Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
devika: 'hmm, rahim...', devika looking rahim into his eyes, devika can see lust in rahim eyes, rahim scaning devika body inch by inch.

rahim standing front facing devika, 'maam.. you looks sexy and hot', devika didnt expect qucik open comment from rahim, she already agreed to make them happy, so she didnt think much, and gave proper reply.

devika: 'thanks rahim. but please people may hear us.'. rahim grabbed her arms and pulled towards him, she bounced on rahim body and pushed her soft round boobs on his hard chests. devika quickly seperated, and moved back, as she had fear as someone might see them, as bus is not crowded much. but when she moved back, again she collapsed on ganapathi, who was standing behind her, she titled her neck and saw ganapathi into his eyes, ganapathi acted like he is also trapped, and feeling guilty for putting devika also in this situation, ganapathi with pleading voice,

ganapath: 'sorry maam, i really made you into this  situation.' , devika felt bad for ganapathi, as it is his situation.

devika: 'it is ok ganapthi, now we dont have any choice, we need to listen to rahim, and we all 3 need to safe, so forgot about the past, enjoy the current moment.', saying that devika volunterly pushed her shapely ass into ganapathi inner groin feeling his dick with her ass. ganapthi was shocked by devika act, he cant believe what devika said, she wants to enjoy the moment.

ganpathi: 'oh maam... you are really sweet', ganapathi dick started growing once he felt the softness of devika ass.

as crowd started growing, rahim came close to devika, devika now sanwidched between 2 low class flithy old man, rahim dirty pan smeeling breath felt on devika face, devika felt uncomfortable with rahim, and tried to avaoid him, but due to crowd she cant, due to breaks, she both rahim and devika collapsed, rahim first time felt devika womely smell,

rahim: 'maam you smell great..., you highclass women smell are toxic for every men', devika reamined slient.

rahim: 'maam i gave you compliement, and you are stadning still without telling anything', devika dont know how to take when he praise her smell.

rahim: 'maam hope you remember our conditions, you need to be more intiative.'. devika dont knwo what to do, as she already agreed to take intiaitive to avaoid sex, so deceided to be more intiative.

devika: 'i remember rahim'.

rahim: 'then what maam, jsut enjoy', saying that he gave a push, such that devika felt on ganapathi.

devika with a smile on her face, 'rahim.. you naughty', rahim cant beleive devika calling him as naughty, he understood devika started taking intiative.

rahim moved closeer futher due to crowd, and both ganapathi and devika jam packed devikw between them, her ass was pusing ganapathi thighs, and her front part was pushing rahim, her boobs rested and crushing rahim chest, due to constant jerk of bus devika moved her boobs over rahim chest, rahim feeling his dick getting harder, instantly he felt devika soft boobs crushing his chest.

rahim: 'maam, you are sexier than i thought.'.

devika: 'really, am i sexy ?'.

rahim: 'yes maam, i never seen a women like you'.

devika: 'why, you talk like you never tocuched a women before.'

rahim: 'no maam, i have fucked many women in my life, but all are fat ugly and lean, with pimples, but you got sexy body and structure, not fat, not lean, everything are hot in you, not even a single hair, or pimples', devika blushed hearing this. devika felt rahim dick pocking her mid region near her navel, now devika felt 2 men dick on her body over saree sametime, it was her fantsy to have sex with 2 men at the same time, but she dont wnat to happen this with old low class men, so she controller. ganapathi on the other end leand over her, and started feeling her bare back with his face. devika closed her eyes with excitement.

devika: 'ahhh ganapathi, careful.', now she has to adjust for both rahim and ganapathi.

rahim: 'maam open your eyes and look at me..'.

devika: 'no i cant i feel shy.'

rahim: 'dont worry maam, we will shed your shyness, and make you us our wife.', devika opened her eyes and saw rahim with suprise.

devika: 'what no, i am already married, and no women can have 2 husband', devika replied with shyness.

rahim: 'forgot about your marriage, and women like you should have multiple husband.', devika irritated with rahim talk, but she acted shy and invloved in the conversation.

devika: 'what ?, i should have multiple husbands?', she acted like shocked to hear

rahim: 'yes maam, your are most beautiful women, and many men wont get rich class women like you, so women like you needs to stastify many men, also i can tell everymen in this bus have a eye on you and want to get you as their wife, beacuse of fear, they didnt come to you.'.

devika wanted to stop his annoying talks,

devika: 'enough talking rahim, show in action', rahim eyes poped out hearing such thing from devika, meantime ganapathi was pumbing her ass over her saree with his dick, and pushed devika over rahim, devika felt on rahim, and packed between 2 old filthy men, rahim caught hold of devika and both were looking into each other eyes. devika boobs was crused in rahim strong chest. she can feel rahim hard dick between her thigs and ganapathi over her ass.

rahim : 'maam you are looking cute', saying that he gave aquick peck on her lips. devika can feel pan smell from his breath, and she didnt expect sudden peck, this is first time kissing devika, that too directly on her lips.

devika: 'oh rahim you kissed my lips... ssshh ahh...'. she said with romatic tone

rahim: 'this is not kiss, i will show you what is really kiss, once we get down from bus..'.

devika: 'really... my lips are waiting for your kiss.', hearig that rahim got excited 
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:46 PM