Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
it was friday night heavily raining, devika was in home alone watching tv, she was wearing dark blue saree with matching blouse, as she was in home she didnt care about tying saree covering her body parts, most of her parts includign her navel, hips and ample amount of cleavage, and exposed. Even with no makeup her nature beauty and sexy structure in saree added more erotic to her.

suddenly she heard someone knocking the door, she wondered who will com to her home at this time, as she is alone, also it is heavily raining, she also had a fear, but with curiosity she went to door, and peeped through the door hole, it apeared to men at age of 60's standing drenched in rain completely, when she observed closely, it was her area Gurka, standing in his uniform drenched in rain. she was wondering what he is doing at her house door at this time.
his name was Ramlal, he was working as gurka in her area for more than 5 years, his age was around 60's, devika knows him very well, as when she goes out, she can tell that gurka was watching her body with lust, he never takes out of devika when he found her in street, but devika didnt care much that.
now today he was standing infront of her door and knocking, she feared and got irritated first, but when she saw ramlal in wet uniform, she felt pitty for him, and opened the door.
Ramal: 'maam, please help me', he said in partial unconsious state and leaned on the wall.
devika: 'what happened ramlal? why are you here, at this rainy night?'.
Ramlal: 'maaam, actually i was going to my room in cycle, but suddenly rained, i thought it was light rain, but so i just continued going, but aftersome time, rain became heavy, since i was nearing my room, i thought of rushing to room, but i felt down from cycle'.
devika now obseverd his knee area, was torn, and blood starin was there.
devika: 'oh god... i am sorry'.
ramlal was about to fell on the floor, eventhough devika dont like ramlal personally, but she felt bad for his current situation, she went near him, and caught hold of him from falling down, by his hands, she felt his hands are cold due to water, she had no option to bring him inside her home, as it was raining outside. she tried to move inside by pulling him by his hands, but she failed, so she took his one hand, and place over her shoulder, and made him to walk inside her house along with her, to her shock, she felt ramlal hands caught her bare arms, as she was wearing slevess, she felt the chillness of his hands on her bare arms, her other side was in contact with ramlal, and her right side boobs was brushing his side body while walking and due the contact, she also become wet on the side which is contact with ramlal, actually it was ramlal drama, to attarct devika with his sympathy, he was noticing devika from the day he saw her, and every night he masterbate thinking of her, to take this to next and become close with devika, ramlal, created this drama, 
ramlal, for the first time feeling devika closeness, he can feel her hot body brushing against him, and he never expects devika in sleveless saree in her home, it appear to be more erotic for him, and when he felt her bare shoulder, he felt his dick getting raised inside his pants. he acted like he was very tired and hunged his head on her shoulder while walking in, he can feel her sexy aroma from her neck, and brushing his lips on her neck, devika with no choice brought him inside her house and closed the door.
she made him to sit on a chair, but he was still unconcious and acting like shivering his body, devika dont know what to do. she decided to get rid of the wetness of his body, she took a towel and rushed to him, and gave to him, he in his unconcious state, tried to drench his head, but failed to do that, devika noticed that, she took the towel from his hands and started drying his head with the towel, in that process he opened his eyes and saw devika, her boobs covered with saree pallu was jiggling infront of his eyes, due to devika drying his hair while he was sitting in chair, she has to come more closer to him, her boobs was inches away from his face, her chain also jumbing ver her boobs added more erotic, he can hear her bangle sound, while rubbing his hands, after drying his hair with towel for sometime, she blowed his hair with air by her mouth, a chill shock went inside old gurkha when he felt her air oh his and face and hair, he noticed her lips, while blowing, it appeared more sexier than ever, the woman he have lust for long time, now stadning infront of him and blowing his hair, he felt like gave kiss on her blowing lips, but he conrtolled, now is hair is completely dried, she felt ramlal slowly getting his concious back, but still his dress was totally wet, only way she has to dry him, by removing his shirt, she cant keep him with wet shirt for long time, so asked ramlal to dry his wet body by himself
devika: 'come on wake up... and dry your body, or else you will get cold', ramlal acted like he didnt hear anything, and still sitting in chair
ramlal: 'ahhh... ahhh... maam', devika bit irrated, and tucked her pallu into her hips and went near him and and opened his shirt button one by one, after removing the buttons, she noticed he was wearing inner baniyan too... she tried to pull the shirt from his body.
devika: 'ramlal adjust your body, i need to remove your shirt', ramlal dont want to overact, so he bent a little in the seating position and made confortable for her to remove his shirt, after struggling for sometime she successfully removed his shirt and throwed at the corner of the room, now she wants to remove his inner baniyan, she brought her hands on his hips and  slowly she inserted her hands on his hips and and lifted his banniyan from bottom to top.
devika: 'raise your hands, i need to take off your baniyan'.
ramlal: 'maam, please sorry maam, sorry for troubling you'
devika: 'it is ok ramlal, now just raise your hands', he also raised his hands, his armpit hairs came into devika view, hairs are more in his armpit, devika felt awkward, but she ignored and rolled up his baniyan over his head and removed completly, then she throwed above his shirts, now ramlal was sitting with his wet bare body, infront of a sexy housewife, devika started feeling itching inside her pussy after seeing him in bare body, she licked her lips, devika but controlled hersefl, and took the towel and dried his wet body starting his bare hariy chest, she continued drying his hips, and shoulders, she wants to feel his body with her hands, as she saw ramlal in unconcious state, she kep the towel aside, and kept her hands on his chest and started brushing his white hairs on his chest area, ramlal gave a jerk when felt her smooth bare palms on his chest, he never thought devika putting more effort for getting him out of chillness, she rubbed his bare chest, along with his white hair to get the wetness to be dried, also due rubbing she generated heat on to his body little, she got excited at the same time feeling male body in rainy climate, she felt like she want to kiss his chest area, but she controlled and continued rubbing his chest, the she slowly moved to his stomach and hips area, after some time of continous rubbing she again took towel, and rubbed his hair, suddenly ramlal caught hold of her hands and opened his eyes, but he was breathing heavily and acted like struggling to breathe.
ramlal: 'maam, maam i cant breathe, maam please help me'. saying that he struggled, devika got feared, she dont know what to do.
devika: 'ramlal, wait dont panic, relax', saying that she was trying to relax him, by soflty rubbing his chest, but no improvement from his breathing, he still struggled breathing, devika dont know how to react. ramlal moving his head left and right
ramlal: 'maam, please save me, i need oxygen... maam', saying that again he struggled to breathe, but devika dont know where she can go for oxygen at this time, but got an idea, but that idea devika felt uncomfortable to execute, yes the idea cam to her mind is mouth to mouth respiration, she had seen in movies how hero save heroine by giving his oxygen, but she cant think placing her lips on 60 year old gurka lips, and blowing her hot air into his mouth, but now she had no choice, as if he continue struggled in breathing devika felt that he may die, she dont want such thing to happen. Ramlal was sitting in one seated sofa, she sat on the sofa armrest, and tried pumbing his heart with her both hands to try her luck, but her effort goes all vain.
ramlal: 'Ahhhh... i cant breathe, i feel like i will die.. ahhh', he acted cunnigly to make devika to exchnage her oxygne into him thorugh her sexy lips, devika have no choice other than give her oxygen, she didnt think much, and hold his lips opened, leaned on him from seating in sofa armrest and place her sexy rosy lips on his dirty lips, she felt foul smell from his mouth, she ignored that and started blowing her hot air into his mouth, ramlal cant belive his luck today, a sexy rich class wife removed his shirt, rubbed his bare body with her hands, and now she is placing her lips on his mouth and blowing her hot air, he cant resist taking her lips into her mouth, but he dont wnat to loose this slow growing opportunity, as she may find out that he is acting. so he controlled and continued enjoyed her lips in his mouth and air blown by her into his mouth, she blew her air into his mouth for 5 times and seperated her lips from his mouth, he acted like now he is easing from breathe struggle, seeing the improvement, devika again placed her lips on his mouth and blown her air, ramlal can inhale her womely smell mixed with her hot breathe, his dick started raising feeling her sexy lips, again she blowed for 5 times, and got up from him, ramlal acted like he showed some improvement in his breathe, again devika took a deep breathe and placed her lips on his mouth, this time her lips was slippery with sailva, when she tried to blow, accidently lips went inside his mouth and locked his lips, it appeared to be a lip lock for a moment, but she realized that and quickly took her lips back and placed normally on his lips and blowed her air, now ramlal felt his breathe mixed devika breathe, and devika also felt his foul breathe mixed with her.

[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:47 PM