Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
next day once ayan left to school, devika heart started beating fast, as in sometime rahim will come to the flat for hugging her, she feared, but after she got a naughty idea, 'why cant i seduce him.. yes he helped a lot,  and he refuses money, and he never get a woman like her, so instead of simple hug, i can give him more pleasure out of the hug.'. she went to mirror and looking herself at mirror. she didnt go out of shape after becoming mom, she is a sex bomb. she unwrapped her saree, and tied her pettycoat 4 inch below her navel, then again she wrapped her saree, but she hide her navel, and tucked with pallu. she looked sexy curvy with her hips revealing. she was wearing pink saree, with matchng sleveless blouse. she hear door bell, she went and opened the door. it was rahim, he is having a parcel in his hands. once she opened the door rahim was stunned by her beauty, he was scanning her beauty from top to bottom, his eyes stucked in her soft bare hips. devika caught rahim looking at her hips.

devika: 'what are looking at rahim.'

rahim: 'no nothing maam...', he bluffed..

devika: 'come inside. sit in sofa, i wil make coffee for us.'

rahim: 'no maam... no..', before that she went to kitchen and started preparing coffee. rahim eyes got fixed on her swaying ass..

devika and rahim both had coffee, both didnt talk, to break the ice between them, 

devika: 'so you do electrician work also?'

rahim: 'yes maam... when i was working here as watchmen, i learnt electic work also.'

devika: 'that is great rahim. what is this parcel..'

rahim: 'maamm it is nothing', rahim brought devika jasmine flower, but he dont have guts to give it her.

devika: 'show me... i want to see it.', 

rahim: 'maam, it is jasmine flower... i bought it for you..', devika felt shocked hearing this, he brought her jasmine flower like as he is her husband, but she dotn want to diappoint him. so she acted like she is excited to see flowers.

devika: 'wow.. jasmine flower.. it is for me ? wow, she took the flower from his hands.', she thought of keeping the flower in fridge.

rahim: 'maam.. it is fresh flower. u cant keep in frigde... you can wear now'.

devika: 'now ?', devika thought for a moment, in tradition, only a husband can buy woman flowers.

rahim: 'yes maam.', devika dont want to stand against rahim wish and make him sad.

devika: 'ok rahim', saying that she was about to keep flowers on her hair, but rahim came to devika and stopped her.

rahim: 'please wait maam, if you dont mind i can help you to keep those jasmine flowers on your hair.', devika was thinking, 'what he is telling, he wants to keep the flower on her head, he is not her husband to do this. but what can i do now. let him keep the flower'.

devika: 'ok rahim', saying that she turned around showing her back and gave the jasmine to rahim, rahim placed the flower, and clipped the hair pin with devika help.

rahim: 'my friend is now more beautiful with flower...', rahim prasied devika.

devika: 'thanks rahim..',

rahim: 'maam, shall i hug you ?', devika about to turn, but rahim stopped her.

rahim: 'maam, i want to hug you from behind.', devika was thinking, 'why he wants to hug me from behind.. but a hug is hug.. so let him hug me from whatever the position is behind or back.'.

devika: 'hmm', devika closed her eyes feeling the heat of rahim closeness.

rahim: 'thanks maam.', rahim standing behind devika pulled her back by wrapping his arms around her waist, devika body got collapsed with rahim, rahim become hard feeling devika body, rahim pushed his inner groin region into devika ass, and felt the hot shape and smoothness of devika matured ass, devika gave a shocking jerk, once she felt rahim hard dick in her ass, now she found the reason why he wants to hug her from behind, she dont have any option other than to feel his dick with her ass.

rahim: 'thanks my friend, now i feel confident', saying that he buried his face on the jsamine flower in her hair and took the smell of flower, devika felt uncomfortable with his activities, but she cant do anything.

rahim: 'wow what a great smell, you have.... ssshh, i mean the flower have. he he...', devika understood what rahim is saying about her.

devika: 'oh rahim .... my friend... thanks for the flower', she moaned. rahim slightly moved her hair front revealing her bare back region above blouse, and kept his face on her bare back and felt her skin with his face, devika felt rahim beard brushing her back, she felt tickling sensation, rahim was smelling all over her back region, he wrapped her by waist, and his hands were front region oh her waist, devika holded his hands, not allowing him to do anything, but rahim got released from devika hand grip, and slowly tried to slide her pallu over her waist region, devika was thinking, 'oh god... what this old watchman is doing, he is not only hugging, also trying to do some naughty activities, what i will do now. he is sniffing my bare back like a dog, and feeling my ass with his dick, now he is trying to slide my saree and finding my navel.', rahim slowly slided her pallu and waited for devika reaction, seeing no reaction from devika, he moved his rough hands over her bare smooth flat belly.

devika: 'rahim, what are you doing... please stop', but rahim didnt listen her
rahim: 'maam... i feel more confident, please maam dont stop'.
devika: 'hmm', devika closed her eyes and leaned on his chest. rahim roaming his hands all over her belly, along tocuhing her navel, at one point he stopped roaming and placed his finger near her navel, rahim extened his index finger and inserted into her navel, devika shocked with rahim situation, but she didnt stop him, as she slowly started liking  the act. rahim become more hard once he instered his finger into her navel, her navel was deep, round and pulmby... he didnt expect, he can play with navel of sexy highclass women like devika. devika lost control, as any women will lost control, when a man play with her navel, she leaned forward, pushing her ass more into his cortch, rahim also leaned along with her, and continued snififng her shoulders.
devika: 'oh rahim... please...', again devika straightend herself, arching her body pushing her ass more into rahim inner groin. devika was thinking, 'what i doing, allowing a low class old watchman to play with my navel, i am also getting carried away, i need to stop this.', thinking this she pushed rahim back and seperated from his hug, devika felt shy, hesitated to look at him, if someone other than rahim did this she would have slapped him, but since it is rahim and he helped her and her son a lot she didnt do anything.

devika: 'rahim, what you are doing is wrong, i am married, you cant so such things.' rahim understood what devika telling, she is telling about rahim trying to play with her navel.

rahim: 'sorry maam... i got carried away, it is beign long i hugged a women in my life,  and i never hugged a beautiful richclass woman like you.'

devika: 'i understand your feelings, but i am a married woman, and also i dont like this, as my son wished me to hug you, i allowed you to hug me, but please dont take advantage of this.'. she gave a soft warning to rahim.

rahim: 'sorry maam... i will control me.'

devika: 'yes thats good', she said with strict face,  rahim left her flat with fear.

after rahim left, devika was thinking, 'he is too fast, i need to keep things in control.', after sometime ayan came from school, she played with ayan for sometime, during night she lied on her bed thinking of today incident with rahim, she felt her navel, devika was thinking, "even my husband never teased played with navel, that is wonderful feeling rahim instereted his finger inside her navel, also he bought jasmine flower like husband, i cant believe what happend today with rahim", thinking that she slept, today she didnt get any message from rahim.

after that rahim didnt get chance to meet devika or message her, devika also didnt approach rahim for any help.

one day morning ayan and devika waiting for school van, at that time rahim came in white dhothi and shirt, seeing that both were wondered, as eveytime they have seen rahim in secuity uniform.
ayan: 'wow rahim uncle.. what is so special, you look bright in dhothi'.
rahim: 'ayan beta, today is my birthday.. so i wnet to temple and did pooja. here take prasad'
rahim: 'maam, please take prasad', devika also smiled and took prasad.
ayan: 'happy birthday rahim uncle... i cant believe... that is great for', saying that he hugged and kissed on his cheek, this is first time ayan kissed rahim due to affection, devika also ignored ayan kissing rahim, as she thought grandpa affection, rahima also him ayan on his cheek. devika felt bit awakwards seeing old lowclass man kissing his son, but she ignored.
devika: 'happy birthday rahim', she gake her hands for shaking, rahim took her hands and shooked, rahim felt devika smoth palms, and got excited, devika felt rahim hands with wrinkles.
rahim: 'thansk maam..'. saying that he wen tot his cabin.
after few minutes, devika and ayan heard someone shouting. it was the appartment secraty, he was furious shouting at someone, when devika and ayan saw it was rahim he was scolding.
Ravi metha was the appartment chief, he is very stout and shoter guy, and age of 52. like every men he also has eyes on devika, he badly need to bed devika whenever he see her. ravi dodnt like rahim talking to devika, as he is jealous of seeing rahim geting close to devika.

ravi: 'you stupid bastard... you are thinking youth to celebrate birthday.. you old bastard.' rahim with tears on his eyes, and felt embrassed as everyone in the appartment were wacthing.
rahim: 'no sir.. i just went to temple.'.
ravi: 'then what is this... where is your uniform', saying that he slapped rahim. seeing that devika felf bad for rahim.
rahim: 'sorry sir...'. rahim held his head facing ground without bearing the humliation. 
ravi: 'i will give you 10 min... change this stupid dress and come in uniform, or else i will make you to run infront of everyone naked', sayin that he pulled his shirt by collar, and torn the shirt. rahim felt very much humilated and left the place and changed into uniform.

ayan: 'rahim uncle is very poor mom, at his birthday, he been humliated by his boss.'
devika: 'yes beta.. what can we do. these rich people always humliate poor people.'.
van came ayan went to school.

devika alos sad thinking rahim situation.
at 4pm ayan came back from school.
ayan: 'mom, i cant concentrate today thinking rahi uncle incident.'.
devika: 'yes beta.. i too feel bad for him.'.
ayan: 'but mom, we have to something to make him happy.'.
ayan: 'mom, why cant we celebrate his birthday today in our home ?', devika felt as good idea to make rahim happy, but she thought how can she and his son can have fun with 50yrs old man, also what she will do for his birthday. also she is not teenage to celebrate birthday, she is married, and a mother of 14 yr old boy.
ayan: 'mom, what are thinking mom, please mom, rahim uncle is very poor. we will celebrate and make him happy', she dont know what to tell, as she dont wnat to stand against her son wish, she said yes.
devika: 'ok ayan. we will celebrate, i will order a cake. and other party items.' 
after sometime  cake order deliverd with party items, ayan decorated all balloons, and color papers and lights. devika cant believe taht she is going to celebrate a male birthday of her father age that to in her house, as it is bithday party, she worn a costly saree, it was red transparent saree, she saw in mirror, her navel and chest area with small amoutn of cleavage were revelaed due to transparency, she felt like she is getting ready for her boy friend, she also applied little makeup and lipstick. she worn a party crown.
ayan: 'mom... you look beautiful today mom.'
devika: 'thanks beta.. now go and call uncle. lets give him a supprise.'
ayan: 'ok mom', he went down. rahim was sitting in office cabin sadly.
ayan: 'rahim uncle mom is calling you.'.
rahim: 'why ayan ?'.
ayan: 'we have some work to do, fan it not working properly, please have a look at it.'
rahim: 'ok ayan beta.. i will come.'.
ayan and rahim went to devika flat.
ayan knoced the door, 'mom open the door, uncle came.'.
devika inside, 'coming beta.'. devika came and opened the door. rahim mouth opened seeing devika, and her house.
devika: 'happy birthday.... rahimm...', she shouted with enthuasim. rahim scanning devika from top to bottom, rahim dick pulsed seeinfg devika navel inside transparent saree. this is the second time seeing devika navel. he can sense devika navel is big and deep.
devika: 'are you shocked... ha ha... to suprise you we didnt tell anything. come inside, before anyone see'. rahim came inside.
rahim: 'yes maam... i m shocked, why these arragment... maam..'.
ayan: 'uncle today is your birthday... so decided to celebrate your bithday.'.
rahim: 'but maam... i am not even in good clothes... '.
devika: 'forgot about your clothes rahim, just enjoy your birthday..', saying that devika placed the crown on his head, while placing the crown devika raisde her hands, due to sleveless blosue, rahim see her clean shaved smooth armpits.
rahim: 'maam i dont know what to tell... i never celebrated my birthday. this is the first time.' rahim can feel deivka women scent from her body.
ayan: 'lets cut the cake uncle', saying that all 3 went to the table where cake is placed, devik was standing on left side and ayan was stadning right side, devika matched the candle.
devika: 'rahim, blow the candle and cut the cake.'
rahim: 'no maam.. i feel shy maam.. i never cut a cake before.'
ayan: 'dont worry uncle, you can blow the candle, mom will support you while cutting cake', devika smiled witohut knowing the underlying meaning of support. rahim blowed the candle.
rahim: 'phew phew....'
both ayan and devika sang bithday song, now rahim took the knife, due to the excitement, his hands were shaking seeing that
ayan: 'mom.. see uncle struggling to cut the cake, help him by holding his hands and cut along with him.' devika didnt expect this, she dont know what to do, if she say no, her innocenet son wont leave her, and it is just cutting cake, so she kept her hands on rahim and holded the knife. that was wonderfull felling for rahim, as sexy housewife hodling his hands, due to closemess, he also can feel her sleveless bare arms with his arms. she slowly guided the knife along with his hands and sliced the cake. devika hair flet on rahim face, it was awesome feel for rahim. ayan reached for a cake piece.

ayan: 'uncle.. here happy bithday uncle', saying that he fed the piece inot rahim mouth, he too ate the cake. he also took a piece and fed to ayan. after that rahim looked at devika with a piece of cake. devika thought of taking the cake from his hands, but rahim extended the cake near her mouth, devika was thinking how can i allow a low class old watchman to feed me cake.
ayan: 'mom... what are you thinking mom.. uncle hand will pain if he holds cake for this, have it mom.', she with a mock anger inside her, as she worried about her innocenet son, no way to explain him also about a men and women relation. so she had no choice other than eat cake from rahim hands. she carefully ate the cake trying to avaiod touching his hands with her mouth, but due the small size of the cake she cant avaoid touhing his finger, she ate the cake along with rahim fingers with her lips sucking the finger, rahim dicked pulsed, when he felt devika soft rosy lips on his fingers, he flet like gave a tight kiss on her lips, but he controlled, he can feel the saliva of her, she never thought she will eat cake from a watcman.

ayan: 'mom... what this mom, you are not feeding uncle", devika again with mock anger inside her on ayan for putting her in awkward situatuio, she took a piece and feed to rahim, rahim took the cake along with her finger and licked her fingers for few seconds, she saw her fingers wet with rahim sailva. she ignored and rubbed on her saree..

rahim: 'thanks maam... i never had such a tasty cake..'

devika: 'say thansk to ayan, he is the one gave this idea, and arranged for your birthday.'.

rahim: 'thansk ayan.. thanks for arraning your mom for me.. i mean the arranging the birthday paty with your mom.' devika sensed double meaning in his words, but she ignored.

rahim: 'thanks ayan... really,  i never celebrated my birthday by cutting cake, you both are really nice', saying that he become emotional, and started crying.

seeing rahim crying, ayan felt bad for him, 'rahim uncle, dont feel bad uncle, we are here to make you happy, you helped us lot, please dont cry', saying that he kissed him on his cheeks, but still rahim didnt stop crying.

ayan: 'mom.. see uncle become more emotional, we are his friend, we need to console him, when i am sad and crying you always console me by hugging along with your chest and give kisses on  my cheeks and forehead. i think uncle also needs to be consoled like me mom... i feel bad  seeing uncle crying.' shocking for devika again her son innonent request,

devika: 'Ayaan... it is ok, uncle will stop crying, i cant do such things.', she got anger on ayan.

ayan: 'no mom... see uncle how he is sad, only way to console him is you have to console him like you console me.'

devika: 'please ayan... try to understand i cant do this..'.

ayan: 'but why mom, he is also our friend, you need to console him'.

devika: 'ayan...', before she say, rahim intruppeted.

rahim: 'ayan.. that is fine, please you both dont fight because of me.', saying that rahim acted sad, as he dont want to loose such a great opportunity, hugging her and keeping his head on her blossom, and getting kisses from devika. so he continued as he is sad.

ayan: 'mom... please mom, console uncle, he already was sad due to today morning incident, now also he is emotional, uncle dnt want to be sad on his birthday, we need to keep him happy'.

devika was thinking, 'again i dont know how i will make ayan understand, instead of fighting with ayan, let me console 60 years old watchman'

devika: 'ok ayan... as you say, even i too dont want to see rahim sad in his birthday, dont worry ayan, i will console uncle.', hearing that rahim dick raised, thinking of hugging devika again, and this time with emotional hug, and expecting kisses from her.

devika went to rahim, she remeber the last time when rahim inserted his finger into her navel, and stopped him, but this time she cant avoid situation, devika with a smile, looking to rahim eyes.

devika: 'rahim today is your birthday, you should be sad and emotional.'

rahim: 'i know maam. but i cant control my feelings, as i never cut cake like this, and no one cared me like this', saying that again rahim become emotional and cried.

devika: 'no rahim dont cry, i am her to console you', saying that devika pulled rahim and standing closer, her blosoom touching his chests, she looking into rahim eyes.

devika: 'please rahim dont cry', she holded his face with sexy palm, and made him to lie on her boobs with his face, rahim was not smeeling great, but devika women smell and her rich perfume, making rahim erotic. rahim adjusted himself buried his face on her boobs, and wrapped his one arm on her exposed hips and other arm boldly placed on her saree covered ass cheecks, devika made a jerk, as she was shcoked to feel his hands on her ass, as it is emotional, and ayan also with them, she didnt react anything. rahim kept his hands on her soft ass, but didnt made attemept to press her ass, as it will create wrong intention. devika brushed rahim hairs, consoling him.

rahim: 'maam... thanks, i really miss this hug from my mom....', but mom is different but mature house wife is different.

devika: 'it is ok rahim dont cry...'.

rahim: 'no maam... i cant control', saying that he acted like crying, devika dont know what to do and continued hugging him. rahim took the opportunity, and felt the smothness of her bare hips by rubbing her hips and pressing soflty with one hand, devika understood this hug his more than emotinal hug and allowed him to enjoy her curvy hips. rahim moved his head over her boobs, in the act of crying, and pressed her stiff boobs with his face. since devika wrapped her saree crosed her blouse, due to rahim action, saree slightly moved away from her blouse, devika understood the danger, but she didnt act, as ayan might think wrong, so she didnt bother to adjust her pallu, rahim successfully slide her saree over her blouse, since saree is pinned on shoulder, it didnt fall, but her cleavage got exposed, rahim then moved his face over her exposed cleavage, it was great feeling for rahim to feel heavenly married house wife exposed cleavage with his, devika want to stop rahim.

devika: 'i think, now you are ok.'

rahim: 'no maam.. i cant control my tears', saying that he adjusted his face and placed stragigth on cleavage and pressed his mouth open on her boobs.

devika: 'oh rahim... please dont cry', devika started losing control, since ayan was there, she tried to be in control.

rahim: 'maam.... ssshhh ahhhh', he tighlty burried his face in her cleavage and burried his nose in the valley betwene her boobs. it was great feeling for rahim to smeel devika milk filled boobs, he even brought his toungue and licked her cleavage, devika shocked with rahim act, but she cant do in that current situatuion. devika was thinking, 'what kind of consoling is this, he exposed my cleavage and enojyinh my exposed parts of boobs, how can  i going to stop him', keeping his nose again stick into her cleavage rahim applied preasure on her ass, and pressed and little to see devika reaction, devika felt awkward thinking a low class watchman pressing her ass, but she didnt stop him as ayan was teher, seeing no reaction from devika, rahim started palpating her ass, and pressed harldy sometimes, since ayan was standing at other end he cant see rahim lustious act on her poor mom. rahim cant believe the luck pressing sexy housewife shapely ass over her saree. devika took rahim face from her boobs holding into her palm, and looking into his eyes.

devika: 'rahim.. please stop crying...', she indirectly pleaded rahim with his eyes to stop his act, but rahim eyes full of wet, devika saw her exposed cleavege was wet with his saliva and tears.

ayan: 'still uncle is crying, i think you need to kiss him, as you kiss me.'

devika thought no point in arguing his son,

devika: 'ok fine ayan... i will try', rahim dick raised thinking devika to kiss him for the first time, hodling rahim face devika gave a peck on his forehead. eventhouh it was a peck rahim felt great to feel rich class women lips on his face.

ayan: 'mom.. what are doing mom... see how much uncle is sad, kiss him with emotional like you kiss me.' devika with pleasding face looking at ayan.

devika: 'what is this ayan... ok fine.. i will kiss', she really frustated with ayan, again looking to rahim eyes.

devika: 'now stop crying, i will kiss you.', saying that devika planted a tight kiss on 60 year old watchman fore head, presing her rosy lips ightly on his dark forehead, it was heavenly feeling for rahim to feel a hot rich class women lips after long period, devika kiss appeared as wet kiss, as he lips were wet, rahim can feel devika saliva planted on his forehead area. devika felt irritated to kiss a old man, now she again dont want to trap into akward situation where her son compells her to kiss rahim many times, so she decided to kiss the old watchman all over his face, after kissing his fore head, she planted again a wet kiss on his left cheeck and right cheeck, and chin, and repeated this, while kissing rahim also moved his face, in that moment, when she tried to kiss rahim on his chin, she kept her rosy lips on his dark lips and gave a kiss on his dity lips, that kiss was a quick unexpected one, devika ignored, and gave a final kiss on his cheeck, and ended her kiss shower, rahim face was wet devika costly sailva. both were still in hugging position

devika: 'i think now you are ok.'.

rahim: 'yes maam... now i am happy', saying that he hugged her more tightly for last time, her boobs crushed on his chest, devika felt rahim hardness on her waist. with one hand on her soft bare hips, pressed softly feeling her hip smothness, and other hand on her ass, feeling the shape of her ass. after that both got seperated, devika also heated up with a hug from rahim, evenothug he is a old man of her father age, she got intimate with a men touch afetr long time, but she controlled her feelings. after that all 2 had dinner, and rahim left devika house, devika changed her saree to nighty, and went to sleep.

At night Rahim messaged devika
devika got irritated seeing rahim message, as he started to message her daily like lover, but she cant ignore that as he helped her and her son a lot,
rahim: 'thanks for making my birthday special.'
devika: 'hmm ok rahim.'.
rahim: 'and thanks for consoling me when i was sad', devika remeber how she consoled him like a mother, making him to lie on her exposed cleavage and allow him to enjoy her body and blosoms.
devika: 'i dont want to see you sad.'.
rahim: 'thanks maam. can i get this when i am sad', she dont know what to tell, as she said she dont want to see him sad.
devika: 'Ok rahim, but promise me dont tell anyone.'.
rahim: 'sure maam, i wont tell anyone. but i will get this console like today ?'.
devika:' yes rahim, i will console you like this when your are sad".
rahim: 'so you will kiss me like today ?'.
devika: 'i dont know what to tell, since my son asked, i kissed you, your are the first men, other than my husband i kissed.', hearing this rahim dick raised.
devika: 'yes maam, you are the first woman who kissed me, when you kissed, i feel i am getting love from my mother.', he lied, as he wants devika to believe he is more emotional with motherly love.
devika: 'really...'.
rahim: 'yes maam... i want your kiss when i am sad, will i get maam?', devika confused with his request, as he is consider her as motherly love she cant ignore him.
devika: 'ok rahim, i will kiss to console you when you are sad.', rahim was jumbing in joy, as sexy hot housewife agreed for kiss him in future when he is sad.
rahim: 'maam today when you kissed, i felt few kisses on my lips, it was really great feeling for me, please conisder kissing my lips when you are kissing, i feels great.', devika shocked hearing this, now he is requesting to kiss him on his lips, which motherly love will have kisses in lips. eventhough it was acciendent, she cant kiss him like that again on his lips.
rahim: 'maam, what happened maam, no reply, please tell maam, will you kiss my  lips, i feel there is someone for me, when i felt you lips.', devika also become hot thinking that incidetnt
devika: 'so you liked my lips on yours ?'.
rahim: 'yessss maam, that one is great.'.
devika: 'ok fine, if that makes you feel great, then i will kiss you on your lips.', rahim was in heaven reading devika messages.
rahim: 'thanks maam... you are lovely friend maam..'
devika: 'ok rahim, now sleep, it is already late.'.
rahim: 'ok maam, good nigth', both slept, devika cant beleive what she messaged rahim, devika was thinking, 'what i am doing, i just agredd to kiss a old watchman, that too on her father age , and that too on his lips, am i started enjoying this', with such thoughts she slept,
next day morning ayan went to school, she didnt see rahim during day times, evening ayan came back, she prepared snacks for him, and made ayan to sleep, and she slept for sometime, it was at 11pm, she got up, she was wearing saree, as she slpet earlier, at that time she got a call, she wonder whom calling her at this time, it was rahim, she saw the call history, and saw 15 missed calls from him after she slept, she freshened herself and deciede to call him back.
[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:54 PM