Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
devika came home at 7pm, she saw her mobile 2 missed calls from ganapathi, she took bath, and changed to normal saree, as she is home alone, and since it is night time, she worn her blouse without bra, her nipple immpression is clearly visible on her blouse, she had her dinner and came to bedroom at 8pm, and took her mobile, she thought of calling him back, but she thought ganapathi may take advantage of her, so she messaged him, 'hi, you called me ?'

after 2 min she received message from ganapathi, 'maam shall i call you ?', devika thought, 'oh my god he is too fast.', before she tried to text him back, but she received call from ganapthi, she have no option other than to pick his call.
Ganapathi: 'Hello Maam, i was waiting for your message'.
Devika: 'ok... now why you called me'. devika knows ganapathi wants to discuss her about todays incident on bus, but she acted like she dont know the reason why ganapathi called.
ganapathi: 'maam you didnt tell me why you laughed at me while getting down from bus ?'.
devika: 'ha ha..'.
ganathi: 'maam please tell'
devika: 'ok ok... while getting down, i saw your lips... ha ha...' she laughed again without telling her the reason.
ganapthi: 'my lips... what happened to my lips ?'.
devika: 'ha.. ha... your lips was red because of my lipstick.'
ganapthi: 'ha ha... it was great pleasure for me having your lipstick on my lips'.
devika: 'hmm ... then.'
ganapthi: 'then... yes maam.. today did you remember the things happened in bus between us.'
devika: 'Hmmm.. so you wnat to hear from me about today happenings'.
ganapthi: 'yes maam.. yesterday you said you dont remember... but today i hope you remember everything'.
devika thought for sometime, and decided to seduce ganapthi with her narration of today bus incident.
devika: 'ok... today i saw in your lungi and white shirt... with unshaven beard.. and that pan chewing dirty mouth, and I came in yellow saree worn 3-4 inch below navel, revelaing my sexy hips to all men including you, and blouse back was very low exposing my entire my entire back, and suitable for you to play'
ganapathi: 'he he..'
devika: 'when the bus become crowd.. you slowly came near to me, and stood behind me, and slowly started sniffing my bare back over my blouse, i can feel your beard brushing my back, and often you gave kiss, and when you came more closer, that hard thing', she stopped.
ganapthi: 'maam please dont stop..'
devika: 'ganapathi i feel shy... '
ganapathi: 'why maam...'
devika: 'dont know ganapathi'
ganpathi: 'i think you feel shy because you think me as stanger and aged than me... think me as your friend maam'.
devika: 'i am considering you as my friend only... but still feel shy'
ganapthi: 'you dont want to be shy when you talk to your friend.'
devika: 'ha ha... ok my naughty friend.... hmmm...'
devika continued
devika: 'that thing pushed on my back..'
ganapathi: 'what thing maam... i dont understand'.
devika: 'ganapathi... i cant tell that... i never spoke bad words... not even with my husband.'
ganapthi: 'maam... you may not talk bad words with husband.. but with your friend you can... also the talking bad words will be more excitement.. these many days you are missing most excited part in your life.'
devika: 'ok let me try.... i felt your dick.. your cock pushing my ass..'
ganapthi: 'good girl... so how is my dick ?'
devika: 'your dick is hard... it may be 5-6 inch long...'
ganapthi: 'he he... 5-6 inch !!... 6 inch in normal state... when you are with me, my dick size 8inch... i mean in excited state'
devika: 'what 8 inch ?... my husband's is only half of yours 4inch..'
ganapathi: 'poor wife you are... he he..'
devika: 'why ?'
ganapathi: 'nothing.. you continue maam'
devika: 'hmm.. i too pushed my spongy ass back to feel more of your dick... and i was moving my ass over your dick to feel your hardness.. then you kissed my neck.... no you ate my neck'
ganapathi removed his lungi and underware and become naked and started jerking his dick while listenting to her.
devika: 'you used this opportunity and pushed your hard dick between my ass cheeks...'

devika: 'are you happy now... are you statisfied... i hope hereafter you wont harsh any women in public place'
ganapathi: 'till you are with me.. i never do such things..'
d: 'good ganapathi'
g: 'maam... i have one more request..'
devika: 'yeah tell ganapathi..'
g: 'after i inserted my finger into your navel.. i cant control my self from keeping my mouth on your navel.. i want to kiss your navel, i want to eat your navel, i want to lick and insert my tongue into your deep clean navel.'
d: 'what no way... i cant... i already did as much as possible to statisy your needs.... i allowed you touch and feel me... i kissed you... and we can do this all time in bus... but what you are asking is not possible.'
g: 'but how only fondling and kissing can satsify a man needs... a men needs are more than that.. that i too i got chance to fondle you only your back and thighs..'
d: 'but ganapathi.. we do all in bus... in bus you cant do such things..'
ganapathi understood deivka has no problem in allowing him to enjoy her navel... only fear she has she cant do things in bus.
g: 'i too know doing such things in bus will be danger and not safe... i am not asking you to do in bus'
d: 'then how can we do ?'
g: 'we can do in different place'.
d: 'no... only in bus i can be with you... other place i cant come.'
g: 'i am not telling other place... if you dont mind we can do in your home.'
devika thought for a moment. morning she needs to get ready to doctor house... eveing raju will come for treatment... and night she cant allow him..
d: 'no i cant... people here will think wrong.. if they see me with you. it will be trouble for me.'
g: 'then i will tell one place.'
d: 'no i cant come to any unknown place'
g: 'maam... do you trust me ?'
d: 'yes ganapathi, i trust you.. but '
g: 'then why maam fearing... '.
d: 'ok then tell... where we can go'
g: 'i hope you know the 4th stop in our route..'
d: 'yes... but i didnt see no people getting down at tat stop, and no one board.'
g: 'yes maam you are correct... that place is isolated... no people will come there.., we will get down at that stop... and i know one building, which is partially constructed and left. we can go there.'
d: 'but ganaathi.. what happen, if someone sees us...'
[+] 3 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:39 PM