Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
After speaking with Vishal, tanya tried calling Supriya but her number was switched off, she called Jay and asked him to stay alert as she got some information that Devendra is going to have supriya soon.

After anand return back from office she move inside his room, she look at Anand he was drunk and his mood was too bad, he was sitting at chair and putting his hand on head and was looking down at floor.

Tanya :-- hey baby whats up… seems you are too exhausted.. too much work today in my absence.

Anand Looked at her and again went to his previous position at the same time the door bell rang and waiter came with his order, i.e., bottle of wiskey and cold drink.

Tanya asked waiter to bring some snaks as well and pack of cigarette. She took chair opposite to Anand and prepared two peg.

She was thinking how to start conversation with Anand as she knew what had happened at office.

Tanya moves closer to him and sat on his lap and kissed him on his lips,

Tanya :-- what happened to my baby, why you are so tensed. Is every thing fine baby… she kissed him again.

Anand :-- Tanu, I am loosing everything now days, I loose you from that waiter, supriya hates me and now this… in just two days my life is upside down…

Tanya :-- what do you mean by this .??? Anand … please tell me what happened.

Anand :-- vendor from my previous project filed complaint against me that I took bribe from him to pass his tender, management suspended me till investigation is over. So I won’t be able to go to office and can’t do any thing.

Tanya :-- did you speak with Devendra??

Ananad :-- Yes, he was the person who informed me about it and assured me that he knows that I am innocent and he is fighting with management that’s the reason I am in suspension or else management was asking Devendra to fire me on immediate basis.

He also reminded me about the contract which we signed… I am scared.. my housing loan, car loan… my career my life every thing is at stake. I feel like commiting suiside but I am having two babies. I don’t know what to do Tanu…

Tanya thought … what a player Devendra is.. Anand is in his trap completely.

Tanay : don’t worry Anand,  I believe you and full confident that you will be out of this very soon.
(she speaking with her self- Yes, you will be out once Devendra fucks Supriya and make her personal whore and you willingly offer her to him)

Tanya took his glass and help him finished his drink and she also finished his drink in one shot.

Tanya :- don’t worry we will also work out some thing to find out way from this, i will speak with that vendor ..

Anand :-- don’t do anything, Devendra strickly asked me not to speak with that vendor, if we will do so then I will be on mess.. please don’t speak with anyone… no one knows in company about this and he asked me to stay here itself. I trust him that he will do some thing.

Tanya : ok… if he is at our side then no need to bother..

Tanya started kissing him on his lips but on Anand showing no sign of interest. She started moving her hips on his crotch but still Anand was sitting still and his dick was also not getting erect.

Since morning she is drinking, with this peg  her head started spinning. She got kick.

She move down from his lap, she open his pant and move it down till his knees along with under wear and held his dick, it was not erect, she move down and started blowing him. Soon his dick got erected. He grabbed her hair harshly and started fucking her mouth.
After minute or 2 she stood up and removed her pajama and did removed her tank top and push her bra up and sat on his lap. Anand’s face on her boobs. She guided her left nipple in his mouth. Anand like wild animal attack on her nipple he started biting and chewing her nipple, it was paining her.

Tanya :-- Anand.. slow …please its paining…ahhh yes… suck them… its all yours…

She move her ass up and with left hand guided hs dick at the opening of her love hole and slowly she move her ass down, now entire length of anand dick was inside her and she started kissing him.

Both of them were so lost in there love making that they forgot to locked the door, the door bell rang and Anand without realizing what he is doing tells the person to come in.

Tanya :-- anand ???  she looked him in his eyes and Anand also understood what he did..

Before they react waiter move inside and in shock stood near bed and looking towards them. He never in his life saw such a fair women private parts without cloths.

He started staring tanya’s ass and her fair back, tanya to save herself from this situation engulf her body more into anand’s body and put her face on his neck.

The waiter was not able to see her face but he is having very good view of her ass and curvey back and also part of her pussy lips grabbing Anand’s dick when he bend down to keep tray on table.

Ananad from the corner of his eye was looking at waiter and watching his reaction.

Waiter :-- Sir/Mam, any thing more you want to order – hoping that she will turn around and he gets glimpse of her teats.

Anand :- No, You may leave now… in bit loud and in harsh tone.

Waiter got scared and left immediately.

Anand wanted to show Tanya that he didn’t like waiter looking at her and her naked body, but on the other hand Tanya felt when waiter entered Anand dick did swell more and he even hug her very tightly on top of that Anand never tried to hide her ass when waiter was standing their.

Anand :-- I am sorry, you know it was not intended that I asked him to come in.

Tanya :-- yes, I know my dear, but why didn’t you covered me fully when he was ogling at my back, your dick even swelled more when he was looking at my back….

Anand :-- I am sorry … I don’t know why but I was feeling proud, I was feeling proud owner when he was ogling at your body, this belongs to me saying he took her nipple in his mouth one by one.
He roam his hand all around her back and saying every bit of you is mine only, I won’t allow any to claim you from me, I won’t allow you to go away from me… I Love You.. I Love You Tanuuuu..

Tanya :-- I love you Anandddd

Both started kissing and she started moving her ass in to and fro motion kissing him passionately.

Tanya started jumping on his dick, her boobs were dancing with every jump she making on Anand Dick, Anand is getting more and more arouse and he too started moving his ass and was pressing her boobs.

Both were so involved that they didn’t hear knock on the door, soon door nob turn and the with creaking sound door got open. With sound of door opening both Anand and Tanya stop and were looking at door.

Anand thought that same waiter is there and was about to burst in anger but when the person entered inside their room both Anand and Tanya got shock of their life, it was none other then Devendra, standing at their room door looking at them.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue.. - by talash23 - 17-05-2021, 10:54 AM