Adultery Soumya: Dream of everybody II
Chapter  13, Part 1.

Soumya and Geeta-

Soumya-

Soumya was getting really overwhelming feeling from the treatments of those rough and filthy persons. Several weeks ego she had not any idea about this type of raw and kinky sexual acts. 

She had only romantic visions of filmy heroes and heroines doing romantic scenes in the movies. Though observing those filmy scenes made her pussy started to get wet and tingy.  She could not understand what was happening, but her girly mind got that those things happening in her mind and body, were somehow naughty. 

So she did not disclosed those happening things to her family or any close relative. Those are her utmost personal memories. Onward those moments she also was getting wet seeing handsome boys and have had many wet dreams. But those boys of her age or little bit senior, were just idiots and  less interested in girly business, only interested in games and computer. Boring nerds.  

But at the same time lecherous gaze from low class men stuck on her like glue, not only that those leering eyes were just devouring her ripe and full breasts , those jerking ass cheeks , dancing globes also getting due attentions. And she was enjoying those those attentions and her body was getting more tingy. Her wet dreams were getting filled up with more and more of those dirty low class persons instead of filmy heroes. And those were making unanswered questions in her mind. Was she alone having these perverted dreams and thoughts?  

Those unanswered questions were answered by a person, not a very aged and knowledgeable person , but a person at the same age of her. Who ?

Who else, none but Geeta.   

Geeta-   

Geeta was not same innocent as Soumya when they first meet . In same class as class mate, they had seen each other and talk about routine and study maters, but after a quite spell, they were attracted to each other as birds of same feathers. Soon they knew themselves well to discuss more intimate topics and spilled the beans together. Actually not beans but pussy we could say.

One day, when they were walking together through a different route, after the class was over for the day,  they saw a group of labourers was seating on a bench at a roadside tea stall. Those men were not drinking tea only, but drinking the beauty of women passing by, and passing out lewd, obscene comments . When they were passing them , their lady ears were become highly attentive,
and what they heard, were made their chicks red, and ears burning.

Hey.... see those two Mals. So sexy dame, Ohh what a sets of boobs, wish have had them and just squeezed out and ate whole.and many more nasty dirty opinions came out. 

For few minutes they became speechless, dumbstruck ed we can say but with trembling legs they had crossed the stretch.
with a husky voice they both broke out.....

Weeee... Issshhhh.... you heard that, so dirty , so vulgar they were. But before Soumya uttered anything more Geeta told , ohh god they were so hot, Issshhh.... wish myself among them offering my breasts to be devoured properly.  

What ? What are you talking about,Geeta ?  They are savage , brute people. How you could stand them? Soumya asked , though her pussy was also getting wet hearing those dirty words but unable say out her inner feelings.

Geeta-  So what? they were dirty , ugly, brute but not nerds you know. I am totally annoyed and dis interested about goody goody boys, you know. They were good for nothing. Can not even press woman's breasts properly. only those low class men know how to use women's body properly.

Soumya- What ? what are you talking about dear? have you any idea what nasty things you are talking about?
and how do you knew about that ? 

Then Geeta told, yaha I know whats and why and how and that would be a long long story.
Tell me na... uttered Soumya.
But you would think I am a perverted, nasty girl, and would stop talking to me, though you are my best friend in the class.

Arrrey.... no.. no.. not like that, actually frankly speaking, I  also think like that but afraid to disclose it. Their looks and gaze on my boobs and ass make me tingling all over Soumya uttered with a shaky voice and with red face.

Ohh... Sali... you are also a hidden heroine. hidden slut. Well... Come on... make a hand shake.... we are in same boat my dear.

Ok. So no more shame between us, now tell the story.

Now the sexy  tales from Geeta.

That would be in Part B..

Incidents of Soumya and Geeta's current collage life also be given in between.
Stay tuned friends.
[+] 3 users Like blackdesk's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 06-02-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by prashanthi - 09-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 11-03-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 17-03-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 27-03-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by pedapandu - 27-03-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 09-04-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by Sush44 - 11-04-2021, 03:28 AM