Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
g: 'dont worry maam... noone will be there..'

d: 'hmm ok.. i am coming only you asked for.. and how much disctance that building is there from the stop ?'
g: 'it will be less that a km.. we have to walk and go.'
d: 'ok ganapathi... but you can kiss my navel only... no other parts'
g: 'ok maam... i promise i wont do anything without your permission'
both dropped the call, and slept.
next day morning devika got ready and went to bus stop. the bus also appraoced and she got into the bus, after 3 stops ganapathi also got into the bus, and saw devika, both smiled, ganapathi took the ticket for both of them, as she dont know much about the stop. she was often looking at ganapathi, ganapathi didnt go near devika, as their stop arrive quickly, after 4 stops, ganapathi indicated devika to get down, devika too got down in that stop, all people in bus looked both of them, as usually no people will get down in that stop. bus left from the stop, ganapathi came to devika.
g: 'maam lets start walking to the building'
d: 'ganapathi what is place... as u said it is very empty'
g: 'that is why i chosse this place'.
ganapthi hold her fingers, and walked towrads a lane, mostly covered with lawn, devika also hold ganapathi fingers, and followed him.
devika covered her head with saree, as she stilll have fear if someone sees her with him, devika felt confidence.
devika was wearing a orange color chiffon, tied 5 inch below her navel, her hips are inviting for ganapathi 
g: 'maam, if you dont mind can hold you by your hips ?'
d: 'not now... '
ganapathi felt sad, seeing that devika left ganapathi fingers, and took his hands and  placed on her hips, ganapathi with excitement pressed her hips and pulled her closer to him, ganapathi can feel devika rich perfume on her body.. her side boobs also crushed on ganapathi side chest, devika was smilling at ganapathi. they both were walking like lovers.
g: 'maam today you smell great... and thanks for accepting my request'
d: 'i cant allow someone to go bad.. '
ganapathi gave a kiss on her head, as she is shotter than ganapathi, he can easily kiss her top head. devika also liked his behaviour, and after some walk,they both reached the building..
it was old and partially constructed building, most places were grass grown.
devika heart started beating seeing this building.
devika grapped ganapathi arms tighter wit fear seein the place..
g: 'maam this is the buidlign whihc i said, lets go inside, so  that no one sees us from any distance',
ganapathi started walking inside building, and find one empty one, that room is covered all sides other than roof. devika after entering the room removed the pallu over her head, devika was standing with shyness. she ketp her bag at floor
g: 'maam shall i ?'
d: 'yes.'
ganapthi came near devika and knelt infront of her, he grapped her hips and pulled her closer, and slowly slide her saree, and revealved her navel.
devika pushed ganapathi and went back.
g: 'maam what happened. ?'
d: 'no ganapathi... i feel shy.'
g: 'dont worry maam, today i will fade your shyness away.', saying that agaian he pulleed devika closer to her, and slide her saree
ganapathi saw her navel.
g: 'woww, what beautiful navel, nice and clean, and the flesh aroud the navel looks cute.', saying that he gave kiss over her navel.
devika closed her eyes with shyness, she can feel ganapthi breate on her navel, she pulled her belly inwadrs, 
ganapathi with his white mustach he brushed her navel, devika felt tickling, 
g: 'i want to enoy your navel inch by inch', but her saree again covered her navel when ganapathi left the slide, devika understood and tucked her saree coverign navel and made her navel accessible for ganapathi without any hidrenance, also she dont want to drop her pallu, as ganapathi may lose control, seeing her without pallu.
g: 'thanks maam', he hold her bare hips, and came near her navel and smelt with his nose touching her navel.
g: 'maam, your navel smells great..'
he digged his nose into her navel along with his face kept tighlty pressed on her belly, he brought his hands back of her hips and pulled her and stayed in that position for sometime, and took his face out.
g: 'ahhhh .... what a sexy navel'.

now he gave a kiss on her navel, and this time he didnt take his mouth and kept his lips pressed over her navel, and moved his face sidewards and rubbed his lips with saliva all over her navel.
d: 'oh... ganapathi...', devika brought her hands on his bald head and roamed her hands on his hands with pleasure.
ganapthi, repeated the kiss for 3 times and her navel completely wet with his pan mixed saliva, after that he started chewing her navel along with the flesh around her navel. he was randomly eating her navel. devika was moaning with pleasure.
d: 'ahhhh... yes... keep sucking my navel.'
ganapathi also excited hearing devika moaning and brought his toungue out and licked her navel, he inserted his toungue inside her deep navel and swrilling his toungue...
g: 'maammm, your navel is hot.. ', saying that he spitted his saliva inside her navel, devika felt awkward feeling the spit of pan chewing sailva, but she ignored, ganapathi agaian started sucking her navel with more saliva, saliva started flowing from her navel area, and few drops are flowing towards her saree tucked area.
ganapthi got boldness, and took his hands from her hips and plced on her saree covered ass, but didnt do anything and looked upwards, for devika reaction, devika also stunned and saw ganapathi into his eyes, but didnt restict and smilled at him, and ganapathi become happay and gave a lick into her navel hole and pressed her spongy ass, and started roaming his hands all over her ass with random press, he even cupped her ass cheeks, like that he played with her ass, and sucked her navel for 30 min,
ganapathi tiglty kissed her navel for last time and bite a little, and left her ass, ganapathi was breating heavily with statisfication, her navel was fully slippery with his saliva, and her saree tucked region was drenched with sailva.
ganapathi leabned bak with his knelt position and looekd at devika upwards.
g: 'that was great navel play'.
d: 'yes that is why i also didnt stop you, my navel become sore and red, and fully messed up with your saliva', sayin that devika gave her hand kerchief to him to clean her navel.
ganapatahi took her kerchief and cleaned the sailva carefully from her navel. devika saw ganpathi between his legs, his dick was standing like a pole, and trying to come out of his lungi, she felt shy. she felt she wants to hold his dick, and measure the length, but she controlled, as he might think her as bitch, she licked her lips with tongue think of ganapathi's dick, ganapathi after cleaning her navel, he stood from knelt position and stood infront of ganapathi, with his dick pointing to her navel. both were looking into their eyes
ganapathi hold her bare arms and pulled her on him, her boobs crushed his broad chest, ganapathi felt devika milk filled boobs on his chext, devika also felt his hard dick poking and rested on her navel, ganapathi hold devika by wrapping his arms around her bare hips,  he leaned on her and tried to kiss her, devika stopped him with her hands on his mouth.
d: 'no.. we agreed only for navel play... and you enjoyed... now leave me.. we can go.'
g: 'yes maam, but after eating your eating your navel, i feel horny, i want to kiss you', saying he kissed on her palm.
d: 'chee naughty, you always thinking about kiss my lips and navel'
g: 'what to do maam... you lips are looking sexy, cant control maam', saying that again he tried to kiss her lips, but she stopped him.
d: 'no... yesterday only we kissed.. i need some time.'
g: 'ok maam, i am not forcing you..', saying that he left devika with sad face.

devika also adjusted her saree and hair, and started to move from the place, ganapathi again went to devika and wrapped his hands on her bare exposed hips and start walking out of the building, devika now have more trust on ganapathi, as everything went in her control, she also like ganapthi's husband like behaviour, so she didnt say anything when ganapathi wrapped his arms on her exposed hips. they both walked till bus stop and seperated from there, as she dont want to see anyone with ganapathi, her bus arrived and she board into bus and went to doctor house. ganpathi with satifaction he scratched his couch area, with a wicked smile. devika inside bus while travelling.

at 8pm devika came home and freshened her, and lied on bed, and took mobile, expecting ganapathi message, as expected she got messages from ganapathi, 
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:40 PM