Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
After Devika reached home, she took bath,  and changed her dress into nighty, and lied of sofa, and thinking the incident happend in doctor house. she smiled within herself, how she is having  spciy life as a maid, and also thinking about doctor, how he was mad at her navel, also doctor was becoming bold, today he directly came behind her and pressed his hod rod on her ass, also he inserted his finger into her navel, also she felt shame thinking of how she was soaping doctor shoulder and his back area, also she even appilied soap on his hairy armpit, she never thought this will happen to her life, but she liked the spice things happening in her life, and she wants more spice added to her life, also she dont want to stop with Raju and Doctor, so tomorrow she decided to go in public bus, as other days she used to go to doctor house by single auto, but tomorrow she decided to go by bus, also decided to wrap her saree in sexier way, reveling her navel and belly area, eventhough it is dangerous, but she want to see the excitment how men are going to watch her assests, also she remember what doctor says, as low class men never get sexy lady like devika, so she decided to give opportunity to low class people, thinking she slept.

Next day morning she got up from bed thinking how things got changed, she took bath and getting ready to go to doctor house, she worn her short sleeve blouse, exposing her arms, and one of her peach color cotton saree, she tied her petticoat 6 inch below her navel, also tied her saree same 6 inch below her navel, the color of her saree in not much transparent, but one can see her navel by sliding her pallu, alos her blouse is short at back, so her cute hips folds are visible at her back, her side hips are appeared as butter, with her average flesh. she applied her costly scent, which mostly will attract any men, at the age of 60 years old. she took her handbag, and locked her house and stepped out, eventhough she was excited, at the same she had a fear, as this is the first time she is going to go in bus, after  her school days, her heart started beating fast, she walked on the street to reach near bus stop, she saw every man in the street, was staring at her assets, she was careful in hiding her navel from those people. she reached the bus stop and waited for the bus, a bus for doctor home route came, it was not much crowded, but she can see, no seats were avilable for seating, she got into the bus. she took the tickets, and asked conductor,
devika: 'How many stops are there to reach xxxx place ?'
conductor: '12 stops are there ma, go to middle',
She went to middle of the bus, eventhough many mens in the bus are watching her, no one have bold to come near her, also bus is not much crowded, she smiled within her thinking of those men, who are straving to lay hands on her body. 3 stops got over, bus started getting little crowd, she also lost the excitement that any one will have the boldness to touch her in public, in next 2 stops, bus got completly packed with crowd, generally in bus ladies will stand in left side, and gents occupies right side, devika was standing at left side middle of the bus holding the rod, as bus got fully crowd, she can feel people stading close to her completely surrounded her, she was waiting and ready for any assault from men stading behind her, as expected she started feeling someone falling on her constantly, she thought that man was falling on her due to crowd and bus break, she ignored, when she turned back to see the men who was falling on her, she was confused, as that men was sitting when she entered the bus, but now he was standing behind her, she laughed within her knowing his intention, she know the reason why he got up from his place and standing behind her, but he was giving reaction, as he is struggling to stand properly. devika observed him closely, he is looking old around fifties, he was wear a white shirt, which was dirty and torned at some places, below he was waering lungi, and he was not clean, having not shaven beard and mustache, also he is black, luking contrast to devika color, she was happy, as she knows these low class people never get a rich class women like devika, so she decided to continue the game of seduction with him, she again turned away from him, but dont want to reveal that she is intereted in seducing him, so she stood sliently wating for him to advance, and see the reaction, he was standing very closely to devika, he can smell devika womaly body scent, he was excited after smelling her, no low class men would have felt a great smell from a woman, again a break made by bus, he took this as oppurtunity and felt on her back, but this time he stayed on her body, and started sniffing her back of her neck, as devika hair was tied as pony tail, he can smell her neck with no hurdle, devika also felt the weight on her body and his hot breath on her neck, she acted she is not comfortable with his act and pushed him back with her body, and elbow. He was quite sacred, but he dont lose his boldness, in next stop, few more people got into the bus, and become more crowded, as people getting down are less, middle also tightly packed, and used this opportunity that dirty prevet old man came more closer to devika, now she can compltely feel his proximity, also his hot foul breath on her exposed back region under blouse, and neck.
due to the crowd slowly he moved closer to her, and sniffing her exposed bare sexy back above the blouse, she can feel his nose roaming on her back, also felt tickling as she felt his beard also sometimes, devika was moving her back due to tickling caused by his beard, but she didnt push him back, seeing no restriction from devika, he now placed his cheek on her back and started ruubing his dirty beard on her back, she cant control the tickling this time, and pushed him back, with her shoulder, he again took his face back to normal, few seconds later, she felt a hand touching her ass over her saree, she knows that was the dirty man touch, as he trying to feel her ass, witout knowing her, by seeing no reaction from devika, he increaed the touch, he is touching her ass with back of his hands, not with palm, also he rested his hands on her ass for sometime, between touches, devika didnt react as she want to encourage by not showing any resistance, he became bold, turned his hands and touched her ass with his palms, and also rested his palms on her ass in cupping posture, now she decided to react, so she brought her hands which was holding seat rod down and pushed his hands away from her ass, agian she brought her hands to position, for few seconds she didnt feel anything, after some time he moved further closer, and holded the bar where devika was holding and warpped his finger around her finger for a moment, before devika react he took his hands off from her finger and holded the bar, above her hands, but this he came more closer to hold the bar, because of that his body comes into contact with her body, he started to feel devika smoothy spongy ass in his inner groin region, because of the contact, he can feel her complete body with body, he was exictied to feel sexy women body and became hard, his hard dick started raising and come into contact with devika ass, devika also clearly feel his hard rod on her ass, she acted like she was irritated, so with irritated face, she tried to push him back, but there is no luck, as people stading behind him pushing him more on devika, he too took this as opportunity and leaned more on her pressing his hard dick on her ass. devika saw is there anyone watching his activities, but all people are busy in adjusting themeselves in the crowd. He constantly moving his dick on her ass, that was great feeling for both of them, his cock was tightly pressed on her ass, devika tried to push him back for some time, but she cant, she has no other choice than feel his dick in her ass. 
Again due to break, he felt on devika, this time he holded her exposed bare upper arms below the blouse region, it was a quick grab, he felt and pressed her smooth arms a little and left, so she cant react or say anything, she can feel his hands are very storng during the grab. Now he slowly placed his hand on her side of right thighs, at begining it was soft touch, after see no reaction from devika, he strated massing her side thighs over her saree with his strong hands, devika deceided to warn his activities. when she turned her face, she got a instant shock, as his face was dangerously near her face, he was directly looking into his eyes, devika didnt expect this, he got scared at first, then she made her face strict and warned the stranger,

Devika: 'Hello, what are you doing man, Are you going  to take your hands off from my thighs or shall I shout ?', while speaking he can feel devika's breath hitting on his face due to the closeness of him.
Old man, replied with boldness, 'Sorry mam, actually I can control, your are looking sexy and your structure is too hot to handle, also i thought you are that kind of woman, and like this kind of public fondlings', still pressing her thighs.' devika also felt his foul breath on her face while he is talking
Devika again with a strict look, 'What are you telling, What kind of woman I am ?'
Old man: 'You are looking like a hot high class randi.', he said with a wicked smile on his face.
Devika: 'You bastard, how dare you call me like that. Enough take your hands you rascal.', said with a mock anger on her face.
He too become scared and dont want to create any scene here, so he took his hands from her thighs, but before taking his hands, he squeezed her thighs for one last time hardly with his rough hands, which made devika to moan.
Devika: 'ssssh ahhh, you bastard', saying he gave him a hard look.
Old man: 'I took my hands, but what about my dick mam, are you okay with that ? is it okay to press my dick on your ass ?', saying that he he pumbed her from behind with his dick.
Devika: 'Noooo Please Stop.... Move back and stand please'. she said with her eyes closed.
Old man: 'How Mam ? I cant move back, see it is fully crowded, feel my dick and just shut up and enjoy my pumbing and hardness of my dick', saying that again he hit her ass with his hard dick. both were talking in very low voice as no  one can hear.
Devika: 'Please no.', she cant no option other than saying no.
Old man: 'You randi, see you are enjoying the feel of my dick, but acting like you are unhappy when i touch you'. he started to move his ass as he is fucking her from behind, her soft saree covered ass was bulging up and down  between his thighs due to his continous pumping.
Devika: 'No Please, it is public, please stay back...', she said with a begging face.
He came closer to her ears, 
Oldman: 'See you liked my dick and fondling, only thing you worried is we are in public, dont worry you slut, no one will notice, ', while he was taking devika can feel his lips brushing her ears, again his confidence came back and place his hands on her thighs, and pressed softly.
Oldman: 'Wow.... nice soft thighs you have'.
Devika: 'Ahhh ... Basssstard'. Slowly devika relized that she is losing her control on him, but she liked his boldness and the way he taking control over her.
He slowly moved his hands upward from her thighs, and placed on her right ass cheeks, she was shocked to feel his rough hands on her ass. she again decided to warn him, so she turned her face back to him to warn him. His face is still close to her, both were looking direclty, she was about to open her mouth to scold him. he became bold and gave a tight kiss on her lips, though it was quick, he kissed her tightly pressed against her lips, devika quickly removed her lips and tilted her head back, but she can feel his sailva on her lips, she acted like it was digusting and cleaned her lips with her saree, but he licked his lips with his toungue, indicating his victory over devika, devika acted as she was humilated by his act.
he didnt stop with that, he gave a nice tight twist on her ass by pinching her ass cheeks, devika jumbed for a moment.
Devika: 'Ouch...', she gave a annoyed look to him, seeing devika he puckered his lips like kissing her, seeing his expression, devika cant control her smile, so a smile went on her face, he also noticed devika smiled. 
seeing devika smilling he jumbed in joy, as for the first time a positive sign came from devika. with his joy and excitement, he cupped her ass with his rough palms and sequeezed tightly over saree, devika moaned in pain.
Devika: 'Ahhhhh.... it is paining .... please stop.'
he stopped pressing her ass, and slowly brought his hands and tried to place it oh her bare white hips.
Suddenly bus applied break, he lost control and his hands slipped down.
Conductor was shouting for the stop name, and devika became alert as her stop will be next, so she have to go to front to get down. she pushed him back, and saw him, he looked her with a confused look.
Devika: 'Leave me, I have to go', hearing this he looked her with a disappoint face. Devika felt bad for him, as she has to leave him half done. Devika with a hurry she took a papper and pen from her back and wrote something, and gave to him, she also gave him a smile and moved forward for her stop, he looked her with a sad face, like a fox losing his prey, devika stop came, she got down from, for last time she gave smile again to him and blushed and left. he saw the paper devika gave to him, he was stunned to see the paper, it was devika phone number, it has mentioned, 'call me tonight', he never thought in his life a sexy hot lady like devika will give her phone number, he was in cloud nine, and got down from the bed, and went to home.
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:24 PM