Adultery Encounters of My Nymphomaniac, Geeta Chachi
Chapter 5.
Geeta Chachi the Boozer (Alcoholic). My Luck shined.

Knock Knock "Kaun hai" ("who is it") Geeta Chachi asked in a tired voice. "Main Hoon Rocky" ("It's me Rocky") I replied, she told me to wait for a while, I waited, with a Hard cock as I was recollecting all what I had just seen. I understood that she was cleaning herself or freshening up after that Hard fuck session. She opened the door in a few minutes. She had worn her Saree back. Washed her sweaty and Cumshotted face. And I could also smell a good aroma, coming from the Talcum Powder that she might have just applied on her sweaty body after that Nasty fuck. Geeta Chachi asked me that how come I was so early from college, I told her the reason why I came early. Because we were left early from the college due to exams preparation, as I had mentioned in the earlier chapter. So she told me to freshen up and have my lunch and quickly get to studying. I obeyed her. I went to the Bathroom I found out her black dirty, soiled Panty, it was wet near the pussy area, "Oooooooh man" my day was superb till now, I got to see Geeta Chachi getting Fucked by a stranger, and now I have her soiled wet Panty, I immediately kept her underwear on my face and recollecting all what I had seen, I had a good hard shag with a heavy cumflow. But I wanted more and more of this woman, Geeta Chachi. Man what a whore she had become. I was becoming mad and more perverted towards her. I wished that someone fucks her in front of me while I watch and Stroke my cock and cum on her. But that was an impossible dream wish. So I freshened up, had My lunch, and started to study, but my all thoughts were still stuck on Geeta Chachi's fucking and her soiled wet Panty. Then I went to my classes in the evening, while Geeta Chachi went to her shop. There was a Wine Shop closer to Geeta Chachi's shop, while returning from the classes I saw Geeta Chachi standing near that shop, as I came closer to her she started going back to her shop, she didn't notice me. I too spent some time with my friends in a nearby playground. And it was about 10.00 pm, the shop was about to close and I started back for Home (temporary home at Geeta Chachi's house). I could again see Geeta Chachi with her Middle aged Fucker she was talking to him near her shop. That man gave her A cover with something hard inside that packet. She took it and put it in her handbag. Then she started walking towards Home. Like a daily routine almost every man in that vicinity was lustily watching Geeta Chachi in her low waist Saree and Her round Ass movements as she walked. So she went home I went too after sometime. I went Home, where she was cooking. I went in the kitchen. That night she was wearing a different kind of a nighty, a strapped Sleeveless nighty with an overcoat kind. She wore that overcoat because I was going to be staying with her. I could see her Panty-line in that  white Satin Nighty. I asked her about how she was feeling as she had told me that she was unwell earlier in the morning. She told me that she had a good rest in the afternoon and she was fine. Only I knew what rest she had taken. So we had our dinner and I Went back to study in the living room. While she was watching Tv in her bedroom, she was watching some songs I they were some item numbers and hot songs on the music channels, I could hear them from the living room. So after an hour or so I was getting ready to sleep. I switched off the lights took my blanket and pillow, and lied down on the Sofa. Then what happens, I can hear the Door screeching, then the same old technique. pretend to be asleep. Geeta Chachi came near the sofa, Having the confirmation that I had slept, she went into the kitchen. I could hear the sound of Glass as she was removing from the Rack and keeping it. I was curious why she is removing glass at this hour. To my Amazement and shock. She removed A Whiskey bottle from her handbag, I could see that because her handbag was kept on the table in the living room. With my very little open eyes I could see that, it was the same Covered packet which was given by her Fucker. "Oh my God This woman is gonna Booze." I thought to myself  "What all more similar habbits she has?" I thought. She was very new to drinking. I am saying this because what happened that night is a clear proof that she was an amateur in drinking. I waited and waited and waited. For almost two hours. She was talking over the phone to that Middle aged Fucker and was drinking. The more pegs she had the more her voice became slurry. In between her finished pegs she was coming to take water from the fridge. After a long wait the noises of her speaking and glass being kept stopped. I muttered courage and got up slowly and went near her bedroom. Oh Yesssss she had not locked the door of the bedroom. I opened the door slightly without making any noise. I could see her lying on the bed with both her arms opened and in deep intoxication. The overcoat was removed, her smooth sexy Armpits view was enough to make my cock Hard. Her legs were spread but covered by her Satin Nighty. I dared a little more.  I opened the door fully. There was no movement of Geeta Chachi. I went towards her, touched her feet and tried waking her up, still no movement. That made me to dare more. I lowered my shorts and removed my Cock and started jerking in front of her. Wow man I was standing Naked in front of the Whore Geeta Chachi. It was a great feeling. After a few jerks I put my shorts back and tried waking her up to make sure that she was fully sloshed and blacked out. Then again I removed my Shorts. I lied down next to her and Went near her Armpits and had a good sniff, "Oooooooh" the smell of sweat and Talcum powder mixed made me mad I sniffed her armpits like a mad man. I was going bonkers. I took my face near her face I could feel her breathing out on my face. I Kissed her lips first only from above but after a few minutes I Went in. My lips went inside Geeta Chachi's inner lips. Man I was Smooching Geeta Chachi. I started Jerking Harder. I wanted to Fuck her then and there but didn't have that Courage and I felt she would wake up. So I decided to play with her body. I started to slide her nighty up soon got till the thighs. Still no movement of Geeta Chachi, then I slided it more and there it was. I could see her Nude pussy right in front of me. I quickly touched her Pussy.  "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" and instant current shock I got. I placed my palm on her pussy and started jerking off. I was going insane. I dared more I folded her knees upward so that her pussy and ass were visible 

So I folded her legs like that. Obviously the Nighty was there but this was the position. I smelt her ass and gave her a nice Pussy lick and a Rimjob. Geeta Chachi was so intoxicated and Sloshed out that she didn't even realised what was going on. I was tasting her pussy juices and smelling her Ass also licking it. I was at my perverted Best. My cock was Hard like a hot Iron Rod. I kept my Mouth on Geeta Chachi's Pussy and Jerked off Vigorously. After a Few strokings I cummed near her on the bed. I waited for a while and again started Smelling her Armpits, and started Jerking off my Cock was Hurting and paining, but mind still wanted more so after a lot of Strokings I cummed again and went back to sleep fully Exhausted.
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 1 user Likes The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Encounters of My Nymphomaniac, Geeta Chachi - by The_RockyRanilover - 06-05-2021, 02:57 AM