Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika with watchman

devika was sexy housewife, she is 36 years old, she have perfect structure, every men love to have as their life, in her area, every men have fantansy for her, but no one have courage to approach her. her husband working in dubai, he commes once in a month, she stays alone in her flat along with her 14 year old son Ayan, he studies 9 th standard in a school 5km away from her flat.
the hero of the story is Rahim, he is the watchman of the apartment, he is 50 years old, his wife died when he is 45 years, he had one daugther, she got married, once she is married she left him, now he stays alone in that apartment. Like everymen, he also has eye on devika, everytime when she croses him, he will try to get glimse of her hips revealed in saree, and watch her bare back over her blouse, and sexily swaying ass. like every one in apartment, he wishes devika when she enter or leave the apartment, but she never care him. devika also noticed him watching her, but she ignored, as she knows many men watches her with lust. rahim is ex army soldier, so he has well built body and strength even at the age of 50 he looks strong, his hairs were white, and a little belly due to his age, he has the habbit of chewing pan, and smoking cigerate.

one fine evening, devika was waiting for Ayan to return home from school, but at 6pm he didnt show up. devika got feared and called the school, but in school they informed that ayan and all students left at 4pm itslef, hearing this devika fear got increased. she dont know what to do. so she came down to appartment enterance, and searched for ayan, but she didnt find him, rahim saw devika in panic situatuion, he came to devika, and asked.

rahim: 'why are you maam, looking worried and are you searching for someone.' rahim saw devika wearing pink saree with sleveless blouse. he can see partially her white curvy hips.
devika: 'my son ayan, is supposed to come home, but he still didnt come home. i am feared.', eventhough devika dont like rahim, but due to her situation she didnt think much.
rahim: 'i am sorry maamm.. and please dont worry, i will check this area.', saying that he took his motor cycle and went out searching for Ayan.
At 7pm, she saw Rahim coming back with Ayan. she become happy. she ran to ayan and hugged him and gave kisses on his face, cheek, and forehead, her tears were flowing from her eyes. devika with crying voice.
devika: 'ayan where do went, i was searching for you for long time.', she saw ayan having a scratch on his side head., 'and what is this, you have scratches on your head. oh my god.'
ayan: 'mom, i went to buy some notes from my friend'.
devika: 'then what you can come back to home early right.'.
ayan: 'while returning 3 rowdies were forcing me and trying to steal all moneny from me.'.
devika: 'what... those idiots.'.
ayan: 'yes mom, they were talking bad words and blackmailing to give the money, and caught fight with me, but thank god, i saw Rahim uncle coming, he fought with those guys and get back my money and saved me.'.
devika: 'thank god...', she went to rahim, she felt shame thinking bad about rahim, as he today saved her son life.
devika: 'Thank you Rahim... you really helped me a lot today, without you i dont know what would have happened to my son.'.
rahim: 'no maam... i didnt do anything great, i just did my duty as every security do.'.
devika: 'no rahim... whatever you say, for me it is really great help and wont forgot this in my life.'.
ayan: 'yes uncle, if you didnt come in time, i dont know what would have happened to me.'.
rahim: 'nothing will happen ayan.. i will always do my duty by saving my area people'.
devika: 'so nice of you rahim.', saying that devika took 2000 rs note from her purse and gave  to rahim. rahim felt bad seeing this.
rahim: 'no maam... please dont give any maam... i feel bad, that i am thinking i am doing for money. i dont need aything maam.'rahim kept his face sad. seeing rahim sad face she alos felt bad for giving money.
devika: 'sorry rahim, dont take me wrong. just keep this moneny as compliment. please take it rahim. or else i will feel bad'.
rahim: 'if i get this money i will feel bad, so please take it back.'.
devika: 'if you dont want money, then please tell anything you need, i will try to give that.'.
rahim: 'i dont need anything maam. i did my duty only, so i dont need anything. all i need your faith on me and your friendship.'. devika didnt expect a fiendship propasal from 5o yrs old low class watchman. but he helped her, so it is not good for her to say no.
devika: 'of course rahim, you did big thing for me, how can i say no to your friendship, from today we will be firends', hearing this rahim become happy, he never thought he will get sexy housewife like devika as his friend.
ayan: 'yes uncle, we all will be friends', saying that ayan hugged rahim. rahim also hugged him back.
rahim: 'thanks ayan..',
ayan: 'here, this is my mom phone no. note it down..', ryan spelled the number. devika didnt expect this to happen, giving her phone no, alos her watsapp number to old watchman, but she didnt stop him, as rahim will think bad. rahim immediately saved the number, and opened the watsapp, and saw her dp.
rahim: 'wow maam your dp looks nice.', she didnt expect this from rahim, but she has to take it as compliment.
devika: 'thanks rahim.'
rahim: 'but more beautifull in real.', agian she didnt expect, as her son also listening this she didnt tell anything. devika diverted the topic.
devika: 'ayan, see the wound is started to bleed, before it get worse, let me apply some medicine, come home, bye rahim.'
ayan: 'bye rahim', saying that ayan aagian hugged rahim.
both devika nd ayan went home.

around 10pm when she about to go sleep, she got a message in unknown watsapp number.
devika say the dp, and it was rahim.
rahim: 'maam, how is your son now ?'. she never watsapp to any male other than husband, she dont know what to reply, but still she thinks rahim is very good guy, so she replied.
devika: 'yeah he is fine now, applied medicine'.
rahim: 'that is great maam..'.
devika: 'thanks rahim... i need to sleep, message you later.'.
rahim: 'maam... one min maam... today you didnt tell anything.'
devika: 'what rahim.'.
rahim: 'that one maam.. i said you are beautiful, but you didnt tell anything.'.
devika: 'oh... sorry rahim.. '
rahim: 'its ok maam..'.
devika: 'rahim, i am married women, also having son, i cant take such compliements. i am sorry rahim if it hurts you.', hearing that rahim got shocked, he was thiking that he was advancing very fast.
rahim: 'i am sorry maam... i thought you accpet my friend ship, that is why gave compliemnt on your beauty. sorry maam if i said anything wrong.'
devika: 'it is ok rahim... i will consider you as my friend. but also  need to be in our limits.' seeing this rahim felt bad and didnt reply.
devika: 'rahim are you der ?'
devika: 'i am sorry if i hurt you. thanks for your help friend. good night.'. again rahim didnt reply, seein that devika felt bad. anywasy she ignored and started sleeping, but she didnt get sleep, as rahim didnt reply, she taught of messaing rahim, but seeing that he should not take advantage of her, but other mind telling her to reply, as because of him only her son is alive, so she took her mobile, and send a message,
devika: 'thanks rahim for appreaciting my beauty. Smile', seeing message from devika, rahim dick become hard. instanlty she got reply from rahim, 'thanks maam Smile good night', seeing the message devika felt happy, but at the same time she felt she never watsapped any male other than her husband during night, that too some one at her fathers age. thinkign that she felt shame.

two days passed, everytime devika comes to watchmen cabin, rahim smiles at her, devika also smile at him, other than smile no talk was there, ayan and rahim become good friends, sometimes rahim drop ayan to school.

one day eveing 6pm, devika home celling fan got repaired, she call electrician, but he didnt respond, her son also got irritated of the repaired fan.

ayan: 'what we are gonna do mom, we cant stay like this, humidity is too much. i cant sleep today.', both were sweating.

devika: 'dont worry ayan. will call Rahim uncle, he may help us.'.

ayan: 'thats good idea.' devika called rahim. rahim saw devika number in his mobile, instantly he become hard seeing devika number in his mobile.

rahim: 'hello maam...'.

devika: 'hello rahim... i need a help.'. rahim felt happy that devika called him for help.

rahim: 'yes maam.. please tell.'.

devika: 'rahim, my home celling fan is not working. i called electrician, but he didnt pick up the call, do you know anyone who will repair fans.', 

rahim: 'why maam you are looking for electrician, i will look electrician work.'

devika: 'oh really. you know electrician work... that is great, can you come and check the repair.'

rahim: 'sure maam, i will come in 10 min.', after 10 min rahim reached her home, and knocked the door, devika opened the door.

devika: 'come in rahim.', rahim followed devika inside her house, this is the first time rahim entering devika flat.

ayan: 'hi uncle.'

rahim: 'hello ayan.'

ayan: 'rahim uncle, this celling fan is not running uncle, please help us out.'.

devika: 'yes rahim, from past 4 hrs we were sitting without fan.'

rahim: 'dont worry maam, i will fix it.', saying that he opened his tool box.

rahim: 'maam, can i get a stool.'

devika: 'yes rahim', she brought a stool from kitchen.

devika: 'here rahim stool.'.

rahim: 'hold the stool maam', saying that he climbed the stool and analysing the wiring of fan.

rahim: 'yes. this wire... yeah this is the problem.'. after sometime he fixed the wire.

rahim: 'now ayan, can u switch on the fan.'

ayan: 'yes uncle', ayan switched on the fan, fan started running..

devika: 'phew.. finally fan running...' rahim dropped from the stool.

devika: 'thanks rahim... you helped us again.'. rahim blushed a little.

rahim: 'nothing to thank maam, it is my duty.'

devika: 'i know you wont take thanks and money.. i feel bad, when you help everytime, i cant do anything inturn.'.

rahim: 'nothing like that maam, i happy that you consider as your friend. i am really happy to get you and ayan as friend.' 

devika: 'thanks rahim'.

ayan ran to rahim and hugged him... 'thanks uncle, you are really a nice person', saying that he kissed him on his cheek, devika dont like her son kissing a old low class men, but she ignored as he really helped them a lot. rahim thougt an idea.

rahim: 'ayan, only you are showing more affection, by hugging me, but your mom, not showing any affection or friendship to me.', he said genlty to ayan.

ayan: 'yes mom... i never see you show any affection to uncle. he helped us lot, and not taking any money from us, but there is no affection from you mom..'.

devika: 'no ayan.. i have a lot of friendship with uncle, he helps us lot.'

ayan: 'but mom.. we friends wish eachother by hugging, and kissing. but  i never see you and rahim uncle hugs, poor uncle mom he is, he wotn even get money from us, but atleast you can hug him and show him your true friendship".

rahim: 'probaably your mom didnt consider me as friend, that is why she dont hug me to show her friendship..'. devika cant even think of hugging a male other than her husband.

devika: 'no not like that.. my friendship is always there.'.

ayan: 'no mom... may be uncle is correct, you are not considering his as your friend, that is why, beacuse you show me your fiedn ship by hugging and kissing me, but not doing with uncle.', she dont know how to explain to ayan.

devika: 'no ayan.. not like that... i am woman, and i am married, i cant hug a male otehr than your father.'.

ayan: 'no mom... you are lying, we friends will hug mom... i wont beleive you...'

rahim: 'yes.. your mom.. may feel bad huging.. because i am poor....', sayig that he kept his face sad.

devika: 'no rahim... please understand me... i cant hug you..'.

ayan: 'no mom... you are selfish... you made uncle sad... i wont talk to you.' devika felt bad for her innocent son. she dont have anyother choice to convince her son other than hugging him.

devika: 'ok... fine... i will hug uncle... now you are happy ayan?'.

ayan: 'yes mom....  thanks mom', sayning that ayan hugged her and kisside her on cheeks. rahim felt the luck of feeling coslty curvy body of devika.

devika came to rahim, and gave a formal quick hug, by wrapping her hands around his shoulders, without touching much of her body, 'thanks rahim for all help.'

ayan: 'mom.. what this mom... you dodnt have any affection in your hug, like you hug me... hug him like you hug me mom. then ly i will believe that you have friendship with uncle.', devika cant take her son innocent blackmails.

devika with a irritated face, 'what is ayan.... please understand me..'.

ayan: 'no mom... you dont have friendship with uncle.'

devika wnet to rahim, 'rahim, i dont know what ayan is expecting, so you hug me like however you wish, and show our friendship to ayan', rahim cant beleive his luck, as devika asking him to hug her, so he dont want to loose the opportunity.

rahim: 'yes maam... we will show our friendship to your son', devika dont wna to happen this, but she had no other choice.

devika usually in home she wear saree and sleveless blosue, also she reveal more of her hips region, and tie her pettycoat below navel, bt cover the navel with sareee pallu, and her blouse is low back, and she wrapp her saree tight revealing her structure.

ayan: 'hug uncle, hug my mom... she is your true friend', ayan encouraged rahim, hearing this devika irritated, but she had to do it for her son.

devika: 'yes hug me rahim', sayign that she extened her arms and closed her eyes, rahim without wasting further time and pulled devika towrads him, due the pull force devika collapesed on rahim hard body, her soft stiff boobs crushed under rahim chest.

devika: 'ahhh... rahim slowly..', rahim never felt a woman like devika in his hands, he hugged devika tighter, devika felt rahim hardnesson her thigh, rahim wrapped his one hand around her bare back and held her in her embarce, and otehr hand freely roamed on her back reagin over her blouse feeling her bare skin below her neck., devika felt irriated and anger with rahim taking advantage of hugging, but cant do anything, she dont want ayan to suspect her friendship again, so she to acted like she loved the hug, she kept her head on his shoulder, and embracced him.

rahim whispered in her ears, 'maam thanks for your friendship, i never felt a woman like you before with affection', saying that he felt her bare smooth hips, rahim felt hot feeling devika naked skin, he can feel her curvy structure in saree, devika also felt something different inside her as she is hugging a male other than her husbadn afetr long time, her sexual thoughts started simiulating her hormones.

devika also whispered, 'thanks rahim, you helped us lot, you are my true friend.', hearing this rahim pressed her hips softly with his hard hands, rahim: 'sorry maam,,,..'. devka: 'its ok rahim.'. devika didnt take much rahim pressing her hips, as it may happen in hugs, also she can understand rahim feeling, no men can keep their hands control when they feel sexy women like her,  devika felt proud on her beauty, she tried to seperate from his hug, but ayan saw that, 'mom why are you trying to seperate mom, it is just hug, give uncle sometime to feel you friendship', deivka stopped struggling and again pushed her body into rahim, again her soft boobs crushed his chest, devika can feel his hardness growing between her thighs. devika ingored his hardness, as every men feel hot when they hug a women, that is nature, so she didnt think much.

rahim: 'maam... you are my sweet and nice friend..'. he lowered his voice when he said.

devika: 'i too agree you as my friend. thanks rahim', after that rahim left devika. devika never thogut she will be hugging and allowning him to feel her waxed skin. rahim still can feel devika womaly smeel on his body.

ayan: 'wow mom... you showed true friendship to uncle.' devika smiled at her son.

rahim body was shivering with sexual assault of devika, but her controlled and left the place.

night at 10 pm, rahim messaged edvika,

rahim: 'maam... so fan is working now ?'. devika dnt like messaging rahim daily, but she dont know how to ignore him and she replied.

devika: 'yes rahim... now it is working fine.. i can sleep happily.. thansk rahim.'

rahim: 'only thansk ?'

devika: 'then what else you need ?'

rahim: 'one more hug from ny friend. saying that he send a hugging smiley.' ,devika felt uncomfortable seeing smiley from rahim.

devika: 'now ?'

rahim: 'yes maam...'

devika: 'rahim.... i allowed to hug me because of my son... you know right i am woman, and i am  mother, if someone knows that i have hugged you... they will think bad about me.'.

rahim: 'i am sorry maam... i thought thought you have hugged me, because of affection, i am sorry maam, that your son forced you... i understand you have no friendship on me.'

devika: 'no rahim.. please dont say like that.. you are my friend... but this hugging is not needed...'.

rahim: 'sorry maam....'. after that rahim didnt message devika.

devika: 'oh rahim... i am sorry i made you sad.', but no reply from rahim. devika felt bad, thinking, "evertime rahim help her, but i am hurting him always, i think i need to change... it is hug, just a hug to friend... what is worng in that... but he is low class watchmen i am rich house wife, how i can hug him, also today while hugging he didnt keep his hands still, roaming and feeling my hips and bare back region above blouse, and his hard thing, it is poking my thighs, and he is lucky to feel my breast in his chest, but he is poor, he never flet woman like me in his life, may be because of that he got excited... but there is nothing wrong, he likes me, he has more affection towards me, and helps a lot, and also my son also likes this and be more friend with him", with these thought again, she messaged rahim,

devika: 'rahima are you der ?.'

devika: 'hug hug hug  to my friend', she send 3 hug smileys to rahim, then she thought, 'oh god.. i just send hug smileys to rahim, am i encoraging him for more hugs... what he will think about me.'

rahim: 'hug hug... thanks maam..', unknownily devika smiled seeing rahim messgae, she cant believe doing romance chat with her appartment watchman.

devika: 'are you happy now ?'.

rahim: 'yes maam...'

devika: 'rahim, please dont tell this happing between us to anyone, it will be a problem for both of us.', rahim dick rasied thinking that devika trying to keep secret with him.

rahim: 'i promise maam... i wont tell anyone.'

devika: 'thanks rahim.. now sleep.'

rahim: 'before sleeping i need to ask you something.'

devika: 'yes tell rahim'

rahim: 'maam... i feel great when i hugged you... like i feel that i am not alone, i have friends with me... i want this feeling daily... shall i get this hug daily ?', devika shocked to see the message, but she again dont want to hurt rahim. she was thinking, 'what can i do now. what i tell, shall i allow him to hug me daily, but what happens that i lose control.. no aagain i dont want to hurt him, he likes me a lot, and he just want to hug me daily.. thats all. let me give a try...'

rahim:' what happened maam ? shall i hug you daily ?".

devika: 'but people will be there, and ayan will be there, how you will hug me ?', rahim felt happy as she is ready to hug him, but only thing she feared is about the people.

rahim: 'no problem maam, i will hug you only when noone is around there.'

devika: 'ok rahim, if my hug gives you positive feeling, then when noone is there you can hug me, are you happy now ?'.

rahim: 'yes maam... very happy my friend..'

devika: 'ok ... sleep now.. it is already late."

rahim: 'maam. please maam 2 min.'

devika: 'hmm'

rahim: 'so when shall i hug you next.', devika thougt things are moving fast.

devika: 'i said you right, when noone around.'

rahim: 'so tomorrow, after ayan went scool, shall i come to your flat ?', devika was thinkign, 'oh god he is too fast, now i cant say no also, as she gave permission to hug her.'

devika: 'ok rahim, we will see tommorrow.'

both slept.
[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:53 PM