Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
devika with auto drivers.

devika shifted to new apartment alone, still she didnt hear anything about her husband who was still in dubai, after ganapathi, she started looking for some spice in her life, she decided to pick more local class people, who never get woman like devika in their life, it will more fun when she has spice with low class men. her flat was at 4th floor, she took bath and changed into orange cotton saree with sleveless blouse, and relaxed, she went near window, and seeing outside, the area outside the apartment, she saw many people roaming, but she didnt find anyone suitable for her needs.

next day she went out for shopping, she worn her dark blue saree, she alwasy wear her saree to kill all men, she reveals most of her hips region with cute folds, she tie her saree below navel, and hide her navel with pallu, but it is hard for her to hide her navel get revealed. and while on the way returning to her appartment, she needs to cross a auto stand, she saw few autos stading in the stand, and there was three auto drivers staring at her, she looked all them, and when she releazied all 3 are looking at her, she avioded ther look, and continued walking, they never seen beautiful housewife like devika, since she was new to the area, this is the first time they where seeing her.

To tell about the 3 auto drivers, first is Rahim, he is well build body with big belly, and bald head and aged 56,
next is Mani, who is lean, with shirkined skin and long funk hair, his age is aroung 60,
and the last is Sanjeev, he is older than all around 60, these 3 guys are formed as rowdy in that area,
and people fear these guys, and they used to supply ganja, and pan in that area, auto driver is just to hide thier identity from security officer.

they talked among themselves

rahim: 'man... did you see that woman is blue saree... she is hot'
sanjeev: 'yes definitley i never seen her in this area, and she looks beautiful'.
mani: 'yes.. she is new to our area... we are lucky to see such a beauty in our area'
rahim: 'yes... we were wasting all time seeing all fatty and lean aunties, she got prefect structure'.
mani: 'i think she is married, i saw her mangalsutra hannging around her neck'
sanjeev: 'but where is her husband ?'.
mani: 'no husband will leave such beauty alone in this area.'
rahim: 'proparbly her husband is a dumbo or he must be staying away from her.'
mani: 'yes.. this rich high class people get married and leave seperately without any statification'.
sanjeev: 'you both stop thinking non sense, i have already planned to talk to her and get to know more details about her'.
mani: 'you... ha ha... look at you, you are very old and no woman will like to talk her, you thinking she will talk to, just forgot about her, i am the one going to talk to her and slowly seduce her and make her as my mistress, he he..', mani said to sanjeev.
sanjeev got angry hearing this, 'ha ha... mani, you dont even have the stamina, and very lean, and looking like patient, if you get a chance to touch her, you will die in heart attck, you are talking about seducing her.' hearing this mani also got angry on sanjeev, and both started figtin, Rahim interuppted both,
Rahim: 'Guys, there is no point in figtin, we all will plan together and get her in out way, and we all three will enjoy her'.
sanjeev: 'Yeah, Rahim is correct, if we fight like this we cant even go to her, we need to work togther'.
Mani: 'Ok fine i too will join with you guys idea, but how ?'.
Rahim: 'Ok.. tomorow when she come out of her appartment for shopping, anyone of us has to approach her for auto for dropping, he has to talk to her and get more details about her'
Mani: 'What if she reject our offer for auto'.
Rahim: 'we willl make her to accept the offer, by giving her low fare charge, eventhough we lose our profit'.
mani: 'Ok got it'.
Sanjeev: 'Ok tomorow, who will drop her tomorrow?'
Rahim: 'Every one of us has wish to drop her, so we will fight again, we decied by writing our names in a paper and pick that'.
Sanjeev: 'Ok that is better idea'.
they wrote their names in paper and pick a paper, it was Sanjeev who got the first opportunity.
Sanjeev: 'Yes... it is me...'.
Both Rahim and Mani felt sad for bad luck. but  it is fine as far as everything go as per plan.
Mani: 'we need to share everything within us that happens with that beauty.'
Sanjeev and Rahim both agreed, and went to see their ganja business.

Devika came to appartment and was thinking about the 3 auto drivers who stared at her with lust. "why they are staring at me, are they interested in me, but they are old, what happens if they stare me all day when i cross the auto stand, what happens they comment on me, i am little feared about these guys, should i avoid them", such kind of questions running on her mind.

Next day morning devika got ready for shopping to buy vegetables, she was wearing a orange color chiffon saree, as usual revealing her parts, when she reached appratment exit gate, she saw a auto driver approached her, seeing him she got shocked, it was one of the three auto drivers, who started her yesterday.

as per the plan Sanjeev came to devika, Sanjeev was little nervous, as he never appraoced beautiful woman like devika before, devika was thinking, "oh my god.. they are very quick, looks like they have some plan on me, but she also excited to see these auto drivers hvaing interest on her".

Sanjeev: 'Hello mam, my name is sanjeev, auto driver in this area'.
Devika: 'Ok... so what.' she avioded him.
Sanjeev: 'Maam, for past 5 years i was serving as auto driver for the family who stayed in your flat, now they have vacated and left, and in that flat you have came, so i would like to continue the service with you, and i would like to drop you on your location'.
Devika: 'No... i will go by cab, i cant afford auto, it will be so cost'. saying that she took her mobile and started booking a cab.
Sanjeev stopped her from booking cab.
Sanjeev: 'No maam.. i will offer cheap fare for you.', Sanjeev started bargaining... devika didnt book the cab and started listening to him.
During the conversation she saw Sanjeev ogling at her body. mostly at her exposed midriff, she tried to hide her assets using her pallu.
Sanjeev: 'Where do you want to go now, i will tell the fare i can offer'
Devika: 'I want to go to market to buy vegetables, if i go by cab it will be 150rs'
Sanjeev: 'What 150 ? we auto charge only 100rs to market, and you can pay only 75rs'.
Devika: 'Omg, It is beign long i went in auto, so i am not aware about auto fare, that is great deal', again sanjeev eyes went to her midriff region, searching for something, she understood, he was trying to peek through her pallu to see her navel, she understood her intention and cover her midriff region more with her pallu, she saw the disappoint in his face.
Devika: 'Ok, i will come with you'. hearing this sanjeev become happy. devika got into sanjeev auto, and both started the travel, while travelling sanjeev started talking to her.
Sanjeev: 'Maam, you didnt tell your name.'
Devika: 'Devika',
Sanjeev: 'Nice name maam'.
Devika: 'I forgot your name, what is your name ?'
Sanjeev: 'Sanjeev, it is ok, rich class people, they dont want to know about poor low class people like us', sanjeev started his innocent sympathy drama.
Devika: 'Not everyone Sanjeev.. some people behave like that, but i dont think like this'.
Sanjeev: 'Yes maam... you are good.'.
Devika: 'Thanks.'.
Sanjeev: 'Maam, if i say something you should not take me wrong.'
Devika: 'Tell me sanjeev, i wont take wrong'.
Sanjeev: 'Maam, you look beatiful, i never see a beautiful woman like you'. Devika shocked by his open statement, just now only they met, but he is giving compliment, she confused whether she needs to take this compliement or not.
Devika: 'Thanks.'.
Sanjeev: 'Maam, what is your husband doing ?', slowly he started to collect information about her husband.
Devika: 'He works in Dubai Sanjeev.'. Sanjeev was happy hearing this, as he can understand that she will be sexually starved and easy prey for them.
Sanvjeev: 'Dubai is very nice place, i have seen in TV. you are very lucky.'
Devika: 'Thanks', she smiled, but inside she felt sad, as she is missing her husband, and her husband not communicating to her.
Sanjeev: 'So you stay alone here ?' Sanjeev asked directly. devika feared, if she yes, he may take advantage of her situation, but she had no choice, as after somedays they will come to know about her staying alone, so she didnt hide the fact.
Devika: 'Yes, as my husband is in dubai, i am staying alone here', she also confirmed him that she dont have kids.
Sanjeev: 'Dont worry you are staying alone, we are here to help you at anytime'.
Devika: 'Thanks.'
Meantime the stop came. She got down from auto.
Sanjeev: 'Maam this my phone no, anytime if you need to go out you can call me, i will drop you', he gave his mobile no to her, she smiled and received his mobile no. she gave him his fare and left the place.

Sanjeev came back to his stand, Rahim and Mani both were eagerly waiting for Sanjeev to hear todays incident.

Mani: 'Lucky old Brat... Sanjeev is coming'.
Rahim: 'wait let him come'.
Sanvjeev: 'Hi guys... looks like you both are sad.'.
Rahim: 'Fucker.. dont make of fun of us, tell us what happened today'.
Sanjeev: 'He he... i saw that beauty nearer today, she is very hot having sexy structure is saree... i saw her beautiful golden hips with cute folds in that, but my bad i cant see her navel, she hide with her pallu, but one day i am going to lick her navel'.
Mani: 'Stop day dreaming and tell her name'.
Sanjeev: 'Devika'.
Rahim: 'wow what a sexy name, Rahim - Devika, matching great'.
Sanjeev: 'you pussy boy, She wont fall for you'.
Rahim: 'Ok Lets see, tell more about her'.
Sanjeev: 'Her husband works in dubai, and she stays alone here'.
Mani: 'wow that is a jackpot, definitly she have some unfullfil feelings, which we can fullfil'.
Rahim: 'That is great opportunity for us'.
Sanjeev: 'And today i gave her my mobile number, and she will call me when she needs auto.'
Rahim: 'that is great... but keep this in mind, if we all work together then only we can get her.'
Sanjeev, and Mani both agreed.
After some time sanjeev got call from a unknown number. he attended.
Sanjeev: 'Hello'. Devika from other end
Devika: 'Hi Sanjeev, i am about to complete my shopping, it would be helpful, if you come and pick me up.', sanjeev was happy that devika called her and accpeted him as her personal auto driver.
Sanjeev: 'Sure maam, in another 10 min, i will be there.', saying that he started.
Mani :'Who is that ?, why are you in hurry ?'
Sanjeev: 'It is her, Devika, she wants me to drop back, i need to go', saying that without waiting for his reply he left the place in his auto to pick devika.

While picking her back, again they had some chit chat..

Next day devika didnt go out, Sanjeev and all three were expecting her to come out of her flat, but she didnt come.
All 3 were dicusiing 
Rahim: 'Eveyone should get opportunity, as Sanjeev we agreed to allow you to pick her first, next time when she call you, let Mani goes and pick her, we all 3 were become friends with her and slowly seduce her and ramp her'.
Rahim: 'we need to talk to her about others, and create sympathy feeling about others'.
Again both were agreed to Rahim suggestion
That day night all 3 masterbauted thinking devika and slept.

Next day, again Sanjeev got call ,this time sanjeev stored her number, so it was displaying devika name. he picked her call.

Sanjeev: 'Hello maam'
Devika: 'Hi Sanjeev, I need to go to market, can you come and pick me'.
As 3 were already dicussed, this time sanjeev redirected her to Mani.
Sanjeev: 'Maam atually i was very far from your flat, it will take 30 min to reach your flat', he lied
Devika: 'Oh... ok Sanjeev no problem i can manage.'
Sanjeev: 'Maam, if you dont mind I can tell my friend Mani to pick you'.
Devika: 'That is fine, i can manage, you dont need to take problem because of me', she dont want sanjeev to take the trouble.
Sanjeev: 'no maam, i dont have any problem, i will call Mani and ask him to pick you, he is near and can come in 10 min'.
Devika: 'Ok thanks Sanjeev.', saying that she dropped the call.
All the time Mani was  standing near Sanjeev and hearing the conversation, he didnt wait for the instructuion and quickly started the auto and left the place.
Mani reached devika place, devika was waiting outside her appartment for mani. Mani reached appartment and directly went to her.
Mani: 'Hi Maam... you are devika ?', she smiled at him.
Devika: 'yes i am devika and you are mani right ?'.
Mani: 'Yes maam..'

[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:48 PM