Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Opened my eyes and saw the clock, it was 5:30 already, vini was in bathroom already and i was covered in razai, got up and knocked the bathroom door, it was open, so went in and saw vini in shower, just walked to her and hugged her and had a deep smooch, she said mom knocked the door, so put a blanket over you and scrambled my bed and opened the door. vini said we need to be more careful early in the mornings. i said ok and by the time i was ready to take shower vini had already finished it as it was friday early morning pooja at home. We didn't get any chance. Finally i took bath and came out, my jeans, tees and jockey were on my bed, vini had kept it there left for doing pooja. I wore my dress and came out calling mom for coffee, mom said make it for yourself. i reluctantly entered kitchen and started making coffee, kitchen window was open and the early morning cool breeze was inviting. i left kitchen and immediately started towards park, wanted to do my yoga there, so carried my yoga mat and reached park. Found a good place and spread my yoga mat and was doing yoga. my concentration was still hovering over getting up late and suddenly i saw a pair of legs, beautiful but with some marks on it and realised it was roopa's legs, lifted my head and yes she was there. i said to myself, first it was beginning of dry day and then saw her early in the morning, so it will be a bad day and without completing my yoga, left the place. went straight to room and lay down on bed. after sometime vini came with coffee as she had finished pooja. We both drank coffee while she was sitting on my laps, then she showed me jasmine flower band and she wanted me to put it in her hairs. i took one of her hair clip and put the flower band in between and tried to put the clip to her hair, it was falling off, so vini helped me in putting the flowers on her head. She gave a peck on my lips and whispered i love you. i kissed her back and love you too. with jasmine flowers at the back of her head, she looked more lovely and i kept admiring her hairs. She went back to kitchen to help mom prepare breakfast.

After sometime Vini came back with breakfast, it was pulihora, just loved the smell of it. locked the door asap and pulled my jeans and jockey down and i sat on chair, vini also removed her pyjama and came and sat on reddy with her panty on, i before starting breakfast turned her towards her towards me and started biting her lips. vini put pulihora in her mouth and started feeding me from it, my eyes lit up and kissed vini on cheeks and said it tastes out of this world, this is the best pulihora i have ever had. We both started eating out of each others mouth. while eating, vini got up and started kissing reddy, he became very straight and rock hard, then she loosened her panty from back, but was covering her pussy and she came and placed reddy on her asshole and sat on my laps. I was shocked and asked her, you said not till monday and what happened now. So she said, just remembered yesterday's hugging from back and it felt very nice and akka is coming so probably cant get to feel it till she goes back so didn't want to miss this chance. Reddy's tip was touching vini's backhole and it felt nice. I asked her can i push it inside, she hit on my head and said no, that is the wrong hole. I said still it feels so good with him. She bent her head in shyness and i understood that i will get a chance for it also. We both finished breakfast, went to bathroom and washed our hands. Vini had pulled up her panty now, but reddy was in no mood to listen to anything, vini saw it and started laughing seeing me like that. she adjusted her top and started stroking him with hands, i pushed her head down towards reddy, and she readily kissed the tip of reddy and slowly started swallowing him. She stroked reddy with hands and was also licking and sucking him. i came early and she without wasting even a drop cleaned reddy dry. Now it was my turn and i started licking her pussy over her panties, she inserted her finger while i was licking and biting, she pushed my head closer to her finger and asked me to suck that place harder, i following her orders started pushing her panty over the hole and started tongue roll over it, she let out a moan aaaaaaaaaaah.... keep doing it keshoo and in no time she released her juices, i removed her panty and started smelling it, and asked her to give me her juice from her fingers. Vini started collecting her juices from fingers and i sucked it dry. Oh it was pure nector, felt very good after drinking it. She pushed me out and cleaned herself. I was almost clean but still put some water and cleaned reddy dry. Vini gave a goodbye kiss and i left for college.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 04:07 AM