Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika Invited by the doctor.

as already Devika and raju acted infront of doctor as husband and wife, now she have no choice other than showing her as she belong to poor family background, so she worn her maid saree, and accompanied to doctor home with raju
Dr.Desai: "hello raju and devika, welcome to my home"
Raju: "Thank you Sir, we are feeling really great to invite us to your home, no high class people will consider us friends and invite to their home."
Devika was standing with her head down with shyness.
Dr.Desai: "Arraeee, why your wife is standing outside, ask her to come inside".
Raju: "She is feeling shy, as this is firsttime we came to rich wealthy house", saying that he went inside.
Dr.Desai: "Devika Beti, dont feel shy, I am like your friend, come inside",
Dr.Desai extended his hands and grabbed her smooth hands over her bangles, walked inside home.
Devika crushed raju for leaving her to Dr.Desai, she had no choice other than holding that old man hand followed him, all went inside.
Dr.Desai: "I think she needs to more comfortable", saying that he patted on her shoulder.
Devika was looking in and out his house, 
Devika: "You stay alone in this big house ?" wondered devika.
Dr.Desai: "Yess, beti, I dont have wife, my wife died 10 years back, after that I am staying alone here".
Devika felt pitty for him.
Raju: "Ok, you both talk, i want to smoke", before devika say anything he left to veranda, leaving them both on hall.
Devika felt uncomfortable staying alone with Dr.
Devika: "Ok Sir, dont worry...".
Dr.Desai: "Hmmm", but he shown is sad face.
To convince doctor, she stood from her place and and sat near Dr. side sofa, that one is 2 seated sofa, so she has to sit very close to dr.
both thighs were rubbing, dr. didnt expect devika will sit near him, his heart was beating fast as he felt devika with such closeness.
Devika kept her hands on his shoulder.
Devika: "Its ok doctor, i am sorry, dont worry"
Devika: "You can do second marriage... you will get good girl, you can do second marriage.".
Dr: "No Beti, I never get a girl, who will marry me at this age, no girls like me",
Devika thinking, 'yes he is right, he is old and no girl will be ready to marry him', but still she conviced him, as she dont want to keep him sad.
Devika: "No doctor, if you search you will get one."
Doctor saw devika, devika smiled at him,
Doctor: "I dont need to search for one. will you marry me devika", he said with wicked smile in his face.
devika got angered instantly.
Devika: "Are you gone mad, how you will marry me ? I am already married, doctor", she didnt shout much as she dont want Raju to hear this conversation.
Doctor: "Haa haaa... ", he started laughing,
Devika didnt understand why he is laughing.
Devika: "Why are you laughing ? How dare you can ask you such question."
Again Doctor continued to laugh, devika got irritated
Doctor: "I was just kidding you, I told you right noone likes me, no one wants me to marry, even when i asked you too got angry, so think how other girls like to marry me".
Devika got a relief as he was kidding him.
Devika: "Anyway how I can marry you, I am already married".
Doctor: "So if you are not married you will marry me ?".
Devika shocked with his question, she now have no chance to revert back, as she was the one convincing him to get second marriage, so she cant say no now. she was slient for sometime.
Doctor: "Devika, what happened ? why you are not answering me ? Tell me if you are not married, you wil marry me ?".
Devika dont want to dissappoint him, so she decided to say yes.
Devika with a sexy smile
Devika: "why not ? I will marry you, I can be your wife, if I am not already married".
Doctor: "Do you have sister then ?"
Devika : "No I dont have a sister, why asking ?".
Doctor: "If you have sister, and she is not married, then I can marry her."
Devika and Doctor both bursted into laugh,
Devika: "You are mad, go and find some other girl, forgot marrying me or anyone like me".
Doctor: "I think you are lying, you want marry me, you look beautiful, young. how can you marry an old man like me ?".
Devika: "Arree doctor, I am telling you right, I can marry you, if I am not married."
Doctor: "No you are lying I wont believe you."
Devika: "No i can be your wife."
Doctor: "If you say you can marry me, then proove me."
Devika wondering what she have to do to proove him, also she wants to come out this conversation, she looked towards veranda, but she didnt see raju anywhere, she wondered where raju went.
Devika: "I already told you right, I am comfortable with you, and I will be your second wife, if i am not married, here what i have to prove you ?".
Doctor: "To prove me, you can do many things".
Devika: "Tell me one thing".
Doctor: "Okay, Kiss me.".
Devika: "Ha ha... you need a kiss from me, that is how i need to prove you."
Doctor: "Yes, just a single kiss, I will belive you, that you are willing to marry me, if your are not married".
Devika: "okay",
She looked towards veranda, and see raju is there, she didnt see raju, so she bent sidewards and and kissed doctor on his cheeks, eventhough she didnt like kissing him, she dont have other choice to end this conversation with this dirty old man, she gave a qucik peck on his cheek.
Devika:"Now you beleive me ?, Happy now".
Doctor: "what happened now ? you call this a kiss, this is how you kiss your husband ? he heee...", he laughed.
Devika: "Then how i have to kiss you, you asked me to kiss you. i kissed you, now we will change the topic ?"
Docotr: "No, I cant take this as kiss, you need to kiss me on my lips, as how a wife kisses husband.", saying this he showed his dirty lips.
Devika: "No I cant, I already kissed you, and proved my comfortness".
Doctor: "No, I will agree only if you kiss me on my lips, yeah you need to smooch me atleast for a mintue, then only i believe u are ready to marry me".
Devika: "No I cant, my husband also near hear, if he see it will be a problem for me."
Doctor: "Dont worry about your husband, i will take care of that".
Doctor: "Arrrae Raju.... Raju...", he shouted from his place.
Raju, replied from outside of veranda.
Raju: "Yes Sir... Please tell me, I just started smoking another one cigratee".
Doctor: "Ok ok no problem, you carry on... take your own time."
Raju: "Yes sir..".
Doctor: "See your husband is still smoking and we still have time, till he returns, now kiss me devika, kiss me like how you kiss your husband"
Devika: "No I cant, please, I am already married, and beyond all my norms I kissed you on your cheeks, now I cant kiss you on lips."
Doctor: "Please devika, no girl will like me, or marry me at this age, only you can show me some care for this old man, I know your married, I am not aksing you have intercourse with me, just a kiss".
Devika was no problem with Raju, as he is not her actual husband, but still, she already kissed someone who is not her husband, in the name of medication, as doctor advised, now the doctor also asking him to kiss, she was thinking how many men she has to kiss.
Doctor: "Please devika, prove me". seems doctor also not leaving devika without a smooch.
So she had no other choice other smooching that old man, he was leaning on devika in the urge of kissing her, devika also went closer towrads his face, she can feel his bad breath on her face, she closed her eyes, placed her sexy lips on his dirty lips, doctor pulled devika closer and made her to lean on his body as both were sitting side by side, now devika hot body in saree is completing resting on his body, doctor also felt her body on his body, his cock started to grow hard, doctor opened his mouth and took devika lips into his lips, and started chewing her lips, devika felt hard to keep kissing, she too responded by taking doctor lips into her mouth and sucking them, they both were exchaning their sailva, doctor extened his tongue into her mouth searching her tongue, she felt doctor tongue inside, she have no other choice other than sucking his tongue, she too extened and inserted her tongue into his mouth, both tongue were fighting inside their mouth. devika realized it is too much for her to smooch this old man, she slowly stopped kissing, and tried to pull her lips from his mouth, but doctor got exicted with devika lips, and again pulled her towards him.
Devika tried to say doctor to stop, but she coudnt, as doctor agian locked her lips with his.
Devika: "No Doctor, please my husband may come at anytime .... ummmm".
Devika tried to push doctor, by pushing him on his chest, but nothing works, doctor felt not to carry things too far, also he dont want to force devika, so he sucked hard her lips for last time and left her, devika feeling doctor saliva on her lips, devika felt blushed by seeing doctor, doctor saw devika with a wicked smile.
Doctor: "Thanks beti, now i feel confident girls will like me and may get married again".
Devika: "Hmmm", devika still feeling the humliation caused by doctor in the name of kissing.
Doctor: "also i never experienced a kiss like this before, really your lips are so sweet, Raju is so lucky to have you as his wife, what you say beti, did you ever kissed anyone other than Raju ?".
Devika: "No Sir, you are the only person i have kissed other my husband."
Doctor: "Sorry ma, I made you to kiss me to prove i am worthy for second marriage".
Devika: "It is ok doctor."
Doctor: "Hmmm how is Raju Treatement going, Is he is getting progress in his health ?".
Devika: "Yes Sir, now he is far better than before, he stopped vomiting, every day he sees improvement. I am really happy to see he is getting cured, Thanks a ton Sir, you really saved him."
Doctor wondered how much she is acting to keep Raju as his Husband infront of him. He knows Raju is not her actual husband, but he never thought she defend herself as raju husband to this level.
Doctor: "Dont thank me ma, it is all your effort, you care your husband more."
Devika: "Hmmm".
Doctor: "Wife duty is not only having sex with husband, it is also to take care of her husband, you are doing your job well and good".
Devika: "Thanks Sir."
Meantime Raju came inside after smoking,
Doctor saw raju coming inside, so he acted like he seperate slightly from devika closeness.
Doctor: 'Come one Raju, this much time you took to smoke ?',
Raju: "yes sir, usually i smoke 2 cigrates, now i smoked 3 which is unusual".
Doctor:"God, you smoke 3 cigrates a time ?, this is not good, your health may go bad with this much of smoking, now only you are recovering from rare disease, again dont get more disease. Devika, atleast you can tell her husband to stop smoking na".
Devika didnt expect suden question from from doctor.
Devika: "Yeah, I have said many times to stop him smoking, but he is not listening",  devika showed a mock anger to raju,
but raju grinned with a wicked smile.
Raju: "Hope my wife didnt bore you.".
Doctor: "No, your wife is actually very much caring in her talk, infact she is asking me to send marriage, she proved me that i am fit for second marriage, she gave me confidence that still girl likes me."
Devika feared doctor may tell raju, about kissing.
Raju: 'Oh really..'.
Doctor: "Infact your is ready to marry me and become my second wife, if she is not already married to you", saying that he gave a dirty smile.
Devika felt ashamed, of the way doctor talking about her as his second wife.
Raju: 'ha.. ha.. Devika so you are ready to marry him... I can give permission to marry him, as he is soul saviour of my life, i can do anything for him'.
Doctor: "So what devika, see your husband gave permission, now you have no problem in marrying me"
Devika inturpted, 'No, no I am just giving some confidence to him, so he will get married, and wont stay alone'.
Doctor: 'Yeah she gave confident in sweet way', saying that he licked his lips seeing devika.
Raju: 'Sweet way ?, in what way'.
Devika saw doctor with anger, as she dont want raju about they kissed.
Doctor knowing devika intention, 'I mean her words are sweet.'
Doctor: 'Devika, what you do in home ?, I mean as Raju goes for work, whole day will get bored for you ?'
Devika acted as low class wife. she lied to doctor, as she work as maid
Devika: 'No Sir, After Raju left I will go to my master house, and work as maid, and will return evening only, so I wont get bored most of the times.'
Raju laughed inside him when devika said she work as maid.
Doctor: 'Oh really you work as maid, how much salary you are getting'.
Devika again lied, "I am getting 3000rs per month sir."
Doctor: 'What? I had one maid, she gets 10000rs per month, but you are saying you are getting only 3000rs. this is not fair, also now my maid stopped working as she said she needs more salary.'
Devika dont know how to react, "I dont know sir, they are giving 3000rs only."
Doctor: 'Devika you are working for very low salary, why cant you quite your job and work as mid in my house.?'
Devika caught by his question, devika just lied doctor, as he dont want to doubt her as not raju wife, so she said she work as maid, when doctor asked her about leasure time, but she didnt expect conversation turn like this.
Devika: 'No, no I cant, my master will think bad about me if I stop my job.'
Doctor: 'Master!, you call them master, they were cheating you all day for low salary, and you still call them as your master, just forgot about your master, and join here as maid.'
Raju also interupted, as he dont want to lose this chance, to make devika, a rich housewife to work as maid in a prevet doctor's house, as he knows about this doctor, and how he attract women at this age with his sympathy.
Raju: 'Arraee, Devika, agree na, see these many days you are working for 3000rs, now you willl get 1000rs, also extra income will help me, and also doctor is kind of god for us, what is wrong here to serve him.'
Devika saw Raju with anger, as he knows everything, that devika is rich housewife, just to cure his disease she acted as his wife, now if she agree to become maid, she has to come doctor house everyday, to do house chore activity, also he is the only male in this house, definitley he may take advantage of the situtation, as he already cunnigly smooched her by creating sympathy, she really dont like to me maid, but she trapped into this conversation, she thought for a moment telling the truth, that she is not raju wife, only to cure the disesae she acted, but if she say, what doctor may think about her, he may think her cheap for acting as wife for low class man.
Doctor: 'What are thinking ma, you will never get a chance like this, say ok ma. as my maid also left, now you can see the mess around my house, as i stay lonely here, no one is there to care me.' saying he kept his face sad.
Devika feared a little, 'But sir...'
She again thought for moment, anyway her husband left her and went to dubai, now she stays alone, and most of the time she feel bored in her home, and looking for some spice in her life. Devika inside her. 'Now what I have left with me, my husband left me, i have no child to take care, already acting as wife for a low class men, atleast she can give some space for this lonely man, he also stay lonely like me, and no one is here to keep things proper, and look at this mess around this house, no one is here to clear this mess, why cant i work as maid for him and serve him.', money 10000rs dosent matter for her, but seeing doctor condition,, she decied to work as maid.
Devika: 'Ok Sir, I agree, i will work as maid here, and will do whateever work you say.'
Both Doctor and Raju cant beleive thier eyes, they never thought devika will agree, to work as maid, they cant imagine, a rich high class wife work as maid, that too in a house, where a 50 years old man staying.
Raju acted like he concenred for Devika.
Raju: 'Are you sure Devika, Are you willing to come here.'
Devika saw raju with anger, as he at first encouraged her alogn with doctor, but now he is acting as he is concerned about her.
Doctor: 'Arre, raju she agreed, now why still trying to change her'
Doctor seeing devika, 'I am really happy that you made a correct decision, from tomorrow, you can start coming, lots of work are there ma, i hope you will work to make proper.'
Devika with a smile, 'Ok sir.'
Doctor: 'Thanks ma...'
Doctor: 'Oh... what am i doing, you both came to my house, i didnt gave anything to eat or drink.', saying that he is about to stand and go kitchen.
Devika: 'Sir, It is ok sir, you stay here, i will make coffee for all.', saying that she stood from sofa, 'Can you show me where is kitchen', doctor showed her the direction to kitchen, 'also u can see milk in refrigirator'.
Devika: 'Ok sir', saying that she tucked her saree pallu into her side hips, showing her butter hips, and went to kitchen, both doctor, and raju seeing devika's swaying ass, as she go to kitchen.
inside kitchen, devika was searching for milk bowl, she found many unwashed utensils inside basin, she started washing the milk bowl, and cups, and took milk from refrigator, and put milk in stove, like a obidient maid and waited for getting boiled, meantime doctor also came to kitchen and stadning at door, and watching her hips, she noticed him and smiled at him.
doctor: 'you are angel ma, i got hope in my life again beacause of you...', saying that he came near her and grabbed her smooth hands, devika didnt expect he is touching her without her permission, he holded hands with his and said thanks, and left her, as doctor dont want to rush things in one day, he got more time, slowly he can move the carom to pocket.
[+] 2 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:21 PM