Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika: 'Sir... Sir....', she shouted from door entrance.

Doctor: 'Come in ma... why are you staying outside, consider this as your house, you have all freedom in this house.'
Devika came straight inside, doctor was stiing in sofa, she came to docotro and asked about her work as it was first day.
Doctor: 'as today is first day, you can wash all clothes ma, it was long period, things are maintianed in this house, so u have more clothes today, so in between if you feel tired you can take rest ma.'
Devika: 'Thanks Sir.'
Doctor showed her way to bathroom, where he kept a sack of clothes, luckily he have washing machine, so devika felt relifed as she dont want to hurt her first day with washing clothes with her hands, she also shocked to see the sack of clothes, as it is huge, devika thought this man never washed clothes ih his life. Devika was standing and staring the clothes, meantime doctor came,
doctor: 'what ma seeing the clothes, i told you ma, i didnt wash clothes long period, so it will be huge, if you feel you can do it one day, take your time'
devika: 'yeah it is huge, but i will try my best sir'
doctor: 'and one more thing ma, you wash all clothes in washing machine, except my undewears, as they are more dirty, so you have wash those with your hands, and then put it in washing machine', he said this with a dirty smile in his face.
devika felt ashamed of her situtaion for washing men underwear with her hands, she even never washed her husband underwear, once she washed raju underwear, but that she put directly inside washing machine, now she cant imagine to wash a old men undewear with her hands, also this doctor is really dirty, also she thought how many days this men wearing same undewear without washing.
doctor cant control the joy thinking rich sexy houswife devika washing his cum drenched underwears, yes he masterbate with his undewear worn and cum diretly oh his jetty.
doctor left the place allowing devika to work.
devika stopped thinking about the humilation and tucked her pallu end to her hips showing her white side hips folds, and started picking all clothes from the basket, and started seperating, she dont want to wash his jetty and baniyan first as this clothes needs special care as said by doctor, so she took his shirts, pants, lungi alone, while seperating she has to touch his jetty with her hands, also few jetty rolled up with his pants, she has to pull hard to get rid of jetty from those pants, after that she kept pants and lungi inside bucket with soap powder for soaking, shirts she directly put inside washing machine, and started, now she took all his jetties in her hand, while seeing those jetties, she had wild feeling, she slowly bought all those jetties to her face and smelled, she felt strong urine smell on  those clothes, she thinking how she changed, she agreed to work as maid for a prevet old man, now she is his home, having all his jetties and trying to smell, due to strong men sex smell coming from those jeeties, she dropped all jetties on to the floor, except one, she found the same white stains, when she washed raju jetty, she bought that jetty near her nose, and smelled again, she liked the smell of doctor smell, she again smelled the strong sex smell, this time his jetty was touching her face and nose. suddenly she realized what she is doing, also she feared doctor may notice this, as he may come at anytime, so she dropped that jetty, and again soaked all those jetties in another bucket, and cairred that bucket inside bathroom for washing with her hands, she found a bathroom stool, she sat on that stool, while sitting on that stool, she curvy structure was sexy in her saree with her side hips also visble, in that posture no men can restict seeing her ass, her ass looked hot in that posture, she started washing, she took the jetty from the bucket and applied soap on it, with water she felt slippery, on the jetty, due to the cum effect, she felt akward feeling his cum directly on her soap filled hands, meantime, again doctor came to bathroom, devika notice him and smiled at him, and crushing his jetty in her sexy hands, doctor cant restrict devika sitting posture, he was eyeing her side hips folds caused by her sitting posture, devika notice him watching her hips, and tried to hide her hips with pallu, but it is difficult for her hide her hips in that posture, so she ignored him and concentrated on washing his jetties one by one.
doctor: 'dont take me wrong ma, i made you to wash my jetty with your hands, as it is more dirty, i have no other choice ma'.
devika: 'it is ok sir, i am your maid, and it is my duty to wash your clothes sir'
doctor: 'no ma, when you are here dont think as maid ma, also your are Raju wife, we become more close in our first visit, hope you understand, what i mean ?', devika understood that he is remainding her about the kiss she gave to him, but she dont want to tell him,
devika: 'Thanks for considering me Sir,  I am really happy that you gave me more freedom, as noone will give freedom to a maid, also i will never disappoint you sir.'
doctor slowly moved closer to her, now he can see her from top, her pallu was sliglty shifted from her blouse, since her blouse tight, he can clearly see her cleavage from her top, also her boobs appeared sexy while she washing, when she tapping his jetty in floor, her boobs jiggled a little, doctor got instant hard seeing a rich housewife in this conditon, he brought his hands over his crotch and rubbed a little, she can understand what doctor is watching, but she cant hide her boobs in this postion, so allowed him to continue watching her boobs.
devika: 'sir you can go to hall sir, you may feel tired standing all time like this..'
doctor: 'no ma, i just want see your work, as today is your first, i simply want see how your are working, also i may feel bored alone sittting in hall, here you can talk me'
devika felt annoyed with him, she felt uncomfortable stading here and watching her from top, she was trying to wash all his jetty qucikly,
doctor: 'devika'
devika: 'yes sir'.
doctor: 'if i say something you should not take it wrong'.
devika: 'no sir i wont, you can tell me'.
doctor: 'you look hot in this sitting posture ma, also very sexy.... from the begining i was watching your hips only, those folds on your are very sexy... you have very good structure'.
devika stopped for a moment, she never expect doctor will give direct comments on her body, also using words like sexy. she felt happy when she heard those comments, but at the same time she got irritated with his talks.
devika: 'thanks sir... but you cant give such comments on a married woman.', she said with a mock anger, and smile, as she dont want disappoint him, devika thought what she is doing, she is allowing him to watch her body and also accpeting his dirty comments about her body, instead of slapping him for his dirty comments she enjoyed hearing those comments.
doctor: 'what is there in married and unmarried ma, when a women looks sexy all men will see her body irrespective of her marriage status'.
devika: 'ha ha you are flirting me too much, go to hall sir, let me compelete my work'
doctor also laughed and left to hall. devika washed all his jetty with her hands and washing machine also stopped, so she went to washing machine to dry clothes, she took all shirts from wahing machine, and reloaded with jetties and baniyans which she washed, and let it run in washing machine.
after putting washing machine in auto mode she came to call, doctor was watching Tv.
Devika: 'Sir do you need anything else ?'
Doctor: 'Yes ma, can you make coffee...'
Devika: 'Yes sir, give me some time'.
doctor: 'Milk is inside fridge, make coffee for you too ma.'
Devika : 'thanks sir'
She went inside kitchen and boiled the milk and made 2 cup of coffee, one for her and another one for him,
she went to hall, with coffee to hall.
Doctor, seeing her, "thanks ma", he took his coffee from her hand. devika was standing near him,
doctor: 'why are you standing ma, sit here', he patted the sofa to indictate to sit near him.
devika: 'no sir, i am maid, how can i sit'.
doctor: 'why ma, you are thinking like this, i told you already, i never treat you like maid, so please sit', saying that he grabbed her hand and made her to sit near her,
devika sat near doctor touching his thighs, doctor was watching TV, now devika also joined with him, both were sipping coffee and watching TV. Doctor changed the channel, and kept sun music as he saw simran song was playing in that channel, it is song from new movie.
Doctor: 'wow, it is simran, my sexy favourite heroine'. doctor was wacthing simran with mouth opened. he didnt take his eyes from tv, till the song get overed, after sometime song got over
Devika: 'Sir, Simran is a old actress, and still you like her.'
Doctor: ''She may be old actress, but i always like her'.
Devika: 'Why you like her ?'
Doctor: 'Simran is only actress having sexy navel, new coming actress also having great assests but they are not having great navel like simran'.
As a women and housewife, Devika felt uncomfortable as doctor directly commented about simran navel.
Devika: 'You are naughty, i thought you will say that you like simran acting, but you have an eye on her navel'.Devika made fun of him.
Doctor: 'What are telling ma, she also good for acting, but she is famous for her navel, it is hard to control, when any men see simran navel, no actress have such wonderful navel.'
The old man was trying to pull devika into his dirty coversation. 
Devika also felt excited to have conversation about navel with this filthy old man on her first day as maid.
Doctor: 'When i was young i used to collect simarn navel pictures, so I am a fan of her'.
Doctor: 'I will be hard when i see simran navel, and i will ....'
Doctor: 'I mean ... I will mas...', he dont want to tell devika that he will masterbate, so he slowly brought his hands to crotch area.
Devika understand what he meant, she felt shy hearing the masterbaute. But she liked the conversation with the old man, as she also have soft corner on him as he dont have wife.
Doctor: 'Also I know one more women having sexy navel like simran."
Devika: 'Which actress have navel like simran'.
Doctor: 'She is not actress, she is cut and sexy women I know'.
Devika wonder whom he is talking about.
Devika: 'Tell who is the other woman you like to watch her navel'.
Doctor looked into her eyes with wicked smile
Doctor: 'She is sitting right front of me'.
Devika blushed when she heard this from doctor.
Doctor: 'Yes me, i cant hide this truth from you, your navel is sexy and shinner than simran.'
Devika again didnt expect this old man talking about her navel, devika didnt tell anything and blushed.
Doctor: 'When you and your husband ramu came to here for first time, i saw your navel, you tied your saree below your navel that day, it is my pleasure to get view of your sexy navel at that day, your navel is just like simran navel'.
Devika: 'Sir what are you telling ?'.
Devika acted like she dont like the conversation.
Devika: 'Sir please dont talk like this to me, Dont you feel shame to talk to me like this. your are at my father's age, and you are flitring me.'.
She stood from her place and about to leave, doctor grabbed her hands
Doctor: 'Sorry ma, I understood ma, it is my mistake, i cant control my feelings after i saw your navel. Also what is wrong here, all women in this world are for men, a men duty is to praise women beauty and her assets, and also sexy lady like you, it is selfish your keep your beauty within yourself.'.
Devika confused by his talk.
Devika: 'What are you telling sir'.
Doctor: 'Yes ma, you are very selfish, your are hiding your beautiful assest inside your saree'.
Devika: 'What I am hiding inside saree.' devika with a confused look, searching in her saree, as she hiding something inside her saree.
Devika: 'Sir, Dont confuse me, tell me clearly, what i am hiding inside my saree'.
Doctor with a wicked smile point devika at her midriff.
Doctor:'Your navel, I said na your navel looks greater tan simran, it is selfish you hide your beautiful navel.'
Devika felt proud inside her when someone at her father's age admiring about her navel.
Devika blushed.
Seeing Devika blushed, he got more courage.
Doctor: 'Your are a gem for low class people, no women in low class people have sexy navel like you, poor people never ger a women like you, so you have to satisfy their dreams by showing your assests to them'.
Devika was slient hearing doctor comments.
Doctor: 'See, today how you came, you tied your saree above your navel, only your hips and hip folds are visible'.
Devika: 'But Sir, it is not good to show my navel as you say, what people will think about me.'
Doctor: 'What they will think, they will be happy only, all men will watch you with open mouth, including me.'
Devika again blushed and had no answer.
Doctor: 'I think you are still confused. come devika stand before me, i will tell you how to wear saree'.
Devika stodd from sofa as per doctor instruction and stood infront of him, doctor was sitting in sofa, without telling anything doctor adjusted her pallu sidewards, devika felt the heat in her body as she experienced his hands on her saree. he brought his hands towards and the region where saree has been tucked, and placed on her saree frills, a shock went to devika mind, she stopped doctor by holding his hands, and looked into doctors eyes indicating 'No' with her eyes, but doctor just ignored her and removed her hands from his hands and worked oh her saree frills, he asked devika to take her breath and pull her stomach inside a little, devika also did as per doctors instruction, he inserted his hands inside her saree and pulled her frills down, her navel revealed infornt of doctors eye, devika closed her eyes, doctor lower her saree frills 4 inch below her navel, and adjusted her sides of her saree, revealing her navel completely.
Doctor never thought in his life her can see a navel sexier than simran with such closeness, doctor felt like to grab her hips and insert his tongue into her navel and lick her navel, but he controlled. he placed his hands on her sides of her bare hips, and feeling her softness of her hips, devika also placed her hands on his hands in attempt of stoping him to go further, doctor felt happy as his hands feeling her hips and her womely hands.
Devika: 'Sir it is too much revealing, i feel shy.'
Doctor: 'Devika this how you have to wear saree, such a beautiful navel, any men see your navel definitely will die to insert his finger into your navel.' 
Devika closed her eyes
Devika: 'Sir, please', she said as she dont like, but she didnt tried to remove his hands from her butter hips.
Doctor: 'What happened devika, you dont like this. you are such a beauty, dont you like to seduce every men with your beautiful body, dont you like to make every men to come behind you, dont you like every men to make hard, by showing your navel.'
Devika felt proud about her beauty when she heard such comments from this prevet old man.
Devika: 'See movies, how hero are lucky to enjoy heroine body. this is also just like movie, your are going to seduce every men, by showing what god gave to you, I mean your beautiful body, your sexy body.' saying this he pressed hard her soft fold of her hips.
Devika: 'Ahhhh Sir... please.'. devika jumbed feeling his pressure created by doctor.
Doctor: 'See, How poor I am, i have sex goddess standing infront of me, and her round navel infront of my eyes, but I cant do anything, dont be such rude devika, please allow this old poor man to worship your navel.'
Devika: 'No Sir, I cant', but she didnt restrict doctor, showing no resistance from devika, he slowly brought his face near her navel, she can feel his hot breath on her navel, he was about to keep his dirty mouth on her navel, but washing machine alarm beep sounded, and both came back to sense, devika pushed doctor back , and removed his hands from her hips and ran to bathroom to see the clothes in wahing machine. doctor crushed himslef for not getting his luck, and sat in sofa with sad face. Devika kept all clothes for drying, she was thinking how she got changed, she agreed to work as maid, washing  a old man innerwears, and allowed that old man to reveal her navel, ans also allowed to kiss her navel, she blushed within herself thinking how she changed. after completing all work, she came back to hall, still her saree was below her navel, doctor eye again fixed on her navel, seeing that devika tried to hide her navel with her pallu.
doctor acted like as he was not happy with her act, and showed his sad face, seeing this devika smiled and slowly slide her saree sidewards and showed her havel, and smiled at him, now doctor acted as very happy, and gave a kiss from distance, as he want to kiss her navel direclty, again devika hide her navel indicating that he cant kiss her navel. without telling anything devika turned back towards main hall door and left the house, doctor felt happy that in the first day he can succeed to get devika into dirty coversation and also he boldly lowered her saree and felt her smooth hips. Devika took an auto and reached her house, while getting down from auto she noticed auto driver was watching her navel, she laughed inside her thinking what doctor said about her navel.
[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:22 PM