Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
ganapathi: 'hello maam',

devika replied, 'hi', instantly she got call from ganapathi. she picked the call. before hearing from her, he started prasing her
ganapathi: 'maam.... ahhhh... it was so great today, i never thougth in my life i can see and enjoy a beatiful like your navel, did you enjoyed today navel play'.
but devika dont like ganapathi taking control of her, so she decided to act strict to him
devika: 'ganpathi, first dont call me in mobile like daily, what are you thinking, i am not your nethier your lover or wife, whom you call or message daily'.
ganapathi went to shock hearing this from devika, he lowered his voice, as he did a mistake.
ganpathi: 'i am sorry maam, i thought you are liking my activities, and todays incident'.
devika: 'how can you think like i enjoyed your act, all i am doing because i dont want to your life to became bad because of women addiction, it is a kind of treatment, dont take advantage of this'.
ganapathi : 'but maam, today when i enjoyed your navel, you gave happy expression'.
devika: 'every women give expressions when her navel being enjoyed by a men, it is normal, you should take that as advantage and call me daily, i think we have to stop all this'.
ganpathi: 'no maam, dont tell like this, now only i am feeling better, i am sorry maam'.
devika: 'also i am married, dont call me hereafter, i feel bad, that i calling and talking to another men, other than my husband'.
ganapathi was feared, at the same time, he understand devika is in bad mood, thinking of her husband
ganpathi: 'maam, if i ask something, will you answer honest ?'.
devika: 'ok fine, what is your question?'.
ganpathi: 'how many years you are beign married ?'.
devika: 'what ?, why you are asking such question ?'
ganpathi: 'please maam, just answer my questions, you will find the truth'.
devika: 'ok 3 years.'
ganpathi: 'and how many years you and your husband are together ?'. devika thought for a moment and answered.
devika: 'may be six to seven months. after that my husband went to dubai'.
ganapathi: 'what six months !!?'.
devika: 'hmm'.
gnapathi: 'and how often your husband come to India to meet you'.
devika: 'still he didnt come yet'.
ganapthi: 'such a wortheless life your are living.'
devika: 'why are you thinking worthless... we have huge house, and brought lands, and more money'
ganapathi: 'ha ha... with all this what is the use maam, your husband not interested you, and you stay alone, so what is the use of this rich life, your youngness wont stay ever with you.'.
devika: 'Ok fine leave the talk, now i am not in mood to talk about this'. ganapathi understood she is not interested to talk about her husband.
ganpathi: 'I am sorry maam, i souldnt took this topic.'
devika: 'it is ok ganapathi.'
ganapathi: 'maam... shall we do tomorrow, at the same place.'
Devika: 'what ... today only i came to private place with you, and you are still not statisfied, you want to do tomorrow also, and you dont have any work other than fondling me'
ganapathi: 'he he... i always think about you maam, and your sexy structure, what else a man needs other than sexy women like you.'
devika: 'dont flirt me again... i already took enough risk for you, and we cant do this daily. '
ganapthi: 'maam, i know that maam, no women will do this, but you are devi to me, and at the same time i cant control my feeling when i think you, wooow your lips, your neck, your boobs, especially your navel... everthing in you is attractive and attracts men at all age '
devika blushed heraing this ...
devika: 'i think you dont have anything to think other than me and my body.'
ganapathi: 'he he...'.
devika: 'ok fine, i am going to sleep good nitgh'
ganpathi: 'maam you didnt tell anything.'
devika: 'what i want to tell.'
ganpathi: 'tomorow also we can go to that place and do like today, shall i eat your navel.'
devika: 'no .. no.. i cant come that place daily'.
ganpathi: 'but maam that place is safer and we can do watever we want, no people will be there'. devika felt if she goes to that place daily, she may lost control and have sex with him , which she dont like. but if she agreed to do in bus, he will be in control, and cant break the limit.
devika: 'if you want we can do in bus only, i cant come to that place daily.' she said she cant come to that place daily, but she didnt say she cant come to that place foreever. so ganpathi didnt force her, and agreed to fondle her at bus.
ganapathi: 'ok maam we will do in bus, but maam, this time i want your navel, i want to pinch and finger your deep navel.' hearing this devika pussy leaked, she cant control when she thinks that a men will finger her navel at public place.
devika: 'ok fine... now go to sleep.'
ganapathi: 'ok maam... can i get a kiss from my sweet friend before sleep.' devika feel irritated, as he is asking her to give a kiss on phone like a boyfirend, but wants to end the call quick, so she didnt argue with him, and gave a kiss in speaker.
devika: 'ummaaaa... now you are happy'
ganpathi: 'umaaaa on your deep navel, good night', saying that he dropped the call. devika felt tickling inside, thinking today navel worship incident with ganapathi, and within herself, 'what i doing, i am agreeing for all this dirty man fantasies, i am decent housewife, noe i become like a slut, who enjoys the fondling in bus, and also ganpathi is treating me like his wife, asking for kiss in phone and giving kiss in return, and talking to him for long time in phone as he is my husband, what is happening to me? am i trying to have an affair with him to fullfil my dirty thoughts, or i really like him, shall i divorce my husband and marry him and be his wife and have sex with him, chee ... how can i marry him, he is old and lowclass, how can i be his wife, it is just a sexual fantasy... there is no relationships.... and what about the doctor, i work as maid in his home when he stays alone, i also acted as his wife for valentines day, and seduced him, and feed him guljam with my mouth, and smooched him, i really like that moment, even with my actual husband, i didnt do this, but with doctor i did all husband and wife romatic things, may be i love the doctor, if i get an opportunity to do second marriage, i will chose doctor over ganapthi, and be in his home as his wife, and have sex with him. i had started all this to fulfill my dirty thoughts, but now i started to think of these old dirty men, and wnat to be their wife.'.
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:45 PM