Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Meantime devika reached to doctor's home, doctor was siting in sofa reading newspaper, he noticed devika coming and saw her midriff area for her navel, he found her navel exposed and hot as always, but he acted like he didnt see her, but concentrate on reading newspaper, as  he was sad and not interested on seeing her, devika was wondering why he is behaving strangely, as last 2 days he was flirting her, but today he was slient and not like before, she observed some change in behaviour, she didnt think much about that went to kitchen and, in kitchen she was thinking of the incident happened in the bus with the old man, she was thinking his hard and rough hand, also he is very strong in fondling her, she touched her ass and the pain was still there due to his pinch and twist, she dont how strenght and confidence came from her when she gave her phone number to a unkown cheap class stranger, she was scared what will happen, whether he will misuse her number. with such questions in her mind she washed the utensils, she expected doctor to come kitchen and talk to her, but he didnt come, so she disappointed, she completed washing utensils, and again came to hall to see doctor, he was watching tv, doctor saw devika coming to hall, she smiled at her, but he ignored her smile, and continued watching tv, she also irritated as he didnt respect her smile, she also left the hall and went to bathroom for washing clothes, she saw the bucket, only few clothes are there with his innerwear too, devika eye went to his jetty, her tongue automatically licked her lips, she saw the hall from bathroom, whether doctor is coming, there is no sign of doctor, she took his jetty, and brought to her face and sniffed it, she can feel storng pungent urine smell, she like the smell of men urine, she put his jetty on to her face, and took a deep breath.

Devika within her, 'Ahhhh ... what a great storng smell of men, i understood what i am missing these days even after her marriage, she cant even imagine these kind of dirty activities with her husband, because her husband left to other country and not in contact with her, now she got opportunity to enjoy dirty things in her life, she wants too make more spice on her life.'
She slowly brought his dirty underwear on her sweaty neck, and cleaned her sweat with that, again she smelled, and gave kiss on tip of jetty,
Devika: 'Ahhh .... it feels great.... ',
she put his underwear back to bucket and put those clothes into washing machine for washing, she did other works and after sometime washing machine stopped, she dried all clothes and came back to hall. Again doctor acted like he didnt notice her.
She came near sofa where doctor was sitting, and sat near him
Devika: 'Hello Sir, what happened today, you are looking dull today.'
Doctor: 'Yeah, I am not going to talk to you today.'
Devika confused, as today she came with low hip revealing her navel, as he suggested, why he has to unhappy with her
Devika: 'Why what happened ? What I did, why are not talking to me.'
Doctor: 'What day today is ?'.
Devika thought for a second, and said, 'Febuary 14, so what ?'
Doctor: 'Valentines day'.
Devika: 'Ok... so what ?'.
Doctor: 'I see many people enjoying this day with their loved ones, but i am here staying unhappy.'
Devika understood what he is expecting from her, but she acted like she is confused with his statement.
Devika: 'But what can we do for that, they have their pair, and they are enjoying, what shall we can do for that'.
Doctor: 'But i want to celebrate today, i miss my wife' saying this he kept his face sad, like a baby fighting for choclate.
Devika smiled inside her, thinking about him wanted to celebrate valentiens day at his age.
Devika: 'Ok celebreate then, who is stopping you ?'.
Doctor: 'How I will celebrate without lover or wife ?'.
Devika: 'How can you expect to celebrate with your wife when you dont have ?'.
Doctor with a wicked smile, 'When you are here why I have to think of other women, I want to celebrate with you only devika, will you be my wife today ?'
Devika was expecting this from doctor, but she acted like she was shocked to hear, 'But I am already married, how it is possible, i cant sir'.
Doctor: 'Please devika only today, i am very sad that can celebrate valentine day, as i dont have my wife, also i dont know any women other than you'.
hearing his plea, she felt sad for him, also she also now feeling to celebrate valentine day, as her husband is not with her, she can think doctor as his wife, also only one day, so there is no wrong, but she want to keep things in control.
Devika took a deep breath, 'Ok fine, As your sad, I agree for your request sir'.
Doctor cant believe his eyes,
Doctor: 'Wow... you agreed ?'
Devika: 'Yes'
Doctor: 'What you have agreed ?',
Devika: 'I say, i agree to be your wife today'.
Doctor: 'Thanks very much devika.', saying that he jumbed in happy, devika smiled him becoming happy.
Devika: 'But in one condition, I can be your wife, only if you should be in control, i mean you should not do any mis behaving with me without my permission.'
Doctor: 'Promise, i wont do anything without your permission.'
Devika: 'Ok then lets celebrate.'
Doctor, went to his bedroom and came back to hall with a box and gave to devika.
Doctor: 'This is my present for my one day wife devika'.
Devika with excitement, she opened the box, it was a saree box, she opened and took the saree out, she was happy to see the saree, it was a lavender color chiffon saree, she hugged the saree with enjoyement, 
Doctor: 'Thank you so much dear husband...', saying that she hugged him and gave a tight kiss on his cheek, and left him
Doctor felt current shock inside when she hugged him, 'Ok devika wear this saree and come'.
Devika with joy she went to his bedroom and locked the door from inside and removed her saree, alogn with the saree there are new set of bloue and petticoat are there, the blouse was slevee, she worn the blouse and petticoat, to impress doctor she tied her petticoat 4 inch below her navel and finally worn the new saree, and stood infront of mirror, she felt the saree in more transparent, she can see her navel through her saree, and even her upper portion of her blouse with ample amout of cleavage.
Doctor was waiting for her, after some time, she opened the door and came out. she was standing near the door with her head down with shyness
Doctor: 'woooow.... come here devika, why are you stading there'. devika slowly came to doctor. doctor pulled her near him by hodling her arms. he was scanning her from top to bottom, he can see her navel hidden in tranparency of the saree.
Doctor: 'Devika you look stunning in this saree', saying that he gave a kiss on her forehead.
Doctor took a rose from the fridge and came to devika,
Doctor: 'Happy Valentines day, dear wife'. he proposed her with a rose.
She happily accepted his rose and kept on her hair.
Devika: 'Thanks doctor'.
Doctor devika both were standing looking at each other.
Devika: 'You gifted me saree, and gave a rose, I dont knw as a wife i need to gift you something.'
Doctor: 'It is ok devika, you dont need to gift anything ma, you agreed to be my wife in this day is a big gift for me.'
Devika: 'But still i need to do something for you'.
Devika: 'Yeah i got an idea. What dish you like doctor ?'.
Doctor:  'Its ok ma, leave it, i dont need anything', he acted like a gentleman.
Devika: 'No doctor, please tell me what dish you like ? I will prepare that for you'
Doctor: 'Ok ma. as your wish, I like gulab jamun very much'.
Devika: 'Wow, i too like gulab jamun, ok doctor, you wait here i will make our favourite gulab jamun', saying that again she came near him and gave a kiss on his cheek, with her rosy lips, and went to kitchen, swaying her ass, current shock went inside doctor every time devika kiss him with no anouncement.
Doctor sat on sofa reading news paper, she was busy preparing gulbab jamun for her one day husband. after some time she made gulab jamun, and prepared the dinning hall in a romantic way rose and candles, she came to hall and smiled at doctor,
Devika: 'doctor come to dinning room, your favourite dish is ready.'
Doctor came to dinning hall, he suprised to see the arrangement made by devika. she also prepared rice and sambar and few sidedish, as it is lunch time,
Both went inside dinning hall, she made doctor to sit in the chair, and served him rice, with sambar and curries, while serving she tucked her saree pallu around her waist, due to that more of her bare hips were exposed, doctor cant take eyes on her sexy milky white hips, devika also noticed doctor was watching her hips, she smiled within her. he also see her armpits as she was wearing sleevless blouse, once she raised her arms to take salt from cupboard, her cleanly shaved armpit came into clear view for him.
Doctor: 'wow, sambar is great, i never had a sambar tasty like this, you are very good in cooking.'
Devika blushed hearing his comments and said, 'thank you doctor.' she was stading near doctor like a obidient housewife, and watching doctor eating.
After he completed lunch, for washing hands devika brought a figer bowl, where he washed his hands and asked devika for towel, but devika intead of towel, he untucked her pallu from waist and gave the side edge of pallu to him, doctor was suprised with devika action, he took her pallu and cleaned his hands, also he cleaned his mouth with her pallu, devika as next step she brought gulab jamun and kept on the table.
Devika: 'Now it is dessert time, Your favourite gulb jam', devika kept the gulabjam bowl in table and sat opposite to him, and looking at him in romantically, she kept her hands on the table, doctor from opposite side holded her hands.
Doctor: 'Thank you Devika, I am very happy today, Also thanks for your lunch treat, it is very tasty'.
Devika, also cooperated with him by holding his hands like a lover.
Devika: 'Thanks for gifting me this costly saree, i feel great today'.
Devika: 'Lets have gulab Jamun, she pushed the bowl towards him'.
Doctor: 'I like gulab Jamun, but i feel it will be more tasty if you feed me'. and moved the bowl to devika
Devika felt shy and blushed, 'I feel shy doctor',
Doctor: 'What is there to shy, today you are my wife, there is no shy between a husband and wife, so please devika feed me'
Devika: 'Hmm okay', saying that she took gulab jamun from the bowl dripping with jeera, and brought near the old man's mouth, he is ready with his mouth opened, she can clearly see his teeth having the dirt of pan, she feed the gulab janum with her sexy finger, she has feed him such a way her finger also went inside her mouth, he took the gulab jamun along with her finger, and acted like he is biting her finger.
Devika pulled her hand quickly, and nodded her head, saying, 'Ahh Ahh... dont bite..'
Doctor ate the gulab jamun with gulb, and quickly grabbed her finger along with her hands again brought near him and looking at the jeera at her finger, 
Doctor: 'I dont want waste the jeera', saying that he quiclky took her  index finger which is dripping with gulab jamun, and put it inside his dirty pan chewing mouth, devika was not ready for the attack, but she liked the way he took her finger inside his mouth, he took her entire index finger inside his mouth, inside mouth he started licking the jeera from her finger along with her finger, devika felt humilated feeling her sexy nail polished finger inside a dirty pan chewing old man mouth, but she enjoyed it, he constanly looking at devika face, she was twisting and turning her head with her eyes closed,
Devika: 'Ahhh ... doctor please enough... sssshh ahhh... doctor'.
defineltly a hot feeling for the old man to having a sexy matured young housewife's finger inside in his mouth, doctor was painting her finger with his big tongue inside his mouth, after sometime he licked all jeera from her hand, and devika also tried to pull her finger from his mouth, relealzing that he slowly left her finger from his mouth, now doctor dirty foul saliva was dripping over her finger, but he didnt leave her finger from his grip, again her finger near his mouth, and extened his tongue and licked her red nail polished nail, and finger,
Devika: 'Ok that is enough doctor, you already took all the jeera from my finger, now again why are not leaving'.
Doctor: 'wait devika, still your finger taste the jeera, please allow me to taste your finger a little'.
Devika smiled and him and allowed him to continue, 
Doctor: 'Yeah tasty... shhhhs ahhhh', continued licking, devika finger is glistening with the old man pan mixed saliva, he now kissed her finger tip, and started kissing side of her finger, he tilted his head and sucked her sides of her finger very well, and finally left her finger, devika took her hands back, she thought of cleaning her finger with her saree or tissue, but she thought that may create bad impression on him, so she ignored and let his saliva on finger without cleaning.
now doctor took one piece of gulab jamun from the bowl and directed to devika for feeding her, she dont know what to tell, she felt no choice and other than took the gulab jamun from his finger, into her mouth, during that doctor can feel her sexy lips, and teeth with his finger, she was not able to take fully, so she bite half and eat, doctor was wating with the remaining half letting her to eat, again devika took the remaining half from her finger, this time devika has to fully cover his finger with her mouth, and doctor her saliva filled inner lips, and her teeth more this time, she again ate the half, doctor was still with his hands near her mouth, after complete eating gulab jamun, she looked doctor questionly, doctor seeing devika he smiled wickedly, he was showing his finger near her mouth indicating to taste the jeera dripping from his finger, as doctor licked the jeera from her finger, now also have to lick the jeera from his finger,
devika: 'Chee naughty .' saying that she brought her toungue out of her mouth and licked the jeera in his finger, he felt his heart pumbing when her felt devika sexy toungue on his finger, she was carefully licking all the jeera from his finger, after sometime, devika took his finger inside her mouth, which doctor didnt expect, and warpped her sexy lips tightly around his finger, inside her mouth like doctor she also painting his finger with her sailva and tongue inside her mouth, agian after sometime she slowly took his finger without the releasing her lips around finger and slided out from her mouth, but she didnt leave his hands, she again slided inside her mouth and took it back, it apperaed like she is sucking her finger witout taking outside of her mouth,
Doctor: 'Ahhhh ....devika wow... nice', he cant control the sexy assault devika giving to him.
After sometime she released the finger from her mouth,
Doctor: 'That is great, your lips feels great', saying that he was looking his finger which is glistening with devika saliva, without telling anything he put his own finger to taste devika's saliva.
Devika: 'Chee... doctor it is my sailva.... i wont be good.'
Doctor took his finger out, 'No is is tastier than jeera... he he..' he sucked all devika saliva around her finger. devika excited to see doctor action, and decided to took intiate and seduce him more.
Again doctor took one more piece from bowl and brought near devika mouth, but devika stopped him. doctor looked her with confusion.
Devika: 'Dont you get bored feeding gulab jamun from hands...'.
Doctor: 'Then how feed devika',
Devika: 'How about taking gulab jamun from my mouth..., my sex lips..., dont you want to eat gulab jamun from my mouth with your mouth, you dont want this sexy wife feeding gulab jamun by her mouth ?', saying that she puckered her lips, and pointed with her fingers.
Doctor was in shock to his world.
Doctor: 'Yes devika, feed me with your mouth... it will be more tastier than previous feeding', saying that he licked his toungue.
devika stood from her chair, and came to doctor, oppostite to the table, and sat on his laps crossing her legs, doctor felt her soft spongy ass crushed on his hard thighs under his lungi, she took doctor rough hands, and placed  on her smooth milky white bare side hips, and wrapped her bare sleveless arms around his neck, doctor started pressing her hips alogn with her folds, he also feel the smoothness of her arms with his neck, he can feel devika womely scent with such close proximity.
Doctor: 'your hips are soft, wooow.... just like simran'.
Devika: 'Thanks... hold my hips as you wish'.
Devika took one gulab jamun from the bowl and put it her mouth, she was holding the one half edge of gulab jamun with her lips, and teeth for support and bend near his face with her eyes closed, doctor heart was beating fast, as devika came near his face with gulab jamun, doctor also went near hear and place his dirty lips over the other end of gulab jamun, devika can feel his mustache, brushing her nose, and can feel his foul breath, he completely covered the othe edge of gulab jamun with his lips, both lips were toughing each other at the edges over gulab jamun, both felt this is the correct time and bite thier halves of gulab jamun and took it inside thier mouth, after biting both of thier lips joined together with sticky jeera of gulab jamun between thier lips, devika kept her lips tightly pressed on his lips, doctor never thought in his life he can feel lips of young sexy house wife with his lips, he also kept his lips tightly pressed over lips, devika felt his rough lips on her smooth pinky sexy lips, they both remained in that position feeling each other lips, due to jeera both lips felt slippery on each other lips, they both struggle to reposition thier lips when they slips. after sometime, devika seperated her lips from him due to jeera sticky effect thier lips seperated slowly like a gum.
both were breating heavily and looking into thier eyes.
Doctor: 'This is the great gulab jamun i ever had in my life', saying that he pressed her hips and little tighted with his figer edges,
devika jumbed with a qucik pain, 'Ouch.... ' and holded his hands, but didnt stop him.
Devika: 'It is very tasty ?, i will show how jeera tastes', saying that she dipped her finger into the bowl and took some jeera and applied on her lips
Devika: 'Let me show how you jeera tastes', saying that she brought her face nearer to doctor face and opened her mouth, and locked his lips with her jeeera filled lips. she locked his lips with hers tightly for some time, doctor was feeling like heaven seeing devika action, she slowly started sucking his dirty lips with her sexy rosy sharp lips, doctor also started cooperated with by sucking the jeera from her lips. this is first time devika is kissing doctor. devika felt his foul breath on her face and his pan filled saliva while kissing, she ignored and started kissing his upper and lower lips equally, devika brought her lips out from doctor, and looking into his eyes, and gave quick peck on his lips, and again she repeated the peck, and next with a tight kiss, like she repeated, doctor can feel her smmoth lips doing magic on his lips. then again kept pressed her lips, and tried to open his mouth with her tongue, knowing devika intention, he also opened his mouth and allowed her tongue into his mouth, he also exteneded his tongue and met her tonuge, she started licking his tongue with her, she again can feel the pan and tobacco taste inside his mouth, she started liking that taste, devika was not allowing doctor to take control, instead she was taking control over him with her lips and toungue, after kissing for some time, she took her tongue out of her mouth. doctor was tired and panting with such long kiss from devika. he never expect devika will seduce him like this, even without having sex, he was panting heavily, both lips were glitening with each other salivas
Doctor: 'Devika it is enough ma... i am getting tired'.
Devika: 'But i need more, just shut up and enjoy my kiss, devika acted like she lost control.
Doctor: 'No... ', before he was about to say something, she again jumbed on his lips and gave a tight kiss, then came back, again she went with her mouth opened, and locked his lips, and sucking his upper and lower lips, everytime when she switch his lips she also licked his lips with her tongue, doctor also brought his tongue and met her tongue, both started having french kiss with their toungues.
finally devika got statified with the kiss, and got seperated, doctor also got reliefed from devika sex assault.
Devika: 'I think you cant kiss, but still i need more', doctor say devika with eyes poped. she took the gulab jamun bowl from the table, diretly put her tongue into the bowl and dipped with jeera, and came to doctor and extened her tongue infront of him, doctor was confued what devika doing,
Devika: 'Come on, what are waiting for, lick the jeera from my tongue, suck my tongue', saying that she extended more, doctor with excited extened his tongue and and licked her toungue, he moved further and licked the top of her tongue with his tongue, he generated more saliva, while licking and dropped on her tongue, he went down of her tongue and licked their for sometime, and finally he took her whole tongue into his mouth wrapping his lips around her tongue and started sucking her tongue, he sucked her tongue for sometime, every her goes deeper, his lips meet her rosy lips. after 2 min of licking he left her tongue.
Devika: 'Please dont stop pressing my hips, feel my hips with your rough hand doctor... it feels great, when you press my hips', saying she gave a final tight kiss on his lips.
Devika: 'Ummmmm.... ahhhh'.
doctor: 'Devika you are very hot to handle, i never thought you will conquer me with your sexy attiere, every men needs a wife like you'.
Devika : 'But you dont know how to handle when your wife is hot and sexy, I will show how to handle your wife when she is hot'. saying that she got up from his lap, stepped back for few steps backward, and kept her hands on her shoulder and removed her pin from shoulder and slowly dropped her pallu, pallu landed on the floor, revelaing her boobs, and deep navel, both were looking each other, devika was smiling at him, doctor heart was beating heavily when he saw devika without pallu, devika was looking ultra sexy without her pallu, she also heavliy breathing, her cleavage raising and popping out of her blouse, her belly also moving up and down, which looked more sexy. she slowly moved her hips seductively in sidewards.
seeing that doctor become more harder in his crotch, and rubbed his crotch over his lungi, devika smiled at doctor action, doctor stood from the chair and came near devika, and tried touching her belly. devika moved back not allowing him to touch,
devika: 'Ahh Ahh... no no you naughty, you cant touch me.'
doctor: 'dont tease me devika, i cant take your teasing at this age...'
devika laughed at him, and puckered her lips and gave a kiss from distance,
devika: 'ok fine i am not teasing you.' saying that she put her pallu back to her shoulders, and covered her body.
doctor gave a sad look, devika laughed again seeing his reaction,
devika: 'you said you like my navel ?'
doctor: 'yes...sss'.
devika: 'you want to lick my navel ?', saying that she slowly slided her saree on her waist and revealed her navel.
devika: 'your wife navel is so hot, waiting for you tongue', she slowly inserted her finger into her navel and circled inside her navel.
doctor was watching her action with his mouth opened.
devika: 'you think my navel is big enough to hold gulab jamun ?', saying that  she went to table and took the gulab jamun bowl, lied on the floor.
Devika: 'Come on doctor, now it is your turn, fullfill your dream, eat my navel.... i cant wait'. she kept one hand over her head showing her armpit, stretched her back in lying posture
doctor came to her and sat near her, he slowly slide her saree on waist, he saw her deep navel, and going in and out due to her breathing, he took a gulab jamun dripping with jeera, and slowly placed on her navel, gulab jamun fitted correctly into her navel, and jeera was flowing outside of navel, doctor climbed over devika, and sat on her thighs, with his leg on both sides of her holding her plumby thighs, he feels hard when he felt her hot thighs in saree with his ass, he postioned himself with his hands leaning towards her and bend over her navel, devika can feel doctor breathe on her navel, she pulled her belly inwards with excitement, first doctor licked jeera that was flowing out of her navel the sides of gulab jamun, devika felt tickling around her navel when she felt doctor tongue on her navel, then he bite the top half of gulab jamun and ate, next half of gulab jamun, was inside her navel, so he covered her navel with his lips used his toungue and took it out from her navel and ate it fully, he can see the jeera inside her navel, so again he came to her navel and extened his tongue and licked the jeera, 
devika: 'Ahhh .... so nice yeah.... shh ahhh', she moaned. hearing her moan, doctor become excited and gave kiss on her navel, and kept his lips tightly pressed on her deepl navel, then he with his lips started eating her flesh around her navel, jeera inside her navel emptied and become filled with doctor dirty saliva, doctor was licking and kissing her navel madly, devika was moaning with her heads twisting left and right, she brought her hands and put on doctor white hair and massaged his hair, 
doctor: 'shhhss  ssss sruppp, srupppp.... ahhhh devika'.
he took his mouth from her belly and watched her belly glistening with his saliva, again he kiss her navel with a force, and kept his lips on her lips and moved his mouth left and right on her belly, due to unshaved beard, devika felt tickling on her belly..
devika: 'heeee.... heeee... doctor, your beard.... heeee... heeee..', she cant control her laugh, doctor took his mouth back, and saw devika, devika also see and gave a sexy smile, 
doctor: 'wooow, wonderful navel, your navel is sexy, soft, and deep, i can eat it all day', saying that he took the gulab jamun, now the bowl is empty, only jeera is left out, he carefully poured the jeera directly on her navel, her navel filled with jeera, he kept the bowl aside, and leaned on her navel and placed his mouth on her navel, and sucked the jeera.
doctor: 'AAaaaa... tasty...', he extened his hard toungue and licked the jeera, after completing sucking the jeera from her navel, he continued eating her navel, and her belly flesh. when he was about to finish eating her navel,
suddenly doctor fell down on the floor, with his hands on his heart, devika got shocked.
devika got up from her lying position, 'doctor doctor.... what happened ?'.
doctor: 'Nothing ma, just a small heart pain, bring me the tablet from the fridge'. devika covered her blossoms with her saree pallu, and rushed to frigde, and brought the medicine with water bottle, she made him sit on floor, and helped him to take the medicine.
doctor: 'Sorry ma, because of me you are troubled..'.
devika: 'No sir, nothing like that... please relax sir'.
devika slowly helped him to stand on floor, and put his hands on her shoulder, and walked along with him to bedroom, she made him to lie on the bed.
doctor: 'Thanks ma... now you can go..'
devika: 'But sir, how i leave you in this condition.'
doctor: 'Its fine ma, this pain is normal, will be ok in sometime'
devika: 'Hmmm, okay sir', saying that she left the bedroom, while leaving she found her saree petticoat, and blouse, which she worn while coming are lying at the corner of the room, she decided to take with her, but she dont have back with her, she took all her clothes, and put at bucket in bathroom, and thinking of taking next day, and left doctors home, with a fear, thinking something may happen to doctor.

She took a bus and reached her home, her heart was beating thinking of incident happened in doctor's house, and how eagerly she was eargly kissing that old man dirty mouth and exchanging saliva, and finally he suffered heart pain, she called doctor, but he didnt pick the call, she removed her gifted saree, and took bath, and changed into nighty, again she called doctor, and picked the call.

[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:25 PM