Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
doctor: 'Hello devika..'

devika: 'Thank god you picked the call.'
doctor: 'Why devika ? I am fine only it is usual. I am happy that you called me'
devika: 'Ha ha... it is duty of your sexy wife, happy valentines again'.
doctor: 'Oh still our agreement is alive, I forgot that, same to you, can i get a kiss from my wife'.
devika kissed the phone speaker.
devika: 'ummmmaaahhhh....'
devika: 'ok fine, now you take rest, will talk to you tommorrow, bye'.
doctor: 'thanks ma, bye'.
devika felt reliefed, after hearing voice of doctor, she sat on the sofa with her phone in hand, suddenly message beep sound received in her phone, she saw the message, it was from unknown number,
she remember morning incident when she gave her phone number to a stanger old man who was fondling her in bus. she with excitement replied the message, but she dont want to show she is interested in having dirty stuff with the starnger. 
devika: 'Who is this ?'
old man: 'Sexy Baby, dont remember, today in bus you gave your number.'
devika: 'Oh... ok got it'.
old man: 'wow what bitch you are, sexy body structure...'
devika: 'Bastard mind your words man... talk properly'. 
old man: 'You gave me your number, and asking me to mind my words, you sexy bitch'.
devika: 'it was a mistake, i dont know why i gave your number to you, please delete my number'.
old man: 'Maam, dont joke, who will delete the number, when you gave willingly.'
devika: 'Ok, dont delete, but dont message me, my husband is here', she lied she is with her husband.
old man: 'Then message me after he goes to bed.'
devika: 'He is already sleeping, that is why i able to reply you.'
old man: 'so you are married ?'
devika: 'Yes'
old man: 'Such a fool your husband, he dosent know how to treat her wife, if you were my wife, i will be fucking you right now, and all nights'. seeing the message she smiled
devika: 'Bastard, dont ever talk about my husband'.
old man: 'What is your name madam ?'
devika thought for a second,
devika: 'Devika, what is your name ?'
old mad: 'devika, what a sexy name.'
devika: 'Stop talking like a stupid, and tell your name'
old man: 'So eager in knowing my name. my name is Ganapathi'.
devika: 'Ganapathi, I will tell you why i gave my number'.
ganapathi: 'I know, you want to discuss about the incident happened in bus, you want to discuss with me, how you felt, when you felt my hard hands on your body, i know your pussy was leaking when i was pressing your bare smooth curvy hips. he.. he'
devika: 'Ganapathi, dont talk like a mad man, i called you to inform that if you harrash me like this, i will complaint to security officer'.
Ganapathi acted like he is feared when he heard the word 'security officer'.
Ganapthi: 'No maam, please maam dont go to security officer.'
Devika: 'Ha... so you are very much feared hearing the word security officer, aren't you ?'.
Ganapthi: 'Yes, maam, i want to apology you, can i call u ?'.
Devika: 'What? how dare you ask for a call, still you are not feared after hearing the word security officer ?'
Ganapathi: 'No maam, dont take me wrong, i just want to applogy you for my mistake.'
Devika: 'Ok your apology accepeted, you dont want to call me, just stop messaging me.'
Ganapathi: 'Maam please maam, i just want to ask you apology for my mistake, also please give me a chance to explain why i have become bad.'
Devika: 'No i cant, my husband is near me, i cant talk'.
Ganpathi: 'You can go to bathroom, and call me, i will pick the call'.
Devika: 'ok after this call, you should not bother me ok ?'.
Ganapathi: 'ok maam, i wont bother you after this.'
Devika, waited for sometime, and called him back to make him believe that she is cheating her husband.
Devika: 'Hello.'
Ganapathi heard her voice on other end, thinking, 'wow what a sexy voice.'
Ganapathi: 'Hello Maam'
Devika: 'Tell me Ganapathi, why you called me ?'.
Ganapathi: 'Thanks maam, for attending this poor man call.'
Devika felt bad when he mentioned him as poor
Devika: 'Ok tell me, i dont have much time'.
Ganapthi: 'Maam, actually today i never saw any sexy woman like you, every parts of your body is sexy, i cant control after seeing you, also the way you wear saree below your navel, your saree tightly wrapped your body like a second skin, even your blouse are tight, i can see your bra strap, so i cant control keeping my hands on you'.
Devika on the other end blushed hearing hot comments on her body by a old man. but she reacted like she was angry.
Devika: 'How dare you can comment me like that, to say this only you call me ? I will drop the call and tomorrow, again if you do and shit activity, i will slap you and hand over to security officer.'.
Ganapathi: 'Sorry maam, I said the truth only maam, before slapping me, please hear me once.'
Devika: 'Ok quick tell me.'
Ganapathi: 'if you slap me, this is not the first time i am beign slapped by a woman,  i have been slapped by many woman, even with their slippers, for mis behaving with them'.
Devika: 'Ha, then dont dare to touch me again, stop misbehaving with mowan in bus and public place.'
Ganapathi: 'I can stop this, if you help me.'
Devika: 'Me ? how i can help you, i dont even know you more than a day, and as a woman what i can do ?', she shouted in anger voice
Ganapthi: 'But maam, only a woman can slove my problem'.
Devika: 'What are you telling ?'
Ganpathi: 'Yes maam, when i was 13 i got married, and my wife was 12 at the time, but after 2 years she died, after that village people forced me not to do marriage, after that i never got married, and never had the smell of woman, so i cant control, when i see a woman, i always look for a chance to lay my hands on her, because of that my woman beat me in public place, and hand over me to security officer.' Ganapathi lied, as he is a womanizer, he always drunk and beat his wife, as she wont look good, because of that his wife ran away from him, he in his area always try to fondle aunties, in public place.
Devika felt bad after hearing his story.
Devika: 'I am sorry for your situation, but harshing a woman in public place is not the solution for your problem, you have to consult a physiatrist, they only can cure you'.
Ganapathi: 'Aiyoo many time when i am jail, i will undergo physiatrist treament, but no use, again i behave the same.'
Devika understood what ganapthi needed from her, but not completly.
Devika: 'so because of that you harrashed me in bus ?'.
Ganapathi: 'I am sorry maam, i dont have any choice, but you are devi, if any other women at your place, again i got beaten by all people, but you are really good, you didnt complain me, instead gave your phone number and advicing me. you really have angel heart for this old man'.
Devika: 'Hmmm...' devika have no words after hearing his story.
Devika: 'If woman is the problem for you, you can go to prostitute, harshing woman in public place is wrong'.
Ganapathi: 'Maam i am poor daily wage labour, how can i afford huge money to go to prositute, also no girl will like me, as my 50 years old and ugly'.
Devika felt bad for ganapathi,
Devika: 'Ok I agree, i feel bad about your situation, But how can i help you?'
Ganapath: 'It is simple, just like today, if you allow this incident, i never go to other woman and get beaten'.
Devika: 'What? are you telling me to allow you to fondle me ?' devika felt happy inside, as this what she expected, she need this experience in bus, but she dont want ganapathi to know that she is planning to get fondled.
Ganapathi: 'yes maam, when you allow me to give pleasure with your sexy body, why i have to go to other woman and get beaten'.
she dont wnat to accpet his proposal immidiately, as he may think her as vulnerable to men touch,
Devika: 'No way, how can i allow you to touch me, low class people like you cant touch me, how dare you can ask me like this',
She bite her tongue when she said 'low class',
Ganapathi: 'Yes maam, we are low class people, we never in entire life can think high class women like you, anyway i never stop fondle women, and will get beaten again by people', ganapathi acted like he is about to cry, and dropped the call.
Devika didnt expect this, she felt bad calling him low class, so she immidiately called him back.
Devika: 'Hello Ganapathi'.
Ganapathi acted with a crying voice: 'Why maam you called me, why high class women need to call a low class men like me, i dont have anything in life, i am a poor low class men'.
Devika had feeling for ganapathi, it was her mistake calling him as low class.
Devika: 'I am sorry Ganapathi, please Ganapthi dont cry, i didnt mean like that, i mean i cant allow you to touch me, ganapathi, please understand me, what people will think if they saw you fonlding me in bus.'
Ganapathi stopped ins crying drama, as devika is ready to get fondled now, but only thing she feared about the people around her.
Ganapathi: 'Dont worry about people maam, i will take care, no one will have doubt'.
Devika: 'But.. '
Ganapathi: 'Today i fondled you, did anyone saw us ?'
Devika: 'No'
Ganapathi: 'Then why are you fearing maam'.
Devika: 'But still Ganapathi... i never allowed anyone to touch me, other than my husband', she again lied.
Ganapathi: 'wow, you are looking great, i was wondering how other men left you... he he'.
Devika: 'Enough flirting..'
Ganapathi: 'why are thinking like that maam, it is just a treament, i am a patient, all you are doing here is curing me by giving medicine, here medicine is your womenly body'.
Devika: 'Ok my patient sir, i will cure you from women addiction disease... now go and sleep', she did as she is making fun of him. both laughed, ganapathi cant imagine the luck, taking and flirting a high class rich sexy women.
Ganapathi: 'Maam tomorrow wear saree only, you look beatiful in saree.'
Devika irritated as he is taking advantage and suggesting her dress.
Devika: 'I know what to wear, you dont want to tell me'.
Ganapathi: 'I am sorry maam.'
Devika: 'Ok thats fine, but dont tell me what i need to do, i talking to you, that dosent means you can take advantage of me.', eventhough she need spice in her life, devika want to keep things in control, she dont want to cross the limit with anyone.
Ganapathi: 'Ok maam i understood". getting woman like devika for his pleasure is like dream come true for him, so he dont wnat to spoil this opportunity.
Devika: 'But still i am confusion, how can i make you to fondle in public.'
ganapathi: 'you dont worry about that maam, you just coporate with me, remaining things i will take care, also i promise slowly you will like this experience.'
Devika: 'Hmm'.
Devika: 'By the way Ganapathi, i lied you that my husband was near me, actually he is in dubai, i am here alone only.'
Ganapathi cant believe his hears, he became very happy hearing this.
Devika continued, 'That is why i can talk to you now.'
Ganapathi: 'Ok maam, i understood how it feels when you dont have your husband not staying with you.'
Devika: 'Did i just i feel bad, dont assume anything'.
Ganapathi: 'It is ok maam, but i never had a woman smell before with her permission, from tomorrow i am luckiest guy in this world, thanks maam.'
Devika: 'Ok Ganapathi.', Ganapathi understood devika also have some interest in fondling her
Ganapathi: 'Maam, shall i ask you something.'
Devika: 'Tommorow you are going to fondle me, now asking for my permissions, ha ha..'
Ganapathi : 'He He... Today also i fondled you, can you tell me how you felt ?'.
Devika: 'Do you think i enjoyed your touch ? I cant tell anything, and dont remember anything'.
Ganapthi: 'Please maam, just recollect.'
Devika thought for a second, 'Your hands are very hard, and you tried to hold my hands many times, then... thats all remember.'
Ganapathi: 'More maam, i thought you remember much more than this.'
Devika: 'Ha... i cant remember, as i forgot that as nightmare.', she said as she is mocking him.
Ganapthi: 'But I cant forgot today, incident, i can describe each and each part of today incident.'.
Devika: 'Oh really'.
Ganapathi: 'When i came near you i can smell you sweet aroma, when i leaned on your back, i felt your spony things with mine, also your ass...'.
Devika: 'Stop Ganpathi... it is enough. i am not comfortable hearing bad words.'
Ganapathi: 'But maam, it is not bad words, these words are common..'
Devika: 'Hmm.., but'
Ganapathi didnt listen to devika and continued :'those ass are sexy, i got a chance to cup those sexy ass of yours...'
Devika: 'Cupped ?, no you pressed hard, and also pinched them hard'
Ganapathi: 'Wow so you remember everything, but acting like you forgot all.', devika realized she been caught
Devika: 'No actually, i just now recalled when you said you cupped my .... ', she stopped without telling the word 'ass'.
Ganapathi: 'cupped your ? what maam ?'.
Devika: 'You know what i meant, and you pinched those, it is still paining...'
Ganapathi: 'Dont worry maam, tomorrow i will rub over the piched area to reduce the pain... he he'.
Devika: 'so smart.'
Ganapathi: 'What else you remember maam, did you felt my thing on your ass.'
Devika uderstood what he is asking, but she acted like she dont know.
Devika: 'What that thing on my ... ass'.
Ganapathi: 'That is thing maam, my thing on your ass'.
Devika: 'what are you telling'.
Ganapathi: 'My thing, my dick maam, after feeling your ass smothness with my dick, my dick become harder, and was piercing your ass, that feeling was great, it was wonderful to keep my hard dick between your ass cheeks, over the saree, so sexy feeling'.
Devika become hot after hearing ganapathi's dirty comments, she involuntarily moved her hands between her thigs over her night pants, and rubbed her pussy.
devika: 'Chee, you are naughty, you cant keep your thing uder control, also Please dont talk like this... '.
But Ganapathi continued: 'on bus break, i pumbed your ass with my dick, as i was fucking you from your behind, those ass was jiggling with each storke, which i felt with my thighs'.
Devika: 'dont use bad words', and she moaned, 'aahhhh....', she closed her eyes with earphone in her ear and continued rubbing her pussy.
Ganpathi: 'when you turn my side to warn me, i felt your breath hitting on my face, and i took the opportunity and gave a tight kiss on your sharp rosy wet lips, and your saliva and lip stick sticked on my lips, and i tasted your saliva, wow i feel i wanted to suck all your sailva from your sweet lips.'
Devika: 'hmm'
Ganapathi: 'Maam are you there ?'
Devika: 'Yes... so you observed me a lot in all 30 minutes in that bus travel.'
Ganapathi: '30 min went like 3 minute maam, i want more time to explore you more.'
Devika: 'Ok Ganapathi, it is too late, i need to sleep.'
Ganpathi: 'Ok maam, before that can you send a selfie of yours, i will sleep happliy seeing your face.' devika thought for a second, she know him for one day only, she feared to share her pics to him.
Devika: 'No it will be risky, i cant'
Ganapathi: 'Please maam, you can trust me, i will die if i share the pic'.
Devika: 'Ok wait', she dropped the call and  she turned her from camera and took her selfie with a smile and send to ganapathi.
Ganpathi, replied with a kiss smiley.
Devika replied him, 'good night', and slept.
Gnapathi also replied her, 'good night', and saw her photo for sometime and slept.
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:25 PM