Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I woke up from my dream when i heard footsteps near the door, it was mom, she had got me coffee and biscuits. i took it, mom said, vini wants to go to college to submit some forms, take her with you. i said ok. It was breakfast time and vini got pongal for me and herself. she calmly put the plates on my study table and loosened her pants and looked at me, i removed my jeans and jockey and sat on table. Reddy again started stirring and was poking vini's ass cracks. she bent down and kissed reddy and said, a couple of more days dear, after that they are all yours. she sat on reddy and adjusted so that reddy touches her asshole. we had breakfast in the same position. After breakfast vini turned towards me and asked what did you do in college yesterday, so i said nothing much. she poked me and said didn't i watch that bitch. i said no, nodding my head. she said, i know guys and they cannot stop, so tell me. i hesitatingly said, i started comparing her curves to yours and your's are awesome, and as i said, god will never make anyone more beautiful than you. vini blushed again and said, so even when all these are going on you still look at other girls. she caught me offguard, and i without knowing said so what, there are more apples in the market, and you cannot be satisfied with just one. she was shocked and started crying. then she said so that means you dont love me. i said i was joking and promised on a thousand gods and stuff to get her back to normal. Now i knew how serious vini was towards me.(i was wrong, that part will come later).
After lot of consoling she was back to normal. We said bye to mom and started towards college. There was a mall on the way to college, i wanted to stop there and buy vini some dresses, but she said no not today. we went to a five star hotel and ordered lunch. vini ordered wine. i asked i dont drink, so she said, it is a date and she will order and i have to dine along with her. i agreed reluctantly. i took a sip of wine and kept the glass back. she ordered chicken kebab and i said i definately will not eat it, it is against our religion and i will never touch it. she said ok, but she wanted to taste chicken without getting caught as it is forbidden in our religion. she ate merrily and also drank wine from my glass also. i ordered roti and paneer and finished. after lunch, i wanted to take her to a mall, but she wanted to stroll on the main road. i agreed reluctantly, while walking i asked her buy a dress no, to which she said, i cannot just carry dress home like that and we need to inform parents before we buy anything. so i said, buy bra and panty, she hit me and said dont talk about such things outside our secret room. i said ok. as we kept strolling, there was kwality walls icecream van, i asked for 2 butterscotch cornettos and we both ate from each others cone. it was a simple date where nothing sort of happened. while strolling i saw a small board which said technical analysis course offered. i just made a note of it in my mind and dropped vini back home. didn't feel like going to college again so told mom that i will take rest and had bunked only one class. mom was ok with it, she didn't bother me too much.
After sometime vini also came to room and locked the door from inside. she said keshoo manjula akka is coming to stay with us over the weekend, i said so what, so vini said, she will always share my bed and we cannot do anything in her presence. my mood became gloomy. so vini put her hand over my head and said dont worry da we will manage. i just said ok. She put her hand inside my jeans and started playing with reddy. then she said, i just love to hold him in my hand and dont want to release.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 13-12-2018, 03:51 AM