Adultery Neighbour Aunty
Part3 Honeymoon with Usha aunty for 3days

After few weeks Usha called me and said their family is going for a marriage in native place for 3days.

Me- Usha, this is the chance for us to fuck, u make some excuse do not go for marriage but send others

Usha - ok lover I will try

Me- no darling u should succeed in it. I will take u to surprise trip.

She said ok.

Finally the D-Day arrived. She some how convinced her family as her aunt is in hospital she needs to go there.
They agreed and went to marriage. Usha called me and informed this great news to me.

I know she will do that. So I planned to take her to 3days honeymoon. I arranged my friends farm house  for it some 50km from my place.

I told my family that I am going to friends place for 3days to celebrate his birthday and small trip. They agreed

I reached the farm house@10 got it cleaned. Prepared it well for our stay.

I asked her to pack some sexy sarees and inners and get ready by evening 4pm. I message her to come near shopping mall as we need to purchase some clothes.

I took her to a new shop so that no one knows us. We entered and the shopkeeper asked mam how I can help you. I answered we need a designer saree and he made us to sit and started showing sarees and we were selecting and I said usha I think this red saree will look amazing on you.

She was shocked and looked at my face to which I winked. She smiled and said you are so naughty and I again asked her what you think.

She was quiet but for my help shopkeeper said mam sir is saying right. This saree will suit you your friends choice is too good mam please try this once.

Usha aunt was smiling and shocked I winked my eye shopkeeper saw me winking my eye at her and he misunderstood us as young lovers so as a special service he came very close to us and said mam why don’t you try this in our special trail room and sir can accompany you.

I was in seventh heaven. He showed us the way. It was separate trial room. He was with us he opened the door and said mam these are some more saree in red color, try them out and then while leaving he said you can take your time and smiled.

We both were blushing like newlywed couple leaving for honeymoon and we entered the trail room. She said know what to do how I should change in front of you. I said  it’s okay leave the trail first .

I want something now.
She said what you want

I removed her saree pallu pressed her big boobs and kissed her deep navel. I held her face kissed cheeks, lips for 2minutes.

Usha aunt told me to stop it is not safe place. I told ok, don’t worry I am going out now. I came out and after some time she also came out in new saree. She asked how I am looking.

The saree was transparent she was looking awesome, her tummy deep navel was visible I put my hand on my heart and said aunt you are very sexy. I wish I can hug you and kiss you now itself. You are looking like angel . 

She said good lover lets finalize this saree. I said yes but aunt I wish I could hug you now in this saree and she smiled and said ok come inside and hug me.

We entered the room again and I hugged her very tightly and I whispered in her ear aunt you don’t know how beautiful you are and I kissed on her neck.

She said raj even I love you and she put her hand on my head. I put my lips on her neck and again kissed her.

I had already purchased some clothes for me and some sexy bra panty lingerie type to her.
I had also purchased some essential items, food fruits flowers for this 3days.

We went to hotel @7 pm had dinner and travelled by car to farm house.
It is situated in centre of the farm with no house nearby.

Usha aunt was tired and said i am going to take shower nd need to try all my clothes also. I said ok and went to my room to use the golden opportunity.

I also took bath and decorated the room with flowers and placed a cake. I was waiting for her to come now. My heart was beating like the rail engine.

Finally aunt came and she was shocked to see the surprised.

She hugged me , kissed me on my forehead and said thanks raj for such a wonderful surprise. We cut the cake in my mind was to put the cake on her fair body , on her boobs which were awesome with brown nipples and to eat cake from those boobs.

I wish I could have put the cake on her pussy and ass and the eat with the taste of love juice but it was normal birthday celebration but real bomb was still not exploded.

After that I handed over the gift to her and I knew it today could be the worst day of my life or it could be the best day no middle way.

Me : aunt it’s been months now that I am in deep love with you and I am not able to concentrate on anything .Every time every second it’s your face , body your voice is in front of me . It’s like I am under some hallucination. I just can’t think anything beyond you .I wanted to tell you this but I was afraid.

I love you from the core of my heart and will do that for my whole life and I want u for my lifetime.

She was taking my eyes was fixed on her face and boobs.

She said what you want from me? Say it

I told I want to marry u & make u my wife enjoy with you forever.

She was feeling shy. No raj I am already married. I don't want this.
But I will remain with you forever.

If you want just place sindoor on my forehead make me your wife.

I did same thing and said form now on your are my wife and me ur young hubby forever

I kissed her forehead more and said you are truly great aunt.

Today is our first night let's enjoy this special night. I held her and took her to bedroom.

She came with a glass of milk and gave it to me. 
I drank half glass milk and it to her she drank remaining milk.

Later She touched my foot and took blessings from me.

I told no need to touch my feet dear, ur place is in my heart. I pulled her up hugged her curvy body tightly.

I turned on Night bulb.i slowly roamed my hands on her back and pressed her huge buttocks. She moaned aaaaahhhh! raj I could clearly see the love for me in her eyes.
She freed from my hug and started to move.

I went close to her hugged her kissed her face,cheeks. At last I kissed her on her lips. She opened her mouth and without uttering anything just smooching each other. My hands were on the her's back.

Slowly I move my hand on her ass and start pressing it. It was so soft. It was an amazing feeling.

I was smooching her soft lips now and she was now biting my lips. She was moaning loudly now.

I slid her saree pallu pressed,kissed her milk boobs. Then I removed her full saree from her body. After that I opened her blouse too. We were not talking but passionately smooching each other and in the mean while I removed her petticoat.

She was only in her bra and panty. She was looking mind blowing. Her bra was silk red color with net and red color thongs which was very small to cover her.

She ealized that she is seminude by now. I removed my clothes also and I just stayed in inners

After that I told her to stand up. Then I start sucking on the her neck.
Her hand was in my hair and she was breathing hard. I have start sucking.cleavage.

She said raj I love you please make love to me and make me yours today.

I removed her  bra too. She was bit shy but was exited also.

I took her left boob in my mouth.

She stood in front of me in just Panty and that panty was itself not too much to cover her. I remove her thongs. I want to see her nude . She was shining like young bride.

Her vagina was clean shaved and was wet by this time.

She came closer to me and said “you made your wife naked but when you will be naked with that she removed my inners”

My dick was fully erected. She saw this and says not bad. This is grown much and winked at me. I said its 7 inches 2.5" thick she said it’s perfect for me raj. Now talk less and show your love. This is our suhag raat (Honeymoon night) not talk night. I smiled.

I laid her on the bed and start kissing on her entire body.

First I lick her huge boobs. It was very soft. I am getting mad and I have start biting on her boobs. My love bites are clearly visible on her boobs around her nipples I bit both nipples and sucked her milky boobs. She was also enjoying it.

She told me to bite them more. So I continue to bite on her body.
Then I slowly suck on her tummy. She is playing with my hairs.

I put finger around her navel and circled it. She started to moan for my manly touch. I held her waist and kissed her deep round navel.
This was my favourite part.
I poured some honey into her navel and sucked it nicely for 2minutes.

I came to her lower body, I put my finger on her pussy and found that it was totally wet. I start rubbing her pussy with my fingers

She was enjoying all this action from me , in between she use to say raj i love u . Then I moved bit lower and for the I saw her chut (pussy) so closely. It was neatly shaved as Last time it was hairy pussy. I asked her when did she shave it.  She told today morning, she shaved pussy  for me.

I liked it very much, parted her pussy lips and played with clits. I inserted my finger into her pussy, started to move to and fro slowly. She was enjoying it. I start lick her juicy pussy .I licked for almost 10 minutes and suddenly I could feel that she was becoming stronger and her body was rigid. She was jumping on my mouth.

She says suck it baby. Till today no one has licked me. It’s you only you who showed me the fun of being licked. Yes raj, I want more from you.

It was becoming difficult for me to control so put my hand over her tummy to stop her from jumping and I start biting her outer lips. She was crying in pain.

She forgot the whole world suddenly and said raj come on make my pussy cool. It is burninging for you. Now please make love to me dear. Listening all these words make me more aggressive in my actions and inserted my fingers also in her chut.

I was out of breath by continuous licking. I put all forcee on her  pussy and felt some juices on my mouth.it was such a great Taste . She becomes silent for some time and her grip got loose too. I also lied on top of her stomach.

Usha- raj. I never felt this much happiness earlier. From where you all this thing.

Me- it’s my love for you . We both were nude and talking to each other I was caressing her boobs .

For 5 minutes we just talked then she sat on the floor and took my dick in her hand.  My dick rise to max 7" and became rigid. She ran her fingers on my entire dick length and pressed it slowly.

I started to enjoy her play. She rolled my foreskin back and kissed my dick head .
There was some precum and sucked it nicely.
She played with my dick and balls for few seconds.she start to give kisses to my dick head and sucked only few inches

Next she took my entire dick into her warm mouth slowly.
Within seconds she was sucking it like a whore by gulping my entire dick.

Usha- raj put it full in my mouth. I stood in and I took her head in my hands and started mouth fucking her vigorously.

She was doing it like a professional. She was pressing my ass and in between she used to take my lund out and licks my balls and ass. I was about to come and told her I can’t control. She said come inside my mouth raj, if you can drink all my juices then I can also.

After 5min I was about to cum, I came in her mouth and she took all my juice in her mouth. She showed my cum in her mouth and gulped it fully. Some of my cum was on her lips which she wiped with her tongue. We both have already cum once. 
It was more than a Wedding night. We both were aggressive.
We took rest for 5min

I was sitting on bed and she start licking my dick.

Then she said raja now I cannot control it anymore please do it now 
I teasing asked tell.me properly what u want?
She says raj now please put your big dick in my pussy and fuck me

After hearing this, I was excited and said what’s going on. Ok dear I will not make u wait any long. Come now sleep on bed.
Again I kissed her entire face and sucked her hot lips for 2min.
Next I kissed sucked her big boobs and kissed her soft tummy, navel.

She slept on bed widening her both legs.I went in between her legs and rubbed my hard dick on her pussy. I was teasing her. She was enjoying it closing her eyes moaned softly. 
I told her to open her eyes and asked to look into my eyes while I penetrate her pussy.

I inserted my dick into her pussy only half went in. Then I gave 2 hard thrust
My entire dick was inside her pussy in just two stroke. 

She aid oops raj not so fast.

I told her that you want to be fucked and not painful that’s not possible and with saying this I lifted her in my lap.

She was in air and her legs were around my waist. My dick was in her pussy. I am not letting setbacks so I put her on the bed and put her legs on my shoulders. Now my dick was in perfect position.

Then I began to stroke faster. She was taking fun with every stroke and she was making me excited by saying dear fast. More fast.

I was also lost and forcing my dick in her pussy like an iron rod.

After being in same position for a while, Usha aunt put me on the bed and she came over me in on the top position. She was thrusting her chut (pussy) over my lund (dick) and I was pressing her boobs.

After some time I said usha I am about to come. She said yeas my darling I am also. Come inside my pussy only. It will calm down  with your Juice only .

I put her in classic missionary position and started giving hard strokes. My dick was reaching sooo deep in her pussy, it was hitting her g-spot for every thrust, she moaned loudly and said oohhh raj I am cumming. She came on my dick.

Then I gave her 5thrusts, I came deep inside her pussy.  I came in huge quantity giving 6globs of thick semen into her womb.It was so much that her chut (pussy) was dripping with my juices on to the bed.

I stayed on top of her body with my dick in her pussy for 2minutes until my dick softens.
Then I kissed her lips and slept next to her. I told I enjoyed it very much today 

Raj- darling usha, did you enjoy your first night with your new hubby? how was it?

Usha- oooohhh raj it was great fuck of my life, first you enjoyed my every inch of my body, oral sex and ultimately the great sex which lasted for more than an hour.

I enjoyed it greatly. This is my best night inmy life.

We cuddled each other kissed our lips. We saw wet patch on the bedsheet bcz our cum juices

Usha- oh raj, you came soooo much in my pussy. This is my old hubby's one week load
This semen can make atleast 10 women pregnant 

Raj- now I want to make you pregnant first, come lets start second round

Usha- you know I can't get pregnant as I had operation.
If had met u earlier, definitely I would have become pregnant with your manly seed and given birth to our love kid

She took my lund in her mouth to clean it up. She licked all the juices.
 It was already three hours since we started fucking, we both were tired.

We did not realize when asleep. 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 28-09-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by utkrusta - 29-09-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Decentcouple151 - 27-12-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Saikarthik - 27-12-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by garaju1977 - 31-03-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 07:46 PM