Actress Fantasy
“May I come in, Sir?” The girl said from the door.

It’s a bit unfair to call her a girl, she was a gorgeous angel and her classmates did treat her like a goddess. She had a fair complexion that made her immediately popular in India where fairness is worshipped. Her features were soft and delicate, beautiful plump lips, big innocent eyes and high cheekbones that spoke of her distinguished ancestry. Her dark hair was coloured with golden brown highlights right now but she changed it often. All in all she was filmstar material and she thought so, too. That’s why she was here.

She was wearing a simple white shirt tied just below her breasts. It was open at the neck and showed her skimpy black tube top. Her skirt was a form-fitting cotton micromini that covered her ass but stopped two inches below her ass, leaving her long, shapely legs bare to be admired. She was wearing 6” stilettos which added to the effect of long, endless legs.

The man behind the desk looked up. His eyes showed his interest clearly as he checked her out slowly, from head to toe and then went back for a return journey. She looked delicious and his eyes said that he was intrigued.

“Yes, please come in.” He said.

“Hi Sir, I am, Tara, Tara Sutaria.” The angel said “I saw your ad on the uni’s website. You are making a web series, you said?”

She looked around. The room was not very impressive as a studio, but then it was not really a studio, it was an old office, left by a professor who had moved into a bigger and better one across the campus. No other professor had accepted it as an office even on a temporary basis after that. There was a desk with an old executive chair and two visitor chairs. In another corner there were two old sofa’s one three-seat long sofa, and one sofa chair. An old glass coffee table with multiple cup stains on it was doing an insufficient job of marking the corner as a conference area.

But Tara was not discouraged. She thought it had charm and promise. To her the main attraction of the room was the camera standing on a tripod near the coffee table with a light on each side. The camera was a small DSLR and the lights were small portable LED lights, but still they lent the room an air of a film shoot. Add to that the mature men sitting behind the desk with the look of intelligence and creativity about him and you had a perfect setup for an audition where girls would do their best to impress the director.

“Hi Tara, nice to meet you. Come, take a seat.” He said “I am Sumer Malhotra. I am a mature student as you can probably see. I am doing M.Sc. in Film and TV Production. I gave the ad for the project I am making for my third year final dissertation project.”

“That’s wonderful, Sir.” Tara said “I am so excited. I always wanted to be an actress. I am a student of B.A. Drama here. This is my first year. I would love to be a part of your project. I mean, if you find me suitable.”

“I am not sure about that, Tara, but that’s why we do auditions, isn’t it?” Sumer smiled “Let’s try and find out if you would fit the project. Did you read the treatment I emailed you?”

“Yes, Sir. But I am still a bit confused, is it a documentary or is it a story?” Tara asked.

“To tell you the truth, I wanted to make this as a documentary but I would not get ethics approval for that because of the subject matter, so I wrote a script to fictionalise it. That way I can cover my subject and still tell the story that I want to tell.”

“Oh, that is clever.” Tara smiled.
Sumer liked her. She was not only smoking hot, but also young and easygoing. He thought about how to treat her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 10:08 AM
RE: Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Actress Fantasy - by ramyahyd83 - 07-05-2021, 10:13 AM