Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika intitated sex chat with Doctor

after raju left her house... her sex thirst increased... she needs sex to calm her... she was mentally distracted for sex... she thought of calling raju and ask him to fuck her... but she feared that his spectic cum will enter her... so she didnt call him... she went to bathroom and removed her yoga pants and panty and insetered her finger into her pussy and tried to materbaute.. she was in bra and fingered her pussy vigrously...
devika: 'ahhhhh.... fuck.... fuck me....', bt she cant cum, as she needs something bigger than her finger to statify her... she need a cock to satify her.... she started crying sitting in bathroom...
devika: 'why i become like this... i need someone to fuck me.. please god...', she cried.
after sometime she consoled, and took bath, and worn her pink silk nighty.
she lied on bed and again brouht her hands to pussy and rubbed over her nighty, she remember the doctor who treated raju, and suggested her this treatment, she remember doctor words, 'if any help you can call me at anytime, here take my visting card', she saw her purse and found doctor's visting card. she decided to ask doctor for solution to overcome her sex thirst. it was night 9pm, she called doctor, with first call he didnt pick the call, again she tried..
doctor: 'Hello.. this is doctor speaking'.
devika: 'Sir... do you remember me.. i devika'.
doctor immidiatley recognized her when he heard the name devika. but he acted like he dont know
doctor: 'devika ? which devika?'
devika: 'Sir... i am devika.. Raju's wife'. she felt akward to get introduce herself by telling another man as her husband.
doctor: 'Ohhh.. Raju.. yes.. now i remember... yes devika... at this you called me ?'
devika was shivering as she was fearing how to tell her problem to doctor,  also a male.
devika: 'Sir I need to talk.'
doctor: 'Ok ma anything serious ? How is Raju ?'
devika: 'Raju is fine sir...'
doctor: 'SO what to want to talk about Raju?'
devika: 'Sir it is not about Raju... it is about me.'
doctor shocked and happy at the same time, that devika came to him for her problem.
doctor: 'Ok tell me ma, how can I help you.'
devika while calling doctor she called with a force, now she got stuck how to start as it is something releated about sex.
doctor: 'devika... what happened ma... why are you not talking ?'
devika: 'Sir... i dont know how to tell.'
doctor: 'Its ok ma... just dont hesitate with doctor, you can tell me.'
devika: 'Ok sir...', devika took a deep breath.
devika: 'Sir, you konw the treatment for Raju. everytime when i have to give medicine i have to use my lips on his, also i want to make him hard as much as possible.'
doctor: 'yes correct, we need to take his spectic sperm... thats how the treatment is like.. as a wife you wont have much problem in that'.
devika: 'yes sir, as raju wife i dont have much problem, but this treatment invlobes lot of softcore seduction like kissing, handjob, as a women i am sexually simiulated after the treatment, and i need a sex to statisy me, but you said it is not safe to have sex with raju, so i cant ask him. please tell me a solution sir'
doctor inside he was happy hearing sex is devika problem.
doctor: 'oh.. sorry for your situation ma... i know how it feels, but nothing can be done, as you cant have sex with Raju at this time, you have to control your sexual urge.' doctor knows devika wont convice for this answer
devika: 'no sir... it is hard for me... also i tried fingering my vagina... but i cant statisfy'.
doctor: 'there is one solution'.
devika: 'please tell sir, i can do watever it is.'
doctor: 'one way you can find any male prostitue and hire one guy and have sex with him, because sex only cures your problem, but as a housewife having sex with unknown male prositute is tuff one, also finding such male prositute is difficult now.'
devika: 'i cant sir, also i cant even think of having sex with other man other than my husband.'
doctor: 'then you have to maturbate.'
devika: 'but sir i already tried doing, and i failed.'
doctor: 'mastebate means, you cant maturbate as it is, you have to think about any male organ, i mean, you can virtually talk about doing sex with someone'.
she shocked.
devika: 'you mean sex chat ?'
doctor: 'yes exactly what i meant, you can masturbate having sex chat with someone'
devika: 'but for having sex chat, where i can find such person.'
doctor: 'if you dont mind, shall i help you ? yes, we both can have sex chat, i will help you to masturbate and quench your sex thirst.'
devika again shocked hearing doctor asking for sex chat openly, but she had no choice, also now she cant go and find anyperson for sex chat,
doctor: 'what are you thinking ma... if you think me bad and not comfortable, sorry ma, i will drop the call.'
devika: 'Sir no sir... there is nothing wrong from your side... i dont know what to say, i nerver had sex chat with my husband, i dont know sir...', doctor can feal fear from devika voice, also he can see devika have no other choice.
doctor: 'dont worry ma.. whatever happen will be between us only ma... i dont tell anyone... also dont think like sex chat, i am doctor, and i am trying to cure you.'
devika: 'ok sir... i agree.'
doctor cant beleive the luck having sex chat with sexy women like devika and that too with her persmission.
devika also cant believe that she is going to have sex chat with someone who is twice as her age.
doctor: 'ok lets start.... will start with a kiss', saying that doctor gave a kiss on his phone speaker 
doctor: 'muuummah'.
devika shokced for little as she hear doctor kissing sound in phone. she dont know how to react.
doctor: "what ma what happend ?, if you are not interested we can drop the call".
devika: 'no sir... dont drop the call'.. devika understood what doctor was expecting.
devika puckered her lips and kissed inturn on the phone receiver with kissing sound
devika: 'ummmmaaaahhh'.
doctor: 'Ahhh feel nice... tell me devika how was my kiss'
devika: 'feel nice..'.
devika feels like she want to increase  the phase of the sex chat, so she decided to take intiate, but still she felt shy as she was doing sex chat with someone whom she met only once, more or like a stranger. so she was little hesitant.
doctor: 'devika, imagine we both are married, you are my wife, and i am your husband'
devika went to shock when doctor asked her to imagine her as his wife. but she liked this roleplay
devika: 'Sir, but, i cant imagine someone other than my husband.'
doctor: 'Just a rolepaly, to make you comfortable ma.'
devika: 'Hmmm.'
doctor: 'what ma, what happened ?'
devika: 'no nothing sir'.
doctor: 'so who are you to me ?'.
devika felt shy telling her as his wife.
devika: 'i am your ..... wife'.
doctor: 'yes... and i am'.
devika: 'your are my husband',
doctor: 'wow... i am returing from hospital to home, and my sweet sexy wife waiting for me, you are in black saree, exposing your sexy white hips with your cute folds behind, and you tie your saree 4 inch below your fleshy deep navel.'
devika: 'Ahhhh... sssh sir... '
doctor: 'no devika dont call me sir, i m your husband now, call me 'darling', 'honey', 'baby' ...'
devika: 'oh... baby, i cant wear saree like this, 4 inch below navel, that is too much'.
doctor: 'but for me you can wear'.
devika: 'ok my babay'
doctor: 'sweet darling, you are wearing sleveless blouse with backless'.
devika: 'i am so hot wife waiting for horny husband'.
doctor: 'yes.. hot and sexy curvy wife'.
devika: 'ssshhh..'
doctor: 'you are at kitchen washing utensils, meantime i came home, as door is opened, you didnt notice i am coming, i directly came to kitchen, and watching you washing utensils from kitchen enterance, u have to tuck ur pallu, and ur hips are exposed and your hot sturcture is temmptaing for me, your ass is very sexy and jiggling in tightly wrapped saree as you wash utensils'.
devika: 'ohhh, is it my structure is temptaing for you'.
doctor: 'yess... you are definetly hot for fucking', doctor lose his control and said 'fucking', but he didnt tell anything and waited for devika reaction, devika was slient for sometime hearing the fucking. but she understood using dirty words are important for sex chat, also she is the one who requested doctor for a sex chat, so she didnt tell anything and she also decided to join the dirty words club with doctor
devika: 'ohhh ...really... my sweet husband thinking about having sex with me'.
doctor: 'yes... having sex with wife and statisfy her, is a husband primary duty'.
devika thougth for a moment about her actual husband,

[+] 1 user Likes prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 13-05-2021, 07:14 PM