Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I told vini that even i love her touches. i again told her that i want to buy dresses for her, so she said even she wanted but is yet to decide what types she needs, so i suggested jeans and tops, she said nope, i already have it and i dont like jeans and tops because everyone stares at my boobs and ass and i dont want such attention. so what next i asked. she said donno, she has lots of salwars already which will last for another full year. finally she asked me what other than jeans did you think of. so i suggested pavadai davani, and gaghra cholis. She got all exicited. Vini suggested that we take akka and also buy her a dress and i can also hop along and no one will notice. we agreed to this plan. Mom called vini, vini went out and came after 5 mins, mom wanted to take vini to neighbour aunt's place as they were having some pooja at their place. Vini urgently changed her clothes and left after giving a bye kiss. Now i was all alone in the room, suddenly the board sign i had read in afternoon flashed. i took out the bike and headed straight towards it.

I was back home by 8, mom and vini had returned and were preparing dinner, thought for some time and then went to dad and asked for a computer. dad said why suddenly you need computer, so i told him that for exams there will be lots more question papers and if teacher misses any subject then it can be covered by using system. He agreed and pulled out 6k from almirah and gave me and told, this is all i have for now, will it do. I was happy and said yes dad, thank you. took today's news paper and searched for 2nd hand computer dealers, found one nearby and he said it will cost 5k, told him will meet tomorrow after college and check the system. after dinner i went straight to the room and waiting for vini to come so that i can tell her the same. Vini came after sometime and directly unzipped my jeans and pulled out reddy and kissed him. she said missed you in the evening da. This time i wanted to try something different so asked vini to remove her top, she just raised her hand and i removed her top. her boobs had become red and lovebites were clearly visible. i removed bra using both the hands, and she started giggling, i said i need more practice. then pushed her pyjama down and pushed reddy between her boobs and pressed her boobs so that reddy gets covered, she had comparatively small boobs so reddy was only covered till half, still asked her to hold her boobs like that for some time and laid down. reddy was getting the most beautiful sensation i had ever imagined. Slowly vini brought her lips on reddy and was sucking him as well as holding reddy between her boobs. after sometime she let go of her boobs and started sucking as if there is no tomorrow and as well as fingering herself, so i pushed her near the pillow and dived straight towards her panty. i sucked her panty and again bit her pussy over the panties, we were lying sideways and it was not comfortable so she pushed me down and came on top, put her panty covered pussy near my mouth and went straight with her mouth to reddy. she was sucking reddy and i was sucking her pussy, she was the first to release and i drank whatever i could. she fell on my body. after sometime she regained her strength and said he is becoming stronger day by day, i just nodded my head and asked her to continue. vini now knew how to blow reddy and she put her tongue on the tip and rest of the mouth was moving up and down, and her hand also was in motion. after 15 minutes, she released reddy from mouth and said, my mouth is aching da, i will do it in hand only, i had no choice but to agree. She continued jerking me with her hands and when i was about to come, i angled reddy so that the cum falls on her boobs and navel. and then reddy released cum. It started flowing from her boobs till navel, i had never released so much juice before. i was exhausted. vini deligently started taking drop by drop using her hand and sucking the cum. then i pushed her towards her navel, she couldn't reach it, so i let her be and she cleaned herself with fingers. We lay hugging eachother like that for sometime.
After sometime i asked her when is manjula akka coming, so she said tomorrow evening. i said oh no, so from tomorrow till monday we will not get a chance. vini said, we will see if agrees to sleep with kiddo, othewise it is fasting till monday. Didn't know when we fell asleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:52 AM