Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
After 15 minutes of bumpy ride we arrived at our destination, a medium sized house decorated with flowers. A lot of people busy with some activity or other.

Seeing my mother I saw a middle age lady older than her came out of the main door of the house, "Arey Hema, come...come...how was the journey? Is this your son? He's grown up so much, taller than you Hema." she said welcoming us.

"This is your aunty, she's my cousin sister." mom introduced me to her.

"Namaste" I said with folded hands.

"Wow...Hema he's not forgotten to pay respects to elders na" she said smiling at my mom, taking her suitcase from her and me led us through the crowd of relatives to first floor where only one room was built with attached toilet. A small terrace surrounding that room.

"This your room for bathing and sleeping, just a mat and two pillows only I can manage, please do bear the discomfort Hema." Aunt said unlocking the door and showed us the room.

Very small room with only one window, and a door which is the toilet door other than the maindoor to the terrace. A mat was rolled and kept leaning on the wall near the toilet door, only one foldable chair on which two pillows were kept.

"We can adjust don't worry...sister." Mom said smiling.

"Now you should take care of your hero" Aunt said to my mom looking at me smiling and went away.

Closing the door she left my mother Hemalatha and me alone in that small room. Being summer I guessed there will be load shedding for longer duration of time, in our Indian villages. Meanwhile I saw my mom sitting on the floor with her suitcase open, selecting what saree and blouse she should wear, and the petticoat, bra.

"Will you have bath or shall I go first?" my mother asked me.

"You go first and have your bath." I said, thinking aloud in my mind...if any hole I find in the bathroom door, I can peep on you Hema, my darling sexy mother...I can shag slowly.

"Ok...then I shall go now" my mom said.

"Shall I go out?" I asked my mother.

"Your wish...if you want to stay back, stay in the room." she replied.

Getting up with her towel and soap, along with toothpaste and brush, she opened the bathroom door and went inside. In our villages the bathroom doors are made of wooden frames and tin sheets nailed to those frames. The doors generally do not cover the entire opening, some gap is left at the top and bottom, in fact those types of doors are best for peeping and shagging.

I heard my mother Hema humming some tune softly, she's got very sweet pleasant voice. I heard the tap water running suddenly, now I was unable to hear mom humming. I knelt near the door and bent down to peep on my mother, I could see mom standing at the opposite of the door...standing just in her petticoat and blouse, unhooking the blouse. She was facing the door.

Kneeling and bending like this to peek at the bottom of the door was very uncomfortable for me, so I decided to lie down on the floor fully on my belly and peep.

Quickly I changed my dress to lungi, without any inners, so that my cock will be free...retained the same t-shirt what I wore last night. Without making any sound slowly I lied down on my stomach on the floor, peeping inside the bathroom.

My mother Hemalatha was untying her petticoat, lowering it she lifted one leg after another, came out of the petticoat.

Mother was completely naked.

Hemaltha, sexy mother of mine.

Hema's clean shaven cunt, I saw. Just below at the junction of her fleshy thighs I was able to her outer cunt lips, slightly puffy. My mouth watered...eager to lick my mom Hema's cunt, I want to taste her cunt juice.

Hema's medium size breasts, firm and taut. As she raised both her arms to untie the hair rolled it as a bun behind her head, I saw my mom's armpits exposed, it's hairy. No wonder my mother has a very heady musky aroma when she sweats in her underarms.

I feasted my eyes watching mom completely naked.

I got an ercetion, my cock throbbing inside the lungi. I adjusted the cock in such a way, it touches my belly, as am lying down on my stomach the cock gets compressed between the floor and me. As I can peep lying on the floor peeping on my mother Hema, I can move slowly my midriff in slow motion as if am fucking the floor...in fact I can the feeling as if am entering my sexy mother Hema's cunt.

There was a small plastic stool in the bathroom to sit and bathe. My mother Hemalatha sat on the stool, but problem is she sat facing the tap and the bucket. Her back is to the door.

All I can clearly see is my mom's lovely fleshy buttocks from back.

Bad luck. 

After that marriage incident I started peeping on my mom Hemalatha a lot at home as and when I get the privacy and shag slowly...best uninterrupted view I get to watch is when my mother bends and works at home, sweeping the floor or cutting vegetables while she's seated on the floor. Even when washing clothes, superb sexy view I get to watch and shag. Sometimes afternoons mom takes siesta, I stand behind the doorway...watching my mom Hemalatha...my 17 years old cock gets into heated erection...then I shag.

Then one day when I returned from my school I saw a dark skinned man at home talking with my mother. I guessed he must be around my mom's age.

"Hey do you recognize him?" my mother Hemalatha asked him.

"Latha is this your son? I saw him about 7 years ago...he was then just 10...now he's a grown up Latha" he said addressing my mother by her name with familiarity.

"Hey meet this uncle...he was our neighbor when you were just 10...later we shifted our house" she said introducing this man to me. "What you like to have Jai? Coffee or Tea?" turning to him she asked him.

"Latha anything you give I love to drink" he said smiling at my mom.

"Go and have a wash...change your clothes" mom turned towards me and said with a soft smile.

"Okay uncle I shall go and have a wash" saying I got up and into next room closed the door but not full...very small gap I left so that I can at least hear what they must be talking.

"Jai how's your wife and kids?" mom asked.

"You know about my wife...she's added so much weight...so fat she is...constantly fighting and nagging me" I heard his reply.

"Yes...I know...those days I could hear the noise of her fighting you...the window of your house was hardly 3 or 4 feet only away from my window..." my mom Hemalatha said laughing softly at Jai.

"Latha, I know why your laughing?" heard him say.

"Why? Tell me now" mom said.

The way my mom was talking to him by smiling and laughing...there seems to be some familiarity between them.

"No...you tell me Latha" he said.

"You used to stand behind your window curtain and peep into my house window...right?" mom asked.

"Hey...Latha you know that is it?" he asked in an astonished tone as my mom got up to go to the kitchen.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-05-2021, 08:07 PM