Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Next day devika asusual came to doctor home as his maid.

Doctor was sitting in sofa, devika came inside, doctor instanlty looked at her midriff to see where she tied her saree today, to his suprise, today she tied her saree 4 inch  below her navel, and her bare navel was visible, she saw doctor seeing her navel, she felt shy and cover her navel with her pallu, and smiled herself and went to kitchen to wash utensils, in kitchen devika was washing the utensils, as she washed most of the utensils yesterday on her first day, today she dont have much utensil to wash, doctor meantime entered kitchen. He had plan to take bath, so he took a towel and entered the kitchen, he came near devika, devika didnt notice him standing back and doing her work. doctor with boldness placed his hands oh her bare hips, and pressed a little, devika shocked and jumped a little, and straightened herself.
Devika: 'Ahh, Sir what are you doing, please take your hands off my hips.'
Doctor: 'No, Stay still, I am just checking whether you tied you saree below your navel.', saying that he slide his hands further through  side of her hips, and reahched her under belly, and grapped a little, again her brought his hands a little and found her navel.
Doctor: 'Yeah now I found your navel', saying that he inserted his finger inside her navel measuring the deepness of her navel.
Devika cant restrict this old man assault, she placed her hands on the sink, leaned forward and enjoying his dirty acts with her eyes closed.
Doctor leaned forward towards devika, and said
Doctor: 'Devika your navel is deep and round, bigger than simran', he said this in her ears.
Devika: 'Sir Please...'
He whispered in her ears,
Doctor: 'After completing this work, come to bathroom, i am going to take bath, and i need your help.'
Doctor again pressed her hips flesh hard for last time and left slowly and took his hands from her hips. Devika now got relifed. But she was thinking why he is asking her to come to bathroom, what she has to do there with him, with such thinkings in her mind she continued her chores and completed and washing utensils.
She adjusted her saree and went to bathroom, as per doctor instruction. I bathroom, doctor was standing in just towel wrapped his lower abdomen, she didnt expect, and closed her eyes with her hands, turned other side.
Devika: 'Chee... sir what are you doing, please wear your clothes sir.'.
Doctor: 'he he... how can i take bath wearing clothes.'.
Devika still with her hands on her eyes closed.
Devika: 'Then why you asked me to come here. please complete your bath and call me, I will come'.
Doctor: 'I need your help only when i am taking bath, not after completing bath, so ope your eyes ma.'
Devika felt shy to see doctor in short towel, she slowly opened her eyes and saw doctor, with disgusting reaction on her face.
doctor was standing with bare upper body, he got some white hairs on his chest, his body skin is quite srinked, due to his age, overall he was looking lean. devika noticed doctor bare body.
Devika: 'What i can do when you are taking bath ?, would you like me to stare your naked upper body stading here till you complete bath ?', devika said with a smile on her face.
Doctor: 'he he... come here inside bathroom ma.'
Devika with a confused loook entered bathroom and went near doctor.
Doctor: 'I want you to apply soap on my back while i am taking bath. As you know i am aged and i cant reach my hands on my back for applying soap, so please help me to apply soap on my back.'
Devika felt akward hearing this, she never applied soap anyone in her life, she even didnt saw her husband taking bath, now this old man asking her to apply soap on his body. But at the same time she felt the thrill applying soap to a men, also she decided to seduce this old man with her touches.
Devika: 'Ok sir, I will apply, you start taking bath, i will just wait outside, when you need you can call me.'
Doctor: 'Why ma going outside, and again coming in, that will take much time, and also i have to call you every time. so you stay here at the corner, i will start taking bath'.
Devika agreed and stood at the corner watching the old man taking bath. he stood facing devika and started pouring water on his body from head, during the bath, water was spattered towards devika, devika dont want her saree to get wet, so she raised her saree with her petticoat showing her ankles. doctor seeing devika moving away from water he slowed his pouring speed, but he can see her ankles, her ankles is completed waxed and glistening with water. It was good sight for doctor, while bathing he saw devika, she took seen him, both eyes met, he smiled at her, she felt shy and with no choice she too smiled at him back.
Now the time came, doctor after pouring few mugs, he took the soap and applied on his chest, stomach, and neck.
Doctor: 'Devika, now you can help me', saying that he gave the soap to devika.
she took the soap from his hands, doctor turned facing away from devika. devika moved closer to him, and kept the soap on his bare back and started rubbing over his back, covering from top of his neck to his hip region,
Doctor: 'use your hands ma, then only soap will cover entire area, and all dirt will clean'.
Devika understood what doctor is telling, she applied soap on her hands, and ketp soap on soap stand, and place her sexy foam filled hands on his wet body.
A current shock went through doctor body when he felt her hands on his wet bare body, devika also felt the heat, now she kept both hands on his shoulder and started rubbing his shoulder tightly with her hands, and moved her hands to neck region and rubbed there for sometime, her palm felt sexier than anything for him. he moaned with pleasure.
Doctor: 'Shhh... Ahh... Devika, too good...'.
Devika smiled hearing his moan, and slowly she travelled her hands down to his hip region, due to soap her hands slipped in his back, now she rubbed the foam on hip for sometime with both her hands. He raised his hands sidewards straight, and said
Doctor: 'Devika, apply soap on back of my hands also ma.'
Devika like a obdient student, agian took soap and rubbed her hands, and came to doctor, she kept her both her hands oh his shoulder, and rubbed a little and from there she traveled her sexy palms feeling his entire length of his arms, she felt difficult to reach till end of his arm, so she pushed herslef little close to doctor, in that process of getting closer her spongy boobs hitted his shoulder, she didnt expect this, her front part of saree also became wet with soap foam, at the same time doctor also felt her boobs, and he is extremely hard with devika assault, again her both hands travelled back to shoulder, and repeated the same process, moving her white palms oh his hands, but this time she was careful not touhing him with her boobs, now she moved to right side of him, and applied soap on his right arm, he raised his hands above her sholuder carefully not touching her shoulder, now moved her palms feeling his entire arms, she went to left side of him and repeated the same process.
After completing applying soap oh his arms, now doctor raised his arms.
Devika wondered why he is raising his arms, as she almost covered entire back, inlcuding his arms.
Doctor: 'Now here ma', saying that he pointed his dirty hairy armpit.
Devika confused what she can do now, did she ask him to soap by himslef, or she can help him, as applying soap back is fine, as it is diffciult, but for armpit, he can do by himself. also armpit is most dity area in body, and touhing armpit of a men, she never did in her life. but she felt the thrill in applying soap in his armpit,
she saw doctor was wating for her, again she took the soap and rubbed in her hands first, she want to feel that old man hairy armpit with her hands, so she kept soap aside, and came to doctor stading behind him, she kept her both hands, on his foam covered shoulder, rubbed a little, and slowly moved her hands from shoulder to his armpits, at first devika felt the hair, devika felt akward to feel hairy armpit of a men, but she liked it, as it is new experience for her to apply  soap for a men, and touching his armpit, she slowly rubbed her sexy white palms, oh the hairs on doctor both armpit equally, she roamed her hands in circular fashion on his armpits, again she came to shoulder and slide back to armpit, she did this equally oh both armpits, as he have more hair on his armpit she has to rub for much time to get the soap to get soaked. she was rubbing her sexy plams tightly on his armpits, and finished soaping his armpits. 
Doctor never thought a sexy rich class wife will apply soap oh his armpits, he felt very lucky and happy to feel deivka hands on his body.
Doctor: 'Thanks ma. your hands did more magic ma. my body is more clean now.'
Devika: 'It is my duty sir.' saying that she washed her hands and left the bathroom.
After that she came to hall and continued her works, meantime doctor came out of bathroom completing his bath, devika saw doctor coming to hall, seeing devika doctor gave his wicked smile, she too smiled back and continued her work, after sometime, she went to kitchen to make coffee, in kitchen she boiled milk, and added coffee powder, and she looked for sugar, but she found the sugar bowl is empty, then she called doctor, for asking sugar.
devika: 'Sir, Sir...'. doctor replied from hall.
Doctor: 'Tell ma, you need something'.
Devika: 'Sir there is no sugar in bowl, what can i do now ?'
Doctor: 'What? Sugar is completed? . wait ma, let me check', saying that he came to kitchen, devika was standing still with the empty sugar bowl.
Doctor: 'What ma ? Sugar is completed ah ?'
Devika: 'Yes Sugar is completed and also i already prepared coffee, now what I ahve to do sir.'
Doctor: 'Dont worry ma, we have spare sugar in that cupboard', saying that he showed the top shelf of the cupboard.
so she went to the cupboard and tried to open, but she cant even reach the below cupboard, she tried jumbing and tried to reach the cupboard, but she was not able to reach, also while jumbing doctor was watching her saree clad boobs and ass bouncing, she saw doctor with disappoint face.
Doctor: 'Wait ma, I have a stool in store room, come with me, we will bring that', saying that both went to store room, but there stool was damaged as it was not used for long time.
Devika: 'What can we do sir ?, already I boiled the milk, and without sugar', devika was blank.
Doctor: 'Yes correct devika, also I cant go out now, as it will take more time to reach shop.'.
Again they both came to kitchen. Doctor come with an idea.
Doctor: 'I have an idea, but i need your help.'
Devika: 'How can we get the sugar bowl, as we both cant reach the cupboard.'
Doctor: 'Dont worry ma, I can help you reaching the cupboard'.
Devika with a confused look, 'How Sir ? You too cant reach the cupboard, i too cant reach cupboard, how we will get the sugar?'
Doctor: 'It is simple ma, i will lift you, and you can take the sugar from cupboard.'
Devika was thinking, how she can allow this old man to lift her, it will be more erotic, as he has to lift from straight position, she remember how raju lifted her to beedroom for the treatment, her feelings getting started raising thinking about her life changed.
Devika: 'But doctor, dont you feel difficult lifting me.'
Doctor: 'Why ma, you are thinking like that, you think I am a old man, so that i cant lift you'.
Devika: 'No Sir, Not like that, I am housewife, I feel shy.'.
Doctor: 'Why you are thinking like me as stranger, We all are friends, it is just a help'.
Devika: 'Hmmm...', but still she acted as she is uncomfortable to getting lifted by 60 yrs old man.
Doctor: 'If you feel uncomfortable, then i wont compell you, i will go out and buy sugar, going out may take little time, but i will get sugar', saying that he turned from her and started walking outside, but devika felt bad for him, as he dont have any bad intention, only she was thinking bad about him, so she called him,
Devika: 'Sir... Sir.... Dont go'.
Doctor: 'But We need but sugar, i have to out ma...'.
Devika: 'No Sir, we can take sugar, you can lift me, and I will take the sugar.'
Doctor: 'Are you sure ?. after that you should not think bad.'
Devika: 'No Sir I wont think bad, you can lift me.'
Doctor thinking of lifting a sexy married women, he was enjoying within himself, and came near to her to lift her, devika was ready adjusting her saree, and getting ready to get lifted, doctor came infront of her, and went to squat position, and grabbed her legs along with her thighs, and slowly raised from his squat position, devika for her support she kept her hands on his shoulders, devika wondered about doctor strength lifting her at his age, doctor was feeling her sexy thighs over her saree over his arms, due to her weight she slowly slipped in doctor hands and her ass rested on his arms, now doctor was feeling her saree covered ass, in his arms, she never thought in her life she was sitting in a man hands, in lifting position, as today devika tied her saree below her navel, he got the display of her sexy navel straight in front of his eyes, her navel was very close to his face, devika raised her hands, now she can reach the cupboard and opened it, but there were lot of stuffs, in it, so she was searching for the sugar bowl, she searched the edges of the cupboard, but she didnt find the sugar bowl, also she was feeling doctor's hot breathe on his exposed belly area, including her navel, she bit her lips with excitement, but she controlled and continued searching for sugar bowl, now she have to search further inside the cupboard, so she leaned forward, and searched inside, while leaning she felt tickling at her belly, she was thinking what was that, but she came to know that tickling was due doctor beard and mustach, in the leaning process, she has bent forward, so she accidently pressed her belly on to his face, that feeling was great for doctor, he dont want to lose this opportunity, also his nose got stuck into her navel, he smelled devika womaly deep navel, he adjusted his face, and placed his mouth on her navel, slowly he opened his dirty mouth and planted a kiss on her navel, a current shock went inside devika, when she felt his lips on her navel. she tried to pull herself back due to this sudden assault from doctor,
doctor: 'dont lean backwards ma, you may fall, careful'
saying that he placed his one palm oh her ass, and pull her again back to him, and her navel again bounced on his dirty lips, this time he bacame bold and sucked her navel, devika have no choice and allowed the dirty old man to enjoy her navel, but he didnt suck continously, she sucked once and kept his lips pressed onto her navel, due to devika searching, she has to move left and right, so her navel was brushing his face, his lips was going into her navel and agian coming out, and like that it happened, when she moved.
Devika: 'Sir, I dont see any sugar bowl here, where it is sir ?'
Doctor: 'It will inside only ma, i dont remember, it is a blue box, so see if any blue box is there'.
Devika: 'Ok I am seeing'.
after replying her, again he started his dirty act on her navel, he was constantly, kiss her lips, because of that her navel become wet with his saliva, due to long lifting, she started slipping into his hands, to regain her position ,doctor with a jerk and lifted to her back to the positon, during that he can feel her sexy ass bouncing on his hands, and her ass also now completely rested on his folded hands, again he brought his nose and inserted into her navel, and smelling her navel, her smell felt great for doctor and his dick started raising.
Devika crushed her fate and continued her search, and finally she found the sugar bowl.
Devika: 'I found it sir, you can bring me down', doctor was sad, as devika found the sugar bowl, but he had enough time to feel her navel with his mouth, and nose, and also devika herself have press her navel onto his face to the postion.
doctor released her and slowly slipped through his arms, while slipping her saree got misaligned, and shifted from her body, and her ass slowly slided though his hands, he can feel whole ass smoothness  in his hands and when she reached halfway, her boobs hit his head, and thereafter, her boobs crushed onto his head, and then downwards to his face, doctor dont want to lose this opportunity, so he kept her closely onto her body, he felt her boobs all over his face and finally rested on his chest crushing his chest, devika feet also touched the floor, doctor still didnt release the grip, now his hands kept wrapped her back bare hips and feeling her hip smothness, her entire body crushed onto his body, she can feel his hardness on her thighs, and her boobs popuped by pressing his chest, they remained in that posture for sometime, devika was looking into doctors eyes, doctor also looking into her eyes with lust. devika came back to her sense, and tried to pull herself form his grip, but doctor again pulled her back into his grip, her boobs hit hard on his chest and bounced.
Devika: 'Sir... please leave me, we got the sugar bowl', she have the sugar bowl in her hands.
Doctor: 'please give me some more time ma... you are really so hot, i never get a chance to feel a womanly body like you', he said openly to her, and pressed her bare hips with his hands.
Devika: 'Your are naughty, you said you wont dont have any bad intention on me, before lifting, now are asking me to stay in hugging posture with you, i thought you like my father.'.
Doctor: 'he he... even father cant control when he has sexy daughter like you'. both were talking in hugging posture, pressing her boobs on his chest.
Devika: 'Also, what have you done to navel while lifting, it is compeletly wet with your sailva, you think i didnt notice that you kept your lips pressed on my navel.'
Doctor: 'He he.. you know i was keeping my lips on your navel, but you didnt tell anything. So you liked i am kissing your navel ?'
Devika was caught by his question, but she tried to manage.
Devika: 'That is because i dont have any choice, i have to lean forward to seach for sugar bowl, but you took advantage of my sitiuation', saying that she blushed. doctor noticed devika blusing
Doctor: 'Looks like madam is blusing', saying that he laughed, devika also smiled at him.
Devika: 'Ok fine, let me go, i have to add sugar to coffee.'
Doctor: 'No, Tell me, didnt you enjoy my navel kiss ?'.
Devika with a annoyed look.
Devika: 'I have to go leave me.'
Doctor: 'No, answer me devika? did you liked the way i kissed your navel ?'.
Devika: 'Ok, I enjoyed. now leave me.'
Doctor: 'Enjoyed what ?'.
Devika: 'Your kiss.'
Doctor: 'Tell me fully ma.'.
Devika: 'Ok, I will tell you, now leave me'.
Doctor: 'you tell then i will leave you'.
Devika came closer to his face, looking into his eyes .
Devika: 'Yes, I enjoyed your lips on my navel, i enjoyed once you sucked my navel, my sexy navel become wet with your saliva.'.
Doctor: 'he he... thanks'.
Devika: 'Now you happy ? leave now sir.'
Doctor: 'Ok Ok, i will leave you, but one more question'.
Devika: 'Arree baba, ok tell'.
Doctor: 'You need my lips on my navel daily ? you want me to kiss your sexy navel ? you want me to lick your navel with my tongue? you want me to eat your navel? tell me you need this daily.'
Devika: 'He He.... no way, i cant'.
Doctor: 'Ok will see that'. He said with a wicked smile
Devika smiled, and got released from doctor grip, he also left her,
He went to hall with happiness, thinking how devika changed.
She conituned heating milk again. They both had coffee, doctor didnt do any other dirty activities with her, and after sometime she left his home.
[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:23 PM