Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Saleem and Karim

2 beggars planned to enjoy devika with her permission, during night they did all sort of things to believe them that thier house is huanted with some ghost. 
one day they understood thier house haunted with evil sprit, and on the same day saleem diguse as preist, came to their house stading outside, warned devika and her husband that the house is haunted with ghost - fear increased for devika and apporoched saleem for help, he came to house and acted like talking to ghost, - ghost tells story about devika husband banging a beggar woman in his previous brith, so the ghost needs a begaar to perform rituals with devika, first devika and husband didnt agree, after that her husbands falls sick, again saleem and karim performed some abnoraml activities in their house, again devika called saleem, he strictly said, if the rituals are not performed the ghost will keep on trouble. devika had no choice and went in search of a beggar, and found karim, devika talked to karim, and brought him to her house, devika have both saleem and karim in their house, saleem agian acted like he is talking to ghost, ghost want devika to perform ritual with karim for one month.

devika went in search for a beggar, and found a dirty men(Karim) sitting at park bench, devika approaced him, karim acted like he is not aware devika come to him. devika hestiated to call him, as she dont know how to call a beggar

devika: 'Chacha'. Karim turned towards devika with a confused look.
devika: 'Chacha, my name is devika and stay at xxxxx place over the bridge'
devika: 'Chacha, I came here to see you, actually we need your help.'
karim: 'I am a old beggar, and how can i help you ?'.
Devika: 'i mean, you are the only one can help us.'.
karim: 'Please maam, dont joke i am a poor beggar, and you look like a rich hidgclass woman, how can i help you, i have lot of works, dont disturb me.' saying that he looked other direction ignoring devika. devika confused and was thinking how to start the topic, as if she tell her directly about ghost, he might think her as mad, but she dont have anyother choice.

Devika: 'Chacha, please listen to me, i know you will think me as fool, if i say this, but this is the truth, our house is haunted with ghost, when we called preist to eradicate the ghost, he said that he can eradicated ghost only performing rituals.'. hearing this rahim felt happy inside, but he acted like he dont care what she said.

karim: 'Ha ha.. a ghost, please maam... dont make fun. i think something happened to you.'

devika: 'No Chacha... please try to understand me. our family is in trouble and only you can save us.'

karim: 'But maam, why i need to preform rituals, it is your family problem right ?', karim questioned devika.

devika: 'Chacha, I am one who need to reform rituals, but priest said, it also requires a male medium, and that male should be a beggar, that is why i have to come to you for help, we both together need to perform rituals.', hearing this karim was flying inside him with joy.

karim: 'Ok maam, fine i will come, but i dont belive in ghosts, i am coming only for you have asked for it.'

devika: 'thanks Chacha.... and i forgot to ask your name. what is your name ?'.

karim: 'Karim'

devika: 'Ok Chacha..', saying that she gave her house address and left the place.

next day Saleem came to devika house.
 devika prepared everything for perform ritual

devika: 'welcome swamiji, please come inside.' saleem came inside the house, devika was wearing chiffon saree tightly wrapping her body showing her structure, saleem was scanning devika from top to bottom, devika found saleem looking at her and felt shy and looked at ground, saleem excited to devika's exposed region of white hips, and the cute folds over her hip flesh, saleem never seen beautiful and sexy women like devika, but he acted like he is behving professionaly as a priest.

saleem was 50 yrs old beggar, with medium beard, all his hairs are white, and he complexion is dark and contrast to devika skin color, he was wearing a dirty dhothi and his upper body is naked except wearing a towel over his shoulders.

devika: 'swami, yesterday also ghost caused trouble for me.'

saleem: 'dont worry maam, after one month all your problems will be sloved.'

devika: 'happy to hear swami.'

saleem: 'as said did you found a beaggar to perform rituals along with you ?'.

devika: 'yes swamiji, i found one, and in some time he will come here.'

saleem: 'that is great. and please listen to me maam, this rituals are very crucial to you and your husband, you should not deviate while perfroming rituals, ghost will try to stop the ritual, but you should not lose the focus from what you are doing'.

devika: 'ok swami. i will stay focus.'

saleem: 'since your husband hurts the beggar(ghost), this rituals may involve some purification process, and some intimacy session with male medium, you should ready for anything', devika shocked hearing the word in 'intimacy'.

devika: 'intimacy.... swami i dont understand.... what kind of intimacy i have to do ?'

saleem: 'As your husband did sin by rapping a poor beggar in his previous birth, this ritual may involve intimacy, i mean you have to statisy the male medium in all means, even some husband and wife activities with male medium.'

devika: 'oh my god.. what is this... ', word came automatically from her mouth.

saleem: 'i understand maam, that you are thinking how to perform husband an wife activities with a beggar, it not like you need to do intercourse with male medium, you both have be very close in ritual and satisfy the ghost adthma, and eradicate the ghost.', hearing this devika feared a little, thinking how much intimacy it will be with beggar.

saleem: 'so you have to ready for anything.', devika have no choice other than say yes.

devika: 'ok swami i will take whatever the risk to statisfy and eradicate the ghost.'

saleem : 'that is good.'

meantime, karim reached the house, devika welcomed him aslo,

saleem: 'as beggar also came, please lock the door.', devika locked the door as swami said.

saleem went to karim: 'what is your name bhaiya ?'

karim: 'karim'.

saleem: 'ok Karim, listen to me. you are the only person can save this maam, and her family. see such a beautiful maam, facing problems from a ghost beacause of her husbands sin. so your are the one can purify the sin. we trust you.'

karim: 'swami... i dont believe in such ghost, but still when maam says she have problem, i agreed to come here. but when i came here, i feel negative enery in this house, and i believe you, i will help to solve maams problem.'

swami: 'Good....'.

saleem prepared an yaaga and started the fire, and mumering some mantra... devika and karim were stadning behind swami, devika saw karim, karim also 50 plus, looking ugly and dirty, he also like saleem, having rough beard and white hairs, he have habbit of chian smoke, beacause of that his teeths are black, he wore a torn dhothi and dirty shirt, he felt like he didnt take bath for few days. Karim was excited to perform ritual with devika, he never thought he got such a beautiful married , matured women to be close with him, and in few secods he will get chance to feel her rich waxed skin in the name of ritual. also devika was thinking, how a old beggar can control his feelings when he get chance to intimacy with a rich hig class beatiful wife. whether he will take advantange of the situation?, such kind of questions running in her mind.

saleem: "devika and Karim, both come here", both came near saleem, now saleem stared calling devika by her name.

saleem: 'devika, make 3 rounds of this yaaga, with Karim by holding his hands, you karim, you walk forward, devika will follow you. understood?' 
both nodded in agree, Karim came before devika and extened his hands, devika also hold his hands, current shock went inside karim, as in first time he is feeling soft hands of a woman, devika felt karim hands as hard as rock, devika was holding Karim hands lightly, seeing that saleem shouted,

saleem: 'what are doing devika, dont you remember what will happen if you deviate from rituals, look how you are holding karim hands, hold his hands tigltly', hearing this devika feared a little, and tightly joined her palms with Karim.

Devika: 'ok swami ok smawi, please forgive me.'

saleem: 'i can forgive you devika, but ghost never forgive you... so dont forgot that.', devika nodded in agreement.

karim started to walk and devika also followed him by holding his palms with her palms. it looked like during marriage, bride goes behind bride groom, by joining their hands. they both completed 3 rounds. karim cant look behind devika, but saleem was watching devika ass sawying inside her tightly wrapped saree.

Saleem: 'now devika, hold this thali over your head'

saleem: 'Karim, you just support devika holding the thali, and with that you both make another 3 rounds the yaaga.'

karim went behind devika, devika tucked her pallu inside hip regoin, and devika took the thali, and place over her head, by raising her arms, and holded the thali by keeping her arm raised, it was awesome scene for both Karim and Saleem, both saw devikas sexy sturtcure with hands raised over her head, as her saree pallu also tucked, her hips exposed region was appearing smooth as sexy, karim came behind her, and placed his fingers over deivka fingers, as soon as devika felt karim hard fingers on her sexy polished finger, she jerked a little with shiver, karim relaised that, 'maam are you ok ?'

devika: 'yes karim i am ok... no problem'.

karim: 'ok maam'.

saleem: 'now both start walking', saying that he closed his eyes

devika carefully watched her step, and started walking, karim slowly followed her supooting the thali along with her, saleem behind devika got her ass view, he was watching her ass swaying with her slow movement, both karim and saleem have seen devika at distance, but today they got chance to see her with such closeness, karim can clearly see her ass over her saree. devika slowly completed first round, when she started the secound round her foot slipped and was about to fall, but Karim quickly supported by leaving her fingers and holded her bare hips, karim went into shock when he felt the smothness of her white hips, devika also shocked feeling karim hard hands on her bare hips, as devika was about to fall, she shouted, 'ohhh ouch...', saleem opened his eyes

saleem: 'what maam, what happeend ?', he saw devika and karim in awkward position karim holding devika by her hips. hearing saleem voice, karim removed his hands from her hips

devika: 'no nothing swami ji, i just slipped, and karim holded me.'

karim: 'yes swami, maam slipped i helped her not to fall.'

saleem: 'Oh.. Thnaks Karim, you helped your maam, and the thali also didnt fall, you did a great job.' saleem appriciated karim for helping devika

Karim: 'thanks swami.'

devika continued walking

saleem: 'Karim, better you can hold devika hips only not the thali, so that she wont slip again.'

karim: 'yes sawmi ji, thta is good idea, what yoou say maam ?'

devika kept slient, as karim is telling hollding her hips is a great idea.

karim: 'maam what happened maam, shall i hold you by your hips.'

devika inside thinking, this old man asking me permission to hold my hips.

devika: 'ok rahim.'

karim: 'ok what maam ?'

devika: 'i said ok ,you can hold my hips as sawmi ji says'

karim slowly brought his hands over hips and slided feeling her smooth bare hip flesh and holded her bare exposed hips and pressed a little.

devika closde her eyes and hold her breath when she felt karim press, and again opened her eyes.

saleem: 'ok devika you continue your round.', saying that he closed his eyes again.

devika started walking, and karim followed her by holding her hips, karim took advantage of the situation and slowly slided his finger near her front mid region, searching for her navel, but unfotunatelym she tucked her pallu over her navel, karim cant reach her navel, so he kept still and feeling her hot and smooth hips.

devika completed all rounds. Karim also left her hips, he didnt do anyother pervet act other than holding her hips, as he knows he will get more than that.

saleem opened his eyes, 

karim : 'swami ji, i cant proceed further, as i am geeting more aroused when i touch maam body or maam touches me, maam is beautiful, and sexy, and i am a poor beggar, never in my life i get a chance to touch a women like maam. so i feel different and getting aroused, now also when i hold her hips, i am sexually excited and feeling to insert my hands on her navel. but if i do like that it will create wrong impression, and maam will think me wrong, so i think i have to stop this.', devika felt shy hearing this, also she was thinking karim is correct, even a men having beautiful body will get aroused feeling her body, poor beggar what he will do.

saleem: 'what are you telling saleem. we cant stop this ritual like this, still more ritual needs to be performed, and you and devika should be more closer than this, as you both need to satisy the ghost, as now only we have started, and that too you didnt touch much devika, you cant arouse like this. you need to control.'

karim: 'no swamiji, i cant control, and i may do any prevet actions with maam...' devika felt pitty for karim, as he is geniue with his thoughts, and her trust on him increased.

saleem: 'ok... i understand your feeling, also ghost wants to see devika with a beggar begin close with her, so i think it is not problem if you did any misleading act with devika, it wont deviate from ritual, but for that devika needs to agree...', hearing this devika shocked for a moment, as both were justifying prevet action doing with her, and for that they needs permission from her itselef. but devika have no choice now, as she wants to get rid of the ghost at anycost.

saleem: 'what you say devika? is it fine if karim does any prevet action when he lost his control on him ? '.

devika: 'what ..? i mean... how i can allow him like this..', 

saleem: 'Ok i have one idea. But devika i am not sure you will agree for this.'

devika: 'tell me guru ji, i will try my best.'

saleem: 'the problem is since you think karim as old poor beggar, you cant digest his prevet action. to accept his prevet actions, you should think karim as a old beggar, instead during this ritual, you have to think karim as your husband, so that if he do any pervet actions, you will think your husband is doing, and you wont feel bad about that.'.

devika went to shoch hearing this.

devika: 'what ?', devika was thinking, 'how can i think a 50 years old beggar as my husband, i am rich high class woman, i cant even think about this.'

saleem: 'what are you thinking ? i know it feels bit hard for you take such decision, but now we dont have any choice. so either accpet karim as your ritual can continue the ritual, or esle we need to find another beggar and stop this rituals for now'.

devika was thinking for sometime, as devika took much effort to find karim, and now she dont want to loose him, and also she liked the genuie thoughts of karim, eventhough he is a beggar.

devika: 'ok fine swami ji.'

saleem: 'fine for what devika? tell clearly.'

devika: 'i mean, karim can do any prevet act with me, when he lost control and i wont mind that, and i also agree to be karim wife for this ritual'.

saleem: 'one more thing devika, you should not disappoint the male medium in this ritual, you always keep karim happy, for watever he does.' devika noded in agreement.

karim: 'maam... please think again.. i dont want to get bad name from you... i am really temptaing after feeling your smooth waxed skin... your women smell goes me crazy.. it is not my fault, as mormal human i cant control.', devika turned towards karim, and looked into his eyes.

devika: 'dont worry karim chacha... you are really a nice person, when i said my problem, you agreed to help me, now also you said your problem clearly. so i wont take you wrong, and as saleem says you can think as your wife, and you are my husband in this ritual.'

karim become happy hearing this, 'so again when i get a chance to hold your hips, and if i insert my finger into your deep navel, will you allow me and wont take me wrong ?",

devika: 'no karim chacha i wont take you wrong for anything that happens during rirutal'.

karim: 'so during ritual, if i excited and talk to you like a prevet, will you give reply in such way that makes me happy.', devika dont know what answer she has to give. but she agreed to his prevet act she agreed to his  demand

devika: 'hmm ok karim chacha.. i wont disappoint you during ritual.'

karim: 'thanks maam for trusting me, you too dont worry maam, we will complete the rituals successfully.'

devika: 'Karim, hereafter call me devika only not maam... i am your wife.'

saleem: 'that is correct, chemistry between you both is more important in this ritual.  ok devika, lets continue the ritual.'

devika and karim turn thier attention into saleem.

saleem: 'devika, here take this bowl of ghee, and stand near to fire. Karim will pour the ghee into the yaga fire '.

devika took the bowl, and came near to fire as saleem instructed. karim came next to devika and about to start pouring ghee, saleem stopped

saleem: 'arraye what you both are doing, you both are medium, so you both have to do together...'

devika: 'i didnt understand..'

saleem: 'not you, karim, you are standing next to devika, this way you should not pour the ghee, you should stand behind her, and pour it.'

devika thought for a moment, and understood what saleem is telling, she was thinking, 'my god, he will stay behind and have to pour the ghee, and ghee bowl is in my hand, that mean karim needs to stand behind me touching my back with his body, and lean over me to reach the bowl, to pour ghee... '.

karim immidiately came behind devika, and positioned himself carefully without touching her.

saleem: 'wait, karim is way taller than you... this not good... devika do you have high heels ?'

devika: 'yes, swami ji.'

saleem: 'can you wear one, as you see karim is taller, it will be difficult for him to reach the ghee bowl from your behind. so wear a heels, so that you can match his height a little.'

devika felt awkward to wear heels infront these elders, as her ass will be more temptaing with heels, and definelty karim loves her to see in high heels. she went to balcony and worn the heels, and devika came inside.

both saleem and karim seen devika coming towrads them with heels sound, walking sexily like a model. karim got more excited watching devika, in heels.

saleem: 'now thats perfect, now start pouring ghee into the fire.', saying that he closed his eyes and started chanting mantras, karim came behind devika, with a distance watching her temptaing and well shaped ass, he came closer to her, devika felt karim close to her, she also felt pungent smell coming from his body, at same time karim felt devika womely smell,  he extened his around her and took the spoon.

karim whispered in devika ears: 'devika, i feel difficutl to reach the bowl like this, devika, can you come  little back'.

devika: 'hmm ok', saying that she moved back dangerously, when she moved back, she felt something hitting her ass, she understood, it was karim manhood, she ignore and pushed herslef back, pushing his cock, onto his back, karim cant control when felt devika ass and her body on his, his cock started growing and pushing more into devika ass, devika also felt the harness with her ass, he wrapped her along with her  bare arms, as her blouse arms are shoter, karim can feel the full lenth of her sexy waxed arms with his arms,

karim: 'devika i am really lucky.'

devika: 'why ?'

karim: 'i never seen a women like you, you have no hairs in you skin, and your skin is soft as slik.', devika never thougth in her life she will be staying like this in hands of a beggar, pushing her prompting ass back feeling his cock. devika standing without knowing what to reply, but she remembered that she wont disappoint Karim during ritual. so she thought of giving him replies keep him happy.

devika: 'so this is the first time you are feeling a women with no hairs.' devik sounded naughty. karim become happy hearing devika invlovement.

karim: 'yes devika, this is first time.', devika smiled.

karim took the ghee from bowl in devika hands, and poured in the yaga, fire flamed towrads devika, devika feared a little and moved back pushing more into karim body, but there no space between them, karim felt the smothness of devika ass with his dick, and her hot thighs over his legs, karim cant control, and his dock grown hard as rock, devika can feel his dick moving  on her ass, up and down, also she felt pulse of his dick with her ass.

karim: 'please dont do like this devika, please show some mercy on my cock. it will burst, if you do like this.', devika felt irritate hearing the work 'cock', but she didnt do anything, and acted like innocent.

devika: 'what are you telling, i didnt do anything.', saying that she smiled with her lips.

karmi: 'devika, you are killing my manhood, with your well shaped spongy ass, shha... ahhhh..'.

devika: 'so you dont like it  ?, you want your wife move forward ?'. saying that devika started moving forward.  

karim: ' no devika no, dont go forward' ,saying that karim pulled her on to his body, in  that process again devika saree covered ass bounce on karim front part, because of this karim dick slipped between her ass crack.

karim: 'no maam, stay like this, give my dick more excitmememt with your ass.', hearing this devika smiled, and she moved her ass again rubbing his dick.

karim: 'ohhhh... devika.. you are so sexy',devika smiled again.

karim poured few more spoon of ghee into fire. everytime karim poured ghee inot the fire, devika was pushing her ass over his hard dick, making more hard, also karim moved his hips and rubbing his dick all over her ass and feelng the smoothness of her saree covered ass.

also during the process karim was constantly smelling her hairs, bare back, shoulders, and some times neck, also, devika alos allowed his to enjoy her sexy women smell.

after sometime saleem stopped the mantra, and opeend his eyes.

devika and karim stayed in that position and seeing saleem, they both seperatd.

saleem: 'good. now you both are good job, keep this phase, so that we can get rid of ghost easily.'

saleem: 'devika, did karim acted unctrolled on you ?', devika felt shy and saw down and noded in yes.

salem: 'yes, i can understand. and this is an good progress... because ghost will go soon once it satisfy with your rituals.'

saleem: 'Karim, did devika allowed your pervet acts ?' devika was worndering why saleem asking such questions.

karim: 'yes... maam, is so nice, she didnt stop me from my acts.. i mean my wife'

saleem: 'good. now next ritual also the same... reaminign ghee you both have to pour into this yaga.'

devika took the bowl, and karim went behind devika.

saleem: 'not like this, devika you go behind karim this time and pour the ghee, karim you have to hold the bowl.', saying that again he closed his eyes and conituned his mantras

both switched the position, as devika was shoter than karim, she came behind karim, and leaned on his back, in that process devika had no other choice than pressing her blossoms on to his back. a shock went inside karim, as he felt devika stiff, soft boobs pressing his shoulders back, she tired reaching bowl over his hands, but she didnt reach, as there is no space bwteen them, she instered hadns under his arm pits and reached the bowl.

devika whispered into karim ears: 'Karim chacha, are you ok ? you feel uncofomrtable ?'.

karim: 'ssshhh ahhh.. maam, you are again making me hard'.

devika poured the ghee, and contnued whispering.

devika: 'me ? ', devika asked questioning.

karim: 'yes devika you and your soft boobs, yes devika press more hard devika...'

devika: 'i am just leaning on to your body to reach the ghee bowl... so you feel my .... i mean ...'

karim: 'yes.... your boobs'.

devika didnt tell anything and continued to pour the ghee into the fire, devika was moving her boobs all over his shoulder, while pouring ghee, karim lost his control, and with one hadn holded the bowl, and with other hand reached his inner gorin region and scratched his dick, devika also understood, what karim is doing.

devika: 'karim we need to focus on ritual, bowl will fall if you hold with one hand, use both hands.'

karim: 'what shall i do devika, your boobs are making me mad', saying that he continued to scratch his dick over lungi.

devika: 'this you can do later, now ritual is important, so hold thr bowl with two hands.'

karim: 'devika, if you dont mind, can you help me doing what i am doing now, as with one hand you can hold the spoon, and with other hand you can do me'.

devika was thinking, 'what kind of request is this, he want me to scratch his dick, but what can i do now, i already agreed to be his wife during ritual and it is a wife duty to help her husband'.

devika: 'will you be control if i touch  you there ?', she said with a smile.

karim: 'who knows... i will try my best.'

devika: 'ok, now you hold the bowl with 2 hands, i will do  for you.', rahim took away his hands from his inner groin and hold the bowl properly, devika brought her left hand standging behind him and touched his inner groin area, and searched for his dick, seeing devika struggling to find his dick, karim guided devika hand to his dick.

karim: 'sssshhhh... ahhhh ..devika... your hands will do the magic.'.

devika shocked to feel his dick, it was really big than she expected, she extended her palm and slowly rubbed her palm over his lungi cover dick..

karim closed his eyes and moaning in excitement.... 'ahhh devika...', devika applied some pressure with his hands and continued rubbing his dick with he soft palm, rahim moved his legs apart, devika hands touched his testicles, rahim was in heaven, enjoying devika sexy assualt,
devika went deep inside his dick and rubed his region till his anus area, devika cant belive what she is doing.

saleem: 'Devika, Karim....', hearing saleem voice devika took her hands from his region, Karim also opened his eyes.

saleem: 'Looks like now devika doing some prevet act.. he he...', instead of getting angry, devika smiled along with him. both got seperated. devika adjusted her saree, as saree got misaligned due to the boobs assault on his shoulders.

saleem: 'ok ... now we can stop here, all rituals went well so with both of your cooperation, next step of the ritual can continue tomorrow.'.

Karim: 'what today ritual is over ?', he sounded with excitement.

Both Saleem and Devika laughed at his reaction.

Saleem: 'Looks like at the begining Karim is now intrested more in doing ritual.'.

Karim: 'Yes, after started the ritual, i can feel the excitement i got in this ritual, also  i never touched a woman like maam, she is sexy, hot, her skin is smooth with no hairs, and everything in her beauty. Also only during this ritual she will be my wife, i never get this opportunity. he he..', saying that he laughed... devika also dont know what to tell and blushed.

saleem: 'see devika, even a beggar know your beauty. you have to be really proud about, i advise start wearing saree in such a way revealing your beautiful assests..., so that poor people like karim can enjoy your beauty. they never get a chance to get a beautiful rich class women like you as their wife, but aleast they can enjoy seeing your beauty from distance.'. devika blushed again hearing this.
[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:51 PM