Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
saleem: 'devika do you have sleveless blouse ?", devika wonder why he is asking such question.

saleem: 'tomorrow ritual is cleaning ritual, so it will be confortable for you to wear a sleveless blouse.', again devika wonder what he meaning by cleaning ritual.

devika: 'i have swami ji.. so i will wear it tomorrow.', devika said like  a obidient student.

saleem: 'ok devika thats good'.

after both left home, devika was sat of sofa thinking about the ritual, how she was closely allowing a beggar to hold her bare hips, and at the end she also scrtached the beggar inner groin regin and his testicles, but she understood, that she is doing this to get of the ghost in her house, so she didnt think much, and slept.

next ddevika as saleem said worn a dark blue saree and a sark blue sleveless and backless blouse, and worn her high heels, she remember what saleem said, so she worn her saree 6 inch below saree revealing her navel, she stood infront of mirror, and inspected her, she looked fablous and her navel looking hot and temptaing in saree.

after sometime, both saleem and karim came. once they both saw devika, they both were shokced to see devika, saleem tried to behave professional, but karim eyes fixed her navel, her navel was round, plumby and deep, devika saw karim looking at her navel, and covered with her pallu, and blushed, but still karim can see her navel thourgh pallu, as it is transparent.

devika welcomed both inside her home.

saleem prepared everything for ritual.

saleem: 'good, we can see some progress... now todays ritual is cleaning ritual. that is why devika i asked you to wear sleveless blouse.'

devika: 'swami ji, but what is cleaning ritual.'

saleem: 'yes i will explain..', saying that he took a jar of water from his bag.

saleem: 'this is holy water. it is to clean you both from your sins from your body, and can ready for next rituals. becuase after that you both need to be clean from your sins to preform further rituals.' saleem continued.

saleem: 'this cleaning ritual invloves cleaning of sins by cleaning each other body. both the medium should help each other  to clean.'

saleem: 'it start with devika cleaning male medium that is karim's hand with this holy water. devika you need to spinkle this water starting from  his fingers, then his arms, and till his shoulders, and clean by rubbing the water all over his arms, like that you have to do both of her arms. hope you are clear now.'

karim: 'yes swami ji.'

devika: 'ok. swamiji.'

saleem: 'ok good, now devika take this holy water and start the ritual. karim you remove your shirt, so that devika dont have any problem in performing. cleaning ritual.'.

karim as saleem said, removed his shirt, now he was standing with lungi, devika notice karim, he got some white hairs in his chest region, and totally black drak skin, and due to his age his skin looked wrinkled, his belly formed like a pot, he is not muscluar not thin. devika was thinking, 'i have to rub his body with my hands, his skin is old and dark, oh my god, how many ritual i have to go through like this, and what kind of ritual will be next.'

devika took the jar of holy water, and came to karim, karim saw her navel shaking on every step, karim showed his dirty black yellowish teeth to devika and smilled, devika also smilled back with shyness as karim was standing naked on his upper body, karim extened his right hands.

saleem: 'wait, devika are you conformtable ?, you look very shy and nervous ?.'.

devika: 'i mean i am ... no swamiji... i am ok', again she was nervous.

saleem: 'no devika you look nervous, may it is due to karim was not having shirt. if you are not conformtable, we cant do this  ritual.'

devika: 'no swamiji, i will do this ritual.'

saleem: 'ok one thing you can do, to remove your shyness, just hug karim once, and feel his body with your body.', devika shocked to hear this, how a rich highclass wife can hug a dirty old beggar, but yesterday she boldy rubbed his cock over lungi, now it is hug, just a hug, but that too on his naked upper body, also she agreed to be karim wife, so she cant say no for this.

saleem: 'what are you thinking ma, already you remember you have to keep the male medium happy, so just hug him once and feel his body and remove your shyness.'.

devika: 'ok swamijji... i will.', saying that she turned to karim and looked into his eyes like a shy housewife.

devika: 'karim hug me karim', 

karim: 'i feel shy devika.'.

devika: 'shy !!, yesterday you are bodly doing all prevet things on me. but now you are shy ?'.

karim: 'yes devika i am shy today.. i dont know why. may be i think i am in love with you.'.

devika thought for a moment, a beggar proposing a high class housewife, not sure whether karim said from his heart or just acting for the ritual, but devika dont want to disappoint him. but at the same time she also have to reply him romantic to make him happ.

devika: 'reallyy... do you love me...'

karim: 'yes devika, i love you very much'.

devika: 'then why are you feeling shy to hug me, come on karim... hug me, hug me and show your show towards your wife.'

karim: 'devika..'

devika: 'what are you thinking, hug me and feel my body on yours, hug me tighter and embrace me, and shed our shyness', saying that devika closed her eyes and extended her arms. karim excited to hear such words from devika, and pulled closer and huged her, devika saree covered boobs crushed on his chest, she kept her head on karim shoulder and extended her arms, and embraced him feeling his bare shirtness back with her bare arms, a current shock went into karim body when he felt devika on his body and her boobs on his chest, his blood was pumbing fast, devika can feel his heartbeat raised. karim huged her tightly and lifted her little, and again dropped, devika felt the pungent ordur coming from karim body, karim smelling her womely smell coming from devika hot body. he holded her by wrapping his hands over her exposed region of her back hips, and smoothly rubbing his hands over her soft skin, devika felt his cock growing harder and hitting her pussy, she excited to feel manhood on her pussy, and moved her thighs and rubbed his manhood with her pussy.

devika: 'ahhhh... karim i too love you.' devika openly accept the propose of a old beggar.

karim: 'devika... you are so sexy. ahhh.. devika.', both were excited, and rubbing their face on each other shoulder, devika hold her breathe difficult to take the pungent smell coming from karim, but karim constanly moving his face all over her shoulder and neck region and smelling her, devika can feel his beard scratching her neck.

karim after rubbing her bare hips for sometime and slowly brougt his hands below, and placed on her ass, devika felt the danger, as she understood what karim is going to do next, and thought of stopping him, but that will be like making the male medium disappoint, so she curshed her fate, and stayed hugged with karim and embracing, and closed her eyes tightly, expecting a press on her ass. karim was feeling devika ass as a bumb and stiff jelly, karim didnt do anything and just placed his hands on her ass cheecks for sometime, feeling the structure of her saree covered ass. karim eas about to apply some pressure, saleem called both of them.

saleem: 'devika, karim. i think now you both shed your shyness.', hearing saleem voice both seperated.

devika: 'yes swamiji, now i am comfortable', devika adjusted her saree, and blouse.

karim: 'yes swamiji, i still can feel devika women smell on my body', hearing that devika blushed.

saleem: 'now you both can start the ritual.', he closed his eyes and started telling mantras.

devika took karim hands and took some water on his finger and slowly rubbed the water over his finger, and continuted rubbing his arms,

karim: 'devika, shall i ask you one thing'.

devika: 'yes karim go ahead.'

karim: 'when i kept my hands on there you didnt tell anything.'. devika understood where he is telling, but she acted like she dont know anything.

devika: 'where karim, where you kept my hands.'

karim: 'there only devika.. ', saying that he pointed her ass. devika felt shy when pointed her ass openly.

devika: 'why ? i am your wife only right, so it is not wrong when you keep hands on my ... i mean there'.. she avoided saying the word 'ass'.

karim: 'so if i press there, will you stop me.. ?'.

devika: 'no.. you can press me there.'.

karim: 'where devika.. where i can press...'. devika understood he wants her to talk dirty.

devika: 'yes... you can press my ass, your wife's sexy ass.. are you happy now ?'

karim :'ha ha.. yes devika.. i will press your soft sexy ass.'.

devika: 'so you kept hands on my ass, how you felt.' karim liked devika involvemt in talkign dirty to him

karim: 'when i kept my hand on your ass, i felt like i kept on huge jelly, and your ass is hot. you got prefect structure.'

devika: 'really...'

karim: 'devika shall i press your ass once..'

devika: 'now ?'

karim: 'yes.'

devika: 'no.. swamiji will watch us, not now.'

karim: 'devika please devika... i want to press your ass, sawmiji closed his eyes, he wont notice us.'

devika: 'no karim, not now, we need to complete the ritual.' karim look disappoineted. seeing karim disappointed.

devika: 'ok fine, only one time.', saying that devika came closer to him, karim become happy, and brought his right to her back and placed on her soft ass cheek.., and slowly moved over her ass cheek, feeling the softness.

devika looked into karim eyes, 'what are doing, press my ass, and sequeeze it hard.', heraing that karim with excitement, he cupped her ass cheeks, and pressed tightly along with saree, and sequeezed the blood out of her ass. devika wanted to shout in pain, but she bit her lips...

devika: 'shhhs... ahh karim... slowly... its paining.', see deivka maoning in pain, he left her ass.

devika agaian looked into karim eyes: 'now you are happy. you pressed my ass.'

karim: 'but devika, i can feel that you are wearing petticoat and panty inside the saree, so i cant completely feel the ass.', devika felt shy as how a beggar analysed her innewears.

devika: 'yes i always wear inners when i am saree also.'.

karim: 'devika can wear saree without inners tomorrow. soo that i can feel your sexy hot ass without any hidernace'. devika felt what sort of request from a beggar.

devika: 'no karim i cant, i will feel uncomfortable....'.

karim: 'why devika, only during this ritual only i can get opportunities to feel you... after that i cant get such opportunites.. please devika please...'.

devika: 'no karim, please try to understand me... i did everything you have asked.. also i am married... no housewife will agree to allow a beggar to touch her... but i did many things for you... i allowed to feel bare hips, i allowed you to hug me and feel my womely body, even pressed my ass now..'

karim: 'devika i think you are avaoiding me... evethough you are married... dont you remember, what swamiji said to keep the ghost away, to keep ghost away, you need to consider me as your husband. so why you need to be uncomfortable to wear saree without inners. and what is harm in touching and pressing your pantyless ass..'. he said with a stren voice. hearing that devika feared as she dont want to stop ritual, at the same time she cant take the modelsty from a beggar.

devika: 'i agree karim, during the ritual, i am your wife, and you are my husband... but cant we do everything with a limit.'

karim: 'we cant set a limit between a husband and wife... if you want to set limits, there is no point in continue this ritual, and i will inform swamiji that devika is not interested to continue the ritual with me.', hearing that devika again feared, as she dont want to stop the ritual.

devika: 'no no karim... please dont tell swamiji karim... i will do whatever you have asked for.'.

karim: 'then wear no inners tomorrow.'.

devika: 'ok karim', she said with a sad face.

karim: 'no like this.... i dont want to see my wife sad.'.

devika with a fake smile on her face, 'ok...'.

karim: 'tell clearly..', devika dont want to argue with karim again.

devika: 'ok.... tomorow, i dont wear inners.'.

karim: 'and what i can do ?', devika irritated with his questions

devika: 'you can feel and press my ass witout any hindrenace over my sare... are you happy now.'

devika: 'now we will continue our ritual.'

karim: 'ok devika. he he', he gave a wicked smile

devika took water again and sprinkled on his arms and rubbing with her palm.

karim: 'devika, your hands are smooth... your are hot...'.

devika: 'hmmm.'

she sprinked some water on his back

[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:52 PM