for some time. I could not muster courage to ask her. Now she was literally begging me for the same. My lucky time had come on its own. I accepted her invitation, but said if you are sure that you want it from me and I will accept on your insistence, otherwise ……… she stopped me in middle.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:40 AM