Gay/Lesb - LGBT I am becoming a lesbian magnet. True story.
About an hour later this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth came down the stairs. I was at the front desk, leaning over my employee's shoulder to point out things on the computer screen. As this small ginger Ruth walked past the front desk she saw that i was bent over, rifling through one of the drawers. As she moved past me she reached out and patted my ass.

"Oh Ruth!" i yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking myself upright and spinning around to face her.
"Just a little pat for a job well done, I am satisfied with my room" small ginger Ruth "assured" me, doing her best to look nonchalant.

"Oh, okay," i replied. I was confused and concerned, not too happy with being touched by this weird small older guest.

"Don't worry Laura, you are the new owner of this place and i am a regular guest. A little pat to congratulate you is perfectly normal," she said
"Oh," i replied . "Well if you put it like that, then thank you."

"Great," small creepy ginger Ruth replied, grinning widely.

Then she reached around and gave me another quick pat on the butt and then she hurried headed for the door. About 20 minutes later i was standing in the hallway, this weirdo ginger Ruth walked in and greeted me with a pat on the ass, gently touching first one buttock then the other with her right hand as she walked past. Then she sat in the living room and started chatting with this elderly couple my guests. I hadn't even blinked at the treatment.

About 10 minutes later, i was at the front desk standing next to my employee,who was sitting, this small weird ginger Ruth got up and walked over and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. Suddenly things went left when she reached up across the desk (her face was exactly the level of my breasts) and started rubbing and stroking my breasts with her both hands. She smiled as I stared in frozen horror, petting my whole front side a as if I were a poodle, then said turning away, “I’m sorry Laura. I couldn’t help myself. I never been so close to a woman like you before. I am fascinated with the the size of your boobs. You are such a massive woman, dressed in those shiny elegant clothes, on those 5inch heels, with full make up, with your hair up, You are a magnificent woman.I am admiring you Laura. You are everything that i am not. You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than me. This beautiful clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You look so polished. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. ” Then she walked up the stairs to her room. My employee and the elderly couple my guests were obviously weirded out, but they didn't say anything..
About 20 minutes later this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth came down the stairs. I was in the hallway. As she walked pass me she looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Laura!”

And preceded to literally rub my breasts with her both hands as she and I walked pass each other. It was all I could do to giggle nervously as I opened the kitchen door and quickly got in. It was SO awkward . About 10 minutes later, this small ginger Ruth rubbed my breasts again with her right hand as she was walking by me in the living room. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything. About 20 minutes later this weirdo groper ginger Ruth was standing in front of the elderly couple my guests(they were sitting on the sofa) and complaining to them about the internet. I walked over to her and she reached up and placed her right hand on my left breast. So I had this weirdo ginger Ruth not only touch my breast but she then kept her hand there!!! For the whole conversation!!! I couldn't move back because there was the sofa with the elderly couple behind me, so I couldn't escape. It was so awkward and wrong!”

About 15 minutes later this weirdo small ginger Ruth walked up to me in the hallway reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both hands At this point i realized that I should have told her right away because now that she's done it so much it seems awkward to tell her to stop. She was rubbing my breasts and I was literally backing away and she just kept following me and kept rubbing my breasts across the distance of about 4 feet. Haha.....

I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so I walked to the coat hanger, i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders and i walked outside. I got into my car and i left. This creepy short skinny old ginger Ruth literally chased me out of my own B&B. She was staying for only one night, i decided to avoid this small ginger groper woman, so i the next day i went to my own b&b after 16.00.
[+] 1 user Likes Laura's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am becoming a lesbian magnet. True story. - by Laura - 18-05-2021, 02:34 AM