Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
By the time we reached her house she was waiting for me to come. As soon as we rang door bell she opened door. She was delighted to find her nieces too with me. She hugged them and told them why you didn’t intimate of coming here. So, that I could have cleaned one more room for you girls and could keep it ready. OK no problem give me a hand we shall get it tidy within few minutes. Sandhya said no need to take trouble aunty, we will share same room with bhayya. You won't let your bhayya to sleep, always you are rolling from sides and rotate in bed like small kid, it’s not good idea, Shyamala said to her niece. How about you baby she enquired elder one. She said she will join me only. Aunt said your wish, or else I will get another room within few minutes. I felt that as we had reached her house late in the night, by then she was feeling sleepy. She bolted main door and without bothering her growing nieces to sleep with young boy all alone. She headed to her bedroom but not before pinching my cheek and bid good night to all of us.
Yes it’s going to be very good – night, I thought. The room provided me was far from her own bed room so that there won't be any trouble. As soon as we entered room Shweta bolted door and headed to bed. But this Sandhya jumped on me while I was still standing. She wrapped her legs on my back. She started giving smooch. It was expected but I didn’t know that she will hurry like her mom so fast. I too started smooching her. We broke kiss only after several minutes, by then her lips were swollen. I tossed my shirt on chair and lay down on bed. There was second attack by same Sandhya, she started unhooking my pant and pulled it off. She took charge of my already erect cock. Her sister Shweta looked helplessly at me. I took her hand and pulled at me. She was pleased by this. Took hold of her head and gave strong smooch. She voluntarily removed her dress one by one. She became nude and lye beside me. By now Sandhya had me but nude and was sucking my hard cock. I caressed Shweta’s face. Licked her juicy tender lips to my heart’s content. She provided her medium sized hard breast to eat. Now her nipple had grown up by my licking and chewing since few months may be her sister also provided that service to her. After finishing with her tit’s I pushed her to meet her stomach. Kissed her naval and descended to her tight choot. She was moaning like hell. Sandhya got up and straddled me by placing her both knees at each side. She slowly sat on me. Shweta looked at her sister struggling to position my cock into her. Shweta took hold of my erect member and licked it to lubricate. Then she took some saliva into her hand and inserted her finger into her sister hole. Lubricated it and asked her sister to raise her body and positioned my rod at her entrance. Sandhya felt at right place slowly sank and swallowed my member into her burning hot pussy. How understanding are these sisters. Both understand each other’s needs and try to fulfill them. I lifted her small frame and took her on my face. She knew what I was intending. She positioned her slit on my lips. Licked her from outside and later parted her slit. Poked my tongue into her tight hole. She too started moaning. Sandhya took her sister balls in her hand and pressed them. She balanced herself by placing a hand on bed and another on her sister tit. She was moving, now her movements were becoming bit fast, and she could not balance herself. She let her go off of her sister tit. She placed both of her hands on my stomach, started banging me. Shweta bend her back and started licking her sister small apple sized tit’s. It added ghee into fire. She was moaning in higher pitch now. I asked Shweta to lock her face. Shweta sealed her lips with her own and absorbed her sister moans as the place was not safe for making so much of sound. She kneaded her sister breasts and was jumping in unison with her younger sister causing jumping action on my face. Both were colliding on my body, one on my face and another on groin. This marathon went on for few more minutes and their thumping increased and at last Sandhya was first to collapse on my body after gushing out her juice on my cock and made it sticky. Next minute Shweta to filled my mouth with her hot lawa and fell flat on her stomach on me. Her face rested on my her sisters cum soaked groin. I let them lay for some more time. When they caught their breath and ready for further action. I descended from cot. Put both of them on all fours. Both bodies were I same position and touching one another. I positioned my hard penis at Shweta and smoothly slid into her. Rested a hand on cot and started moving slowly. With free hand caressed her sister. Her bun was very tight. I smacked hr back slowly, she looked at me and smiled. Inserted one finger into recently spent and bit loose pussy. Fingered slowly, my rhythm was making both of them horny. Both were moaning and enjoying at the same time. Shweta started pushing her back urging me to give harder strokes. I let her sister go off and hold Shweta’s shoulder from placing my arm under her. Started banging her with harder and stronger strokes. It went for at least more than five minutes, she arched her back and fell on her stomach. Sandhya was quick enough to pull me out of her sister and kneeled showing her young juicy butt to me. I wanted to fuck her ass but refrained myself as whenever I fuck her ass hole she makes lot of sound. Which I could not afford now. Parted her thighs and in one push my entire cock into her tight opening but well lubed pussy. She was already on fire by seeing her sister banged and me as well her own fingering. From beginning it’s elf she started pushing her back into me. I went on fucking her. Shweta had recovered a bit and she slid her face beneath her sister and started licking Sandhya’s cunt. Her stimulations on clit made her more horny. Then she turned and provided her own cunt to her. Sandhya was licking her sister cunt and get banged her own cunt by her loving brother. This time Shweta was first to lose battle and lay on bed like dead log, was followed by Sandhya. I didn’t allow her to slump but gripped her waist and gave such shots she went on screaming. I too was near to my release, when I was above to erupt I pulled out my member as I was not wearing condom. Jumped on Shweta and poked my bursting rod into her mouth. She was expert now, she knew what to do. Keeping my bulbous head into her mouth jacked me off till I erupted my hot jism into her lovely mouth. Sandhya too came for asking for her share. By now all the juice had entered into her sister’s mouth

She had swallowed first couple of jets but next she was savoring the taste, she disengaged and spit remaining into her sister mouth. Later both of them licked me dry. We washed ourselves in attached bath, slumped on bed. We were really tired after hard working day and long marathon now. I woke up at five in morning as usual for jog. I didn’t feel like going for jog, remained still for some time.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 13-12-2018, 11:25 AM