Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Supriya sat on commort keeping both of palm on her forehead and was soabing..she was talking to herself.

Supriya :-- ohhh Anand ..what happen to you.. why you hit Devendra…why you behaving like this… is it because you call I said I hate you… no no… there is no link between.. does it made him mad.?? How much mad I was and I am.. you left me here in pain..never bothered to ask me… Anand …please come back… Anand please be like as you use to be .. I Love You Anand.. I love you… Please come back..

She started cring more and more…

Adi :- Suppi.. suppii… are you alright… open the door please…

Supriya :-- Yeah coming… give me some time… please..

Supriya to herself :-- oh god..what I did.. I gave way adi into my bedroom… he is acting like my husband.. calling the way Anand use to call me… allowing him to sleep on my bed where I use to sleep with my husband. Offered myself, my body.. to Adi where only one person having right to get is Anand… oh god forgive me …please forgive meeeeeeeeeeeee.

She clinch her teeth and hit herself on forehead.

Adi :-- Suppi come out .. I am getting tense.. please come out I beg you.

Adi was scared as he knew that bad news about her husband will take her back to her shell and will be very difficult to get her back.

Supriya :-- please give me some time… I told you… don’t I have right to spend bit of time alone.

Adi bang on door in anger.. “ ok go ahead, I thought you love me, I care for you and you always gives this to me, tell me what am I doing wrong. Is standing beside you when you need is wrong.. tell me.. my problem is that I cannot see you in pain, I cannot see you crying. Please come out.. I love you.

With all this emotional dialogue supriya heart got melted, her thought process which was negative about adi diverted into positive direction, she again started comparing adi with Anand.

Supriya :-- see.. this is the difference.. you left me and never bothered to call back here he is who is not leaving me even I am asking him to go.

Supriya wash her face and move out from bathroom.

Aditya was still standing at bathroom door and as soon as supriya came out he hug her and console. She started crying like baby on his arm.

Adi :-- don’t worry I am there with you always.. I will leave you at any cost.. I love you. Dad is coming tonight. He told me that no major issue is there now.. he sorted it out. He wanted him fire from his job but looking at you he refrained his decision and leave him.

Supriya look up at adi.” Adi your father is coming home.. I am scared like that day if any thing goes wrong then…. Adi sealed her lips with his both of them looking in each other eyes. Supriya not responding to kiss, infact adi also placed his lips on her and not sucking it.

After around 1 min he parted his lips from her, trust me I there to guard you.. I will not let thing happened again.

Supriya got some what relief and hug him, both of them were still naked. Aditya cock was getting hard and pocking supriya lower abdomen.

Supriya sense his dick and looked him again.

Supriya :-- what adi… why this thing is standing. She held his dick and press it. It got more hard.

Supriya :- yours this so rigid, I am pressing it hard it is getting more hard.. I will kill him saying she press his dick really hard.

Adi.. ooouuuuu..ahahh…ouuu… please release it he will die… ououou

Supriya loosen her grip but still holding it.

Adi took chance and turn her around now his semi erect dick is pocking on her ass. Adi held her breast and started squeezing it very hard.

Adi :-- now you understand the pain.

Supriya :-- adi.. please please… not so harsh… please…

Adi started kissing on her neck and humping from behind.

Slowly fire is getting ignited inside supriya, though she was telling no to Aditya but her body wanted more. Her body wanted him to press her boobs very hard, put his dick inside her kiss her …
She tried to trun around but adi didn’t allowed her, with right leg he move her right leg to right. He spread her legs wide enough, he pull her breast down making her upper body down. Now supriya is just like standing in bending position. It made her ass move up.

Adi put his dick on top of arce hole and pushed bit. Supriya felt pain and screemed no adi not on that hole. Pleaseeee…
Adi :-- you gave pain to my little man.. now its time for you to get little one. He pushed bit more of his dick in her rear hole..it streached her rear hole musle forcefull which lead to immense pain.

Supriya :-- adi …leave me.. leave me now.. its not a game ..i am in immense pain.

Adi remove his dick from her rear hole and rammed inside her pussy…

Supriya :--- adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….. she almost screamed as was not ready for this assult…

Both of them were standing still …. His disk was pulsating inside her pussy.. he let her vaginal wall get relax.

Supriya :-- adi..please I am not in mood.. please leave me..

Adi on the other hand was not ready..

Adi :-- why you made my little boy angry.. now you know he take revenge ..

Supriya laughed on his comment..” ok Ok.. I am sorry .. pelase leave me.”

Adi :-- I accept your sorry but see my little boy.. he is too angry.. what to do ?? you made him angry now you need to do something to calm him down. He move his ass bit back and force inside her again. She gasp.. ahhh..

Supriya :-- ohhh… please… her hearbeat got increased…

Adi started pressing her breast, he knows her weak point. Adi very well know that she enjoys when some one plays with her breast very roughly.

Ahhhh.. adi… please … she push her ass back… showing him how much she wants his dick inside her….

Adi ;-- my little boy telling me that you loving it…. See your juice trying to calm him down but more your juices required to calm him down. Let me get some more juices.
Adi started moving in and out of her pussy and at the same time started pinching her nipple. Supriya got full arosed and she started co operating adi.

Supriya getting addicted to Aditya’s dick.. she got addicted to sex. a little stimulus on her breast or pussy arouses her.

Adi. :-- ok little game we will play.. we will got to kitchen and prepare tea but all the time my dick will be inside you. You know he is angry on you and won’t come out until and unless your juices calm him down.

He pressed her breast and made 2-3 strong stokes. Not allowing her to speak.

She tried to straigt her upper body but adi push her down. If you will get straigt little boy will come out and if comes out then it we go in your rear hole.

She bend her upper body back and started working towards kitchen keeping her half body down.

Aditya inside was very happy to make this homely wife as her beach. Very slowly both reached to kitchen. Though it was unusal demand but supriya like it. She while walking some time hit her ass on his dick making his dick go more deeper.

While making tea, Aditya was fucking her from behind and kissing all over her. He is delaying his orgasam as much as possible but supriya Is also master, she started squeezing his dick with her inner wall making his more hard and taking him to peak.

Aditya move his hand away for few second and grabbed cooking oil bottle. He dip his middle finger and put it on top of her anus ring.

Supriya got current flow on her body. She got scared when he again touch her.

Adi relax.. I am applying oil.. relax your musle… please….

She was in peak and his hand moving on her anal ring making her go crazy. She move away from gas stove. She bend her body and spread her legs making room for him to rubbed her anal ring.

Slowly slowly adi making his way in her anal ring. In few min his finger was all the way inside her anal hole.

He very smartly applied oil on his dick which making his dick more lubricate.

Adi :-- baby.. I am trying put my thing inside your rear hole.. see its loose.. don’t panic it and tell me when you feel pain.

Supriya :-- no adi.. please don’t … it will pain a lot.. pleaseeeee she felt his dick at entrace of her rear hole, she clinch her ass cheeks.

Adi relaxed it won’t pain.. just relax your musle.. please let me try one time.. can’t you do this for me..he pinched her nipple.

Supriya relaxed her body… adi spread her ass cheeks now, he applied lots and lots of oil on his dick head. He very slowly started sliding his dick inside. He knows once dick head is inside it will be very easy to slide entire dick.

He find her musles are loose and she very calmly moving insider her. Its taking bit effort and both of them are feeling bit of pain but bearing to achive common goal.

He pushed his dick bit forcely and his dick head move inside her. Both moan in pain.

Adi :-- see… my little boy head is inside and looking for way.. wait not it won’t pain… just relax
Supriya just noded ..

Adi now moving his dick in an out very slowly with each thrust he is making inside her more and at the same time he cupped both her breast in his hand. More he thrust inside her more tighter his grip were on her breast.

Soon entire length of his dick was inside her anal hole.

Adi :-- hurry… see we got successed.. finally you take my little man inside you… see he is very happy and forgiving you.

Supriya was just taking deep breath, her anal intercourse reminded about her hubby. She started subbing her arousal which was in peak is now wash out.

When adi hear her sobbing he felt tense.. “ are you in pain..why you sobbing its done now it wont pain” he twice – thrice he pushed his dick inside freely to let her know that its done. But supriya’s mood was down and she looked back at adi with watery eyes

Supriya ;-- adiiiii .. I am not in mood ..please pull it out… please..

Adi pull out his dick and turn her around. What happened.

Supriya :-- it reminds me of Anand.. please leave me.

Adi kisses on her forehead.. “its ok, he will alright, every thing be normal as before, don’t worry”

Supriya :-- you so good to know me, what I want, what I think.. you got it.. I also want things to be like earlier it use to be. She started sobbing and hug him.

Adi patted her back.. ok I am starving..lets have little snacks.

Both of them move to dinning room with tea pot. Both of them were still naked. Supriya was not feeling a shame of being naked infront of adi.

Both feed each other and inbetween adi was cracking jokes to make her mood good.

After they finished their breakfast door bell rang, both move inside bedroom wore their cloth and supriya open the door, maids were standing at door.

Supriya I am going out to get fresh air and will be back soon.

Supriya ;-- adi go and get fresh… and I will come home will give your medication.

Adi went to his room got bath and was lying on his bed when savita move inside. He was all naked and his dick was rock hard.

Savita look at him silently then to his dick and started brooming floor. While she was cleaning her ample cleavage were visible adi got hard and climb down from bed slowly and went to her.

He grabbed her from waist and pushed toward bed, he made her in dogy style and raised her saree from behind and remove her panty in one short

Savita started crying ;-- adi sir .. please leave me… I already had fight with my husband.. please I am not in mood if you want go and fuck Savitri.

Adi ;-- don’t you dare to tell me what I need to do … you remember your punishment.. if you will not co operate then I will put my dick inside your anus and no one will come to save you.

She started crying and move down to position as he wanted. Adi raised her saree back and smack her ass very badly.

With that sound Savitri came to his room, she look at savita position and tried to intrupt between but adi pushed her as well down to his cock and held her by hair and pushed his dick inside her mouth.

Adi :-- ahhh Savitri.. savita you go … I will fuck this bitch today.

Savita immediately move out from his room and started cleaning floor. Aditya love fucking Savitri because she is also lacting mother and her breast were also firm and big.

He removed her blouse, saree and bra, she was not wearing any panty.

Her body till waist was on bed, he made her lay her on back. Aditya kept dick on entrance of her pussy and gave one strong pushed and move all the way inside her. She gasp but her juices which she started leaking made entry very smooth.

As soon as adi move inside she wrapped her legs around his back and started moving her ass. Before adi fucks her she started fucking Aditya. After like this she pull adi on top of her and roll over him, now she is in top, she took adi’s dick inside and started move her hips up and down. She was fucking Aditya like pro. Adi was laying and enjoying fuck of this maid.

They were fucking like this… and after almost 20 mins of fucking both scream together and came.
Savitri fucked Aditya for 20 min and move out from his bedroom with fully satisfied. She looked at savita and went to her..

Savitri :-- He was telling me that he will fuck me… saale ke maine he fucked …

Savitri :-- don’t scare of this bastered, he just want this.. so enjoy it, saale ko pin down kar ke jo ragda hai ki uska nikalne ke baad bhi nahi chodda..

Both laughed and started working at home.

Supriya came back after one hour.. her eyes were red and face was dull.. she immediately went to her room.

Supriya wash her face and called adi,
Supriya is sitting infront of mirror, she already feed her baby and extracted milk for him in bottle.

Supriya ;-- adi close the door and come here, she move to bed.

Supriya ;-- lets complete medcation of yours as I need to go out. I want to do little shopping.

Adi :-- where u going.. I also come with you as I am getting bored..

Supriya :-- sorry adi.. you need to stay at home .. I will try to back soon.

Adi was puzzle..where suddenly she is going..

Supriya wore pink saree with deep cut blouse. She covered blossom properly so well that from front no one can guess that her blouse is so deep.

She move to hall and instructed every thing to maid and asked to feed baby as soon as he wakes up.

She came out from apartment and hire taxi and straight away went to hospital, she wanted to meet doc.
Once she reached she found that he is busy in some surgery, after waiting for half and hour he got free.

Doc. :-- what a pleasant surprise, come inside.

Doc :-- once he settled down on his chair… yes dear tell me…

Supriya :-- I am sorry doc for my behaviour on that day… I feel bad

Doc. :-- its ok… no need to feel bad… tell me what brings you here… please

Supriya :-- with hesitation.. actually on our last conversation I shared you about Aditya getting arose when ever I breast feed him… and its leading him to self pleasure..

Doc.. :-- yes I remember that… and also suggested you that he should not do that and some should give him oral preassure… soo

Supriya :-- Doc… you know I am married woman and its getting difficult for me to control his urges and stop him… please suggest some thing.

Doc :-- I was having one solution and that’s reason I gave you call but you were so arrogant that day that I felt bad about myself because I was helping you out going beyond my medical profession and you behave very bad.

Suprya :- sorry doc… you were calling me and I was so tied up with house hold work that it was very difficult from me to be with you.. and there were some problem from which I was and I am going trhough that’s reason I behaved rudely with you.

Supriya :-- Please I need that solution or else my life will be collapse… I took responsibility of adi to help him but never thought that I would be in need of help of some one in this matter.

Doc. :-- I thought you trusted me but you never did, you thought that I will take advante of you that why you didn’t come.

Supriya :-- no… its not like that… please

Doc. :-- please be honest now when you come here to get my help…

Supriya move her head down and felt bad and said “ I am sorry doc”
Doc :-- I am sorry to inform but I need to rush to home as since last 2 days I am in hospital due to sudden spike in viral fever and surgery cases.

Doc :-- do you mind coming to my place as too tired to sit a single minute in hospital, my mind not working properly and top of that its very near to your place.

Supriya :-- ok doc lets go it will good that we can discussed in peaceful atmosphere.

Doc. Took his briefcase and some medicine box and both of them went to doc. Place in his car itself.

On reaching his place doc. Bought some wine bottle and 2 glasses. Supriya was aware about this that something like that will here.
She herself bend and started pouring wine in glasses, when she bent to pour wine, her pallu displace and fall on floor revealing ample amout of breast to doc.

Doc eyes were out from his socket and his tool got erected.

Doc :-- oh my god… you so beautiful, wow… I love it..

Supriya looked up and found doc starting at her exposed blouse cover breast, she immediately corrected her posture and corrected her saree pallu.

She lower her gaze and was feeling shy.

Doc sat beside her :-- have you ever heard about love at first sight. I not heard but fell in love with you at first sight. I am being honest to you. I speak what I feel please don’t take me wrong.

Supriya saw him in eyes and doc you flerting with me.

Doc :-- who would not, if such a gorgeous lady is with you even blind man will start flirting with you by inhaleing aroma of yours… he will know that how much beauty full you are.

Supriya :-- I am flatter with your comments… she blushed..

Doc :-- can I take leave for 15 min as my body is stinking I need to get fresh urgently.

Supriya :-- please doc.. take your time.. hope you won’t mind if I finish this wine.

Doc. :-- Not at all, lets do cheers, I will have one then move to bathroom

Doc was standing and held his class both toss glass and started sipping drink. Supriya was about to take sip when doc sat on sofa beside her which made her glass spill over her on her cleavage.

Supriya :-- oh shiittt.. doccccc.. shit..my saree my saree is ruined.. ohhh my god….

She immediately remove her pallu and started wiping wine from her body.
Doc again started ogling at her .. he got rock hard.. she saw him ogling at her..

Supriya :-- what doc.. please help me..

Doc :-- please remove your saree I will keep it in washing machine immediately and hopefully there will not be stains of wine in your saree if we wash it immediately.

Supriya ;-- doc give me some thing to cover my self.. I feel shy

Doc :-- what supriya … I have seen you full naked.. why shy.. don’t you trust me..

Supriya :-- still doc.. please…

Doc :-- ok.. he went to his bedroom and bought towel and cover her upper portion with that.

Doc bend down and started removing her saree, she tried to stop him but he was already done it.

Doc without looking at her went straight to bathroom and put saree on maching and started it.

Doc :-- if you want you can keep your blouse as well, I won’t see there and won’t take adavnate of you.

Supriya :-- please turn around, whe she wore that blouse, she was able to wear it after she extracted milk from her breast now seems her breast were full making her breast swell and blouse got bit tight. It was a desiner blouse having 2 hooks behind.

She tried level best to open but it was not getting open and wont get open until and unless some other person opens it.

Doc move behind and undone hook of her blouse and remove her blouse from her body, while removing blouse his hand brushed side of her boobs.

He immediately went to bathroom and while going without turning said “ now relax I am going to get fresh, till time refill your glass and be comfortable
Doc returned back with in 10 min wearing sorts and t-shirt.

Supriya ;-- so fast ..

Doc :- I don’t want to waste single min.. so tried to get freshed asap.

Supriya laughed at his urgency. She already filled two glasses and was waiting for doc.

Doc :-- lets toss in the name of our meeting.
Both of them started talkting here and there. And doc was looking at her navel and was getting mad.

Doc was navel lower so constantly looking at her navel, she even senced that doc looking at her navel but towel was small if she covers her naval then her upper portion will be on display so she let dock enjoy her navel.

They talk and almost down 2-3 glass of wine, doc got kick of wine. He went to supriya and sat beside her.

He move closer to her and started smelling her aroma,

Doc :-- you know when last time you came at my clinic and we had good little time I was so happy that I cann’t define you but later when you talked roudly I felt very bad, I was not able to concentrate on my profession. I am mad about you. I can do anything for you, you just tell me.

Supriya :-- oh Is it doc. Then let me see what you can do for me…

Doc ;-- you just ask .. I will be at your service.

Supriya :-- ok … so I already shared my problem with you… what solution do you have.

Doc :- I have.. ..i don’t tell lie.. I have…saying he grabed towel and removed it from her body.

Supriya :-- what are you doing doc.. she palce both of her hand on her bra cover breast to stop view to doc.

Doc. Oh common.. please remove your hand let me see it.. let me taste it.. it want to suck them as I did last time.. please.

Supriya :- doc. With mock anger… what you saying ..i think I made mistake to come here.. oyou taking advantage of me.

Doc ;-- no.. I don’t want .. I love you.. please give me chance to express my love to you.. saying he removed her hand pushed her down on sofa and came top of her.

Supriya :-- doc. Doc… please… but before she could speak any thing dock sealed her lips with his

Supriya was pinned down. She was struggling to move out from his clustch but he very strongly pinned her down.

He started pressing her breast making her bra wet. “ doc my bra getting wet.. please.. wait.. “

Doc didn’t gave her change to correct her sentence and immediately move her bra up and free her 2 mangoes from cage. As soon as her breast were on display doc dive on her breast and started sucking it. Milk started flowing inside his mouth..

Doc. Wow ..tasty.. he again dive and took another breast started sucking and drinking milk. He emptied her both breast and now started biting and squeezing her breast. He was very rough on her breast which she like most.

Now her resistance is gone and she started co operating him. She put her hand and on his head and helping him to suck her breast.

Supriya :-- ahh.. yes.. suck it.. its yours…yeah… oh you are good.. common … yeah…

Supriya removed his t-shirt and now both of their naked flesh rubing with each other, igniting spark in their bodies.

Supriya tried to compose herself but attack on her boobs made her go weak and she surrender herself to him.

She remember savita statement 1 time, 10 times or 100 times its done means done.

Soon doc remove her inner skirt as well along with panty. Now only bra was hanging near her neck which she remove and throw it a side.

She pushed his sort down and remove it from his toe with his leg. Now both of them are naked. Doc was happy to get such opportunity to get her.

He was not able to control to fuck her so he spread her legs and position between her legs.

He started sliding his dick on her vertical lips making her go mad more… ahhh

Doc.. no please.. don’t go inside.. please.. you know my condition.. please doc.

Doc :-- please supriya.. just one time… I love you and dying to move inside you.. please

Doc more vigoursly started rubbing his dick on her clit and making her more and more weak with each thrust.

Supriya :-- doc.. ahhhhh… doc…

Supriya pulled him and took his lover lips and started sucking it hard and from below she started thrusting her ass up.

When supriya was thrusting her ass up his dick slide down little and was on opening of her pussy hole, as soon as she thrust her ass up and down his dick made entrance inside her. His dick head is now totally buried inside her.

He stop moving his ass and looked at supriya, for few second both of them were looking at each other and it was supriya how again took his lips and started moving her ass taking his entire length of dick inside her.

1 time, 10 time or 100 times ..dones means done.

Doc.:-- ahhh supriya… ahhh.. yes… good he started fucking her in full speed..

Doc wanted her to be on top, he roll down and fell on carpet, he pulled supriya above him, supriya fell on him. He help her to keep her legs on either side. She herself took position and took his dick and place it on her entrace and slowly sat on his dick.

Dock pull her down and took her lips and started kissing her, below he was pressing her breast and lastly supriya moving her ass up and down taking his dick in and out of her pussy.

Both of them were very rough on each other. She started biting on his lips, making them bleed. When doc got chance he started biting all over her breast making them red.

She thought that doc will come soon but she was wrong, after fucking him for more than 15 min in cow girl position he was still rock hard and going on.
She fell on his chest when she came.

Supriya :-- doc… you are stronger then I thought.. your stamina is too good … I am tired.

She kissed him on his lips lovingly and lay flat, her pussy walls were squeezing his dick as she came.

Doc gave her time to re compose her self..

Doc :- supriya ..baby.. come here.. he asked her to keep her knees on sofa coustion and bend bit keeping her face towards wall holding sofa back rest.

He came behind her and was standing their. He adjusted her ass to his desire level and push his dick inside her again. He held her pony tail and started drilling her like animal, smacking her ass, he even grabbed her neck from behind and making her choke and releasing it. Her face getting red with all his torture but fire inside was again ignited. She started moving her ass back giving him best fuck he ever had till date.

He was treating her very roughly, smacking her ass.. both of her ass are red now, her face is read. He even slap her breast as well press them.. it was totally animal instinct but she ejoyed every bit it. More rougher more she enjoys.

Soon both reached to their peak and she is getting smack on every thrust he is making. She also move her hand behind and smacking his ass as well.

With loud groan he erupted lava inside her for almost 1 min his dick was milking her and her vaginal was squeezing all milk he had on his dick and making it limp and move out side.

He lay on her back exhausted and trying to control his breath. Supriya push him down and sat on another chair keeping her head on back rest.

After 5 min supriya refill her glass and started sipping wine.

Supriya :-- So doc. I gave you what ever you wanted.. now what about me,,,

Doc also sat on sofa and refill his glass. “ I am  man and always keep my promise and specially for those to whom I love and you are the only person to whom I love so much.”
Doc :-- here take this … this is a tablet give it to adi before you go to feed him. This tablet will work in 5-15 min depending up on other persons imunity system. After taking this tablet he won’t be able to get erection for next 6-8 hrs.

Doc :-- remember one thing .. I never gave you this tablet and it should not be more than 1 tablet in a day.

Supriya but I need feed more than once than how it will resolved my problem

Doc :- here it is .. give this medicine and he will feel sleepy. Mix it in water and then give to him he wont be able to intiate sex. as he will just drink milk from your breast and sleep. He won’t feel imtimated when he suck your breast.

Supriya :-- I need one more tablet… a tablet which increases sexual desire.

Doc :-- what you planning supriya…

Supriya :-- please tell me …can you please give it to me..

Doc ;-- any thing for you baby.. this is .. take it…

Doc :-- see I fulfil my promise..

Supriya :-- Doc. I will be needing your help.. I know you set me up for Devendra and adi. You told lie to me about his illness.

Doc ;-- what ?/ nooo there is nothing wrong it. There is nothing lie or fraud happened with you.. his illness is genuine.

Supriya :-- ok give that file and will get check with medical association and if its true then I will be your slut for ever and if not then you know the consequences for it.

Doc :-- fumbling.. you don’t trust me..

Supriya :-- see doc still I trust you.. I know there is something devedra has about you that’s why you are helping him keeping your career at stake. Treat me as friend or girlfriend. See even me knowing truth about you I gave you what you wanted now its time you tell me the truth, believe me no one will come to know and probably I will set you free from his trap.
[+] 7 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue.. - by talash23 - 19-05-2021, 02:26 PM