Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
devika: 'hello rahim'

rahim: 'maam ...', she heard rahim weeping.
devika: 'rahim, what happened, why are you crying..'
rahim, acted like he is trying to control his crying, 'maam, today again our appartment secraty slapped me.'
devika: 'why rahim, what happened, please stop crying rahim.'
rahim: 'i cant control maam, he yelled at me and slapped me for not doing my job, but from mornign i was doing my job without any mistake, but he wantedly hurts me...'.
devika: 'it is ok rahim, certain people will be like that only... it is ok rahim, go and sleep peacefully.',  he again cried.
rahim : 'no maam... it hurst me a lot.. i cant stop thinking about that...'.
devika: 'come on rahim, it happens what can we do.'
rahim: 'yes what can we do, we cant dont anything, it is better i can die, instead of getting hurted daily like this.'.
devika: 'no rahim, dont think like that. what happened is happened, now forgot that incident and sleep.'
rahim: 'i feel like i dont have anyone... i cant take this hurt.'
devika: 'rahim, we are here, me and my son ayan, dont think like that...'.
rahim: 'really ...', he acted like he stopped crying.
devika: 'yes rahim, we are friends, and i am there for you, so dont feel bad.'
rahim: 'thnaks maam, your words are giving confident..'.
devika: 'good, now sleep..'
rahim: 'maam, i feel better, if i see you once, now.'.
devika:' now ?, rahim are you mad, it is nigth 11pm, how you will see me now, '
rahim: 'see, you ar also hurting me... you said you are there for me, but when i ask something, you are scolding me...'
devika: 'but rahim, how can we see now, we wil see morning.'
rahim: 'no maam, i want ot see you now only.'
devika: 'rahim, it will be risk.'
rahim: 'please trust me, no risk...'.
devik:' no rahim, not now...'.
rahim: 'see you are also like every one, i thought atleast you consider me, but now you also behaving like others', saying that he again started weeping and dropped the call. devika felt bad for him, but she cant visit him at this night time, also she dont want to be sad, she called back him. seeing devika call, rahim dick raised.
devika: 'rahim'
rahim: 'maam why called me, i am a poor low class old watchman, but you are rich woman, why you need to call me.'
devika: 'rahim, please dont talk like that, i feel bad.'
rahim: 'then why you have called me ?'
devika: 'you said you wna to see me, ok we will meet now.'.
rahim: 'really maam... '
devika: 'yes rahim, i dont want you to be sad, so i deceided to meet you now.'
rahim: 'thnaks maam... so i will come to your flat now.'
devika: 'my flat !!, no rahim it will be risk.'. she cant allow a men at her flat at 11pm night.
rahim: 'maam, if you dont mind, can you come to terrace, we will meet there.'
devika: 'terrace ?..'
rahim: 'yes maam, terrace.. no one wil come at this time, terrace key is with me, so we can lock once entered the terrace.'
devika: 'are you sure , no one will come..'
rahim: 'yes mamm ,that will be safer place to meet.'
devika: 'ok fine, you go to terrace and message me, i will come.'. she dropped the call, rahim jumbed in joy, he was ex-army, so eventhough he is old, he got good body, whcih can seduce any women. he want devika to feel his body, so he removed his shirt, and in vest, and lungi, as he may get opportunity to get close with her in this meeting, he wants devika to feel his dick, so he removed his underwear, as it is dark, his tent was not visible. he went to terrace, as it is full moon time, it was not much dark. after reaching terrace he messaged, devika was waiting for his message, she checked sleeping ayan once  and slowly locked his flat and went to terrace for flithy lowclass old watchman. rahim was waiting for devika, he heard someone coming to terrace, probably devika, devika sliently entered terrace and looking for rahim, rahim saw devika, devika was beautiful, as usual in saree, since it is night time she didnt bother to adjust her saree, her saree exposed dangerously at midriff region, exposing her plumby navel, moonlight added more beauty to her. rahim cant believe devika will come for him at midnight and fall for his sympathy talk. devika was searching for rahim, she heard rahim voice near the water tank.

rahim: 'madam, over here...', devika saw rahim, and came to him.
devika: 'what is this rahim, why you called me here at this time, if anyone knows i am done..'
rahim: 'maam, today i am sad, everytime i am humliated by the seceraty', saying that he started to weep. devika felt bad for him.
devika: 'it is ok rahim, forgot that, it happens..', she tried to convice him.
rahim: 'i cant maam.... i feel better if you console me like on that day on my birthday..', now she understood what he wants from her and why he called her.
devika: 'now ?, i will console you tomorrow morning, it is already late, we have to sleep.'.
rahim: 'no maam, i need now only, you promised me when noone is there, you will console me and kiss me, now noone is there, please maam.'
devika: 'rahim, try to understand, it is night 11pm, it is not the right time.'
rahim: 'no maam, if i am not consoled i cant sleep properly, entire night i will think about that incident, please maam.', devika got irritated with rahim plea, but at the same time she dont want to argue and make him bad further, they both standing behind the tank. devika decided to console him.
devika: 'ok fine, i will console you...'. saying that devika came near to him
rahim: 'maam, please wait not here, i want to see you in light, so we will go to motor room.', next to tank there is small motor room. devika dont know what to do and agreed.
devika: 'ok rahim, we will go there.', both went to motor room, it was small room with a space of 3 persons can stand with confortable. rahim swithed on the lights. rahim saw her beauty in that night, he cant beileve a beautiful richclass housewife came for him and ready to console him, devika saw rahim in his vest and lungi, since rahim didnt wear underwear inside his lungi, it started to form a tent in his lungi, which devika didnt notice. once inside motor both were standing close to each other looking into eyes. rahim kept his face sad, devika wants to console him quickly and return to her flat, so she decided to take initiative.
devika kept her soft palms on both side of his face and looking into his eyes.
devika: 'dont worry rahim, remember i am your friend, and i am here for you.'.
rahim: 'thanks maam, when you are my friend i wont be sad.', 
devika: 'hmm.. 'she pulled his face and gave a kiss on his forehead. rahim got exicted to feel her lips on his forehead, and the way devika started consoling him with a kiss. rahim this time using this opportunity and enjoy her body the most. devika also understood rahim have lust on her and not motherly affection with last time the way how he hugged her, so she decided to give him more freedom, as she also longing for a male hands on her body, but not with a old man, but she have no choice to get it from rahim.
rahim: 'maam you are an angel... i never seen a women friendly with me..'
devika: 'thanks rahim.'.
rahim: 'but it is my fate, getting scoled by secraty for no reason..', saying that he acted like weeping, 
devika: 'it is ok rahim, just forgot that now..',
rahim: 'maam you only can make me to forgot that, your motherly affection only can save me', saying that he wrapped his left hand around her midriff region on her exposed hips, and pulled her towards him, devika collapsed on rahims body crushing her boobs on his hard chest, and his right hand landed on her shapely ass, devika jerked a little when she flet rahim hands on her ass, as rahim was wearing only vest to cover his upper body, devika placed her hands on his bare shoulder, rahim dick raised when he felt devika hands on his shoulder, he instanlty lied on devika's boobs, with his face resting on her boobs, devika leaned back, but rahim grip on her hips are storng and didnt leave her, he buried his face on devika boobs, and moved his face all over top region of boobs. devika felt his beard brushing over her exposed parts of her under neck region.
rahim: 'maam... please save me from my fate..', he said without taking his face from her boobs.
devika: 'yes rahim, dont worry all will be fine", she rubbed his white hairs and consoled her. then devika shocked, as she felt something hard between her things, devika was thinking, 'yes... it is definitely his dick, oh my god, i feel, he is not wearing any underwear, i feel as he is naked below... what shall do, shall i tell him, but what he will think... it is hard, and pointing my pussy... no i cant tell him... and my boobs... what he is doing, he is litterally molesting me.. oh god'. devika moaned feelign his dick on her pussy over her saree.
devika: 'shhhh ahhhh... rahim.... my friend.', rahim understood devika got excited.. 
rahim's mind voice: 'she is a hot babe,she need more excitement, i am sure she will be feeling my erect cock between her things, and her smell is great, sexy housewife she is... i need to feel he exposed cleavage without her saree, let me try my luck by pull her saree with my face.' rahim tried to move her saree over her blosue with his face, and succeed in shifting her saree from cleavage, deveika didnt wear pin to hold her pallu, so her pallu moved further and felt from her shoulder,but caught up between her boobs and rahim chest, she tried to adjust her saree back to shoulder, but rahim didnt leave her, rahim was thinking, "her hips are hot and soft, let me see her reaction when i press her hips.", he gained confidence and pressed her hips with his hard hands, she jerked with sudden press on her hips, but she didnt react further, seeing her reaction rahim started enjoying her softness of her bare waist, devika was thinking, 'this old flithy man was cushing my hips like anything, how can i stop him... ssssh aaahhhh... and his other hand on my ass... '.
rahim: 'maam... i am happy to have friend like me, i need you kiss me to reduce my pain... will you kiss me maam ?'. devika dont know what to do, as she already kissed him, but that was her son ayan foreced her to do that, now it was rahim plea, devika was thinking, 'yes it is more than motherly feeling, i am feeling, he is like my husband, requesting for kiss.. let me kiss him, he will be happy',
devika: 'yes rahim, i will kiss you... dont be sad ok', saying that she started kissing him starting from his forehead and on his cheecks, then on his chin, and repeated that with shower of kisses... rahim: 'wow... i cant believe in my life, rich high class wife kissing me like mad lover, and drenching all my face with her sailva... that is great.'. she stopped with few kisses
devika: 'rahim... now how are you feeling, feeling ok ?'. rahim was not staified with her kisses, he wants to taste her lips
rahim: 'yes better maam... but stilll not ok, it would be much better, if you kiss on my lips.'.
devika: 'lips ?? ..rahim... what are you thinking, you think i am your wife or lover, asking me to kiss on your lips.... please rahim, we will go...'.
rahim: 'you dont need to be my wife or lover to kiss on my lips, even friends can kiss... maam, you have alreay promised me to kiss on my lips... i feel better if you kiss on my lips...'
devika: 'but rahim, i never kissed anyone other than my son and husband.... this is strange for me...', both were in hugging position, devika boobs crushed rahim chest, with her saree dangerously lying on her chest
rahim: 'please maam, i never kissed any woman on her lips, i dont know how it would be kissing a women lips. please maam kiss me.', devika was thinking, 'poor rahim... he never kissed any woman in his life, also it is getting late for her.'.
rahim: 'maam what are you thinking ?, i think you are not considering me as my friend, that is why you are hesitating to kiss me...', he started his sympathy drama.
devika: 'no rahim... please dont tell like this, i consider you more than a friend, that is why even in this midnight i came here to console you...'. both were in hugging position, and devika saree pallu dangerously lying on her cleavage, rahim one hand were still on her bare hips and and other hand on her ass feeling her smooth ass. devika felt bad, when rahim said she didnt consider him as friend.., she was thinking, 'i dont want to make him sad again, i already kissed him on his entire face.. now why cant i kiss his lips'.
devika: 'ok rahim, i will kiss you on your lips... promise me, dont tell this to anyone.', rahim cant beleive his luck, devika agreed to kiss him on his lips... both were looking into each other eyes with lust, rahim body was shivering waiting to get the taste of devika lips, devika came closer and planted a peck on rahim lips. devika pulled back her head and again looking into rahim eyes and blushed, this time rahim got confidence and removed his hand holding her hips and place on her behind of head and pulled her over his face and planted a tight kiss on devika sharp lips, devika shocked with rahim action, but didnt stop and continued pressing her lips on his dirty lips. both nose were pressed tightly with the kiss..
devika: 'Ummmm....', after struggling rahim left devika, devika moved her head back and looking rahim with wide eyes and opened mouth.
devika: 'what this rahim, you are kissing me as i am your wife or lover ?'. rahim dick raised when he heard devika mentioning him as her husband.
devika: 'even i will gave peck to my son, not kiss like this.'.
rahim: 'sorry maam, i cant control, after feeling your lips... maam i want to kiss you like a hero smooching a heroine in movies...'.
devika: 'dont you feel shame asking like this..., no i cant, i gave you a peck, and you kissed me forcefully my lips, that is enough, we will go now.', still rahim hugging devika with his hands on her ass.
rahim: 'no maam please dont go... also we both are frieends, and we are more than husaband and wife, and a women can share things to her friend, which cant be shared to her husband, so if you also consider me as your friend, please maam, smooch me, insert your tongue into my mouth and lick my toungue'
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:54 PM